Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes (70217 Views)

Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments / Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) / Governor El-Rufai Vacated His Seat For Tinubu During His Visit To Kaduna (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by oneMalik: 8:07pm On Nov 13, 2022
You never make any mistake sir !

You did what you want and lost just like judas in the Bible.

i will never do what you did to those that shown me the road and never pray to encounter anyone like you on my way .

i've lost my precious respect for you until the end of time !

F*****kn betrayer !
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 13, 2022
He is still finding it difficult to acknowledge the man God used to elevate him. A river that lost its source is about to dry. He believes it's Jesus who helped him yes, but Jesus don't come down to do it, he works through human, animals etc. Whoever God sent to you as your angel, be eternally grateful for him, it's way to more blessings.
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by DeekayG: 8:15pm On Nov 13, 2022
Okkk
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by ibtommy(m): 8:59pm On Nov 13, 2022
See this fake Ondo governor wet owe salary dey worship God. Stop being callous, Mt Governor....pay people's salaries. Hypocritical hypocrite!!!
Resourcesswift:
Osinbanjo is pledging lip service loyality to the jagaban. time will tell where he pitched his tenth.
https://www.nairaland.com/7430655/vid-peter-obi-receives-osinbajo#118346881

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HhXdUHK_D4

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by Resourcesswift: 9:02pm On Nov 13, 2022
ibtommy:
See this fake Ondo governor wet owe salary dey worship God. Stop being callous, Mt Governor....pay people's salaries. Hypocritical hypocrite!!!
please resist the urge to mention me!! Thanks for understanding
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by seguno2: 9:03pm On Nov 13, 2022
Nwaetche:

Did you watch and listen to the video?

I watched, It seemed that Osinbajo left out BAT in his speech as had to be reminded about BAT presence. So to safe face, he apologised and mentioned him. This shows that the VP is still bitter about the APC presidential primary contest where he was humiliated by BAT deep pocket.
There is absolutely nothing like “blood is thicker than water” or loyalty here. The VP would have said the same thing to any prominent person be it Obi or Atiku.

Agberos who follow their Asiwaju loyally, have zero interest in watching videos for knowledge, enlightenment and information, even if it will save their life. They prefer to be uneducated urchins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by seguno2: 9:05pm On Nov 13, 2022
ibtommy:

Is Akeredolu really owing salaries? How many months? What are the details on owed salaries?

I thought that he was a radical lawyer who became NBA President
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by highness25(m): 9:21pm On Nov 13, 2022
CitynewsNG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Nqz7xWSTfI

Osinbajo apologized to Tinubu at Akeredolu's mother Burial in Owo town
---
Video footage of a funny and controversial scene had been trending online following the Vice President's speech at Ondo State Governor mother's Burial, where Prof Yemi Osinbajo apologized for missing out APC Presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu from the list of protocols he greeted and acknowledged while about making his speech.

The V. P said in the one and half minutes video that ;

"Before I go on, I have made a very big error, I have left out the presidential candidate of our great party the APC Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the Emilokan.

He continued," Asiwaju Bola I'm simply sorry, you are sitting right to me, not just sitting right to me but I'm looking at him. But I honour you and welcome you to this event..."

This video has been generating ripples with people asking if this is intentional or an indeed an error or the VP is still wallowing in the fate of his presidential bid loss to his former boss.

What do you think??

©Omoelublogtv
Don't bite the finger that feeds you or fed you.
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by pacificom: 9:56pm On Nov 13, 2022
Prof OluYemi Osinbajo is loved among Nigerians and he has done nothing wrong. Prof Yemi is not the only one overlooking Tinubu, but as many Nigerians are presently overlooking him and looking up to God almighty the author and creator of the whole world to choose a good leader for this country in the next election
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by pacificom: 10:01pm On Nov 13, 2022
oneMalik:
You never make any mistake sir !

You did what you want and lost just like judas in the Bible.

i will never do what you did to those that shown me the road and never pray to encounter anyone like you on my way .

i've lost my precious respect for you until the end of time !

F*****kn betrayer !
Honestly I can't understand you. So if someone help you in life, must you limit your ambition for their sake. My friend this country belong to Nigerians, and it is people's choice that matters.
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by tunapawizzy: 10:10pm On Nov 13, 2022
Osinbajo na bad guy..e remember ladies n gentlemen, e remember brothers n sisters, remember some deputy governors but e no remember emilokan.......
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by ibtommy(m): 11:02pm On Nov 13, 2022
I will give you the details tomorrow.
E no try sha
seguno2:

Is Akeredolu really owing salaries? How many months? What are the details on owed salaries?

I thought that he was a radical lawyer who became NBA President

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by Agugbadin: 11:03pm On Nov 13, 2022
Which error Prof, are you not a Nigerian. You have the right to contest against any other Nigerian.
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by ogwumgbe: 11:07pm On Nov 13, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Did you reply me or the person I quoted? Someone called him 'an ingrate' and I responded. But it is me you're asking if I'm out of my mind, how?
Pe le.
Happy Sunday.

