Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Relationship Advice Needed, Been In This Kinda Situation Before? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Advice Needed, Been In This Kinda Situation Before? (2522 Views)

Guys, Can You Date This Kinda Female? / How Will You React In This Kinda Situation(pic) / How Safe Is This Kinda Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Been In This Kinda Situation Before? by Mercury12(m): 8:41am On Nov 13, 2022
Kenneth10110:

SIMply pay her the 60k per month and she will dumb you when she has saved enough from you then dumb you for someone better or another SIMpleton.
Imagine she jam a guy that can pay 100k monthly? cheesy
Then another rich dude came with hope to dislodge the 100k guy promise her 500k. She won't think twice before she block the 100k guy and insult anyone trying to beg her to get back to him. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Been In This Kinda Situation Before? by CheedyJ(m): 8:50am On Nov 13, 2022
60k too small na, please add another 60k, you know the economy is quite harsh. Nothing Adam no see for Eden .
Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Been In This Kinda Situation Before? by Sammy101111(m): 8:54am On Nov 13, 2022
Bro woman way love you he go hard her to demand from you .
If am dating you don’t tell me is an entitlement spending money on you . If you say that to me first it a red flag because it shows ( the girl is only interested in what comes in from the relationship which is money ) you later beep her and let her Go she no be girl for you . You are in your late 20s plan with woman that is ready to build a home with you not the woman that will drain you
Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Been In This Kinda Situation Before? by Kenneth10110(m): 9:29am On Nov 13, 2022
Mercury12:

Imagine she jam a guy that can pay 100k monthly? cheesy
Then another rich dude came with hope to dislodge the 100k guy promise her 500k. She won't think twice before she block the 100k guy and insult anyone trying to beg her to get back to him. cheesy

The worse even as the Simpleton nigga is paying her 60k monthly another nigga would be smashing her without paying a dime.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Been In This Kinda Situation Before? by Mercury12(m): 9:49am On Nov 13, 2022
Kenneth10110:

The worse even as the Simpleton nigga is paying her 60k monthly another nigga would be smashing her without paying a dime.

Hahaha grin
Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Been In This Kinda Situation Before? by Cooleeey: 9:53am On Nov 13, 2022
A relationship that start with money or built on money can never last Without money

The question is what are u paying her for,

√√Are u paying her because she is doing u a
favor

OR

√√Are u paying her because she left a
governors Son for u

The question is, what exactly are u paying her for??

For your Own Good

Don't go back to your Vomit (In these case your friends Vomit)

Free That Girl
Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Been In This Kinda Situation Before? by Murjem(m): 10:40am On Nov 13, 2022
I am telling you...

This is all I have been thinking here since maybe its my upbringing and environment too...

Things really they happen, I really pity some men.

What a waste of masculinity.

Musty112:
How the fact that she has slept with numerous guys whom u are aware of and even got pregnant does not disgust u is a mystery to me. For someone u want to marry Maybe it is my environment and upbringing sha
Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Been In This Kinda Situation Before? by Femeto: 10:49am On Nov 13, 2022
Love don’t cost a dime. 60,000 salary she dey work for your factory?
Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Been In This Kinda Situation Before? by Emma2Seconds: 11:25am On Nov 13, 2022
Monthly salary for which work done??
Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Been In This Kinda Situation Before? by stanliwise(m): 11:32am On Nov 13, 2022
lordpf:
Long read

I met this girl (ill call her liz) during my year one in university, she was my specc specc, really beautiful and an A student.

I liked her but my friend beat me to it and they dated for a year plus. During that period i got to know her better, though we just kept it at friends level. at some point he treated her badly, she got pregnant and they broke up after she aborted it.

My friend dropped out and left for the uk after their break up. We became closer, and I asked her out. Her response was she loved me but dating me would be a bad idea since she dated my friend.

I eased off a bit and we both went apart and dated other people. Even in my relationships i kept comparing them to her, as she was MY IDEAL MATE. We maintained communication all through this period although it was just minor gist here and there and memes.

