Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship (77725 Views)

Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa / Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her 5-Year Old Daughter / Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by mrkings84(m): 9:10pm On Nov 12, 2022
This beauty can't be allowed to be wasted completely.
Now dig a shallow grave, dump her carcass there, then plant a banana or plantains tree on top the grave, then come back after few months and have w bountiful harvest.

The the resources put to breed her to that age must not be completely wasted!!

Nonesenee!!

2 Likes

Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by Divay22(f): 9:16pm On Nov 12, 2022
TheMaterialist:
I don't blame her, the boyfriend was her anchor(reason to live).

My personal cure for depression is sleep, lots and
lots of sleep.

No matter how depressed i get, i tend to feel better, after a long night's sleep.

You're lucky then..
It's music for me, but when that same music became like noise to my ears, i know say water don pass garri be that.

2 Likes

Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by koning: 9:17pm On Nov 12, 2022
We should stop this "Depressed " nonsense. Everyone blames the little sadness or setback they face in their lives on depression.

This 'dumb" young lady was just heart broken and sad. Her boyfriend not only left her but got another girl pregnant.
She was simply too weak and feeble minded to handle the disappointment.

TOO EASY TO BLAME EVERYTHING ON DEPRESSION THESE DAYS.

1 Like

Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by jclassiq(m): 9:20pm On Nov 12, 2022
What a beautiful damsel.

But Neil is also very attractive and probably thinks he is doing her a favour.

Women would be falling over themselves to have him. So what he does is to simply pick and choose the one he wants to enjoy her company at any given time. Afterwards he moves to the next one. And so on.

Protect your mental health AT ALL COST. Nobody truly cares at the end of the day.

Because people are always motivated by something. And that "something" is NOT you.

1 Like

Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by asahnwaKC: 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2022
It’s very selfish to commit suicide because of relationships…. What about your parents.. who have suffered to train you… your families
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by Jerubulah(m): 9:24pm On Nov 12, 2022
Sunisonflex39:
Who else remember hikmat gbadamosi..
The uniport girl that did same that year cos of this bf and gf issue
She didnt kill herself because of bf
Stop saying or spreading false info
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by EdiskyHarry: 9:24pm On Nov 12, 2022
Father lord I know I'm a sinner, but I pray you never punish me with a stupid child.
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 12, 2022
cry cry cry cry
I think we need to start redefining how we confront our women. We really need to make a U-turn at this point. Our women should also start absolving themselves of this feministic attitude and how they maldefine it. They should start going back to the foundational tenets that kept our mothers and start seeing how such can be improved without appearing confrontational.
Highly Unfortunate.

2 Likes

Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by dk58(m): 9:28pm On Nov 12, 2022
So sad reading this news
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by Mercury12(m): 9:28pm On Nov 12, 2022
RIP.
I pray God have mercy on your soul
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by Aguilar(m): 9:28pm On Nov 12, 2022
See as pikin fine shocked
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by Mercury12(m): 9:29pm On Nov 12, 2022
redbull5:
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL.
why did u call him a fool?

1 Like

Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by learnedJAMES(m): 9:32pm On Nov 12, 2022
It is so sad she had to take her life, may God accept her soul
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by Nmezor(f): 9:33pm On Nov 12, 2022
What a pity, may her soul rest on. The dude is cute but I really wished she pulled through... Many cute fishes still dey water now
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by 99thEnemy(m): 9:33pm On Nov 12, 2022
Breakfast induced depression sending people to the great beyond since Pyramus and Thisbe cry
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by ayoola2002(m): 9:33pm On Nov 12, 2022
Sorry, why the you like to share bad news? Did you receive joy in it?
post=118337313:

See More Bad News Via www.. Com
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by SamOchuko: 9:35pm On Nov 12, 2022
post=118337091:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/11/we-were-good-for-each-other-last-tweet-of-24-year-old-lady-who-committed-suicide-after-her-boyfriend-ended-their-relationship.html

What is it with this new trend if commuting suicide cause of relationship troubles? Were you not living before your partner came into your life? You will still be living if he/she leaves you so what is it?
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by GENTLETEE(m): 9:37pm On Nov 12, 2022
This is most tragic! What a beauty!
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by redbull5: 9:38pm On Nov 12, 2022
Mercury12:
why did u call him a fool?
Because he is one.

1 Like

Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by newnigerdelta00: 9:40pm On Nov 12, 2022
post=118337091:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/11/we-were-good-for-each-other-last-tweet-of-24-year-old-lady-who-committed-suicide-after-her-boyfriend-ended-their-relationship.html

Mumu, girl... this sweet life,na u waste your life because of one mumu boy way many mumu boys still many for you mumu girl...

Well hell fire still dey hot
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by KardinalZik(m): 9:45pm On Nov 12, 2022
Any time you think that killing yourself will solve all your earthly problems; remember that it will usher you into everlasting torment in hellfire.

Don't do it.
You'll never rest in peace. Forget all the RIP we'll type for you. It will mean a different thing: Remain in Pain/peril.
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by Mercury12(m): 9:47pm On Nov 12, 2022
redbull5:
Because he is one.
no reason for it?
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by mariahAngel(f): 9:51pm On Nov 12, 2022
OVB123:
Because of gbola you ended up your life, i pity you. Your reward is awaiting you on the other side of life. Mtcheeew!

It wasn't because of "gbola".
She was heartbroken.

1 Like

Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 12, 2022
suicide should never be an option no matter how dark it gets.
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by tunapawizzy: 9:53pm On Nov 12, 2022
redbull5:
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL.
nothing wey get reward wey no get price...dont get me wrong, love has its numerous benefits, but it has a price....does the benefit outweigh the price, YES but know that someday our loved one will leave a vacuum(either through transition to glory as ordained by God or through heartbreak that human beings serve one another)

2 Likes

Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by Gandrova: 9:54pm On Nov 12, 2022
Six million ways to die! Choose one
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by Sunisonflex39(m): 9:59pm On Nov 12, 2022
Jerubulah:

She didnt kill herself because of bf
Stop saying or spreading false info

See you .hikmat that I know personally.....oga she killed herself because of break-up depression

1 Like

Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by fineboynl(m): 9:59pm On Nov 12, 2022
I know why she committed suicide.

Too bad though
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:00pm On Nov 12, 2022
Dreamhighnow:

When you have sense. The gender gave birth to you and you will likely give birth to the same gender u believe don't have sense

Trash

Yenyenyen
Re: Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:08pm On Nov 12, 2022
Your guy dumped you the next is to commit suicide you can't come to Nigeria and move on with me.. This life no balance abeg I AM SINGLE AND SEARCHING

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

HIV & AIDS In Nigeria: Please You Must Read This Story And Be Warned / What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) / Smelly Dry Vagina? Drowning Your Man In Bed - Jaaruma The Goron Tula Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.