Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup (108961 Views)

10 Ways To Know If A Girl Is Into “hookup” Business / The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup / Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup by Zoobaby(f): 7:23am On Nov 13, 2022
& let me guess, the new President will miraculously solve all the problems in Nigeria?
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Hmm!

Go get your PVC and all these issues of girls going broke and indulging in hook-ups will be things of the past.

Again! Go get your PVC and vote wisely.
Thanks.
Re: Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup by brain54(m): 7:23am On Nov 13, 2022
Octopusssy:
What is hook up? Please call a spade by its real name. Prostitution
Sure…

These are the kind of names that make prostitution sound intriguing and luring- hookup, excort, runs etc

It doesn’t matter what it’s called though. It’s still prostitution.

“But ashaw.0 na ashaw.0 no matter how fast your money or your car. Don’t spend your life to buy money. ‘Cos you can’t spend money to buy life.”- Mr incredible ( M.I )

4 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup by Machinegun91(m): 7:24am On Nov 13, 2022
NaijaMutant:
The number of girls going into hook ups is geometrically increasing by the day.

It seems to be the easiest way out if this hellish economy for lazy girls

If you are yet to marry, sorry for you.

Chances of marrying an ex-olosho is now at it's all time high.

God save us
you are a true woman, may God bless you Al round
Re: Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup by udomonday: 7:24am On Nov 13, 2022
Can you tell me why I should pay 500k for a pussy that belongs to the public?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup by teeshet: 7:34am On Nov 13, 2022
FuckTheMod:

You only don't care if you want a casual relationship. No reasonable and good-looking man alive wants a woman that has been passed around like football for a wife or mother of his children.

BODYCOUNT MATTERS!

HIGH BODYCOUNT COMES WITH CERTAIN MINDSET AND EMOTIONAL DAMAGES.
a guy told me high body equals to experience in bed
Re: Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 13, 2022
The person that posted this is very useless

If this same lady put on her social media handle now that she is broke and needs help how many of you will help her out ?

No one will take her serious now she is doing whatever she can to put food in her stomach and you are insulting her may God punish you idiot.

On this same nairaland forum just yesterday I asked Nigerians for help let me get something to eat up till this very moment there has been no comment on that post even after 49 views no one cared to ask me just one question to know how they can help despite the fact that I even gave out my account number in public.

So if I decide to go and do prostitution later you will start calling me shameless isn't it ?

4 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup by luckyz4rea(m): 7:35am On Nov 13, 2022
Poverty is no excuse to degenerate to such! Otherwise, the mishandling and mismanagement of the economy is impacting terribly bad on people at the rate it has almost or never been seen before!
Re: Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup by teeshet: 7:38am On Nov 13, 2022
imagrg:
They feed their families and sponsor themselves in institutions of higher learning. Life is not easy man!
lies
Re: Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup by Corporate2020: 7:39am On Nov 13, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Hmm!

Go get your PVC and all these issues of girls going broke and indulging in hook-ups will be things of the past.

Again! Go get your PVC and vote wisely.
Thanks.

But several girls who are from Anambra state which Obituary governed are themselves selling their bodies in US, Europe, Asia, e.t.c. If Obituary couldn't save his blood sisters from his village from prostituting, how then can he save Nigeria?
Re: Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup by Carmanbiz: 7:40am On Nov 13, 2022
skales67:
The economy is biting hard abeg!

Me too i am into hookup here in Abuja and women patronize me.

They call me, I meet up with them, lash them wella and they pay me. I didn't chose that path but hardship did. I am an ICT engineer but jobs weren't forth coming so I sought for an alternative.

