Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship (77724 Views)

Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa / Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her 5-Year Old Daughter / Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by ugbarreta(m): 10:09pm On Nov 12, 2022
FuckDModz:
grin

Life goes on
Wonders shall never end! Ikegwuruoo

1 Like

Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by Yankee101: 10:13pm On Nov 12, 2022
Stop playing with people’s hearts. It’s not a toy. Be straightforward about your intentions and don’t lead anyone on

1 Like

Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by ukaface(f): 10:20pm On Nov 12, 2022
Men are trash

Why kill yourself for trash, kwanu.

Wetin wan make me carry knife kill myself because of man?
Like I still don't get it.
This life wey I wan chop all the chicken and beef, wey I wan go Switzerland, wey I wan experience highness...this life wey I never do anything for my bucket list of ' to do ' na e I go neglect go kill myself because of descendant of Adam??
Hiaaaaaaaa
Chukwu e kwe kwa na ive ojor.
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by d142475: 10:26pm On Nov 12, 2022
You see the difference in response in the tweets from Malawians? They have empathy. If it's my beloved naija, you'd hear statements like: "suicide is not an option" or 'How can you kill yourslf because of a woman..." other unempathetic responses?
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by Anfield247(m): 10:31pm On Nov 12, 2022
Mayng01:
What a beautiful soul wasted..... smh. Rip to the dead. How I wish you overcame the depression and see a beautiful future ahead of you.
I swear
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by ufuosman(m): 10:33pm On Nov 12, 2022
She don go. D guy go dey do e tin
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by Konjiboii: 10:42pm On Nov 12, 2022
womenareapezz:
so your mama do small ashawo be she marry your papa by undecided

No wonder your head look like pen1s

So e dey hard you to believe say dem fvck your mama ton ton
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by juman(m): 10:54pm On Nov 12, 2022
Hiss.
Smelly puna.
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by juman(m): 10:57pm On Nov 12, 2022
She got mental illness.

Ladies of her age jump from one guy to the other. Or having many guys at the same time.
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by Indispensable85(m): 11:07pm On Nov 12, 2022
Some people are not just mentally strong at all.
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by luluosas(m): 11:42pm On Nov 12, 2022
Stupid girl. Nonsense
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by prophetfire: 11:54pm On Nov 12, 2022
judedwriter:
cry

Such a beautiful girl wasted for nothing!
How beautiful girl go commit suicide say man leave am? Shebi she for get another man as per fine girl level. Even me sef fit dey help am hold body sef.
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by fineberry(m): 12:00am On Nov 13, 2022
Ireportlive:
What is wrong with some people sef... With over 7 billion people on the planet you died because of one
I wonder oo
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:55am On Nov 13, 2022
Learn to control your emotions. Sometimes drink alcohol to cool off atleast when it's hot and want to take over you
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by Filmdirect: 1:57am On Nov 13, 2022
She looks like one of those shy, simple, trusting girls. Very good and giving. Innocent.

She probably lost her virginity to the guy, was wholeheartedly in love. But to many people it can be emotionally too much. The expectation such people will have on you, you can never meet up…or you feel you can’t.

They can also be boring a bit too.

I think it is a case of she was more into him than he was into her. She adored him. Her one true love. Once he betrayed her that was it. She felt used and tossed aside. It can be hard to overcome.

But usually that emotional weakness is from a childhood fracture.

Sad. May her soul Rest In Peace.

Please let’s be sensitive to each other. If you know you are in a relationship in which you just aren’t feeling it, exit before it gets too deep. Don’t talk yourself into it. Don’t feel guilty you want to walk because “the girl or guy is good and everyone says that.” They might be great! But not for you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by Sammy5413(m): 2:55am On Nov 13, 2022
You no get bumbum you dey enter relationship, now they don use big bumbum snatch your man you go dey commit suicide who she wan impress kwanu?
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by Sammy5413(m): 2:57am On Nov 13, 2022
If she commits suicide because of you, my brother marry her. She's the right person!

Make I light up Abeg!
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:04am On Nov 13, 2022
Why on earth should a lady kill herself without considering her family and friends? I think it takes a very evil mind to do such without considering family and friends.
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by NaijaCover(m): 4:16am On Nov 13, 2022
ayoola2002:
Sorry, why the you like to share bad news? Did you receive joy in it?

Na Where Dey Work, Na There, Him Dey See Him Own Food Take Chop ooo
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by Agugbadin: 4:49am On Nov 13, 2022
Sadly no man or woman is worth dying for. She would have met a better person in her life.

2 Likes

Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by Snitch24(m): 5:19am On Nov 13, 2022
Sweetvie:
None worth being with.
Am a girl... Am not taking any gender side here. To me, so far you can kill yourself definitely you kill others smiley
Pray not to be depressed

1 Like

Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by Kei144(m): 6:07am On Nov 13, 2022
The name of the boyfriend is Akuti: Atiku?
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by Deblow: 7:03am On Nov 13, 2022
Like Nigeria like Malawi
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by ogwumgbe: 7:48am On Nov 13, 2022
Kobonaire234:

She was not mad, my brother.

Misguided...yes. Unwise...yes. But not mad.

The thing is, until you feel it, you would never know what it means to be betrayed and disappointed by someone. Her bf played away game. Some guys have gf that also play away game. Meanwhile, you have been faithful, you have been giving your all, and you have been suffering lafta at being so faithful to your lover...now it is all gone.

But at the end, it is what we do with our disappointments that determines who we are.

Sadly, some of us cannot come back from that black hole.

Pray you can always overcome.
Tell them, when it happens to another it always seem to happen to a tree until they wear the same shoes and experience first hand how it feels.

2 Likes

Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by Munzy14(m): 8:40am On Nov 13, 2022
mariahAngel:

It wasn't because of "gbola".
She was heartbroken.
Sometimes I feel women don't take what they give.

Many men are in her situation, some days ago a thread of a guy dropping his committed gf at the park, only to find out she was going for her trad.. lipsrsealed

Echi ihe shiwere ya ike in her matrimonial home, ya e buru bible juwa onwere onye mmejoro cheesy

This lady couldn't handle the heartbreak..Though it was extreme.
The guy on his own, don carry trailer load of karma as well. undecided

In life never you deceive someone with "I will marry you " when you actually know you won't....My father's words to us anytime.

Ahuhu ya ga a bia rila.
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by Ubanz: 8:44am On Nov 13, 2022
It's just stupidity.killing urself because of a spouse.
men that are all over the place
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by Ubanz: 8:45am On Nov 13, 2022
men that are all over the place.
People needs to know that love is a mirage.
It disappears as u get closer.
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by Ubanz: 8:45am On Nov 13, 2022
men that are all over the place.
People needs to know that love is a mirage.
It disappears as u get closer
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by cooooooks(m): 8:56am On Nov 13, 2022
It is never worth it to commit suicide. Never.
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by Princesslee: 8:57am On Nov 13, 2022
People keep saying rubbish and blaming her until when you are in her shoe.
You think its easy forgetting someone you once shared memories with. God punish all the guys breaking lady's heart
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by FireUpNow(m): 8:57am On Nov 13, 2022
I always advise the weaklings to always live their lives like a gambler in the sense that, get ready to loose all and gain all with this life goes on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

HIV & AIDS In Nigeria: Please You Must Read This Story And Be Warned / What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) / Smelly Dry Vagina? Drowning Your Man In Bed - Jaaruma The Goron Tula Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.