Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,239 members, 7,829,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes (70212 Views)

Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments / Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) / Governor El-Rufai Vacated His Seat For Tinubu During His Visit To Kaduna (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by Abdul05: 4:05pm On Nov 13, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
Fuxed
c

Thank you bro, God bless you..l will change the comment now as you did

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by Amaggedon: 4:06pm On Nov 13, 2022
Abdul05:
ZOMBIDIENTS by now ,stretching their long necks like duck... grin grin

They don't realise that blood is thicker than water.. cheesy

Zombiedients partly dead but still alive.. grin grin
Do you even know what they're saying here?
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by ogwumgbe: 4:08pm On Nov 13, 2022
Gospel2Day:

You don't know what he knows about your demigod. And you don't know the passion he has for Nigeria.
What he really lacked was huge chest of money to bribe the delegates.
Tinubu didn't win simply because he's the best of the candidates. He won because he outspent the rest.
The way we monetize the process of selecting our political leaders is the reason our country has been run aground.
So, spare him the spurious label of an ingrate.
Happy Sunday.

An ingrate for contesting? are you out of your mind?
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by Msmither: 4:09pm On Nov 13, 2022
I said it before, he's like the rest, a man who keeps silent in the face of injustice, tribalism, human rights abuse etc. If he was truly a man of honour he would have voiced out or resigned.

He's just a stupid nigga who will suck people's dīçk to be in power.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by Corporate2020: 4:10pm On Nov 13, 2022
Resourcesswift:
Osinbanjo is pledging lip service loyality to the jagaban. time will tell where he pitched his tenth.
https://www.nairaland.com/7430655/vid-peter-obi-receives-osinbajo#118346881

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HhXdUHK_D4

If he likes, he pledge nose service loyalty, Emilokan Tinubu has humiliated Judas the fake Pastor
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by Mrfixitt(m): 4:11pm On Nov 13, 2022
jumper524:
I lost respect for osibanjo when he contested the ticket against tinubu.
People of your kind are the reason the west refer to Africans as monkeys..Tinubu is unfit to rule Nigeria
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by Janajack: 4:11pm On Nov 13, 2022
Our amiable Vice President Osinbajo can never associate himself with a failure like Tinubu who has finished Lagos treasury and loot Lagos State dry.
Tinubu is using Lagos resources to campaign for his long time ambition, which is trying to become the president of Nigeria, which will never happen.

Tinubu has finished Lagos money in his campaign
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by Tonytonex(m): 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2022
Very funny. He did well.
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by ebenhealth(m): 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2022
Roboto11:
I remember when Ipob a.k.a Obhidiots were saying Tinubu would not win the APC primary.

grin
They've swallowed the bitter pills already. Na February pills remain for them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by Janajack: 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2022
Janajack:
Our amiable Vice President Osinbajo can never associate himself with a failure like Tinubu who has finished Lagos treasury and loot Lagos State dry.
Tinubu is using Lagos resources to campaign for his long time ambition, which is trying to become the president of Nigeria, which will never happen.

Tinubu has finished Lagos money in his campaign
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by 2016v2017: 4:14pm On Nov 13, 2022
Abdul05:
ZOMBIDIENTS by now ,stretching their long neck like giraff ... grin grin

You're the one that's Zom.bi and urc.hin here because, you can't read with understanding .
Osinbanjo realized that it's not good to humiliate Emilokan, by not greeting him as he mentioned all the dignitories in the gathering.
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by Kennydoc(m): 4:14pm On Nov 13, 2022
Abdul05:

