Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US (51999 Views)

Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case / Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence / Fashola Speaks On Tinubu’s Alleged Dual Citizenship (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by TINUBUISMAD: 1:19am On Nov 14, 2022
CockAndBullStor:
Even if Tinubu is the manufacturer and marketer of drugs in the world, I will vote him. As for me and I my house, we will vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed omo Tinubu. Cést fini!
Shameless zombie. Your Tulunbu is a drug pusher and a bastard so he can never Nigeria president

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Toks2008(m): 1:20am On Nov 14, 2022
Wawu!

This is an intelligent expose.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by TINUBUISMAD: 1:22am On Nov 14, 2022
DiorPence:
Nothing wey una no do untop buhari head 2015 n 2019

This is rubbish

Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria!

Better get your japa plans ready and ipob bastards, prepare to start supporting that bleached fraud kanu
Senseless zombie, you and your useless emilokan bastard are all criminal. You don't have shame and dignity for supporting a known fraud and a drug pusher. shame on your senselessness brain

5 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by 9jaRealist: 1:22am On Nov 14, 2022
blank:
BAT would never bring up a defamation case on this issue. Because, during the civil trial, all the information in the money forfeiture will be carefully scrutinized and who knows what surprises could come out of it?

If BAT knows that there is some truth even if partial truth, he'll not sue anyone.

I pretty much said the same in a previous thread…
Tinubu would be DUMB to EXPOSE these matters in a court case.

IMHO, threats (or “vow”) of a lawsuit is mere intimidation…
Or (worse) a signal to his “boys” or supporters to “deal” with David.
>

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Toks2008(m): 1:22am On Nov 14, 2022
Glink2018:

I watched the video from the beginning to the end...there was some part of the video in which he admitted he couldn't get any information about Tinubu...

Now , we need to be careful here....it is either you are playing politics or doing investigative journalism....
So, let David Hundeyin tell us.....which role he.is.playing because if you are doing investigation journalism...your own opinion will not reflect.in it.but in this video , he did it to defame bola timubu...
I don't have a problem with doing an investigation. journalism but I have a problem with some journalists who some politicians have paid to keep circulating fake information and facts...

When you have decided to vote a demon, you care less if he was responsible for the death of your loved one. I understand you.

Please vote for Tinubu in peace but don't even dare change the narrative.

Tinubu is a drug peddler

5 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by TINUBUISMAD: 1:23am On Nov 14, 2022
Cosbyrich:
Mumu video and mumu post.
Dont be a mumu like Hudeny or whatever.
Since 2002/2003,some powerful oppositions to Tinubu have failed in proving the unprovable because Tinubu was cleared and cleaned by USA.
Will you go and cry to beg USA to revive an already dead horse?

The clean bill has resurfaced multiple times since 2002 but the negative towncriers still continue their cries every election period.
All cries and no substance...Shiooor
Senseless zombie, na you be the real zombie for supporting a thief and a drug pusher bastard. Zombie without functioning brain tueh

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Toks2008(m): 1:24am On Nov 14, 2022
DiorPence:
Nothing wey una no do untop buhari head 2015 n 2019

This is rubbish

Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria!

Better get your japa plans ready and ipob bastards, prepare to start supporting that bleached fraud kanu

To start with, Tinubu can never win Atiku.

Atiku is the next president by default. The north will always vote for their own and the north has the voting numbers.

Know this and know Peace
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by TINUBUISMAD: 1:27am On Nov 14, 2022
Alary:
All in vain , just to discredit Asiwaju of Africa. Kolework

On his mandate we stand gidibga, try more , all of una dey afraid of Tinubu. That's why you are bringing something america no even reason.
You don't have shame for supporting a thief and a drug pusher bastard zombie

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by 9jaRealist: 1:30am On Nov 14, 2022
Realist12:
All these media trial isn't healthy for our democracy, a case has been settled in court yet some aspiring blogger is bringing it up.
Their only aim is to defame the character of honest citizens not like they are looking for justice and that's bad for our politics.
It's quite funny the opposition are celebrating such misinformation at the expense of our democracy.
How's nairaland letting bullies dictate what should be on front page when it's clearly fake and illegal content they are promoting. Smh

I believe we are all seeing the negative and primitive forces holding Nigeria back .
But Nigeria must be great we'd overcome all forces of deception.
Tinubu 2023

On the contrary…
It is GREAT for our democracy.

