Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US (52046 Views)

Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case / Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence / Fashola Speaks On Tinubu’s Alleged Dual Citizenship (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by dettolgel: 5:15am On Nov 14, 2022
occam:
Too many holes in this story and doesn't make sense:
1. You can't deposit $80,000 cash in a US account without attracting scrutiny. The maximum is $10,000 to prevent money laundering. And if you deposit a cheque with so huge amount you will have to provide documents to support it.

Wasn't the 10k maximum deposit post 10/11? When exactly did the 10k maximum deposit started?

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Newton2024: 5:16am On Nov 14, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Trash documentary

I wonder if it was a documentary or a Compilation of Tinubu's pictures

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Newton2024: 5:17am On Nov 14, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Please who is he?

He is going to jail. I hope his late father is vindicated about the son he never brought up well. Youtube should be sued along.

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by FireUpNow(m): 5:19am On Nov 14, 2022
Waiting to hear from that Urhobo lawyer who called himself Festus Keyamo to prepare his defense on this one. Tinubu is drug baron no two way about it

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Doyou2019: 5:20am On Nov 14, 2022
future001:
Tinubu should answer questions directly about his involvements. There are too many shady and dodgy issues hanging around him and he does not want to explain them to the electorates directly ( not through the speculations of his proxies).
That’s why I believe he has involvement in these things. The way APC panics when these matters are brought up easily gives them away. Among other things, they speculate about his childhood, education, the source of his wealth, age and his health.

It’s too many red flags on one man let’s be honest.

The man has no respect for Nigerians and that's why I don't blame young Obidients who take him to the cleaners with every chance they get.

Ronaldo : “If you don't have respect for me, I will never have any for you”.
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Qoko: 5:23am On Nov 14, 2022
David is doing his country good, the document is fully detailed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Abdu81: 5:24am On Nov 14, 2022
Daddyyin:
Drug lord that wasn’t sentenced. Obi supporters can believe anything. I have not seen any document that proves BAT was arrest or charged for drug related offenses.

Listen & watch and know why
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Realist12: 5:28am On Nov 14, 2022
9jaRealist:

On the contrary…
It is GREAT for our democracy.

We should KNOW who the candidates are…
And the antidote for information is MORE (counter) information, not less.

Meanwhile, just because a case has been “settled” does not mean it is irrelevant…
A settled case is NOT the same as a sealed case, and candidates’ BACKGROUNDS are important!
>

You're right to an extent , go through my other post.

Excerpt from my other post "be honest I want them to continue so they can get same fate AIT got ,one scapegoat isn't enough ."
The Law must prevail . But it's sad our political elites are stooping so low to primitive methods in their calumny of Tinubu's character, they think the Law might not catch up with their games before the election is over . But let's see how it goes.
They are not doing it for legal reasons but political reasons.
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Abdu81: 5:30am On Nov 14, 2022
Glink2018:

I watched the video from the beginning to the end...there was some part of the video in which he admitted he couldn't get any information about Tinubu...

Now , we need to be careful here....it is either you are playing politics or doing investigative journalism....
So, let David Hundeyin tell us.....which role he.is.playing because if you are doing investigation journalism...your own opinion will not reflect.in it.but in this video , he did it to defame bola timubu...
I don't have a problem with doing an investigation. journalism but I have a problem with some journalists who some politicians have paid to keep circulating fake information and facts...

There are no fake in those reports,they are all backed up by evidences, if you have been following investigative reports you will understand that this investigator is clear and factual.

Tinubu is a top criminal.

And I should say smart.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Abdu81: 5:36am On Nov 14, 2022
ejimatic:
DAvid Hundeyin from Akwa Ibom State. We all understand everything. CONGRATS TO TINUBU on his unequalled popularity!

This shows how brainless you are, the documentary is already hosted on YouTube for the world to see, close to the election and tinubu is contesting?

Tinubu is seriously wounded politically.

His international image is battered.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Angrymode: 5:41am On Nov 14, 2022
Anyone ignoring this detailed warning about Bola Tinubu is actually a blind, deaf and dumb bad.

I always knew Tinubu was bad but this really painted a vivid picture. However, I strongly believe this is just a scratch at the surface of a pile of rotten dirt under Tinubu.

I will Japa if Tinubu somehow manages to become the president of this country. WTF!!!

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by onuman: 5:47am On Nov 14, 2022
Glink2018:

I watched the video from the beginning to the end...there was some part of the video in which he admitted he couldn't get any information about Tinubu...