Blood is thicker than water only in the SW. In the north, petrol is thicker than engine oil. Be deceiving yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by 2016v2017: 4:16pm On Nov 13, 2022
HeadNigga:
Osinbajo had to acknowledge the local government chairman before he hesitantly acknowledged Tinubu's presence. Star boy knows the man is not fit to run this country
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by 2016v2017: 4:16pm On Nov 13, 2022
Redomi:
He apologize because he forgot to acknowledge Tinubu presence
Simple
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by 2016v2017: 4:17pm On Nov 13, 2022
Thinkam:
Osinbanjo still rubbishing Agbado, well who wouldn't he's a drug lord after all
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by Judybash93(m): 4:18pm On Nov 13, 2022
Y'all need to watch "Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From druglord to presidential candidate"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GuOZniIE5w
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by Franking: 4:18pm On Nov 13, 2022
U didn't make any mistake. Tinumbu is a thug and tout enabler.
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by TheRareGem1(f): 4:19pm On Nov 13, 2022
Una go kill Una sef with this thing. Is he not a human
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by Zeemam: 4:21pm On Nov 13, 2022
Do you even respect your self
jumper524:
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by Hassanmaye(m): 4:21pm On Nov 13, 2022
CitynewsNG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Nqz7xWSTfI

Osinbajo apologized to Tinubu at Akeredolu's mother Burial in Owo town
---
Video footage of a funny and controversial scene had been trending online following the Vice President's speech at Ondo State Governor mother's Burial, where Prof Yemi Osinbajo apologized for missing out APC Presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu from the list of protocols he greeted and acknowledged while about making his speech.

The V. P said in the one and half minutes video that ;

"Before I go on, I have made a very big error, I have left out the presidential candidate of our great party the APC Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the Emilokan.

He continued," Asiwaju Bola I'm simply sorry, you are sitting right to me, not just sitting right to me but I'm looking at him. But I honour you and welcome you to this event..."

This video has been generating ripples with people asking if this is intentional or an indeed an error or the VP is still wallowing in the fate of his presidential bid loss to his former boss.

What do you think??

©Omoelublogtv
APC are wiser not like PDP
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by Zeemam: 4:22pm On Nov 13, 2022
Anyone can make mistakes, but make uná park well
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by SenatePresdo(m): 4:25pm On Nov 13, 2022
Abdul05:

Tinubu can never be the president of Nigeria.

Obi will win, Tinubu will japa grin
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by annisy(f): 4:29pm On Nov 13, 2022
Is Nigeria a cursed nation?! how on earth will any right thinking individual pick tinubu over @yemiosinbajo?!
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by osazsky(m): 4:30pm On Nov 13, 2022
2 losers ,who cares
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by RestructureNig1: 4:32pm On Nov 13, 2022
jumper524:

Osinbajo is more qualify than Tinubu
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by Tiwatoke2: 4:32pm On Nov 13, 2022
He apologized, didn’t he? These people need to stop creating enmity where there is none
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by osazsky(m): 4:33pm On Nov 13, 2022
jumper524:
so who do u have respect for..Buhari and lie mohammed right? Idiot....instead of u to say u lost respect for apc u dey open ur yoruba mouth way u never brush since last week
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by edungene7: 4:33pm On Nov 13, 2022
Osibanjo is too intelligent to have made such an error he did it on purpose he knows that the drug Lord impostor can never be president because the presidency is not for louts
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by Bimpe29: 4:35pm On Nov 13, 2022
By their fruit
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by osazsky(m): 4:38pm On Nov 13, 2022
Abdul05:

why obi matter dey give una sleepless night if it's not serious then obedient matter should not be on social media everyday..there is no day u go online or discuse in open market u wont hear of this obi matter..if it's not serious tinubu and artiku for nor put the matter for thier head..anything that happens to them, they blame obi..is ur mind not thinking wat I am thinking..I am not going for obi o..but I think it's a new force..a new nigeria
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by ransomed: 4:40pm On Nov 13, 2022
Flesh and blood were not involved sir, God used you to demonstrate what will be made manifest during and after election. BAT names will never be remembered on the ballot papers as it will skip the memory of Nigerians because afflictions of APC shall never rise again. Never again shall evils be perpetrated in our lives and land as God liveth ..
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by Joyce95: 4:45pm On Nov 13, 2022
Can't you people mind your business for once

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter / Atiku Dazzles In New Photos As He Celebrates 74th Birthday / Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.