Sorry bro, the person you quoted

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by oneMalik: 11:34pm On Nov 13, 2022
I know you cant understand me . But please understand yourself !

there was nothing like ambition here to start with ! i bliv you're am intelligent fellow and i want you to think about it .

we tends to derail the moment we're trying to justify nonsense . i want you to start from the beginning of the journey till this moment .

i want you to put yourself in the shoe of Osibanjo ?

i equally want you to put yourself in the shoe of Tinubu ?

then let me hear from you >

Meanwhile always remember this " Value Loyalty Above All Things "

pacificom:

Honestly I can't understand you. So if someone help you in life, must you limit your ambition for their sake. My friend this country belong to Nigerians, and it is people's choice that matters.
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by bibe(m): 1:52am On Nov 14, 2022
HeadNigga:
Osinbajo had to acknowledge the local government chairman before he hesitantly acknowledged Tinubu's presence. Star boy knows the man is not fit to run this country

That was exactly what BAT did to him at the presidential primaries.
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by FBS: 3:44am On Nov 14, 2022
So kini big deal? undecided
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by Minime10(f): 5:13am On Nov 14, 2022
The problem with Nigerians is that they seems to have collective amnesia.
If you remember what happened at Eagle Square during the APC's Presidential Primaries, where Bola Ahmed Tinubu failed to acknowledged the presence of Osibanjo, untill Femi Bajabiamila pointed it out to Tinubu, you will understands that, Osibanjo did it on purpose.
Do me, I do u
God no go vex by psquare grin
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by Babastrong(m): 7:21am On Nov 14, 2022
The boi is still wallowing in the past.
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by orisa37: 7:42am On Nov 14, 2022
The two are just DRAMATISING. FUNNY ACTORS.
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by mecuries(m): 7:56am On Nov 14, 2022
he has bowed to Tinubu..lol, and we had some people who could vow that this man is a pastor. A pastor indeed
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by Alpharey: 8:15am On Nov 14, 2022
Abdul05:
ZOMBIDIENTS by now ,stretching their long neck like giraff ... grin grin

They don't realise that blood is thicker than water.. cheesy

Zombiedients partly dead but still alive.. grin grin

Things of the spirit. Tinubu has been excluded from the polls by the gods. grin. No be me cause am oo. You can ask Osinbajo
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by Alpharey: 8:19am On Nov 14, 2022
Righthussle:
Osinbajo the ingrate.

Okay, na Tinubu dey give am oxygen.
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by Righthussle: 8:42am On Nov 14, 2022
Alpharey:

Okay, na Tinubu dey give am oxygen.

Looooool.....
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by ariesbull: 10:56am On Nov 14, 2022
He didn't recognize him yet he was siting there and when he recognized him he laughed sarcastic manner and called him to Emi lokan
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by maasoap(m): 5:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
viodemus:

Prof is a past to you, but it will be on record that he currently has and had a bigger role in Nigeria than oga Tinubu. oga Tinubu might have helped him like other people helped oga Tinubu on his way to being the governor of Lagos, but they didn't block his road like he did Prof.

oga Tinubu will be humbled even by yoruba people. Am not saying oga Tinubu is an evil man, I don't know that part. But I know he is very egoistic, can be very arrogant (muslim - muslim ticket), and greedy. That Lekki seaport, he fit dun even take reach 100milla dey halla say I didn't even take much.

By the way, why should prof bow to oga Tinubu, did oga Tinubu bow to Oga Buhari to become his vice when he could have, or did oga Tinubu bow to Oga Obj, or a pure Nigerian legend like oga Lateef Jakande. So what was he expecting from Prof, a current number 2. make him go sidon with him greedy self.

Even in the present right now that he's still the VP, he has become a forgone politician, another so soon forgotten VP. Just like others before him. Who knew him in politics before?
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by viodemus: 7:01pm On Nov 14, 2022
maasoap:

Even in the present right now that he's still the VP, he has become a forgone politician, another so soon forgotten VP. Just like others before him. Who knew him in politics before?

Prof is our official assistant leader, whether he talk or no talk, take it or leave it, because there is nothing you can do about it.
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by Tundex911: 2:33am On Nov 15, 2022
Imagine pastor reason like this at a Funeral...

Issokay
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by maasoap(m): 1:30pm On Nov 15, 2022
viodemus:

Prof is our official assistant leader, whether he talk or no talk, take it or leave it, because there is nothing you can do about it.

More like official office assistant grin grin grin
He tried to outshine his boss (Buhari) and he's been reduced to nothing more than a salary earner in Aso Rock. He leaned the hard way.
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by viodemus: 1:41pm On Nov 15, 2022
maasoap:

More like official office assistant grin grin grin
He tried to outshine his boss (Buhari) and he's been reduced to nothing more than a salary earner in Aso Rock. He leaned the hard way.

is okay like that. He is better than Tinubu in the hearts of many. And even better than his boss.

Never again in Nigeria, will a dullard lead the one better than him. We will get it right this time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter / Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... / Fulani Herdsman With 53 AK-47 Guns Arrested In Nasarawa (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.