Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant (58905 Views)

Felicia Boco Wins Most Beautiful African Model 2020 / Nyekachi Douglas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2019 Pageant (Photos) / Ugochi Ihezue Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria MBGN 2017 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Kobicove(m): 12:17pm On Nov 15, 2022
Stupid and confused people undecided

1 Like

Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 15, 2022
kelvine:
Are you trying to say you came back home in Nigeria because of your this.

No many more reasons lol

1 Like

Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by aidoko1: 12:18pm On Nov 15, 2022
See head like rock. They just award him so he wouldn’t fell discouraged. See beautiful women around and u give a sumo wrestler the award.
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 15, 2022
angelfallz:
America destroying itself from the inside.
how are we better than them?? Just tell me You see our problem is just over religious affiliation

1 Like

Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 15, 2022
Good for him abi her

Or should I develope headache because he she won it Mtcheew
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Badonasty(m): 12:28pm On Nov 15, 2022
This is madness
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by smartmom(f): 12:28pm On Nov 15, 2022
Simply disgusting and ugly

1 Like

Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by richie240: 12:30pm On Nov 15, 2022
Adrian9:
See as him wowo!
That is to show you and I that his 'winning' is by no accident. It was well orchestrated.

They are telling us dt they know exactly what they are doing. Even in the committee of men sef, this boy cant win 'most handsome man' how much less most beautiful woman.

4 Likes

Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Treadway: 12:38pm On Nov 15, 2022
WriterNig:

WPDE News || Latestly
nigga looks like a potato...lol
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by udemzyudex(m): 12:39pm On Nov 15, 2022
Political award.
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by CHRISSANCHEZ(m): 12:40pm On Nov 15, 2022
Chaiiiiiiii......Ekwensu bu onye wayo.... angry angry angry
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Adrian9(m): 12:45pm On Nov 15, 2022
richie240:

That is to show you and I that his 'winning' is by no accident. It was well orchestrated.

They are telling us dt they know exactly what they are doing. Even in the committee of men sef, this boy cant win 'most handsome man' how much less most beautiful woman.

"By their fruits you shall know them." I'm beginning to see the wisdom in those words. The devil is the orchestrator-in-chief ,the ruler of this world (1 John 5:19) Even christandom has fallen to the ruler of the authority of the air with regards to LGBT nonsense. Let's be wise

1 Like

Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Slimwhyt(m): 12:49pm On Nov 15, 2022
Wetin be this?
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Rotji(m): 12:57pm On Nov 15, 2022
WriterNig:

WPDE News || Latestly

Dem just dash dis clown dis one to promote their LGBTQ agenda

Somebody wey look like Maui in Moana grin grin, you dey give am beauty pageant award no be juju be dat

Let dem show the other contestants na, e go clear say na ojoro manipulations dem use just promote their agenda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Flamemignon1(m): 1:01pm On Nov 15, 2022
HITsquad:
Watching Western movies these days means you just want to throw up.

Just bunch of disgusting and annoying scenes.

If you have made up your mind to accept LGBT, that's OK... But stop shoving it down other people's throats... Cos That's propaganda!
Who shoved anything down your throat? No one told you to watch if you don't want to

1 Like

Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by mrcrabs(m): 1:02pm On Nov 15, 2022
America now u gats dey careful your fine babe fit be man before omo grin grin grin,
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Flamemignon1(m): 1:04pm On Nov 15, 2022
advanceDNA:
Flamemignon1 unless u want to be biased as usual whih is not fair, u realize this is broad day light robbery of people that actually won.. the unfairness of the system is becoming irritating ....

Ur lgbt family keeps ruining and invading real women spaces.....incase u havent seen that ur lgbt people are just pathetic losers exploiting the system ....try to recollect if you know any transman competing in real male sport....
It's transgender awareness week so I won't be attending to any hate on my trans family

1 Like

Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by onyenna85000: 1:06pm On Nov 15, 2022
Honestly I dont see a beautiful lady here, it's just an overfeed large male.
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by advanceDNA: 1:13pm On Nov 15, 2022
Flamemignon1:

It's transgender awareness week so I won't be attending to any hate on my trans family

because U people cannot be fair.....it is wrong for trans apologist to be in power
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Memeni(m): 1:13pm On Nov 15, 2022
So disgusting
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Flamemignon1(m): 1:14pm On Nov 15, 2022
advanceDNA:

because U people cannot be fair.....it is wrong for trans apologist to be in power
I still don't see what's wrong with that, that's a woman and the judges chose her as their winner so.....
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by advanceDNA: 1:15pm On Nov 15, 2022
Flamemignon1:

I still don't see what's wrong with that, that's a woman and the judges chose her as their winner so.....

Its clear she's not the winner......thats my point
U cant just make aomeone winner cos they are trans...its defeating the essence of competitions...

1 Like

Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Houseofglam7(f): 1:23pm On Nov 15, 2022
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Godszilla: 1:25pm On Nov 15, 2022
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by PlanktonX: 1:28pm On Nov 15, 2022
" At least the LGBTQ are not hurting anyone and it makes them happy". If you are amongst those who believe this nonsense, then you are a demon. A real mad demon.

These LGBTQ people are like snake, pretending to be going on its own but seeking heels of men to bruise and bite

They are subtlely preaching this in schools with some govt acceptance, note that many of your elected govt officials are members of them.

You may think it doesn't concern you today, but wait till the day your kids will be brain convince that he is better being a girl than a boy, and a girl being better being a boy than a girl, and the funniest one is BINARY, being not identify as a girl or a boy.

Behind LGBTQ is a long time agenda to destabilize and destroy every home and family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Tbaba001: 1:46pm On Nov 15, 2022
Thebest12:
I think they should also consider legalizing Chi.ld po.rn

In the near future there will be advocacy for incest, sex with animals, child sex and more
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by perdollar(m): 2:22pm On Nov 15, 2022
This must be a compensation award
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by jclassiq(m): 2:27pm On Nov 15, 2022
How does this person win a beauty pageant where those other girls are competing?

This is more than the eyes can see.
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Flamemignon1(m): 2:30pm On Nov 15, 2022
advanceDNA:

Its clear she's not the winner......thats my point
U cant just make aomeone winner cos they are trans...its defeating the essence of competitions...
We don't really know the criteria that was to critique the judge's stance so can't judge because pageants like these are somewhat subjective, if all the girls were to be judged by a thousand people,they will each have their "most beautiful girl"
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Average9jaman: 2:49pm On Nov 15, 2022
This must be some twisted joke or something

C as d guy large

His head is like 2x the size of the other girls

And the guy ugg
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by advanceDNA: 2:57pm On Nov 15, 2022
Flamemignon1:

We don't really know the criteria that was to critique the judge's stance so can't judge because pageants like these are somewhat subjective, if all the girls were to be judged by a thousand people,they will each have their "most beautiful girl"

It is the same biased criteria used to allow men encroach women sport in the name of anyone can claim to be any gender...

Thats how u people put a male rapist in a female prison without any test just because they say they identify as a woman....not carimg of the safety of women and allowing these people escape proper punishment..

So let me ask u....if a person identifies as non binary or genderless.....will they build him his own prison since he doesnt identify as a man or woman and the genital anatomy dont matter? ....u too think about this horrible shít u are doing
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Gbeng30(m): 3:03pm On Nov 15, 2022
This is literally a celebration of madness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Can You Buy This Beautiful Design For N6,977,600 / Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) / Dress Made With Access Bank ATM Worn By A Lady - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.