Nothing is as sweet as knácking a woman and she still wires your account after it. Some of them feel so shy after doing it tho

Sorry for intruding. Do you use protection or go raw?
Re: Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup by Gold359(f): 7:41am On Nov 13, 2022
Hmmm hiv is becoming rampant
Hook up is a normal business for ladies some are even proud of it while some are doing it low key

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup by teeshet: 7:43am On Nov 13, 2022
Gerrard59:

All this one na grammar. If you want prostitution to reduce, advise men to zip-up. It is that simple. These women are not sleeping with themselves!
They can't. sex is oxygen
Re: Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup by teeshet: 7:45am On Nov 13, 2022
Gerrard59:

I don't understand why you people like comparing prostitution to cybercrime. Prostitution is simply providing sexual services for a fee while cybercrime is defrauding someone online. The two are not comparable. Prostitutes in many countries are protected by governments, but no govt protects cyber-criminals.

Prostitution might be immoral but it is not illegal. Morality is different from legality.
are you a pímp?
Re: Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup by ceeceeuwa: 7:47am On Nov 13, 2022
Fountainofyouth:
The root cause has to be tackled for it to end which is men, they enable these sets of girls with huge amount of cash for sex that will be enjoyed by both genders thinking these girls did them a favour, when men learn to discipline their sexual urges and control their diick, hook up girls will cease to exist.
If you tell them to go celibate they will not agree. They have forgotten that their demand for hook-up girls makes the supply increase. Everyone will come online and be forming saint. Who are those patronizing them? Ok, kontinu!

4 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup by ShaqFu: 7:49am On Nov 13, 2022
Octopusssy:
What is hook up? Please call a spade by its real name. Prostitution
If we want to call a spade by its real name, then it should be spade not prostitution. grin grin

See it this way. People usually mistake spade for shovel or shovel for spade. Both can literally be use to do the same thing. Now this illustration is the difference between hook-up and prostitution. Lol.
Re: Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup by Honchoslim16(m): 7:56am On Nov 13, 2022
I know real steppers, with body counts, don't nobody know them

3 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup by teeshet: 8:01am On Nov 13, 2022
jimcaddy:
And to the foolish men who patronize them, especially married men, continue. There is market for it, that's why do many women are into it, even those that have well paying jobs. Nigerian men pay the most for sex in the whole world. I don't understand why you cannot decide to stick to one woman. Many of our men want to sleep with every thing in skirt and jeans. Honestly Nigerian men matter don tire me.
do you have urges
Re: Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup by Das1mama: 8:05am On Nov 13, 2022
Foodie1:
mumu, you no go like mind your business ?? Oversabi.. deputy Jesus.
Lolz. just d FACT.

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 13, 2022
lesbianclara:
I am very useless for typing this

If this same lady put on her social media handle now that she is broke and needs help how many of you will help her out ?

No one will take her serious now she is doing whatever she can to put food in her stomach and you are insulting her may God punish you idiot.

On this same nairaland forum just yesterday I asked Nigerians for help let me get something to eat up till this very moment there has been no comment on that post even after 49 views no one cared to ask me just one question to know how they can help despite the fact that I even gave out my account number in public.

So if I decide to go and do prostitution later you will start calling me shameless isn't it ?

You chicken brain, why is it only prostitution you can think of?
Who has not faced hunger and hardship before? How many resorted to prostitution?

Are there no other jobs? Using hunger as an excuse to become a public dog is nothing but pure laziness and senselessness. So shut up!

I've been in hardship before but I went doing menia jobs where they pay 230 per day just to have something to eat. From there, I landed another one paying me 700 per day. Even in the midst of it I got offers from rich men to sleep with me and take me abroad but I refused and continued doing petty jobs until God gave me my major breakthrough after years of hardship. Why didn't I go into prostitution?

All this halfbaked humans coming here to justify nonsense. Which hardship you don face for life?

18 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 13, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

God will punish and destroy you like he did to sodom and Gomorrah for typing this rubbish.

Who has not faced hunger and hardship before? How many resorted to prostitution?

Are there no other jobs? Using hunger as an excuse to become a public dog is nothing but pure laziness and senselessness. So shut up!

