Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship (77723 Views)

Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa / Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her 5-Year Old Daughter / Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by kestolove95(m): 9:02am On Nov 13, 2022
Some girls Nd preeq
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by Sweetvie: 10:05am On Nov 13, 2022
Snitch24:

Pray not to be depressed
I won't
Rather find a solution than over think what have happened smiley
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by Originalsly: 11:30am On Nov 13, 2022
"The woman had been going to Bwaila Hospital for treatment and counseling. "

Depression is a very serious matter that often ends in suicide. No doubt she knew her state and went for professional help .... the best place ... a hospital ... where they can admit her if she is not managing well. How can they as professionals not know she was a danger to herself? What "treatment" was she given? ... was it medication that can lead to suicide? The hospital ... the people who managed her case ... the medications she was given .....all need to be seriously investigated. We always want to follow follow ... have the title only... counselor... but cannot live up to the title.
Guy should've known he had a do or die girlfriend ... either don't be a player or play the game real tight ... but to get someone else pregnant? ... that's motive for murder. He should've known.

" Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned"
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by OyinO: 11:49am On Nov 13, 2022
She's not wise
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by Maysdevices(f): 12:22pm On Nov 13, 2022
TNGC:
If to say na me sef, I go elope with another babe. Cos this lady no even get breast.
Make she go write statement for hell on why she killed herself!
If he no sey she no get breast why didn’t he leave her for someone else and find the one that has? Why him do relationship with her to the point sey he dey press her bum for social media?

Una just dey extremely selfish. If na to use person, dump am, Na there them go see you
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by Deffi(m): 12:49pm On Nov 13, 2022
Another one ended her eternal soul IN HELL.

I'm so sorry for anyone writing RIP for anyone.....your prayers are meaningless.
When the final destination of a departed person HAS ALREADY BEEN DETERMINED, (either they successfully made it into Heaven, praise God, or they ended up in hell like this mafu girl) you are deceiving yourself trying to change their destinations by writing r.i.p. It just doesn't make any sense, really!

Read my post on adetutu adedokun suicide of yesterday for more insights.
SUICIDE IS DEMONIC. YOU SHOULD NOT KILL! AND THAT NEVER, EVER YOURSELF.
ALSO, DEPRESSION IS A DEMON ENTITY. IT HOVERS AROUND PEOPLE, MOSTLY INTROVERTS, WHENEVER THEY HAVE SOME SMALL OBSTACLES ON THEIR WAYS.... TELLING THEM LIES, THAT IS, TELLING THEM TO "END IT ALL" ....as if that would spite the person they're trying to get to.....

The truth however is that SOMEBODY KILLING HIMSELF WILL NOT END IT ALL, RATHER, IT WILL START IT ALL.
IT WILL START A TORMENT AND REGRET AND INDESCRIBABLE PAINS AND UNEARTHLY AGONY IN HELL, THE PLACE CREATED BY THE LORD JESUS CHRIST FOR THE DEVIL AND HIS ANGELS, INCLUDING FALLEN ANGEL DEPRESSION, AND CO.

ADVICE: PRAY.
GO TO CHURCH.
TRY GOD.....GIVE HIM A CHANCE IN YOUR LIFE!
TAKE YOUR MIND OFF THE SITUATION.TRY, EVEN IF IT SEEMS HARD. TRY!

MAY ANOTHER GIRL OR BOY, OR ANYONE, INCLUDING THOSE IN SUDDEN OR SERIOUS DEBTS, NEVER EVER CONSIDER KILLING HIMSELF/HERSELF AGAIN.

I BIND YOU, YOU FOUL DECEPTIVE EVIL SPIRITS OF DEPRESSION AND DOWNCAST IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST....THE LORD REBUKE YOU, AND MARK YOU FOR UTTER DESTRUCTION IN THE LAKE OF FIRE!
AMEN.