Now , we need to be careful here....it is either you are playing politics or doing investigative journalism....
So, let David Hundeyin tell us.....which role he.is.playing because if you are doing investigation journalism...your own opinion will not reflect.in it.but in this video , he did it to defame bola timubu...
I don't have a problem with doing an investigation. journalism but I have a problem with some journalists who some politicians have paid to keep circulating fake information and facts...

What is fake information and fake facts about this Tinubu drugs trafficking connection?
Apart from this documentary here, the information about Tinubu and drug trafficking scandal in the USA has been on long before now.
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Deoo1125: 5:58am On Nov 14, 2022
U guys will just talk and insult yoruba at will, well I no blame una, na rain wey fall join goat and sheep together. Mind uif u guys continue routine u will have urself and ur ancestors to blame. A word is enough for the wise.

Cullinane:
A lot of them worship money too much. People use money to opress eachother in Yorubaland. Because Tinubu is Yoruba, a lot of them have thrown their sense of right and wrong to the wind. They don't care about Tinubu's illegitimate source of money. Buhari in his desperation to become president back then allied with Tinubu because the northern elites were skeptical of him and that was a huge miscalculation. As it turns out, the northern elites were right because Buhari has turned out to be a disaster for this country. Tinubu will clear the SW, especially Lagos due to mass rigging. But the Niger Delta, East, Christian Middle Belt - Plateau, Benue, Taraba and Nasarawa will never vote for a shady character like him. Plus we all know how he sucks Lagos dry. Core North will split between Atiku and Kwankaso. Tinubu presidency is dead on arrival.
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Naira20: 5:59am On Nov 14, 2022
Is he Urhobo or itsekiri?
FireUpNow:
Waiting to hear from that Urhobo lawyer who called himself Festus Keyamo to prepare his defense on this one. Tinubu is drug baron no two way about it
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by DesChyko: 6:06am On Nov 14, 2022
Daddyyin:
Drug lord that wasn’t sentenced. Obi supporters can believe anything. I have not seen any document that proves BAT was arrest or charged for drug related offenses.

He was a defendant. He forfeited as punishment. He entered a plea bargain which I'm very sure involved singing like a bird for the US who are chasing a bigger fry!
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Realist12: 6:07am On Nov 14, 2022
Arutan:

I still repeat, if you cannot make fortune with $1000 monthly salary for 5yrs then you will likely remain poor all your life. Go understudy everyone that is a billionaire today and they will tell you how they started and it will amaze you. I started off right from university days with just less than N50,000 and now that has grown to become an empire(not in millions but far ahead) without being in politics but just smart intelligence, relevance to service needs and principled hardwork. Should someone make a false documentary of me tomorrow to discredit me publicly, i will surely be mad.

You don't have to be mad, that's why we have the Law . Trust me Tinubu saw this coming , Atiku had to stoop so low . But Tinubu will prevail. It's a fight between truth and lies.
They just helped him step to the next level.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by MarketDispatch: 6:09am On Nov 14, 2022
Just letting you know

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Kingozymandias(m): 6:09am On Nov 14, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Trash documentary

I wonder if it was a documentary or a Compilation of Tinubu's pictures

This one na ìmbecile grin
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by ejimatic: 6:10am On Nov 14, 2022
BadRadio:

https://westafricaweekly.substack.com/p/bola-ahmed-tinubu-from-drug-lord

Watch here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji210K94MgQ
Even if the video is in the BBC and CNN ,we all know what politics is all about. PMB was maligned more than this in 2015 and 2019 yet he won. The more you generate fake news and propaganda documentary the more popularity you are giving BAT.

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Kingozymandias(m): 6:12am On Nov 14, 2022
Realist12:

You're right to an extent , go through my other post.

Excerpt from my other post "be honest I want them to continue so they can get same fate AIT got ,one scapegoat isn't enough ."
The Law must prevail . But it's sad our political elites are stooping so low to primitive methods in their calumny of Tinubu's character, they think the Law might not catch up with their games before the election is over . But let's see how it goes.
They are not doing it for legal reasons but political reasons.

Shut up you sound stupid
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by KingOKON: 6:13am On Nov 14, 2022
Naira20:
Is he Urhobo or itsekiri?

Urohobo while the other one with goatee is Itshekiri
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Naira20: 6:15am On Nov 14, 2022
Okay

KingOKON:

Urohobo while the other one with goatee is Itshekiri
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Skty: 6:16am On Nov 14, 2022
Cosbyrich:
grin
Deep down all these towncriers know that Tinubu is the next president in 2023.
No evil people can stop the work of God.