I've been in hardship before but I went doing menia jobs where they pay 230 per day just to have something to eat. From there, I landed another one paying me 700 per day. Even in the midst of it I got offers from rich men to sleep with me and take me abroad but I refused and continued doing petty jobs until God gave me my major breakthrough after years of hardship. Why didn't I go into prostitution?

All this halfbaked humans coming here to justify nonsense. Which hardship you don face for life?

You see how God destroyed Sodom and gomorah yours will be worse than that you hypocrite
Re: Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup by teeshet: 8:19am On Nov 13, 2022
deflover:

Even in the best economy in the world Gals will still do hook up It has nothing to do with being broke It's just the idea of free money women love
Besides pvc won't change nothing Buhari, tinubu and their apc has finished Nigeria
god bless you
Re: Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup by stanliwise(m): 8:20am On Nov 13, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

God will punish and destroy you like he did to sodom and Gomorrah for typing this rubbish.

apt, you've spoken well.
who ever goes into prostitution for the sake of no food or money.
Was always a prostitute a long time ago, Na justification remain to unleash

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 13, 2022
lesbianclara:

You see how God destroyed Sodom and gomorah yours will be worse than that you hypocrite

Go and do prostitution. It has always been in you not the hardship you're using to cover up. Go already and do it then see if Sodom and Gomorrah will not be child's play compared to your case.
Re: Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup by teeshet: 8:24am On Nov 13, 2022
brain54:
Everybody wants to live the good life…

It will surprise you how even the decent looking girls are into hookup. I mean a very high percentage of women do hook up.

I used to blame this situation on lack of jobs and poverty. But now know better. Most do it just to catch fun. Many also do it because it just the latest vogue.

I have seen people on social media and in real life you won’t even expect that are into this.

Negative tendencies are always easier to pick and imbibe.
most of them are lazy. Period

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup by teeshet: 8:30am On Nov 13, 2022
highchief1:
no be some.all Nigerian girls now do hook up.all I mean no exception.i gave up when I met over 10 and they told me the same thg.I don’t have sex for Nthg love is a scam.if u sleep with me u must settle me.same response from about 10ppl in one week.i don’t ask girls out anymore I have given up.i pity the guys that are not married.
are you married
Re: Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup by livinbygrace: 8:31am On Nov 13, 2022
There is no difference between hookup and most relationship these days.Hardly you see any lady that won’t demand for money ,so all our girls are now into runz,expecially those ones in higher institution..It’s a normal course for them

5 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup by teeshet: 8:31am On Nov 13, 2022
luluosas:
Hook up that hooked you to hell fire. Why not repent and surrender your life to Jesus Christ today for the salvation of your soul?
i bind you in jesus name
Re: Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup by Cravemore: 8:32am On Nov 13, 2022
Hookup or free pussy they`re no difference
Re: Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup by Kdon2: 8:32am On Nov 13, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Some girls are now into hookup just because of money they can earn doing an honest job. SMH..

If I talk now, they'll say I should mind my business.

Watch Video: https://fb.watch/gLvQQzdvbc/

Girls better! Plenty shameless married women are now into it in droves, even male and female medical doctors... Can you beat that!

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup by brain54(m): 8:33am On Nov 13, 2022
teeshet:
most of them are lazy. Period
Some of them work…

The hookup is just a side hustle.
Re: Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup by skales67(m): 8:34am On Nov 13, 2022
Carmanbiz:

Sorry for intruding. Do you use protection or go raw?

8 out of 10 women who book me do so for just MouthAction and not penetrative sex. The ones I do penetrative sex with, I do with condoms except one who said she reacts to the oil on condoms so she ran an immediate self test on me there in the hotel room.

3 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup by AllDModsAreMaad: 8:35am On Nov 13, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

Do you guys even know that the internet isn't restricted for peeps in your ethnic nationality. People see your post all around the world.
Communication should be a two way thing, recievers should be able to decode what was written.

Guy, I'm not even from the tribe you think I'm from.

Check the comment for the meanings... No vex.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out / My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.