Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,320 members, 7,829,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes (70215 Views)

Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments / Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) / Governor El-Rufai Vacated His Seat For Tinubu During His Visit To Kaduna (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by Iamzik: 3:40pm On Nov 13, 2022
OsunOriginal:

The lecturer has forgotten how he became the AG of Lagos state and VP of Nigeria. The same man who refuses to show appreciation to his benefactor on earth is on the pulpit talking about God/Lord/Jesus... He has a few more months to go and he won't feature again in our national political discussions.

You are not God and Tinubu is not God

Tinubu is not even sure of winning
Osinbajo will remain politically relevant and respected for a very long time.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by MansoryMX(m): 3:42pm On Nov 13, 2022
CitynewsNG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Nqz7xWSTfI

Osinbajo apologized to Tinubu at Akeredolu's mother Burial in Owo town
---
Video footage of a funny and controversial scene had been trending online following the Vice President's speech at Ondo State Governor mother's Burial, where Prof Yemi Osinbajo apologized for missing out APC Presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu from the list of protocols he greeted and acknowledged while about making his speech.

The V. P said in the one and half minutes video that ;

"Before I go on, I have made a very big error, I have left out the presidential candidate of our great party the APC Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the Emilokan.

He continued," Asiwaju Bola I'm simply sorry, you are sitting right to me, not just sitting right to me but I'm looking at him. But I honour you and welcome you to this event..."

This video has been generating ripples with people asking if this is intentional or an indeed an error or the VP is still wallowing in the fate of his presidential bid loss to his former boss.

What do you think??

©Omoelublogtv

What’s wrong with Nairaland mods! What sort of misleading title is this!

All this nonsense will only instigate more hatred towards Tinubu and APC. Fools
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by MansoryMX(m): 3:43pm On Nov 13, 2022
efembaba:
Your caption is misleading as it only portrays half of the truth thereby creating an impression that Osinbajo apologized to Tinubu for contesting against him. I believe you, OP, did this on purpose. If that is true, know that that is lame of you. He only apologized for omitting his name among the names he mentioned in observing protocol

It’s not Op but Nairaland mods. They are campaigning for Tinubu indirectly

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by Gandrova: 3:43pm On Nov 13, 2022
HeadNigga:
Osinbajo had to acknowledge the local government chairman before he hesitantly acknowledged Tinubu's presence. Star boy knows the man is not fit to run this country
That was how you guys killed his dreams with this nonsense star boy thing! Una no dey tire to be pessimist!
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by Gandrova: 3:44pm On Nov 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Lies

According to the video and the commentary of the video, Osibanjo was observing protocol and skipped Tinubu name which could be intentional, Then someone reminded him that he skipped Tinubu name so Osibanjo laughed and apologised

Osibanjo have dared Tinubu to do his worst and we like it
we know una type children of perdition.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by MansoryMX(m): 3:45pm On Nov 13, 2022
jumper524:
I lost respect for osibanjo when he contested the ticket against tinubu.

Ogbeni keep your Lame respect! Osinbajo is a far better politician than Tinubu the cocaine lord. Bitter truth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by Glink2018(m): 3:46pm On Nov 13, 2022
He paid him back in his own coins...

Tinubu greeted all dignitaries on the day of their APC primary election but he deliberately left Oshibajo the incumbent Vice President of the country...what a public disgrace to the No. 2 man in the country....

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by onuman: 3:47pm On Nov 13, 2022
Osinbajo knows that Tinubu is contesting presidential election on behalf of, and for the interest of, the hard core Muslims in the far north of Nigeria.
With Tinubu's mental health deteriorating and physically tired from old age, Shettima is the true presidential candidate of APC.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by ipobarecriminals: 3:48pm On Nov 13, 2022
Abdul05:
ZOMBIDIENTS by now ,stretching their long necks like giraffe... grin grin

They don't realise that blood is thicker than water.. cheesy

Zombiedients partly dead but still alive.. grin grin
Fixed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by davodyguy: 3:48pm On Nov 13, 2022
phorget:
Osinbajo paid him back with his own coin...
Shebi Jagbaban was forming blind when he chose not to recognize our dear starboy before Gbajabiamila intervened.
During the APC primary
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by Danniedpastor(m): 3:49pm On Nov 13, 2022
MelesZanawi:

You are the serial failure who said Tinubu won't get APC ticket. Good to see you eating poo today.
When Tinubu becomes President, you will add sniper to your poo

You will wait till eternity.
Tell, Tinubu that his son that he denied because of politics has left his camp.
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by Flexguy100: 3:49pm On Nov 13, 2022
Awww let love win

Use the codeee on my signature for money off your orders

Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by MelesZanawi: 3:50pm On Nov 13, 2022
Danniedpastor:

You will wait till eternity.
Tell, Tinubu that his son that he denied because of politics has left his camp.

The same son who couldn't win his Ward in the last election.
Go and sit down, you guys are politically worthless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by Gandrova: 3:51pm On Nov 13, 2022
Osibande is a serial and bitter loser. It is not possible for him to make such a colossal mistake, he did it intentionally. He is still pained with the Upper cut of Emilokan 1 of Nigeria. cheesy
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by candygist: 3:52pm On Nov 13, 2022
Thinkam:

Then contact Tinubu for guidelines bro.

Atiku is coming

Atiku is coming to your house
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by asahnwaKC: 3:53pm On Nov 13, 2022
We Africans will never learn and help ourselves… look at the old man( Tunbu) with all sorts of atrocities labeled against him yet even youths are campaigning for him….. in this 21th century undecided undecided….