One thing i liked about her was She was hard working both academically and financially and didn’t demand much, untill she got an internship role at a big company where she dated a rich guy that spent crazily on her and even paid her per month. This opened her eyes that she could gain more from a relationship. After the internship they broke up and she dated another lower class guy which didn’t last because “he wasn’t really taking care of her needs” ( i know the guy and baba really tried spending on her despite the little he had but she wanted more).

After school we broke communication for a long time and we both had our share of good and bad relationships,

I was shocked when i traveled back to lagos some months ago and found out she was living in the-same estate as me.
(For context were both near our late 20’s, i work and I’m financially responsible and can take care of Myself, but she’s currently unemployed).

We got to talk and i got her contact again.
After some months of communication and meeting, discussions trailed back to relationship matter. we are both single and and talked about us dating, to which She said she still has feelings for me, but gave me a condition that ill need to spend lot of time with her, communicate and all, which I didn’t have an issue with, the then went further saying should also be willing to take care of her needs and prolly put her on salary of 60k per month. ive been helping out when she has issues though I haven’t spent close to that on her in a month. but i asked her again if the money part was necessary and she said yes.

Thing is i really love her but I’m confused if it’ll be the right decision to go all in for her or hold off as im worried if shes here for the benefits or not,

Anyone had this kind of experience?
What do you advice
Relationship is a combined interest. She said her interest clearly, what is yours?
This is pure business deal but you’re choosing to play it with feelings.
I hope your feelings can help you think.

My simple advice, you’re not in a relationship! Your undoing is when you think so. For now you’re friends with benefit. Don’t be shy about your own benefit
Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Been In This Kinda Situation Before? by stanliwise(m): 11:34am On Nov 13, 2022
Kenneth10110:

Aside from love fraud, naive girls and greed, There is no free sex anywhere. Stop posting lies on the internet. Even next door neighbor you Bleep. It will be transactional somehow. Even a girl who bleeps you without anything is using you for her sexual gratification too.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Been In This Kinda Situation Before? by Slynation(m): 11:46am On Nov 13, 2022
Msteeeeew...nawa o
Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Been In This Kinda Situation Before? by Kenneth10110(m): 11:47am On Nov 13, 2022
stanliwise:

Aside from love fraud, naive girls and greed, There is no free sex anywhere. Stop posting lies on the internet. Even next door neighbor you Bleep. It will be transactional somehow. Even a girl who bleeps you without anything is using you for her sexual gratification too.

Even a girl who bleeps you without anything is using you for her sexual gratification too.

You use her cure conji and she use u too that is 50/50 unlike when you both enjoy and you still have to pay her. Now a broke nigga will pay no shi shi and they will both use each other for sexual satisfaction then OP will pay 60k every month to renew when a nigga is getting it free hope u understand me.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Been In This Kinda Situation Before? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 13, 2022
lordpf:
Long read

I met this girl (ill call her liz) during my year one in university, she was my specc specc, really beautiful and an A student.

I liked her but my friend beat me to it and they dated for a year plus. During that period i got to know her better, though we just kept it at friends level. at some point he treated her badly, she got pregnant and they broke up after she aborted it.

My friend dropped out and left for the uk after their break up. We became closer, and I asked her out. Her response was she loved me but dating me would be a bad idea since she dated my friend.

I eased off a bit and we both went apart and dated other people. Even in my relationships i kept comparing them to her, as she was MY IDEAL MATE. We maintained communication all through this period although it was just minor gist here and there and memes.

One thing i liked about her was She was hard working both academically and financially and didn’t demand much, untill she got an internship role at a big company where she dated a rich guy that spent crazily on her and even paid her per month. This opened her eyes that she could gain more from a relationship. After the internship they broke up and she dated another lower class guy which didn’t last because “he wasn’t really taking care of her needs” ( i know the guy and baba really tried spending on her despite the little he had but she wanted more).

