Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Nkechi Blessing Reportedly Gets Engaged To Younger Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nkechi Blessing Reportedly Gets Engaged To Younger Lover (2984 Views)

Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner / Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day / Married Businessman Takes Selfie With His Unclad Younger Lover In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nkechi Blessing Reportedly Gets Engaged To Younger Lover by awosejo1955: 9:03pm On Nov 12, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CpG0OKKWSw

Popular Nollywood actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday and her 27-year-old boyfriend are reportedly engaged.

This was made known by Gistreal Blog on Instagram as it shared images of the couple.

Also, Nkechi Blessing took to her social media account and flaunted a diamond ring on her finger, which her man is said to have used to propose to her.

In an earlier post on her Instagram page, the 33-year-old actress noted that anybody who has her as a spouse or friend would love her company so much that they would not want her out of their sight.

She wrote; ”If you have me in your corner,either as a friend or spouse,you will never let me out of your sight for a second Forget noise

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Reportedly Gets Engaged To Younger Lover by sambrosautorefu: 9:05pm On Nov 12, 2022
We are waiting for the breakfast because she talks too much ... She will still scatter this one with mouth

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Reportedly Gets Engaged To Younger Lover by virginprincess(f): 9:07pm On Nov 12, 2022
cheesy cheesy Oga just want to collect his own share of the money and honey pot then he will japa like the restundecided undecided.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Reportedly Gets Engaged To Younger Lover by Raalsalghul: 9:08pm On Nov 12, 2022
It'll end in years.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Reportedly Gets Engaged To Younger Lover by 9jayes: 9:08pm On Nov 12, 2022
virginprincess:
Mtcheeeew

Be happy for once…

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Reportedly Gets Engaged To Younger Lover by PerfectStranger(m): 9:11pm On Nov 12, 2022
Another social media relationship that’ll still crash in a minute. She can never be submissive to that lad.

Only that lad knows why he’s there. Na benefits abeg.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Reportedly Gets Engaged To Younger Lover by shemauaminuharu: 9:11pm On Nov 12, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yh51v6vtvDU

I wonder what some young guy's saw in this Nkechi blessing matter,she don't easily agree any man can satisfiey her in bed even if you do upto 45mins.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Reportedly Gets Engaged To Younger Lover by virginprincess(f): 9:13pm On Nov 12, 2022
9jayes:

Be happy for once…
Did i tell you i'm sadundecided besides i just did that to book space,i modified my comment.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Reportedly Gets Engaged To Younger Lover by ifatimaidris45: 9:16pm On Nov 12, 2022
I think Adekunle Gold sang about this in "Ready"

There is a man for every woman
A woman for every man
Sebi naso naso dem talk e o
Nibo ni temí wa o
There is a man for every woman ah ah ah
A woman for every man ah ah ah
Naso naso dem talk e o
Nibo ni temí wa o...
E bami womo o
Emi naa fe love o mofe love o
Mofe love o
I want to love o
I'm single and searching
I want to date o mofe love o
Mo ti ready o o
I need a girl e o

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Reportedly Gets Engaged To Younger Lover by hristyan: 9:17pm On Nov 12, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Reportedly Gets Engaged To Younger Lover by Natbrowny: 9:18pm On Nov 12, 2022
sambrosautorefu:
We are waiting for the breakfast because she talks too much ... She will still scatter this one with mouth

No breakfast 4 dis one anymore. She's going for supper

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Reportedly Gets Engaged To Younger Lover by Sweetvie: 9:18pm On Nov 12, 2022
Another show grin
Waiting for part 2 patiently cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Reportedly Gets Engaged To Younger Lover by PerfectStranger(m): 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2022
Natbrowny:

No breakfast 4 dis one anymore. She's going for supper

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Reportedly Gets Engaged To Younger Lover by Resourcesswift: 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2022
It's all for the Grammy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Reportedly Gets Engaged To Younger Lover by Brunosamel(m): 9:29pm On Nov 12, 2022
Who is nkechi blessing and what does she do?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Reportedly Gets Engaged To Younger Lover by gabrielnwo: 9:29pm On Nov 12, 2022
Nkechi blessing biko don't taste my future husband ooo this one you're changing men���

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Reportedly Gets Engaged To Younger Lover by Angrygoat: 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2022
Smelling Tin,when u jam big yansh,u go fuc k like 50times,den she go begin irritate u. Abegi

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Reportedly Gets Engaged To Younger Lover by muhdaliyuh: 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2022
I keep saying this and will keeping to say it "Don't be misled by this celebrities,most of them are just social media warrior" they will mislead you and go behind your back to have their cake and eat it�
Re: Nkechi Blessing Reportedly Gets Engaged To Younger Lover by Freestainworld(m): 9:35pm On Nov 12, 2022
This kind fraud dey potent
Re: Nkechi Blessing Reportedly Gets Engaged To Younger Lover by PerfectStranger(m): 9:54pm On Nov 12, 2022
Brunosamel:
Who is nkechi blessing and what does she do?
She’s a trader.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Reportedly Gets Engaged To Younger Lover by techWriter1: 4:19am On Nov 13, 2022
It'll beginning in decades
Re: Nkechi Blessing Reportedly Gets Engaged To Younger Lover by gaby(m): 5:40am On Nov 13, 2022
Make e sha no be kidnapper, yahoozee or amurobber....
Re: Nkechi Blessing Reportedly Gets Engaged To Younger Lover by Maynman: 6:21am On Nov 13, 2022
Women are the ones that need marriage.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Reportedly Gets Engaged To Younger Lover by kushma(m): 6:56am On Nov 13, 2022
Happy hml to them in advance
Re: Nkechi Blessing Reportedly Gets Engaged To Younger Lover by Fedrick100: 7:01am On Nov 13, 2022
virginprincess:
cheesy cheesy Oga just want to collect his own share of the money and honey pot then he will japa like the restundecided undecided.

Thank God you know she’s now a liability and old cargo
Re: Nkechi Blessing Reportedly Gets Engaged To Younger Lover by ifatimaidris45: 8:07am On Nov 13, 2022
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Nkechi Blessing Reportedly Gets Engaged To Younger Lover by Cooleeey: 9:41am On Nov 13, 2022
This lady is just a saddist

She is not at peace within, she might be suffering from loneliness/depression

All this things/pictures/videos, she does online are fake, just to feel happy and loved

Her Eye go still clear, as she gets older

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Reportedly Gets Engaged To Younger Lover by underpinna: 3:56pm On Nov 13, 2022
Good to see this. Hope she doesn't give the guy headache.

A woman must always humble herself to the man for the marriage to work
Re: Nkechi Blessing Reportedly Gets Engaged To Younger Lover by sageb: 7:55pm On Nov 13, 2022
awosejo1955:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CpG0OKKWSw

Popular Nollywood actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday and her 27-year-old boyfriend are reportedly engaged.

This was made known by Gistreal Blog on Instagram as it shared images of the couple.

Also, Nkechi Blessing took to her social media account and flaunted a diamond ring on her finger, which her man is said to have used to propose to her.

In an earlier post on her Instagram page, the 33-year-old actress noted that anybody who has her as a spouse or friend would love her company so much that they would not want her out of their sight.

She wrote; ”If you have me in your corner,either as a friend or spouse,you will never let me out of your sight for a second Forget noise

Another husband
I hope it will not end in tears?

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Pick Up Calls on Your Lover's Phone? / Help A Long Distance Relationship! / What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Said This:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.