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:54pm On Nov 13, 2022
chiefolododo:
Observe his laughter

More like mocking the druggie lool

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 13, 2022
Resourcesswift:
Osinbanjo is pledging lip service loyality to the jagaban. time will tell where he pitched his tenth.
https://www.nairaland.com/7430655/vid-peter-obi-receives-osinbajo#118346881

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HhXdUHK_D4
Thank you. Osibanjo is too intelligent to be stupid. It was done on purpose, but only paid lips service to quench the taste. If really Baba (Buhari) is in support of Tinubu, Baba would have asked Osibanjo to pledge his loyalty,, I swear!
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by Gospel2Day: 3:54pm On Nov 13, 2022
Righthussle:
Osinbajo the ingrate.

You don't know what he knows about your demigod. And you don't know the passion he has for Nigeria.
What he really lacked was huge chest of money to bribe the delegates.
Tinubu didn't win simply because he's the best of the candidates. He won because he outspent the rest.
The way we monetize the process of selecting our political leaders is the reason our country has been run aground.
So, spare him the spurious label of an ingrate.
Happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by Tarzsl: 3:55pm On Nov 13, 2022
Bunch of useless old thieves
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by kayevans: 3:57pm On Nov 13, 2022
What kind of a misleading headline is this??
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by kayevans: 3:57pm On Nov 13, 2022
Karemarealty288:
The sarcasm in calling him " The Emilokan" is legendary... grin grin

I swear, e sweet me die. Them no know say na yab
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by BABANGBALI: 3:58pm On Nov 13, 2022
Rubbish! Nigerians are too sentimental, they love attaching importance to useless and mundane things. What happened there can happen to anybody, including Tinubu himself, so they should spare the VP.

Mynd44 I'm not happy with you, honestly I'm not.
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by BABANGBALI: 3:59pm On Nov 13, 2022
Corto:

Omolu-wobia Mongrels

Meanwhile how far with Betty Akeredole's senatorial, abi na gubernatorial ambition? cheesy
it was dead on arrival
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by ogwumgbe: 4:00pm On Nov 13, 2022
Abdul05:
ZOMBIDIENTS by now ,stretching their long necks like duck... grin grin

They don't realise that blood is thicker than water.. cheesy

Zombiedients partly dead but still alive.. grin grin

You are the zombie here. It's a revenge of what Tinubu did to him during his primary winnning speech bro, common sense you people don't have, that's why dafts keep ruling you people
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by josilcool(m): 4:01pm On Nov 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Lies

According to the video and the commentary of the video, Osibanjo was observing protocol and skipped Tinubu name which could be intentional, Then someone reminded him that he skipped Tinubu name so Osibanjo laughed and apologised

Osibanjo have dared Tinubu to do his worst and we like it

Hmm... Mind reader
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by Unrated900(m): 4:02pm On Nov 13, 2022
If a whole vice President of a federation that has the stable economy in Africa
Can respect tinubu and apologize to him before his speech..

This is to say that after God in Nigeria

It is tinubu

Watch how this ipigs Sorry ipob miscreant would attack me here.

Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by McBishop2020: 4:02pm On Nov 13, 2022
I sincerely like listening to Prof Yemi Osibanjo talk. He's so fluent and naturally make sense when not defending his party.

I wished he had won the APC presidential ticket. He stood a better chance of winning the election on merit than APC & PDP candidates in the race.

For now, it's PO and the rest.
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 13, 2022
qtx:

Whoever will not take him serious has forgotten how many times buhari contested and failed before he won eventually. On his day, he will win it. All power belongs to God and not one demigod worshipped by some conquered low brain people.
Hopefully, I knew something is wrong with the way he was hailed while giving his speech that day and the people did the opposite when it was time for the delegates to pick their candidate.
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by IamtheTruth1(m): 4:03pm On Nov 13, 2022
CitynewsNG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Nqz7xWSTfI

Osinbajo apologized to Tinubu at Akeredolu's mother Burial in Owo town
---
Video footage of a funny and controversial scene had been trending online following the Vice President's speech at Ondo State Governor mother's Burial, where Prof Yemi Osinbajo apologized for missing out APC Presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu from the list of protocols he greeted and acknowledged while about making his speech.

The V. P said in the one and half minutes video that ;

"Before I go on, I have made a very big error, I have left out the presidential candidate of our great party the APC Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the Emilokan.

He continued," Asiwaju Bola I'm simply sorry, you are sitting right to me, not just sitting right to me but I'm looking at him. But I honour you and welcome you to this event..."

This video has been generating ripples with people asking if this is intentional or an indeed an error or the VP is still wallowing in the fate of his presidential bid loss to his former boss.

What do you think??

©Omoelublogtv

Zero respect for the dead. You go to someone's burial or remembrance and still be playing politics.

Osibanjo has big balls though.
Re: Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes by Dreamhighnow(m): 4:04pm On Nov 13, 2022
Resourcesswift:
Osinbanjo is pledging lip service loyality to the jagaban. time will tell where he pitched his tenth.
https://www.nairaland.com/7430655/vid-peter-obi-receives-osinbajo#118346881

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HhXdUHK_D4

Did u watch the video or read the post. Osinbajo skipped his name during event and later apologize for skipping

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Dazzles In New Photos As He Celebrates 74th Birthday / Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter / Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.