After school we broke communication for a long time and we both had our share of good and bad relationships,

I was shocked when i traveled back to lagos some months ago and found out she was living in the-same estate as me.
(For context were both near our late 20’s, i work and I’m financially responsible and can take care of Myself, but she’s currently unemployed).

After some months of communication and meeting, discussions trailed back to relationship matter. we are both single and and talked about us dating, to which She said she still has feelings for me, but gave me a condition that ill need to spend lot of time with her, communicate and all, which I didn’t have an issue with, the then went further saying should also be willing to take care of her needs and prolly put her on salary of 60k per month. ive been helping out when she has issues though I haven’t spent close to that on her in a month. but i asked her again if the money part was necessary and she said yes.

Thing is i really love her but I’m confused if it’ll be the right decision to go all in for her or hold off as im worried if shes here for the benefits or not,

What do you advice
Which kind love? Abeg face your front. You better run for your life, as she's already a semi-olosho; just know she's in for the money, and would wants to drain you if you dare accept her condition.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Been In This Kinda Situation Before? by Nonywendy(m): 12:06pm On Nov 13, 2022
lordpf:
Long read

What do you advice
may thund.er fire you if accept this terms and conditions.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Been In This Kinda Situation Before? by Nonywendy(m): 12:07pm On Nov 13, 2022
Bluezy13:

Apparently, you're new here.
Old folks wouldn't post this.
aswear. He wants to over take other simps in the platform
Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Been In This Kinda Situation Before? by stanliwise(m): 1:38pm On Nov 13, 2022
Kenneth10110:

Even a girl who bleeps you without anything is using you for her sexual gratification too.

You use her cure conji and she use u too that is 50/50 unlike when you both enjoy and you still have to pay her. Now a broke nigga will pay no shi shi and they will both use each other for sexual satisfaction then OP will pay 60k every month to renew when a nigga is getting it free hope u understand me.
Well as the way OP sounded, he ain’t just looking for a fuckmate only . He is also looking a potential life partner and mother to his kid. This girl in OP story is everything but none of that
Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Been In This Kinda Situation Before? by johnjunior39(m): 1:59pm On Nov 13, 2022
lordpf:
Long read

What do you advice

She is taking advantage of you bro. Is clear she know that you love her and can take anything from her that is why she is doing all that. Cos tell me why you will want to be with someone you obviously know her past, did abortions and dated a lot of people and she is giving you terms and conditions ontop.

Dude, for her to be giving you conditions means she can read through you to know that you really love her and she just like you.

Bro, abscond cos you will only waste your time and money
Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Been In This Kinda Situation Before? by johnjunior39(m): 2:01pm On Nov 13, 2022
ElPayaso:
I for call you a SIMPle man but it would be a thing of shame to SIMPle men.... How the heck will you put a girl on a 60k monthly payment?? That's 720k in a year... And I'm sure you go still dey finance her other bills apart from the 60k monthly payments...

Oya talk true, if na person reason you this kain matter, wetin you go tell the person?

Reason am o

Ma person salary be this oh....when dey now marry, e go reach 200k for this Buhari regime
Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Been In This Kinda Situation Before? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:28pm On Nov 13, 2022
Obviously you are still a kid.Man up and stop allowing emotion blok your sense.Get anoda lady and ignore the hoe.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Been In This Kinda Situation Before? by Starz825(m): 2:29pm On Nov 13, 2022
lordpf:
Long read

What do you advice
Bro...
To tell you the truth dey hungry me...
Listen up...
That babe is a liability.....the rich guy she dated spoiled her... turned her to a brat....

Listen..apart from the fact that she is a liability....she has been sleeping with everyone she dated from your friend to the rich guy to the low class guy to every other guy you don't know about.....

Forget about her beauty....she plays a bad character....and her current attitude is a NoNo.... these are the things that's form a woman's behavior...
So tell me what's your gain?

Say she is fine....
You put her on a salary every month....
I put it to you..if you dare go broke..you will see hell....and you will come back crying....

