Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,699 members, 7,823,969 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US (52085 Views)

Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case / Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence / Fashola Speaks On Tinubu’s Alleged Dual Citizenship (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by drlateef: 7:56am On Nov 14, 2022
BadRadio:

https://westafricaweekly.substack.com/p/bola-ahmed-tinubu-from-drug-lord

Watch here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji210K94MgQ

He will soon be cooling his heels in Kirikiri maximum security prison. I am sure he will be sued.

CRIMINAL DEFAMATION UNDER THE NIGERIAN LAW
A defamation matter is defined in section 373 of the criminal code as a matter likely to injure the reputation of any person by exposing the person to hatred, contempt or ridicule, or likely to damage any person in his or her profession or trade by injury to his reputation.7 Jul 2022
https://www.mondaq.com › nigeria
Defamation And The Law In Nigeria - Civil Law - Mondaq
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 14, 2022
Nnannapat:
You are an "Agbaya", you keep on hammering on this imaginary Igbo boy on Alafin's entourage, are you not ashamed of yourself and the useless aim that you wish to achieve with this your yeye narrations.

Alafin of Oyo was detained in 1998 at the Gatwick airport alongside his son, and daughter overnight with about 4 hand luggages that contained hidden drugs, and it was an Igbo boy that packed all the hand luggages for them and handed them over, Igbos do serve as trusted royal aides to the Almighty Alafin of Oyo.

You can now agree with me that your education is useless.

You are very useless.Very useless. I know where you are going before. You called an accused that refused legal representation in a widely published case Imaginary IBO boy. You said you heard it on 93.7 FM. The ancestors and the gods will fight you for your mischievousness against Alaafin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by tommy589(m): 8:00am On Nov 14, 2022
babaolofin:

It is not the issue of Alaafin coming out untainted but the IBO boy that was used who rejected Yoruba Lawyers. It was never reported that Alaafin son was the carrier as the boy accepted responsibility for the luggage. The first report was that Alaafin owns the lugage. The FG and the government press used it as propaganda against Alaafin. The newspapers reported it all through the weeks it lasted. FM in those days were for music, sport and social events. It is Raypower and OGBC2 that were very popular in those days and they don't deal much on politics.

We have the Intelligence report on it . The boy (drug carrier) created drama on that case for weeks and it was a major News by government media led by Minister of Information whose tribal traditional rulers and high chiefs paid Solidarity visit to Abacha weekly.

This is the reason ancestors, gods and elementals are fighting them. You hate your physical and spiritual benefactors, the ancestors and the gods of the lands you are doing business will fight you because your hosts Barbour no evil against you.

You said You thank God, Alaafin came out untainted. If Alaafin son had been roped in, Alaafin at that battle time with Abacha would have lost his integrity and the honour the British Royal family gives him which is the major reason of the setup.

You are creating an impression as if FM stations don't do news.

I stopped listening to OGBC 2 when Dayo and Kenny left. FM stations were primarily entertainment stations but do create space for news too. Rythm 93.7 FM was uniquely different, parading angelic voices like Late Momoh Kubanji and others in their news programme.

Is Alaafin not tainted if it was his son that was found with drugs?

It seems you have an axe to grind with the tribe of the alleged carrier
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by TINUBUISMAD: 8:07am On Nov 14, 2022
FashionCookie:

Ok...it's always olosho or whatever. It's stale maddie.
Not surprise...I know Nairaland is infested with a lot of mad people who should be in chains. Don't know how you in particular found your wayMaddie.
Well, keep demonstrating your madness.
Have a mad day...
Mad Ashawo with maggot smelly infested toto.

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Glink2018(m): 8:16am On Nov 14, 2022
Theunbothered:

You are doing the exact same thing you accuse others of.

You say David Hundeyin is being paid to smear Tinubu, WHO PAID HIM?

If you can not answer this then you are a lying bastard.

Is there any evidence that declare Tinubu are drug lord?
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Glink2018(m): 8:17am On Nov 14, 2022
onuman:

What is fake information and fake facts about this Tinubu drugs trafficking connection?
Apart from this documentary here, the information about Tinubu and drug trafficking scandal in the USA has been on long before now.

Was there any evidence that declare Tinubu as a drug lord?
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Glink2018(m): 8:18am On Nov 14, 2022
Abdu81:

There are no fake in those reports,they are all backed up by evidences, if you have been following investigative reports you will understand that this investigator is clear and factual.

Tinubu is a top criminal.

And I should say smart.

Was there any evidence that declare Tinubu as a drug lord
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Glink2018(m): 8:18am On Nov 14, 2022
Toks2008:

When you have decided to vote a demon, you care less if he was responsible for the death of your loved one. I understand you.

