Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

I Need Investment Ideas - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need Investment Ideas (1542 Views)

500K And Counting...i Need Viable Investment ideas (not Business) / If You Have Cash And Need Investment Ideas Come In And Reply / I Need Investment Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Investment Ideas by Chapi: 9:42pm On Jan 18
sulakishop:
I have a crypto arbitrage trading you can start with N2m and rake in up to 10 to 25% daily.
It is risk free if you are not greedy

Bros, must you start this package with N2m?
Re: I Need Investment Ideas by Zankut: 11:21pm On Jan 18
Chapi:
sulakishop:
I have a crypto arbitrage trading you can start with N2m and rake in up to 10 to 25% daily.

Doesn't work don't waste your time. You'd end up losing your funds. He hasn't even tried it, put us in a group then went AWOL. He's been sharing this same screen shot, let him share another
I did and lost some funds, someone on this thread here also in the same group, lost some funds to conversion

2 Likes

Re: I Need Investment Ideas by sulakishop(m): 9:41am On Jan 19
I have never created a group once nor even know you. Why the hate speech? Meanwhile, maybe you learned the wrong way get the right tutor and see far. I have up to 5 arbitrage opportunities paying as we speak...

Zankut:

Doesn't work don't waste your time. You'd end up losing your funds. He hasn't even tried it, put us in a group then went AWOL. He's been sharing this same screen shot, let him share another
I did and lost some funds, someone on this thread here also in the same group, lost some funds to conversion
Re: I Need Investment Ideas by leo2sexy: 3:34am On Jan 20
Zankut:

I believe you. I chatted him the method he shared I already knew and you will definitely lose. He hasn't even tried it out
Re: I Need Investment Ideas by Disembark: 11:14pm On Apr 01
quote author=Chijohn42k post=129205181] the two coin the person usually post in spot trading are already made coin e.g one trading at 19.08/usdt and the other 678.1/usdt the good part is that he is good in stock trading. Where I'm now can't use bamboo and the rest.[/quote]
Re: I Need Investment Ideas by Disembark: 11:15pm On Apr 01
Disembark:
quote author=Chijohn42k post=129205181] the two coin the person usually post in spot trading are already made coin e.g one trading at 19.08/usdt and the other 678.1/usdt the good part is that he is good in stock trading. Where I'm now can't use bamboo and the rest.

My boss can I get the handle of the person u are following on stock picks
Re: I Need Investment Ideas by Questionnaires(m): 4:43am On Apr 02
You seem to be very greedy. You cannot do a legitimate business with 100k and make 50% of it monthly.

Illiterate, He Said 20% to 30 %

How is that 50% ?

How is that Greed ?

You lots of morons just want to jump on every thread to insult people before calming down to read.
Re: I Need Investment Ideas by Questionnaires(m): 4:45am On Apr 02
Slimtuns:
Hello great people! Can anyone one suggest a legitimate online investment that I can go into with 100k and would rake in at least 20-30% profit every month? Thanks as I await your inputs

Just Buy BTC and Hold it for Another Few Months.

This Month is The Month of Bitcoin Halving.

And People Holding BTC like Us Will Make it so big...!!!
Re: I Need Investment Ideas by Questionnaires(m): 4:47am On Apr 02
Chapi:
sulakishop:

Learn To Trade Spot Market-P2P Crypto Arbitrages.

Learning Fees: $10 USDT.

Startup Capital: $50 USDT.

You'll be glad.
Re: I Need Investment Ideas by Questionnaires(m): 4:48am On Apr 02
Slimtuns:

Thanks for your suggestion, I'm currently in Osun. But I'm the online kind of person, like I spend most of my time online because I'm a freelance writer. That's why I stated that I need an online business that's just gonna be like a side hustle to support my current source of income.

What Platforms Do You Write For Online ?
Re: I Need Investment Ideas by sulakishop(m): 8:27am On Apr 02
I'm already trading spot and derivatives /futures. I just need to fine tune it a bit more. Thanks anyways.

Questionnaires:

You'll be glad.
Re: I Need Investment Ideas by Chijohn42k(m): 12:50pm On Apr 02
Disembark:

My boss can I get the handle of the person u are following on stock picks

You might quote or mention me on dead thread. After all the name will be modify.
Re: I Need Investment Ideas by Disembark: 2:21pm On Apr 02
Chijohn42k:

You might quote or mention me on dead thread. After all the name will be modify.

I no understand you oo
Re: I Need Investment Ideas by Chijohn42k(m): 3:04pm On Apr 02
Disembark:

I no understand you oo
Ok
Re: I Need Investment Ideas by folak48: 12:24pm On Apr 25
Questionnaires:

You'll be glad.

@ Questionnaires I am interested in this
Can you drop your number

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Invest 2m In A Betking Business? / Alot Of Money Lying Idle In Bank Accounts. Owners Looking For Worthy Persons. / African Alliance Insurance PLC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.