We should KNOW who the candidates are…
And the antidote for information is MORE (counter) information, not less.

Meanwhile, just because a case has been “settled” does not mean it is irrelevant…
A settled case is NOT the same as a sealed case, and candidates’ BACKGROUNDS are important!
>

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by TINUBUISMAD: 1:31am On Nov 14, 2022
CockAndBullStor:
A vote for Asiwaju, is a vote for betterment of Nigeria. Nigeria will be great again!!
Shut up zombie without functioning brain. You want to turn Nigeria to Colombia abi?
You emilokan bastard is a criminal and a drug pusher shame on your senselessness brain
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by BluntCrazeMan: 1:48am On Nov 14, 2022
Babydove:
I'll watch it with bonus data later tonight
So, have you watched it?
What's your take on the issue?
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by ATLIEN2027: 2:03am On Nov 14, 2022
TINUBUISMAD:

Shut up your dirty mouth agbero. He is going to be your papa President not Nigeria president because a thief and a bastard cannot be Nigeria president Mumu

Ranting of a typical brainwashed retar@ed IPOB terrorist OSU slave monkey from Aba baby factory. Go and tell your shit-hole olosho mother to STFU. Bast@rd baby factory product of a 1000 sperm deposited into an olosho worthless scum of the Earth mother by village idiotic drunkard imbeciles.
Tinubu will be the next President and ain't shit you, your MOFO clan and fore fathers gonna do about it.
Get ready to wail and cry for the next 4 years at the minimum. We couldn't care less about worthless piece of shit rags like you and your whole family.

Now go and jump inside the Lagos lagoon.
RIP to a zero IQ, low life miserable low life existence dumbo.

BYE RIP.
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:04am On Nov 14, 2022
Parachoko:
pure lies

No matter who you're, so far you're found guilty of pushing drugs in the USA, such a person will be sentence to jail.

You don Dey america before? Men run, that’s why after the exile, he left to uk not usa, since then Tinubu never step feet for yankee.
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by CockAndBullStor: 2:43am On Nov 14, 2022
TINUBUISMAD:

Shut up zombie without functioning brain. You want to turn Nigeria to Colombia abi?
You emilokan bastard is a criminal and a drug pusher shame on your senselessness brain

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by CockAndBullStor: 2:44am On Nov 14, 2022
TINUBUISMAD:

Shameless zombie. Your Tulunbu is a drug pusher and a bastard so he can never Nigeria president

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by CockAndBullStor: 2:44am On Nov 14, 2022
Truthdeypain:

That's tells us a lot about you and your family what a family! grin grin

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Joniww(m): 2:49am On Nov 14, 2022
More details. How can an ex drug lord become a president? God for bat thing
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by GeneralShepherd(m): 2:50am On Nov 14, 2022
I dislike Tinubu as much as anyone, however unfortunately the documentary didn't reveal anything new and while it suggests corruption as well suspect of our politicians.

It is filled with hearsay and conjectures.

Here are the facts
1. The USA government investigated Tinubu for drug related offenses and money laundering, he was never convicted and he settled out of court with an agreed forfeiture.

2. He became a US asset against Abacha and all his sins were forgiven. If he was never convicted in court, all accusations against him are just that accusations.

3. Williams was strangled in his bedroom, there was no evidence linking Tinubu or Fashola with the crime. Of course we are allowed to speculate but that is irresponsible journalism from David.