Please vote for Tinubu in peace but don't even dare change the narrative.

Tinubu is a drug peddler

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Glink2018(m): 8:20am On Nov 14, 2022
Theunbothered:

You are doing the exact same thing you accuse others of.

You say David Hundeyin is being paid to smear Tinubu, WHO PAID HIM?

If you can not answer this then you are a lying bastard.

Oni kuure

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:20am On Nov 14, 2022
babaolofin:

If he fails to clarify them is it not an advantage to his opponents as the voters can now vote for OBI or Atiku? Except those who want clarification are inconsequential as far as voting is concerned in Nigeria, then there is no wasting his time explaining.

I spent 6 years in the University in IBO land several years ago. There is nothing any core Hausa / Fulani or Yoruba man want to tell IBOS that is acceptable to them as far as the issue is pertaining to Nigeria. We have to manage that as far as they say they want to leave Nigeria and they are not allowed to go.

That is the truth. Their thinking and orientation are quite ddifferent from ours. I studied them deeply and critically for 6 years.

You schooled in the south east and you don't know how they spell their ethnicity?

Why spell their ethnicity in capital and others in another?

Their are a lot of wrong perception you have about the Igbos as a tribe, schooling their should have taken some of those perception off your hook.

Agitating for self governance is not a crime and would never be a crime, it has occurred in the USA, Britain, Australia, Niger delta, South west, south east, Myanmar and many more places. That of the Igbos isn't peculiar and different from the Oduduwa agitation.

Have an open mind, be accommodating and communicate with all and sundry.
The hate and bigotry we exude in Nigeria is worst than racism by Caucasians in the west.

We all can compliment each other and help build a healthy and prosperous nation where the coy works for the people and not the elites.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Truthdeypain: 8:21am On Nov 14, 2022
Glink2018:

He is not objective in his.investigation...and this is the bitter true about the whole documentary...
If he was objective...he could stick to the court judgement....in the court judgement, there wasn't any part that convicted Bola Timubu to be a drug lord...the case against him was about money laundering from. the proceed of drug-related dealing...
Hundeyin is not a udge so he cannot accuse someone who hasn't been convicted as a drug lord by the competent court of law to be....

So he. is biased.....and non-objective

I believe he stated clearly that Asiwaju was never convicted and spelt out the reasons why: The plea deal.

He simply went down history lane and exposed all the circumstantial evidence surrounding the drug case Asowaju was involved in, while stating and highlighting his sources and evidence.

You seem a reasonable fellow surely you cannot dismiss his submissions as the bolded.

Tomorrow this guy may be on Peter Obi if he is able to expose stuff that can incriminate him, I won't defend or suck his dick. Most of these politicians are cruminals anyways, even MKO is an example, j am a IGBOMAN an I can tell you that Hope Uzodinma was a career criminal, even if he remains unconvicted today, those who know him will always attest to that, although few can prove it.

Criminality is Criminality bro. And Asiwaju is a drug baron, we all know it. There's no point in tribal coating it They only let him off easy because he served their interest.

Tinubu is a drug baron.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Truthdeypain: 8:22am On Nov 14, 2022
Glink2018:

He is not objective in his.investigation...and this is the bitter true about the whole documentary...
If he was objective...he could stick to the court judgement....in the court judgement, there wasn't any part that convicted Bola Timubu to be a drug lord...the case against him was about money laundering from. the proceed of drug-related dealing...
Hundeyin is not a udge so he cannot accuse someone who hasn't been convicted as a drug lord by the competent court of law to be....

So he. is biased.....and non-objective

I believe he stated clearly that Asiwaju was never convicted and spelt out the reasons why: The plea deal.

He simply went down history lane and exposed all the circumstantial evidence surrounding the drug case Asowaju was involved in, while stating and highlighting his sources and evidence.

You seem a reasonable fellow surely you cannot dismiss his submissions as the bolded.

Tomorrow this guy may be on Peter Obi if he is able to expose stuff that can incriminate him, I won't defend or suck his dick. Most of these politicians are cruminals anyways, even MKO is an example, j am a IGBOMAN an I can tell you that Hope Uzodinma was a career criminal, even if he remains unconvicted today, those who know him will always attest to that, although few can prove it.

Criminality is Criminality bro. And Asiwaju is a drug baron, we all know it. There's no point in tribal coating it They only let him off easy because he served their interest.
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Arutan: 8:24am On Nov 14, 2022
Truthdeypain:

Shut your rats ass up, you tribal monkey, accept the facts, criticise constructively or move on and stop being a fool.

