Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

What Should I Do? My Story In This Strange Compound - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do? My Story In This Strange Compound (4883 Views)

This Strange Mammal Has The Weirdest Penis With Four Heads (Graphic Photos) / Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) / Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do? My Story In This Strange Compound by Freshtruth(m): 10:02pm On Oct 22, 2023
Good evening guys, I have been looking for job for months now and I decided to do a security job, I contact a prominent company name (withheld) who help me secure a job at a residential house security. Omo when I got into the compound It more beautiful than most hotels, the also have mobile police men, I was told my salary was 35k per month but the CSO (chief security officer) told me the boss will still add 35k as dash making it 70k per month
I was like my Day done break ,I have my personal room omo if u see my big Foam I was like what kind of security man room is this? the ist day of resumption the owner of the house told the CEO to call me and he did a little interview and he ask me this question hope ' I won't run away? I was like sir am here for a long haul sir, he shook his hands on his pocket and brought at a bundle and he count like 15k for me to hold myself, I was like thank you sir am so greatful sir, he saw the excitement on my face. I was like I have secure the job of my dream I ask my CEO when is my off he smile and told me every 5months I will go home for just 3days whenam going the owner of the house will give me 20k for that 3days I was like boy. We were 4 security guard in number. In the morning we the gaurd will be the one sweeping the whole compound, cutting the grass the compound did not have cleaners still that was not a problem for me. Continue at comment session

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do? My Story In This Strange Compound by God1000(m): 10:10pm On Oct 22, 2023
What kind of advise do you need again because it seems you are happy with your job
Re: What Should I Do? My Story In This Strange Compound by obinna58(m): 10:13pm On Oct 22, 2023
Complete it
Re: What Should I Do? My Story In This Strange Compound by Freshtruth(m): 10:13pm On Oct 22, 2023
Until one faithful day the owner of the house move from the main building to a bungalow in the compound, one of the security man was telling his second oga done enter the power house, I was like u mean that the house all the electricity supply is generated they laugh at me I was like y are you guys laughing? They said that his place for worship , I was like worship in what sense ? They told me Oga is into game I quickly understand and fear grip me I ask them are they not afriad they laugh afraid of what as long as the money they come is not that business they told me not to worry. Month ending on the 4th Oga called us and gave us 35k each as dash I was very happy then on the 7th our salary was paid which is 35k making it 70k per month, but my discovery is that the guys was still looking like who is suffering none of them is using big phone, one of them can't even buy phone charger always borrow my charger from me. Even when salary is been paid he couldn't still buy d charger. Intact before dey paid the salary they were all crying of hunger, I was like this guys are not serious with their life I have already budget already told my self I will work for just 4months and be saving 50k per month then I will start Pos business, the 3 other securities I discover they all have different habits. One love Ashawo quarter , anytime he is sent for an errand he always branch when he comes back he will start telling us is fantasy, The other one love food that one can buy 4k meats per day to cook soup, he is always cooking and eating , the third one loves Drinking he always sneak in full bottle of Lord or Goldberg . I Naturally like food when my salary is been paid I deposit 50k in my account and use the other 25k for food stuff I discover am always hungry I can eat full bowl of EBA now , food stuff no reach a week I went to withdrew another 25k on foodstuffs, as am talking to u now is just 7k that is remaining in my account why my collegues have all went broke, my major problem now is that the man did a feast last week he prepared food for just we his workers, omo if u see my plate alone about 5 big chickens and fried rice a mobile police man in the compound warn me not to eat but after seeing both drivers, security men and some police men eating it I have to eat it all of us that ate the food fell sick and vomited . to be continue........

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do? My Story In This Strange Compound by Freshtruth(m): 10:19pm On Oct 22, 2023
obinna58:
Complete it
it at the comment session bro
Re: What Should I Do? My Story In This Strange Compound by Freshtruth(m): 10:20pm On Oct 22, 2023
God1000:
What kind of advise do you need again because it seems you are happy with your job
the story is continue at d comment session

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Should I Do? My Story In This Strange Compound by Freshtruth(m): 10:32pm On Oct 22, 2023
The next day after d feast d owner of d house Gave each of us 20k and we became excited. We don't go to church on Sundays, I no longer live a normal life I am thinking of quoting d job if am been paid dis month how do I pass the gate with my belongs is a problem. OK if I want to do things d normal way what excuse do I give to d owner of d house mind u the owner of d house hardly go out he only move once in a month and that is month ending when e has not paid. Pls house I think I have been initiated or dey have use my destiny pls I need your help on our to leave this mega work and were to go to remove what I have eating pls help me I beg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do? My Story In This Strange Compound by sholikay(m): 10:44pm On Oct 22, 2023
E be things for this life oooo...

.@Op you have to fortify yourself spiritually...

by praying...you can't escape that dungeon by physical help only.

.you have to pray so that the man will feel threatened but it,and he will either ask you to go,or he won't be able to use you for his wealth renewal..

