Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes (70181 Views)

Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments / Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) / Governor El-Rufai Vacated His Seat For Tinubu During His Visit To Kaduna (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by Ttalk: 11:05am On Nov 13, 2022
Whao
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by OneCandleAway(f): 11:28am On Nov 13, 2022
OsunOriginal:

The lecturer has forgotten how he became the AG of Lagos state and VP of Nigeria. The same man who refuses to show appreciation to his benefactor on earth is on the pulpit talking about God/Lord/Jesus... He has a few more months to go and he won't feature again in our national political discussions.

Osinbajo loyalty is to God first and all things that will make him enter heaven. If it gets to a point that supporting Tinubu will make him not enter heaven than he will not. Osinbajo has tried for Tinubu, he helped him out when they were working together. He refused Obasanjos offer to make him Attorney General of the federation which would have required him to deal with Tinubu. So please because you consider Tinubu to be your GOD and will support him no matter what he does doesn't mean others are like you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 13, 2022
Anyone in his/her right senses would know it's tit4tat. Osinbajo was not deeply sorry but simply sorry grin grin

ADTR!!!

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by efembaba(m): 2:16pm On Nov 13, 2022
Your caption is misleading as it only portrays half of the truth thereby creating an impression that Osinbajo apologized to Tinubu for contesting against him. I believe you, OP, did this on purpose. If that is true, know that that is lame of you. He only apologized for omitting his name among the names he mentioned in observing protocol

12 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by candygist: 2:49pm On Nov 13, 2022
Thinkam:
Osinbanjo still rubbishing Agbado, well who wouldn't he's a drug lord after all

Drug lord that is traveling around the world for medical check up abi ? I want to be a drug lord too o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 13, 2022
candygist:

Drug lord that is traveling around the world for medical check up abi ? I want to be a drug lord too o.

Then contact Tinubu for guidelines bro.

Atiku is coming
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by MelesZanawi: 3:15pm On Nov 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Lies
Osibanjo have dared Tinubu to do his worst and we like it

You are the serial failure who said Tinubu won't get APC ticket. Good to see you eating poo today.
When Tinubu becomes President, you will add sniper to your poo

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by duro4chang(m): 3:15pm On Nov 13, 2022
Error. Apology accepted
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by Ulforex: 3:15pm On Nov 13, 2022
It doesn't change nothing. The demage has been done
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by mightykay(m): 3:15pm On Nov 13, 2022
Osibanjo really Bleep up, I don't know what he will be preaching now when he leaves office. This our xtianity has turned to something else. There is no moral again. May Muslims are more reliable than we xtians these days even i n businesses dealings, I'm just a shame for osibanjo

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by PrinceOfLagos: 3:16pm On Nov 13, 2022
MelesZanawi:

You are the serial failure who said Tinubu won't get APC ticket. Good to see you eating poo today.
When Tinubu becomes President, you will add sniper to your poo
President of drug dealers association of U.S

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by Illegal1(m): 3:17pm On Nov 13, 2022
Isoryt...
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by EmekaA125(m): 3:18pm On Nov 13, 2022
Minor issue.
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by tishbite41(m): 3:18pm On Nov 13, 2022
Make I hear sey na error
Osunbade
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by bhella10: 3:20pm On Nov 13, 2022
Something for Obidients miscreants and bandits to chew on

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by TheDemola: 3:20pm On Nov 13, 2022
People go rush here now think say na because of APC presidential primary.
Tinubu too did same thing by not greeting him after the primaries. It was Gbaja that reminded him

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by adioolayi(m): 3:20pm On Nov 13, 2022
I watched the video....he didn't mention Tinubu when he was giving protocols...one of his aides corrected this by writing in a piece of paper...

He finished his lines of thoughts and duly apologized.

For me...the omision was not intentional and he corrected himself by doing the needful...case closed.

This actually should not elicit any media rouse...anyways.. everything na politics now

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by Naira20: 3:21pm On Nov 13, 2022
Tinubu is irrelevant
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by PrinceMajestic: 3:21pm On Nov 13, 2022
I hate weak pussy ass men, you only die once so fight, live and die like a man. What is sorry or error about exercising his Constitutional right? So a political successful man like osinbajo should have hidden in a room like a housewife while others not even up to him were jostling to get his party's presidential ticket

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by dorodee(m): 3:21pm On Nov 13, 2022
It's not a mistake sir.... It's the lord's doing. That evil ticket has been forgotten since. Hahahaha
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by TheDemola: 3:22pm On Nov 13, 2022
Abi o
adioolayi:
I watched the video....he didn't mention Tinubu when he was giving protocols...one of his aides corrected this by writing in a piece of paper...

For me...the omision was not intentional and he corrected himself by doing the needful...case closed.

This actually should not elicit any media rouse...anyways.. everything na politics now
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by tunapawizzy: 3:22pm On Nov 13, 2022
loool
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by Naira20: 3:22pm On Nov 13, 2022
Na so.

Oye wa.
Lol
adioolayi:

Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by okechuks22: 3:23pm On Nov 13, 2022
Abdul05:
ZOMBIDIENTS by now ,stretching their long necks like duck... grin grin

They don't realise that blood is thicker than water.. cheesy

Zombiedients partly dead but still alive.. grin grin
if oil dey ur head u should know that the prof is mocking ur anscestor Tinubu
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by MelesZanawi: 3:23pm On Nov 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

President of drug dealers association of U.S

You have already started crying, you will wail to death when President Tinubu GCFR is sworn in.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by Dreambeat: 3:23pm On Nov 13, 2022
This was a clear payback. Tinubu did something similar during the APC primaries until Gbajabiamila intervened
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by pharmaking: 3:23pm On Nov 13, 2022
Who is Osinbajo by the way?

Of what political relevance is he?

What is he bringing to the electoral table?Nothing.

Titles don't win elections.

Jagaban all the way

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by PrinceOfLagos: 3:23pm On Nov 13, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
I hate weak pussy ass men, you only die once so fight, live and die like a man. What is sorry or error about exercising his Constitutional right? So a political successful man like osinbajo should have hidden in a room like a housewife while others not even up to him were jostling to get his party's presidential ticket
He didn't apologize for contesting against Tinubu, No. He apologized for skipping Tinubu name while observing protocol

It could even be intentional
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by Joniww(m): 3:24pm On Nov 13, 2022
Urchins will not even watch the video but will jump here and hail their Chicago druggie
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by MelesZanawi: 3:24pm On Nov 13, 2022
okechuks22:
if oil dey ur head u should know that the prof is mocking ur anscestor Tinubu

Your flat head is not only for carrying gala. Use your flat head to think for once.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court / Dr Obafemi Committed Suicide After Attending To Yusuf Buhari After Accident - SR / Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.