You forgot that you guys started tribal arguments and brought it into politics. You abuse leaders of other tribes while you want everyone to support your own. You’re just half smart. No matter how much insults you peddle and hatred you show, reasonable people won’t be moved. Count the number of people you particularly have insulted on this topic. You call people names and rants meaninglessly instead of providing valid evidence. You’re just nothing in this life other than having a phone and data to post on nairaland. People like you are a reflection of who you’re supporting.
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Arutan: 8:28am On Nov 14, 2022
Truthdeypain:

Well said, what is the real names of your Patron his age background, history etc...

Exposing criminality is not pushing others down. You must be a career criminal as well. We're you also into drugs?

Tribalism will not be the end of you.

You must be drunk to start accusing successful professionals as career criminals. You always look for a way to tag people wrongly and this your comments above concludes your stupidity. You poverty ridden and foolish person. Where in hell did you crawl out from? You get on discuss to insult people instead of making decent and intelligent argument.
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Arutan: 8:35am On Nov 14, 2022
GeneralShepherd:
I dislike Tinubu as much as anyone, however unfortunately the documentary didn't reveal anything new and while it suggests corruption as well suspect of our politicians.

It is filled with hearsay and conjectures.

Here are the facts
1. The USA government investigated Tinubu for drug related offenses and money laundering, he was never convicted and he settled out of court with an agreed forfeiture.

2. He became a US asset against Abacha and all his sins were forgiven. If he was never convicted in court, all accusations against him are just that accusations.

3. Williams was strangled in his bedroom, there was no evidence linking Tinubu or Fashola with the crime. Of course we are allowed to speculate but that is irresponsible journalism from David.

4. Tinubu and his kids buying properties overseas in cash when people are dying of hunger in Nigeria is a shame. However Dj Cuppy's dad bought her a 5 million pound home, even though we know their family wealth can be traced to Nigeria's commonwealth. Everyone in Nigerian political class have looted the country blind every single one of them. Atiku, Tinubu and maybe even Peter Obi.

5. A man linked with drug trafficking should not be disqualified for president, however if we want a viable democracy we must operate on the principles of innocent until proven guilty.

I really hope Tinubu looses but this poorly researched documentary with dramatic music reflects poorly on David.

Exactly. Am not even a Tinubu nor Atiku or Obi supporter at the moment because am yet undecided. I want people to conduct their campaigns and arguments on issues not hurl insults at everyone in sight to the extent of tagging a whole tribe. So long these supporters of the candidates keep behaving like criminals and terrorist it will be difficult to have undecided voters switch or choose to support their candidates. I don’t go near politics and i advice we leave tribal engagements out of it because of the chain reaction effect.
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Theunbothered: 8:44am On Nov 14, 2022
Glink2018:

Oni kuure

Who paid David Hundeyin?

You have 24 hours, if you can show the politician who paid David Hundeyin to make this documentary I will delete my account.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by FireUpNow(m): 8:46am On Nov 14, 2022
Parachoko:
Can you show evidence a person who push jail will escape prison time in the USA?
There so many. Do your research and you will know what I am talking about. People escape the laws of the USA with very good attorney who is vast and conversant with the US laws
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by shegz24(m): 8:49am On Nov 14, 2022
I pity this guy.

AriseTV were wise to apologize to avoid being sued for spreading fake news.

He better tread with caution.
In the end, Obi is just like any other politician and when push comes to shove, Hundeyin will be left alone to suffer the consequences.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by elhafeez(m): 8:50am On Nov 14, 2022
No matter what they write and publish against him. We will vote for him.
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Arutan: 8:55am On Nov 14, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

You schooled in the south east and you don't know how they spell their ethnicity?

Why spell their ethnicity in capital and others in another?

Their are a lot of wrong perception you have about the Igbos as a tribe, schooling their should have taken some of those perception off your hook.

Agitating for self governance is not a crime and would never be a crime, it has occurred in the USA, Britain, Australia, Niger delta, South west, south east, Myanmar and many more places. That of the Igbos isn't peculiar and different from the Oduduwa agitation.

Have an open mind, be accommodating and communicate with all and sundry.
The hate and bigotry we exude in Nigeria is worst than racism by Caucasians in the west.

We all can compliment each other and help build a healthy and prosperous nation where the coy works for the people and not the elites.

Isn’t this what we should all be preaching? How to move the nation forward and depart from the old methods. How to modernize our country and give adequate opportunity to the youths, young graduates and hardworking professionals. We have a very long way to go and should stop tainting our arguments with tribal statements as such would also trigger a retaliatory response regardless of reasons.
Let’s talk more about the country, the best nationalistic candidate etc.
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Parachoko: 8:59am On Nov 14, 2022
FireUpNow:

There so many. Do your research and you will know what I am talking about. People escape the laws of the USA with very good attorney who is vast and conversant with the US laws
Why are you guys not taking this your evidence to court?