Na wetin you sabi chop put you for this kind wahala..

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Should I Do? My Story In This Strange Compound by caesymore(m): 10:48pm On Oct 22, 2023
Boom Dig_It!!!

No body initiated you young Man or used your destiny, with the economy situation of the country, that your salary na small change, just imagine na basic needs you use am dey solve e come dey you like this, imagine you use am treat small sickness...

Is not that I don't believe things happen shaa... try and moderate what you eat so as to save more. I'm single and I spend around 120k a month on food and oringo no be juju na life dey happen, I don't try make I cut am down but I've seen I can't and shouldn't as I wont be staying just indoors if I do, how thing I go carry enjoy the life.

The easy way out na to source for more money.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do? My Story In This Strange Compound by God1000(m): 10:51pm On Oct 22, 2023
Freshtruth:
the story is continue at d comment session
okay, but is your movement restricted to the extent of not being able to go buy things outside, you can escape if you are allowed to go out once in a while

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Should I Do? My Story In This Strange Compound by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:53pm On Oct 22, 2023
Interesting read.....

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Should I Do? My Story In This Strange Compound by Mhizzard(m): 11:00pm On Oct 22, 2023
As long as you are not restrict from going outside to get somethings,then you have a way to japa.from the look of things you have not been used entirely.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do? My Story In This Strange Compound by jimmyolasun: 11:09pm On Oct 22, 2023
Just go give yourself to your oga as sacrifice because as you dey, nothing dey your body again. All you need now naa make your oga dey pamper you for final slaughter...

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? My Story In This Strange Compound by rocksimon: 11:15pm On Oct 22, 2023
Mhizzard:
"entirely" 🥲😂.
small glory still remain🤭

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do? My Story In This Strange Compound by budaatum: 11:23pm On Oct 22, 2023
Freshtruth:

Pls house I think I have been initiated or dey have use my destiny pls I need your help on our to leave this mega work and were to go to remove what I have eating pls help me I beg

The only "think" initiating you is your own long throat for the suppose big pay that you are now finding to be not so big, though all you all do is sweep floor and visit ashewo and spend 4k on a plate of meat. Or can you not see you're all greedy?

You wouldn't leave if we all came to drag you from there, so please keep us updated on your 'progress'.

4 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? My Story In This Strange Compound by rocksimon: 11:39pm On Oct 22, 2023
For real, why did you still eat after being warned, anyway you don do destiny giveaway

6 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? My Story In This Strange Compound by Guest2008: 11:45pm On Oct 22, 2023
Freshtruth:
Until one faithful day the owner of the house move from the main building to a bungalow in the compound, one of the security man was telling his second oga done enter the power house, I was like u mean that the house all the electricity supply is generated they laugh at me I was like y are you guys laughing? They said that his place for worship , I was like worship in what sense ? They told me Oga is into game I quickly understand and fear grip me I ask them are they not afriad they laugh afraid of what as long as the money they come is not that business they told me not to worry. Month ending on the 4th Oga called us and gave us 35k each as dash I was very happy then on the 7th our salary was paid which is 35k making it 70k per month, but my discovery is that the guys was still looking like who is suffering none of them is using big phone, one of them can't even buy phone charger always borrow my charger from me. Even when salary is been paid he couldn't still buy d charger. Intact before dey paid the salary they were all crying of hunger, I was like this guys are not serious with their life I have already budget already told my self I will work for just 4months and be saving 50k per month then I will start Pos business, the 3 other securities I discover they all have different habits. One love Ashawo quarter , anytime he is sent for an errand he always branch when he comes back he will start telling us is fantasy, The other one love food that one can buy 4k meats per day to cook soup, he is always cooking and eating , the third one loves Drinking he always sneak in full bottle of Lord or Goldberg . I Naturally like food when my salary is been paid I deposit 50k in my account and use the other 25k for food stuff I discover am always hungry I can eat full bowl of EBA now , food stuff no reach a week I went to withdrew another 25k on foodstuffs, as am talking to u now is just 7k that is remaining in my account why my collegues have all went broke, my major problem now is that the man did a feast last week he prepared food for just we his workers, omo if u see my plate alone about 5 big chickens and fried rice a mobile police man in the compound warn me not to eat but after seeing both drivers, security men and some police men eating it I have to eat it all of us that ate the food fell sick and vomited . to be continue........
Hmmmm.. Na wa o
Re: What Should I Do? My Story In This Strange Compound by SIXTEENTH(m): 12:15am On Oct 23, 2023
This thread go long because nairaland elders and mouth piece of the god's together with the seer's are attending to Israel and Palestine disputes, by morning the Air peace flights will bring them back so please just hold on a little...

