Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,878 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes (70148 Views)

Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments / Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) / Governor El-Rufai Vacated His Seat For Tinubu During His Visit To Kaduna (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by viodemus: 4:58pm On Nov 13, 2022
he was supposed to be the candidate, but he got bullied off it. Number 2 wey dey very docile, door mat, Maybe na God's way of cutting oga Tinubu to size, because if prof was the flag bearer against oga Peter Obi, atleast over half of the igbos go vote am based on experience and prof is likeable. oga Peter Obi for dun give up by now. If oga Tinubu been support am, he for really be a political don in all regions, a feat many other people for no fit pull. And he for dey chop him generational wealth funded by Lagos and Nigeria at large because he 4 get number 1 wey him fit control.
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by Revolva(m): 5:04pm On Nov 13, 2022
Useless leaders who have no vision for d nation

Sitting in church .....yeye people empty brains and greedy thieves ..that wont resign

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by Guyman01: 5:06pm On Nov 13, 2022
efembaba:
Your caption is misleading as it only portrays half of the truth thereby creating an impression that Osinbajo apologized to Tinubu for contesting against him. I believe you, OP, did this on purpose. If that is true, know that that is lame of you. He only apologized for omitting his name among the names he mentioned in observing protocol
You have the energy to respond to an Urchin who's stock in trade is misrepresentation of facts
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by Gospel2Day: 5:17pm On Nov 13, 2022
ogwumgbe:

An ingrate for contesting? are you out of your mind?

Did you reply me or the person I quoted? Someone called him 'an ingrate' and I responded. But it is me you're asking if I'm out of my mind, how?
Pe le.
Happy Sunday.
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by Kdon2: 5:20pm On Nov 13, 2022
CitynewsNG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Nqz7xWSTfI

Osinbajo apologized to Tinubu at Akeredolu's mother Burial in Owo town
---
Video footage of a funny and controversial scene had been trending online following the Vice President's speech at Ondo State Governor mother's Burial, where Prof Yemi Osinbajo apologized for missing out APC Presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu from the list of protocols he greeted and acknowledged while about making his speech.

The V. P said in the one and half minutes video that ;

"Before I go on, I have made a very big error, I have left out the presidential candidate of our great party the APC Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the Emilokan.

He continued," Asiwaju Bola I'm simply sorry, you are sitting right to me, not just sitting right to me but I'm looking at him. But I honour you and welcome you to this event..."

This video has been generating ripples with people asking if this is intentional or an indeed an error or the VP is still wallowing in the fate of his presidential bid loss to his former boss.

What do you think??

©Omoelublogtv

Some idiots just concot lies from their maggot brain! Osinbajo never apologise to tinubu over 2023 race he apologise for not mentioning him in his aknowledgement of dignitaries.
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by chloride6: 5:25pm On Nov 13, 2022
Ice cream man dey flex .

grin
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by fredoooooo: 5:34pm On Nov 13, 2022
Omore bi iyan ..
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by Uniquekriss(m): 5:35pm On Nov 13, 2022
Naturally he doesn't see tinubu as anybody, he just did it for the sake of courtesy, he even called him "emi lokan" that was mockery. Osinbajo is fully OBIdient, no apologies
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by maasoap(m): 5:40pm On Nov 13, 2022
Resourcesswift:
Osinbanjo is pledging lip service loyality to the jagaban. time will tell where he pitched his tenth.

It doesn't matter where he decides to pitch his tenth, he's inconsequential as far as APC winning the presidential election is concerned.
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by maasoap(m): 5:49pm On Nov 13, 2022
viodemus:
he was supposed to be the candidate, but he got bullied off it. Number 2 wey dey very docile, door mat, Maybe na God's way of cutting oga Tinubu to size, because if prof was the flag bearer against oga Peter Obi, atleast over half of the igbos go vote am based on experience and prof is likeable. oga Peter Obi for dun give up by now. If oga Tinubu been support am, he for really be a political don in all regions, a feat many other people for no fit pull. And he for dey chop him generational wealth funded by Lagos and Nigeria at large because he 4 get number 1 wey him fit control.