He push drugs or not?
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Parachoko: 6:20am On Nov 14, 2022
FireUpNow:

There is always a plea bargain. In such circumstances the guilty party will escape jail term by forfeiting some of their loots and walk freeze. What are you telling me?
Can you show evidence a person who push jail will escape prison time in the USA?
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Parachoko: 6:23am On Nov 14, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

You don Dey america before? Men run, that’s why after the exile, he left to uk not usa, since then Tinubu never step feet for yankee.
You don reach USA before in your life too?

Tinubu have been visiting the USA.

Common sense should tell you that if this is true, US Ambassadors won't be visiting Asiwaju.

Anybody who push drugs in the USA will go to jail. Even if he truly enter a plea bargain, why did they only seize less than half a million dollar when Asiwaju have millions of dollars in his account?

https://www.thecable.ng/photos-tinubu-hosts-us-ambassador-deputy-chief-of-mission-in-abuja/amp

Cure yourself from your ignorance
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by donforeign: 6:26am On Nov 14, 2022
Daddyyin:

Someone that is on the run? He will be caught one day.
na so Dem tell u
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Reference(m): 6:26am On Nov 14, 2022
The reasons all these are news is because we rather like and prefer to advance such things than build institutions.

At the end of the day I have never seen a mouse caught in a trap by its tail for it will gladly give up that tail to save it's life.

Leave all these stories folks and face institution building. In this case let us build our democracy first based on solid principles and it will take care of it's tools. We won't have to be doing all these mouse trapping that at the end will probably not succeed in it's intentions.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Parachoko: 6:27am On Nov 14, 2022
InvertedHammer:

/

It is a lie. War on drugs didn't get very robust until late 80s. Many countries would seize the cocaine, deport the suspect and/or stamp the passport. But then, one could travel with a relative's passport as long as there was a resemblance. Towards mid 90s, after the era of Pablo Escobar, many countries went gungho. There were prison terms or some were given the opportunity of being injected. Some that opt for the latter still died in their home countries as many didn't know what chemicals were injected in their system. As time progressed, some nations made it a capital punishment. That's the progress made on war against drugs.

There is nothing unique in Tinubu's case. That would have been the punishment as long as he was not physically caught with the substance. Let's not turn history upside down because of blind support for a criminal.

NB: Many Nigerians started hearing about cocaine only during IBB vs Gloria Okon vs Dele Giwa saga in 1986. It was like a folk tale only then. The timestamp of Tinubu's activities seems very accurate.

/
There is a reason Escobar prefer to stay in jail in Colombia rather than going to the USA.

If nah like how you dey talk am, Escobar could have gone into a plea bargain too just like Asiwaju?

Asiwaju was not this popular and powerful in Nigeria politics in the 90's, why did the US Govt decide to just seize part of his money? Person who get millions for account.
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Parachoko: 6:29am On Nov 14, 2022
Ikukuchi:
Please watch the documentary.
Indicted for money deposits 1000 times his annual salary. Money traced to Akande and one other person that are drug Lords.Believed to have settled out of court which leads to the forfeiture instead of going for trials
in the USA, part of your cash won't be forfeited for pushing drugs, all your money and properties will be confiscated.

You have to show me valid evidence Tinubu was prosecuted for pushing drugs.
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Theunbothered: 6:30am On Nov 14, 2022
DeOTR:

You're asking how someone who has a registered company made his money?

Did you watch the documentary?

If you did not watch it don't mention me with your stupid statements before I embarrass you.
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Nerdnextdoor: 6:31am On Nov 14, 2022
Whether the allegations are True or False. . . This would have been an Emmy-award winning documentary, if not that it is politically motivated. Using that BAT's very famous campaign quote as a prologue, made this very detailed documentary seem biased.
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Hussein035: 6:37am On Nov 14, 2022
Houstency:

Those biased mods especially those for politics sections, but if it is against other leading candidates, in connivance with BAT urchins they post and flood such threads asap.

If a drug lord can be the governor of a state in Nigeria and that state revenue is more than the revenue of all other 35 states combined then let the drug lord be our president because he has a good savvy and agile brain than any bidiot other candidates

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch / UPDATE: NAF Bombing Boko Haram's Main Base In NE Now / New York Times Mock Buhari’s Visit To UK For Medicare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.