1,2,3 ... Here they comes

5 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? My Story In This Strange Compound by Reminderz: 12:21am On Oct 23, 2023
you would be surprised what people do to acquire power or status at any cost... you were warned not to eat, you would have asked the person the reason why, and if he failed to reply you, you would have monitored him and see how he feels or if he later consumes the food... he would know something you don't...

all what you're recieving for free comes at a cost... nothing is free in this life, you're always paying with something, unless you don't know what that is.

13 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? My Story In This Strange Compound by Ballzproblemm: 12:23am On Oct 23, 2023
Ill source of income ,flee your life will become wretched if continue to stay there

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? My Story In This Strange Compound by ItisWell22(f): 2:06am On Oct 23, 2023
Mhizzard:
As long as you are not restrict from going outside to get somethings,then you have a way to japa. from the look of things you have not been used entirely.

There’s hope then. 😟

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? My Story In This Strange Compound by Nooneonline(m): 2:46am On Oct 23, 2023
Pray from midnight and fast...all of u have a weakness and he is using that avenue to use your glory...
U just dey chop your glory away

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? My Story In This Strange Compound by Fortune444: 2:58am On Oct 23, 2023
Urgent job Opportunities in a Catering outfit in Eliozu, Port Harcourt:

We are a consultancy supporting our clients to recruit for the following positions in Port Harcourt for immediate start, thus seeking serious and competent applicants. The positions open are as follows:

Reference: SA1
Sales Assistant (2-5 years customer service/social media sales experience, good command of english, attractive offer).

Reference: OM1
-Operations Manager (5-8 years post graduate sales/catering experience minimum, honesty, leadership; attractive salary).

Reference: CC1
- Continental Chef (4-8 years experience in CONTINENTAL CUISINE, catering school diploma, hard-work, honesty, leadership; attractive salary).

Serious interests residing relatively close in Port Harcourt, to Eliozu, Rupoku, Eneka, Stadium Road, Rumudara and environs, and Send whatsapp today with voice note or CV to 08037260838, indicating REFERENCE FOR JOB of interest.

Additional benefits apply (daily feeding, off days, mentorship, etc).

All applicants to respond within 24-48 hours of receipt of this publication. Regards
Re: What Should I Do? My Story In This Strange Compound by Johnson225(m): 5:36am On Oct 23, 2023
I'm still not convinced you're being used
It's possible your fears begins and ends in your head ...normally naira no get value again, so that's not a valid reason for suspicion

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? My Story In This Strange Compound by Khd95(m): 6:17am On Oct 23, 2023
Is this your story is true, go to twitter and tag the Nigeria police, EFCC, NDLEA and give them live location, make dem come raid everywhere

You would be freed, but I sense this is all lies
Re: What Should I Do? My Story In This Strange Compound by DesChyko: 6:46am On Oct 23, 2023
Ask about and engage the service of a reputable thrift collector and put in a firm date for collection. Every month, give out a sensible sum since there is hope of recovering it within the month.

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? My Story In This Strange Compound by Manofsteel2013(m): 6:51am On Oct 23, 2023
Hmmmmmmm, it requires wisdom
Re: What Should I Do? My Story In This Strange Compound by Homeboiy: 7:03am On Oct 23, 2023
Start moving your things out small small

If they pay you month end
Pretend as if you want to go buy something and leave

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? My Story In This Strange Compound by Sucre6: 7:08am On Oct 23, 2023
I don't know the advice you still need from here, it's obvious something strange seems to be going on there, the earlier you move out the better for you, locate mountain of fire church for a wholesome deliverance.

4 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? My Story In This Strange Compound by Hideaki: 8:28am On Oct 23, 2023
No one used your destiny

You're just in a state of paranoia being brainwashed by the current events unfolding in your presence and society programming in your life

Try and get a good adequate sleep

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? My Story In This Strange Compound by Benbisco(f): 9:05am On Oct 23, 2023
Freshtruth:
The next day after d feast d owner of d house Gave each of us 20k and we became excited. We don't go to church on Sundays, I no longer live a normal life I am thinking of quoting d job if am been paid dis month how do I pass the gate with my belongs is a problem. OK if I want to do things d normal way what excuse do I give to d owner of d house mind u the owner of d house hardly go out he only move once in a month and that is month ending when e has not paid. Pls house I think I have been initiated or dey have use my destiny pls I need your help on our to leave this mega work and were to go to remove what I have eating pls help me I beg

My bro, everything dey your hand o, whether you wan continue like this or you want a change.

To start with, what was your spiritual state before you got the job? Do you believe in things beyond the physical? Are you ready to leave the job?

If you believe in things beyond the physical and you are ready to leave, stop eating anything offered from the main house. Eat only what you cook and be content. Start asking God for mercy and make up your mind on when to leave. You do not need to carry your things because I'm guessing they will be few since you just moved in.

On the day you want to leave, put your phone charger for pocket, hold your phone for hand and take a walk. Ensure you go for deliverance prayers.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anything Wrong In Dating A Man Younger Than You? / How To Talk To A Girl For The First Time. / I Was Raped By Shemaless(pics).. Am So Devastated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.