Nonsense as usual. Tinubu supported Osinbajo becoming a VP, Osinbajo couldn't even acknowledge that during the primary. He was busy distorting the narrative and mentioning Tinubu's errand men sent to him by Tinubu as his benefactors.
Why would you expect Tinubu to give up the ambition he had been nursing since 2007 for such a person? He has been making men since 1999, now he wants to add to his own political posts. Deal with it, Osinbajo is a past.
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by maasoap(m): 5:54pm On Nov 13, 2022
Uniquekriss:
Naturally he doesn't see tinunu as anybody, he just did it for the sake of courtesy,

That's who made him somebody. And that's why he's already fading away before he even leave the post of VP. grin grin grin

he even called him "emi lokan" that was mockery .

Perhaps, he is still bitter with the loss during the APC primary election.

Osinbajo is fully OBIdient , no apologies
grin grin grin
Every bitter soul and all renegades are Zombiedients now. Lol
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by Mayeldah(m): 5:55pm On Nov 13, 2022
Obi l'okan

Osinbajo and Tinubu should getaat
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by truthfinder319: 5:57pm On Nov 13, 2022
Making children of hate sad

CitynewsNG:

---
Video footage of a funny and controversial scene had been trending online following the Vice President's speech at Ondo State Governor mother's Burial, where Prof Yemi Osinbajo apologized for missing out APC Presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu from the list of protocols he greeted and acknowledged while about making his speech.

"Before I go on, I have made a very big error, I have left out the presidential candidate of our great party the APC Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the Emilokan.

He continued," Asiwaju Bola I'm simply sorry, you are sitting right to me, not just sitting right to me but I'm looking at him. But I honour you and welcome you to this event..."

This video has been generating ripples with people asking if this is intentional or an indeed an error or the VP is still wallowing in the fate of his presidential bid loss to his former boss.

What do you think??

©Omoelublogtv
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by truthfinder319: 5:57pm On Nov 13, 2022
Making children of hate sad
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by dododawa1: 6:06pm On Nov 13, 2022
EMILOKAN
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by oluxy(m): 6:26pm On Nov 13, 2022
CitynewsNG:

---

What do you think??

©Omoelublogtv

Fake news...
The write is Tinubu agent
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by chiefolododo(m): 6:36pm On Nov 13, 2022
abobote:
Osibanjo has never believe in Tinubu
if Osinbajo doesn't believe in Tinubu, we cannot know Tinubu more than Osinbajo
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by Ilaje1: 6:37pm On Nov 13, 2022
He paid Tinubu back in his coin. Remember at the primaries when Tinubu won, he greeted everyone on the "high table" except for Osinbanjo until Gbajamiala or whatever his name is reminded Tinubu. Tinubu was like ah! I didn't see him.
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by Ilaje1: 6:40pm On Nov 13, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
grin

Osinbanjo can deceive everybody but cannot deceive my highly esteemed self. In as much as I accord him with utmost respect, and still appreciated his political tactics with His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, I would have appreciated his silence. We know!

Osinbanjo was working for Tinubu is the last APC gubernatorial election. Their was no way the accord between both could have gone wrong due to power tussle. Osinbanjo is a loyal and trustworthy technocrat, that will never oppose the demigod in like of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

You are beyond daft. Why would Osinbajo divide Tinubu's votes (they from the same region) in the name of working for him? Is that the way they work for people in your village?
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 13, 2022
Ilaje1:

You are beyond daft. Why would Osinbajo divide Tinubu's votes (they from the same region) in the name of working for him? Is that the way they work for people in your village?

You are a newbie in politics!

What’s your date of birth?
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by Ilaje1: 6:42pm On Nov 13, 2022
Nwaetche:

Did you watch and listen to the video?

I watched, It seemed that Osinbajo left out BAT in his speech as had to be reminded about BAT presence. So to safe face, he apologised and mentioned him. This shows that the VP is still bitter about the APC presidential primary contest where he was humiliated by BAT deep pocket.
There is absolutely nothing like “blood is thicker than water” or loyalty here. The VP would have said the same thing to any prominent person be it Obi or Atiku.

Most of you just talk for talking sake. He's paying Asiwaju back in his coin. Tinubu did same to him when he, Tinubu, won the race. I guess he had been waiting for his own opportunity to get back at Tinubu.
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by Ilaje1: 6:45pm On Nov 13, 2022
OsunOriginal:

The lecturer has forgotten how he became the AG of Lagos state and VP of Nigeria. The same man who refuses to show appreciation to his benefactor on earth is on the pulpit talking about God/Lord/Jesus... He has a few more months to go and he won't feature again in our national political discussions.