She got a messed up mentality....
Stay away from her...
Don't want a relationship with her
Give her the little you can from afar..
Stay away from her...I repeat stay away from her

She doesn't love you...such women don't love ...they love money and sex
Meaning: as long as I can afford her I can have her....she is messed up in the head...
I pray God help her

1 Like

Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Been In This Kinda Situation Before? by scottsammy: 2:54pm On Nov 13, 2022
Young man, don't be a fool. She has sensed your vulnerability..be wise don't become another payee..
Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Been In This Kinda Situation Before? by Sweetvie: 3:20pm On Nov 13, 2022
Why some guys mumu like this sef? undecided Even a 15yr old boy can figure out the girl did not like you... 60k monthly? Are you paying for the sex?
Employer and employee relationship? Coz I don't understand or is that the new system?
You don't freaking need a crystal ball to know the girl didn't like you but I don't know why you're forcing relationship all in the name of she is your "spec" spec ko spectacle ni undecided
You must be new here coz old member won't type this rubbish with all the story they read here on Nland undecided
Anyway, go ahead just don't regret ur decision when she leave u for a richer guy smiley
Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Been In This Kinda Situation Before? by jeromestarks: 3:34pm On Nov 13, 2022
Op, you're a fool.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Been In This Kinda Situation Before? by MufasaLion: 3:50pm On Nov 13, 2022
Instead of you to channel that money into what will bring forth generational wealth, you are spending it on a lady that's not interested in financial liberation but only wanna feast on you.

Such lady is only interested in money and she's got no feelings for you. She's willing to give you sex because she's seen such life as means of survival.

You're doomed if you don't back off!
Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Been In This Kinda Situation Before? by Kenneth10110(m): 4:31pm On Nov 13, 2022
stanliwise:

Well as the way OP sounded, he ain’t just looking for a fuckmate only . He is also looking a potential life partner and mother to his kid. This girl in OP story is everything but none of that

You sound like your the lady OP is talking about. Can you allow your brother place a lady he his not married to on a 60k monthly salary as relationship allowance. grin
Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Been In This Kinda Situation Before? by SouthSouth1914: 5:11pm On Nov 13, 2022
Sammy101111:
Bro woman way love you he go hard her to demand from you .
If am dating you don’t tell me is an entitlement spending money on you . If you say that to me first it a red flag because it shows ( the girl is only interested in what comes in from the relationship which is money ) you later beep her and let her Go she no be girl for you . You are in your late 20s plan with woman that is read to build a home with you not the woman that will drain you

She is a female player!
Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Been In This Kinda Situation Before? by stanliwise(m): 6:45pm On Nov 13, 2022
Kenneth10110:

You sound like your the lady OP is talking about. Can you allow your brother place a lady he his not married to on a 60k monthly salary as relationship allowance. grin
Go back and read what you quoted, I don't think you did or maybe english is your problem
Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Been In This Kinda Situation Before? by Kenneth10110(m): 7:21pm On Nov 13, 2022
stanliwise:

Go back and read what you quoted, I don't think you did or maybe english is your problem

English is always my problem anytime someone tries to defend a SIMple man.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Been In This Kinda Situation Before? by stanliwise(m): 1:14pm On Nov 14, 2022
Kenneth10110:

English is always my problem anytime someone tries to defend a SIMple man.
you reduced everything op wanted to sex for 60k. And I corrected you op wanted more than that. And I went ahead to say the lady is nothing close to anything of what op wanted.

What is your exact problem?
This one you’re always claiming redpiller when no one asked you

1 Like

Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Been In This Kinda Situation Before? by Kenneth10110(m): 7:00pm On Nov 14, 2022
stanliwise:
you reduced everything op wanted to sex for 60k. And I corrected you op wanted more than that. And I went ahead to say the lady is nothing close to anything of what op wanted.

What is your exact problem?
This one you’re always claiming redpiller when no one asked you

Okay but never claimed to be a redpiller.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Been In This Kinda Situation Before? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 15, 2022
You be mumu guy. You go end up in regret.

lordpf:
Long read

What do you advice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Think She Is Cheating? / How To Get Girls To Love Me? / The Friend Zone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.