4. Tinubu and his kids buying properties overseas in cash when people are dying of hunger in Nigeria is a shame. However Dj Cuppy's dad bought her a 5 million pound home, even though we know their family wealth can be traced to Nigeria's commonwealth. Everyone in Nigerian political class have looted the country blind every single one of them. Atiku, Tinubu and maybe even Peter Obi.

5. A man linked with drug trafficking should be disqualified from the presidential race, however if we want a viable democracy we must operate on the principles of innocent until proven guilty.

I really hope Tinubu looses but this poorly researched documentary with dramatic music reflects poorly on David.

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Joniww(m): 2:56am On Nov 14, 2022
Cosbyrich:
Mumu video and mumu post.
Dont be a mumu like Hudeny or whatever.
Since 2002/2003,some powerful oppositions to Tinubu have failed in proving the unprovable because Tinubu was cleared and cleaned by USA.
Will you go and cry to beg USA to revive an already dead horse?

The clean bill has resurfaced multiple times since 2002 but the negative towncriers still continue their cries every election period.
All cries and no substance...Shiooor
let him travel to USA if he has been exonerated grin grin
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Joniww(m): 3:03am On Nov 14, 2022
DenreleDave:

To be honest, you are an Ip0b ter rorist
am not Ibo but common sense u lack. I hope u will eat today?

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by ope33: 3:17am On Nov 14, 2022
What next Mr. Hundeyin,you really tried but your efforts is not enough. Tinubu will rule you and your entire generation.
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by FashionCookie(f): 3:26am On Nov 14, 2022
TINUBUISMAD:

Shameless holosho, you deserve hot slap. Evening newspaper without a functioning brain
Bastard son of a thousand fathers. Respect yourself you swine...stupid thing that doesn't have brain.
I don't know who raised some of you in here...coming to rant like mad people without home training. Disgrace of a child!
Omo ale!

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by FashionCookie(f): 3:28am On Nov 14, 2022
socialmediaman:

That’s the way it’s done even in the US and all over the world. People in political offices are held to higher standards

It’s the same way we hold parents to higher standards than singles.

It’s the same way elders do investigation before they allow their son or daughter to get married to another family. Once you introduce a woman or man to your family, they want to know the person and their background better before they agree to a wedding
Yeah I get...I just ask myself will it happen here?
This person once held an office...why now?
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by DeOTR: 4:01am On Nov 14, 2022
Theunbothered:

Yes it is a mountain of nonsense because you are stringing together unrelated sentences that have no meaning.

I asked a simple question, how does an accountant who earned 2400 dollars a month for 5 years get 661,000 dollars from?

This is a simple question that can be answered in one sentence.

I don't care about Tinubu's history after 1993, how did he make his money as of the time it was siezed?
You're asking how someone who has a registered company made his money?

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by stanisbaratheon: 4:11am On Nov 14, 2022
The is detailed
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by occam(m): 4:12am On Nov 14, 2022
Too many holes in this story and doesn't make sense:
1. You can't deposit $80,000 cash in a US account without attracting scrutiny. The maximum is $10,000 to prevent money laundering. And if you deposit a cheque with so huge amount you will have to provide documents to support it.

2. Why will an individual involved in drug trafficking leave $1.8 million sitting in a US account for over 1year? Drug dealers move cash quickly and launder into real estate, jewelry, automobiles, or invest in a business. Today that's a huge amount to leave in an account talk less of 1991.

3. When was Tinubu arrested, charged, and convicted of drug dealing? The document presented in this story is an affidavit and that doesn't indicate a conviction. The US authorities will not enter plea bargaining with a top drug dealer that does not involve a jail term. The convicted dealer may get a reduced sentence but will never escape jail time.

4. Very curious that The US authorities only forfeited his cash and froze his account but DID NOT charge him with the distribution of illegal drugs. Why? Asset forfeiture is a slap on the wrist and doesn't mean involvement in drug dealing.

