Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,041 members, 7,814,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship (77722 Views)

Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa / Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her 5-Year Old Daughter / Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by Basiljoe: 8:43pm On Nov 12, 2022
R.I.P.
She was suffering from the soul mate myth.
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by Trybes(m): 8:44pm On Nov 12, 2022
Girls and boys when in love do it with some reservations
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by SeriouslySense(m): 8:45pm On Nov 12, 2022
I don't understand why, she pretty, young, and there are many things to aspire for at such a young age, why take your life because of relationship. I wish i can understand better.

Fathers need to show more love to their daughters.
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 12, 2022
I don't blame her, the boyfriend was her anchor(reason to live).

My personal cure for depression is sleep, lots and
lots of sleep.

No matter how depressed i get, i tend to feel better, after a long night's sleep.

2 Likes

Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by Dreamhighnow(m): 8:46pm On Nov 12, 2022
Sunisonflex39:
When will this gender have sense

When you have sense. The gender gave birth to you and you will likely give birth to the same gender u believe don't have sense

Trash
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by ud4u: 8:47pm On Nov 12, 2022
What a wasted life, living and ending up in sin

1 Like

Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by womenareapezz: 8:48pm On Nov 12, 2022
Konjiboii:
And na fine girl sef, she no try. Na why we dey talk say make una get small ashewo for body, you don hear ashewo commit suicide?
so your mama do small ashawo be she marry your papa by undecided

No wonder your head look like pen1s
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by redbull5: 8:48pm On Nov 12, 2022
Oh my gosh! How could you do such a thing? Look at everything you took away, the boobs, the beauty, the... See how fresh she looks. Very stingy, she had to go with everything.
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by Sweetvie: 8:49pm On Nov 12, 2022
vickydevoka:

I know her type. Overly emotional lady could be disastrous to be with. They guy might feel fade up due to too much wahala and argument n decided to walk away b4 it will be too late. A broken relationship is better than failed marriage

# most lady hate to be dumped, they like to dump you
As in, in this life alws know everything have 2 side... It either it work out or fail, so you having that mindset lessen your pain. Apart, if you're dating someone for years and you notice it ain't going anywhere it better to drop it.

2 Likes

Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by Felixausi: 8:51pm On Nov 12, 2022
Hahaha the guy worth am o
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by ipobarecriminals: 8:51pm On Nov 12, 2022
angry angry may Satan,hosts of HELL FLOG her continously for 1000 yrs angry.Why killed yourself cos of preek/pusi? Those wey dey commit suicide get mind. sad
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by Eriokanmi: 8:53pm On Nov 12, 2022
Mayng01:
What a beautiful soul wasted..... smh. Rip to the dead. How I wish you overcame the depression and see a beautiful future ahead of you.
Exactly
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by Naira20: 8:54pm On Nov 12, 2022
PDP

Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by ceeceeuwa: 8:54pm On Nov 12, 2022
As our physical strength differs,so is our emotional strength. So sorry your strength failed you!
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by Someodds: 8:54pm On Nov 12, 2022
Throw the idiot into the ground make tarmites eat her fresh kpeku ASAP. Nonsense
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by Flexguy100: 8:54pm On Nov 12, 2022
Saddening.

Share the code in my signature amongst friends

Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by Mimiranky: 8:56pm On Nov 12, 2022
She no get yansh self
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by Johel(m): 8:56pm On Nov 12, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by XerXers: 8:56pm On Nov 12, 2022
OVB123:
Because of gbola you ended up your life, i pity you. Your reward is awaiting you on the other side of life. Mtcheeew!
Which gbola? Na the money and bills wey she no go fit pay without him cause am
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by localbreed(m): 8:57pm On Nov 12, 2022
Depression is real
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by slimmax: 8:58pm On Nov 12, 2022
All this peeps, submit your self to research centres make dem use una test new drugs instead of wasting fine specimen
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by Pat081: 8:58pm On Nov 12, 2022
Why all this for God's sake me dey here dey look for who go love me some are killing themselves for one useless guy and girl

1 Like

Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by Munzy14(m): 9:01pm On Nov 12, 2022
They look cute and classy together though..

Mehn! Such beauty and slim fit.. undecided gone like that.
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by goodman5(m): 9:01pm On Nov 12, 2022
Dem grin
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by amodujames(m): 9:03pm On Nov 12, 2022
She's W. E. A. K
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by doneback04: 9:05pm On Nov 12, 2022
Heart break it a very dangerous moment, if it has not happened to you before then, u have not truly given ur heart to anyone before, but at some point u need to through pain and learn how to overcome it rather than commiting suicide

1 Like

Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by pikechukwu6(m): 9:05pm On Nov 12, 2022
Chai! See fine shocked shocked kpekus wey this girl wast like this.
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 12, 2022
Maka Y!. She looks like an Igbo Lady.

RIP Black Queen!
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by Franking: 9:08pm On Nov 12, 2022
Better for her. What's the point of carrying on?
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by weslay: 9:09pm On Nov 12, 2022
People will continue to slide into depression when they continue to believe that life is expected to be perfect.

Life is hard and reality does always reflect expectation. When we realize this as individuals, we learn not to take things too personal.

If someone brake your heart, move on. It's humans nature to scheme. Don't take it personally.

This is why I stay off people who are overly emotional

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by CheapHomes1: 9:09pm On Nov 12, 2022
post=118337091:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/11/we-were-good-for-each-other-last-tweet-of-24-year-old-lady-who-committed-suicide-after-her-boyfriend-ended-their-relationship.html

If this happened in south Africa, they would have quickly blamed Nigeria for the break up and the girls suicide

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

HIV & AIDS In Nigeria: Please You Must Read This Story And Be Warned / What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) / Smelly Dry Vagina? Drowning Your Man In Bed - Jaaruma The Goron Tula Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.