Such a beautiful girl, so sad she chosed hell. She was trying to spite the man. Never spite. Move away and move on pls.
Fyi, there were other men, even better ones than the jilter, in Malawi and worldwide who were on the lookout for such a lady.
She wanted to spite...she couldn't have patience.

SUCH WASTE!!!!!!
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by mariahAngel(f): 2:46pm On Nov 13, 2022
Munzy14:

Sometimes I feel women don't take what they give.

Many men are in her situation, some days ago a thread of a guy dropping his committed gf at the park, only to find out she was going for her trad.. lipsrsealed

Echi ihe shiwere ya ike in her matrimonial home, ya e buru bible juwa onwere onye mmejoro cheesy

This lady couldn't handle the heartbreak..Though it was extreme.
The guy on his own, don carry trailer load of karma as well. undecided

In life never you deceive someone with "I will marry you " when you actually know you won't....My father's words to us anytime.

Ahuhu ya ga a bia rila.

What can one do, when one party is no longer interested in a relationship, and wants out?
Should they be blame when the other person decides to take their own life?
Isn't it better to be honest that you're no longer interested in the relationship, than to keep deceiving the other person?
Do you know that someone could be held emotionally hostage in a relationship because the other person often threatens with committing suicide if they leave them?
What can one do in such a situation?
Should one stay in a (let's say) suffocating relationship out of pity?

As for this story; unless the man comes to tell his side, we may never know what happened in the relationship, that led to him breaking up with "such an innocent looking lady".
People are not always what they appear to be.

In some cases like this one, I usually feel sorry for the person whose ex committed suicide.
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by Ijb11: 3:02pm On Nov 13, 2022
Kids
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by Munzy14(m): 3:11pm On Nov 13, 2022
mariahAngel:

What can one do, when one party is no longer interested in a relationship, and wants out?
Should they be blame when the other person decides to take their own life?
Isn't it better to be honest that you're no longer interested in the relationship, than to keep deceiving the other person?
Do you know that someone could be held emotionally hostage in a relationship because the other person often threatens with committing suicide if they leave them?
What can one do in such a situation?
Should one stay in a (let's say) suffocating relationship out of pity?

As for this story; unless the man comes to tell his side, we may never know what happened in the relationship, that led to him breaking up with "such an innocent looking lady".
People are not always what they appear to be.

In some cases like this one, I usually feel sorry for the person whose ex committed suicide.
Any one that is no longer interested, should let the other know clearly and openly.

Problem starts when one partner starts gaming the other.

Again, some genuinely go into a relationship for the material gain while pretending to love..When the money and others isn't coming, they will start games as well.

If he clearly broke up with her is a diff case.

If he was keeping her and go behind to impregnate his other woman, his name is sorry.

Normally I don't waste time in such thread, but her looks and the surrounding story called for attention.
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by mariahAngel(f): 4:15pm On Nov 13, 2022
Munzy14:

Any one that is no longer interested, should let the other know clearly and openly.

Problem starts when one partner starts gaming the other.

Again, some genuinely go into a relationship for the material gain while pretending to love..When the money and others isn't coming, they will start games as well.

If he clearly broke up with her is a diff case.

If he was keeping her and go behind to impregnate his other woman, his name is sorry.

Normally I don't waste time in such thread, but her looks and the surrounding story called for attention.

I didn't even read the part where he impregnated someone. undecided
I usually avoid negative threads (to avoid taking in negativity).
It was your comment that led me to it.
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by toxtimmy: 4:19pm On Nov 13, 2022
Your politicians have mental issues that's why dey treat you the way they have treated your father, great grand father and mothers.

Now tell me if you think your politicians are stupid?

Mental issues are real .. Nigerian as a country is filled with mentally retarded people.

There are different types of mental issues... Depression is a silent killer and it's one of the mental issues that's personal and not directed at harming any external person.

Nyanabo:
OK, she died of stupidity nothing else. She isn't the first neither will she be the last.