You are an idiot. Osinbajo never begged for a position. He got there because he was good with his work. He qas recognized through his job. Why not attribute his ascendancy to Bola Ige who was the first to appoint him. There's a difference between somebody begging for a position and someone that was called because they believe he would make the government look good. Osinbanjo fought OBJ to standstill that OBJ was ready to hire him but chose to be loyal to Tinubu. What else do you want from him?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by Ilaje1: 6:48pm On Nov 13, 2022
izubext007:
There is no error contesting against that thief. Nal just inferiority complex dey do you.

You are an example of the saying that to hide a vital info from a Blackman, put it inside a book because he would never read it.
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by IfnobeGod20: 6:54pm On Nov 13, 2022
See the way they are jumping over themselves twisting what he meant. He only apologize for not recognizing him in his protocol list. These APC supporters are the most dreaded set of people on earth. See the way they are changing narrative to suit what they wanted. Shame!
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by benitwater(m): 6:55pm On Nov 13, 2022
Omoluabis.
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by Konjiboii: 6:56pm On Nov 13, 2022
Osinbajo looked uncomfortable seated there, clearly he was being bullied
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by molas02: 6:58pm On Nov 13, 2022
Big lies. He didn't mention that. What happened was that he observed the protocols and forgot to acknowledge Tinubu and he said before he continues his speech he has made a big error by not recognizing the personality of Tinubu.

Contesting against Tinubu is never an error so I guys should get it right WE PUSH
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by ofuonyebi: 7:11pm On Nov 13, 2022
Look at Osinbajo very well from that pics of his apology
he looks older that jagaban his boss
its not only the stress of loosing a presidential ticket woefully to the same oga

but the hypertensions of being a unrepentant SUPLANTER against his former boss who brought him to world limelight
\the tensions of this haunting hypocrisy, also affected his loss of senses and memory
to forgot greeting the same oga sitting by his side

it is a shame of the century....
are you no longer a pastor, pls repent before its too late
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by Gbeng30(m): 7:13pm On Nov 13, 2022
he has apologized anyway...yekini just need to go and rest and hide himself somewhere... He doesn't have anything to rule this country, no Good reputations, he's not agil... Infact He will just tarnish damage image of this country more if elected
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by izubext007: 7:19pm On Nov 13, 2022
U are stupid
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by Brushless: 7:25pm On Nov 13, 2022
OneCandleAway:

Osinbajo loyalty is to God first and all things that will make him enter heaven. If it gets to a point that supporting Tinubu will make him not enter heaven than he will not. Osinbajo has tried for Tinubu, he helped him out when they were working together. He refused Obasanjos offer to make him Attorney General of the federation which would have required him to deal with Tinubu. So please because you consider Tinubu to be your GOD and will support him no matter what he does doesn't mean others are like you.
Eh, come o. Can we still remember Akintola and his time? Human being cannot be compared to God. But, give to Ceaser what is Ceaser's.
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by viodemus: 7:52pm On Nov 13, 2022
maasoap:

Nonsense as usual. Tinubu supported Osinbajo becoming a VP, Osinbajo couldn't even acknowledge that during the primary. He was busy distorting the narrative and mentioning Tinubu's errand men sent to him by Tinubu as his benefactors.
Why would you expect Tinubu to give up the ambition he had been nursing since 2007 for such a person? He has been making men since 1999, now he wants to add to his own political posts. Deal with it, Osinbajo is a past.

Prof is a past to you, but it will be on record that he currently has and had a bigger role in Nigeria than oga Tinubu. oga Tinubu might have helped him like other people helped oga Tinubu on his way to being the governor of Lagos, but they didn't block his road like he did Prof.

oga Tinubu will be humbled even by yoruba people. Am not saying oga Tinubu is an evil man, I don't know that part. But I know he is very egoistic, can be very arrogant (muslim - muslim ticket), and greedy. That Lekki seaport, he fit dun even take reach 100milla dey halla say I didn't even take much.

By the way, why should prof bow to oga Tinubu, did oga Tinubu bow to Oga Buhari to become his vice when he could have, or did oga Tinubu bow to Oga Obj, or a pure Nigerian legend like oga Lateef Jakande. So what was he expecting from Prof, a current number 2. make him go sidon with him greedy self.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable / Oludamilola Osinbajo And Seun Bakare's White Wedding Photos / Goat Dressed With Brooms At Wike Campaign Rally In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.