Why is everybody crying online instead of going to the court of law?

I've try to find one but I can't, even the US embassy denied the issue

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 14, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

Is the guy an Igbo guy?

Why bring another ethnicity into the documentary! Issues were raised in it debunk to t with reasons and leave ethnicity out of it.

Nigerians will always shout racism when involving themselves with Caucasians but they exhibit the worst form of discrimination by the bases of of ethnicity even when we all have our skins as black.

Nland is synonymous to ethnic bigotry
Yes Hundeyin is Igbo. And he's working for either Atiku or Obi. However where it don't reach now, any evil politician should know that Tinubu owns the media in Nigeria. They ll respond what they v sown.
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by BigJoe19: 9:03am On Nov 14, 2022
Marcos88:
Still can’t comprehend why most people find it hard to actually digest information, process before they conclude .. Where in the video was BAT found pushing drugs?? He was allegedly found wanting in the financial aspects. If he was actually guilty of drugs pushing the US government wouldn’t have allowed him leave without jailing him.. If they run forensic audits on y’all accounts can y’all explain the source of every dime that came in.. Hypocrites everywhere..
So Tinubu’ fraud should be excused?
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by toneroforever(m): 9:13am On Nov 14, 2022
babaolofin:

So, Obasanjo was misinformed by the US Authority? The US Authority was misinformed by Tinubu? Who is misinforming who? Why forged INEC document was released to the press? Who is misinforming who? Remember since 2018, your brothers said they prefer death to Tinubu becoming the President, after Dino Melaye's attack and humiliation of your hero, you just noticed victory is imminent for Tinubu and you are afraid of death.

How ur type shamelessly support a character like Tinubu just because of tribalism is the major reason why it will take a long time to get things right in this country.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Arutan: 9:22am On Nov 14, 2022
Stop attacking Tinubu, face the issues. Stop attacking Obi , face the issues. Stop attacking Atiku , face the issues. The more you attack Tinubu be prepared to have more yorubas coming to defend him because he is their own son. The more you attack Obi, be prepared to contend with more igbos coming to defend him because he is their own and same thing goes for Atiku as the fulani people will surely respond in his defense. Attacking these people will trigger tribal responses that would take us all nowhere till suddenly we are faced with election day in 2023. Lets look at their manifestos and take them on based on the contents of the manifestos instead of concentrating on sponsored smear campaigns.
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by swaggerjack: 10:13am On Nov 14, 2022
toneroforever:

How ur type shamelessly support a character like Tinubu just because of tribalism is the major reason why it will take a long time to get things right in this country.
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Oddfinder01: 10:17am On Nov 14, 2022
jornwhite:

Tinubu is not sellable, buh this same man as sold more candidate to Nigerians successfully more than any reputable figure what do you have to make of that.
If as a marketer you can sell, how in the fvcking world will you not sell as a product.

Hate and sentiment is why some of you are just tew blind to see the reality ahead, i know about 70% of the comment didnt even watch the documentary to the end, indictment without conviction is as inconsequential as going toilet to mess without shit.

All the ppl Tinubu sold to Nigerians are kleptomaniacs
Buhari
Amad lawan
Gbaja
Rauf
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by DeOTR: 10:36am On Nov 14, 2022
Theunbothered:

Did you watch the documentary?

If you did not watch it don't mention me with your stupid statements before I embarrass you.
I watched it. Did it he have a registered company fetching him money or not?
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Theunbothered: 10:39am On Nov 14, 2022
DeOTR:

I watched it. Did it he have a registered company fetching him money or not?

What is the company's name, where are they located, what was its quarterly revenue in 1993? Better not get me angry today angry

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by RealTalkNoBull: 10:41am On Nov 14, 2022
David Hundeyin using dull Nigerians as his crutch to win asylum in a country where there’s 24 hr electricity. He’ll claim the Govt wants to kill him because of this sorry copy and paste he calls “Investigative Journalism” thus he should be allowed to live with the white man. DJ witch already used you guys to flee to Canada.

Gosh, Nigerians are dumb!

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by RealTalkNoBull: 10:43am On Nov 14, 2022
Sweetplum:

Yes Hundeyin is Igbo. And he's working for either Atiku or Obi. However where it don't reach now, any evil politician should know that Tinubu owns the media in Nigeria. They ll respond what they v sown.
David Inne Obong “Hundeyin” is Annang. He’s a Calabar man. Hundeyin is not even his real name.
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by RealTalkNoBull: 10:45am On Nov 14, 2022
Truthdeypain:

Well Peter Obi was allegedly a 419er and Drug dealer before becoming governor.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) / Photos From The Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Metele Attack / Governor Nyesom Wike Sleeps At An Event (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.