Besides her mates are there even people with future brighter and more beautiful than her.
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by godwon01(m): 4:29pm On Nov 13, 2022
You can not be going out with this kind of boy and expect you to be alone with him. All this boy will be sampling for the best toto around. And if your toto wowo ,you are a gonna.
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by Munzy14(m): 5:21pm On Nov 13, 2022
mariahAngel:

I didn't even read the part where he impregnated someone. undecided
I usually avoid negative threads (to avoid taking in negativity).
It was your comment that led me to it.
He impregnated another lady na..And onwere ike nke ahu wu nke gbawara the babe obi..More like a married man sleeping with another lady under his wife.. lipsrsealed Worst if the said lady no reach the main babe for beauty and brain.
The part she wrote we were good together with that cute pics was really emotional.

People around her failed her..These are times to tell if one has trusted friends/ sure family people around. She hinted them on her posts, yet no one could talk her out of it undecided

Not everyone will handle heartbreak well even if one has had a handful of it, one particular heart break will hit home. Especially one you must have planned life together.

Ihe relationship a gwuru ike o...Just pray you have onye nke gi Chukwu kwadoro for you..
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by mariahAngel(f): 5:28pm On Nov 13, 2022
Munzy14:

He impregnated another lady na..And onwere ike nke ahu wu nke gbawara the babe obi..More like a married man sleeping with another lady under his wife.. lipsrsealed Worst if the said lady no reach the main babe for beauty and brain.
The part she wrote we were good together with that cute pics was really emotional.

People around her failed her..These are times to tell if one has trusted friends/ sure family people around. She hinted them on her posts, yet no one could talk her out of it undecided

Not everyone will handle heartbreak well even if one has had a handful of it, one particular heart break will hit home. Especially one you must have planned life together.

Ihe relationship a gwuru ike o...Just pray you have onye nke gi Chukwu kwadoro for you..

How unfortunate. sad

They actually looked good together.
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by Munzy14(m): 5:30pm On Nov 13, 2022
mariahAngel:

How unfortunate. sad

They actually looked good together.
Ike gwuru..

They really did.
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by Faposky95: 6:35pm On Nov 13, 2022
Surround yourself with love.....
Family, friends, nature, animals.....
That little life you think you got left ..
Ever thought about sacrificing for someone else...
Christ would give it back to you.
Don't let the liar win
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by MrPRevailer(m): 12:46am On Nov 14, 2022
I WAS GOING TO COMMIT SUICIDE AND GOD DELIVERED ME (3mins)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCys9cbrddo
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by 9jaRealist: 2:55am On Nov 14, 2022
Nyanabo:
OK, she died of stupidity nothing else. She isn't the first neither will she be the last.

Besides her mates are there even people with future brighter and more beautiful than her.

Abegi quit posting out of stupidity and ignorance…
Mental illnesses like depression is just as real as any other illness.
>
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by Nyanabo(m): 6:16am On Nov 14, 2022
9jaRealist:

Abegi quit posting out of stupidity and ignorance…
Mental illnesses like depression is just as real as any other illness.
>

Realist my yansh...
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by 9jaRealist: 7:49am On Nov 14, 2022
Nyanabo:
Realist my yansh...

Sounds like you’re experiencing mental illness…
But probably too stupid and ignorant to recognize it!
tongue
>
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by Nyanabo(m): 8:34am On Nov 14, 2022
9jaRealist:

Sounds like you’re experiencing mental illness…
But probably too stupid and ignorant to recognize it!
tongue
>
tongue tongue tongue

Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by Tegabadguy(m): 10:49am On Nov 14, 2022

1 Like

Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by KennethEnyi(m): 1:14am On Nov 15, 2022
Stupid girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

HIV & AIDS In Nigeria: Please You Must Read This Story And Be Warned / What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) / Smelly Dry Vagina? Drowning Your Man In Bed - Jaaruma The Goron Tula Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.