This poorly written story is only making the rounds because Nigerians don't understand how the US judicial system works. If you're ever arrested for drug dealing on such a scale and there is probable cause to convict, you'll never get bail. I'm amazed Tinubu was allowed to walk freely for someone accused of drug dealing.

Overall, the story is trash

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by livinbygrace: 4:21am On Nov 14, 2022
All what this 32 year old old put up there is nothing but nonsense.He claimed Remi Tinubu is the mother of Jude,Shade and Seyi ,that’s. Blantant lie from the pit of hell and some mumu youths are hailing him .With the present set of youths we have,I am really sorry for Nigeria.
This boy is really digging his grave early.

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by livinbygrace: 4:26am On Nov 14, 2022
occam:
Too many holes in this story and doesn't make sense:
1. You can't deposit $80,000 cash in a US account without attracting scrutiny. The maximum is $10,000 to prevent money laundering. And if you deposit a cheque with so huge amount you will have to provide documents to support it.

2. Why will an individual involved in drug trafficking leave $1.8 million sitting in a US account for over 1year? Drug dealers move cash quickly and launder into real estate, jewelry, automobiles, or invest in a business. Today that's a huge amount to leave in an account talk less of 1991.

3. When was Tinubu arrested, charged, and convicted of drug dealing? The document presented in this story is an affidavit and that doesn't indicate a conviction. The US authorities will not enter plea bargaining with a top drug dealer that does not involve a jail term. The convicted dealer may get a reduced sentence but will never escape jail time.

4. Very curious that The US authorities only forfeited his cash and froze his account but DID NOT charge him with the distribution of illegal drugs. Why? Asset forfeiture is a slap on the wrist and doesn't mean involvement in drug dealing.

This poorly written story is only making the rounds because Nigerians don't understand how the US judicial system works. If you're ever arrested for drug dealing on such a scale and there is probable cause to convict, you'll never get bail. I'm amazed Tinubu was allowed to walk freely for someone accused of drug dealing.

Overall, the story is trash

Most of the youths hailing the boy are nothing but stupid.You can imagine a boy born in 1990 spread fake information All just to tarnish the image of his fathers mate.He claimed Remi gave birth to 3 children children (Jide,Shade and Seyi) ,which is not true .
That boy needs to be dealt with.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by livinbygrace: 4:31am On Nov 14, 2022
madapcmod:
Now I understand this picture very well

Thank God you shared the picture ,then Abiola and Abacha should be 90 year old as then?
Most of you people believing in this false story are nothing but muguns and that’s why some leaders are taking us for granted.
Next time ,pls use your head.
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by livinbygrace: 4:40am On Nov 14, 2022
Toks2008:

To start with, Tinubu can never win Atiku.

Atiku is the next president by default. The north will always vote for their own and the north has the voting numbers.

Know this and know Peace

You mean all Apc chieftains including Adamu(With Tinubu)that had a meeting with President in London today and Buhari would prefer to hand over to opposition so that they can be rendered useless ,used as specimen and probed by the security agencies?
Most of you are so dumb .So many Muguns plenty for Nigeria,yahoo boys no need to look for Oyinbo again.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Nobody: 4:47am On Nov 14, 2022
Truthdeypain:

What if it is true! must you tribal coat everything?
Yes. Cos the documentary is an insult to Yoruba race.
Seems it's Atiku that's sponsoring Hundeyin

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by FireUpNow(m): 5:08am On Nov 14, 2022
Parachoko:
pure lies

No matter who you're, so far you're found guilty of pushing drugs in the USA, such a person will be sentence to jail.
There is always a plea bargain. In such circumstances the guilty party will escape jail term by forfeiting some of their loots and walk freeze. What are you telling me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Court Orders Arrest Of COAS Faruk Yahaya & Maj Gen Olabanji / Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill Many Others (Graphic Pics) / Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.