Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US (52023 Views)

Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case / Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence / Fashola Speaks On Tinubu’s Alleged Dual Citizenship (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Okhuadams(m): 9:48pm On Nov 13, 2022
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Tareq1105: 9:50pm On Nov 13, 2022
Hotice085:
Very very juicy news

Rubbish documentary. I was expecting to see where Tinubu was convicted, I didn't see. He was now bringing Abatcha regime into the matter. You would play your documentary again in Court. I hope those pushing you would contribute money for you to pay for this defamation and assassination of character.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by RZArecta(m): 9:50pm On Nov 13, 2022
Tareq1105:
By the time Tinubu would slam #500b Case of character assassination on David Hundeyin, those pushing him would have succeeded in pushing him into prison. Don't say I didn't tell you.
he should slam #1000 billion instead, this disgrace is too much

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Jessewizy(m): 9:51pm On Nov 13, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Trash documentary

I wonder if it was a documentary or a Compilation of Tinubu's pictures
As usual, a daft comment from a destitute.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by ejimatic: 9:52pm On Nov 13, 2022
BadRadio:

https://westafricaweekly.substack.com/p/bola-ahmed-tinubu-from-drug-lord

Watch here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji210K94MgQ
DAvid Hundeyin from Akwa Ibom State. We all understand everything. CONGRATS TO TINUBU on his unequalled popularity!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Cosbyrich: 9:55pm On Nov 13, 2022
Alary:
All in vain , just to discredit Asiwaju of Africa. Kolework
grin
Deep down all these towncriers know that Tinubu is the next president in 2023.
No evil people can stop the work of God.

6 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by lookingfly: 9:55pm On Nov 13, 2022
madapcmod:
Pablo EscoBAT Drugnibu the Chicago drug lord wants to add President to his nefarious activities.

God forbid BATing
thief.nubu na fine guy during he's early years ooo

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Shikena(m): 9:56pm On Nov 13, 2022
Waste of time.
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Kaiser20: 9:57pm On Nov 13, 2022
Yoruba Muslims say naa only Igbo people hate Amuda Tinubu I believe David Hundeyin is from Anambra state

10 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by JoeNL22(m): 9:58pm On Nov 13, 2022
It is only in Nigeria were an alleged drug lord will be voted for against some1 that has not be charged or investigated for any corrupt practices. Nigeria is indeed a greater country.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by redcliff: 9:59pm On Nov 13, 2022
Your Hero MKO Abiola was a drug Baron. like Abiola, like Tilumbu

12 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Oddfinder01: 9:59pm On Nov 13, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Please who is he?

He is going to jail. I hope his late father is vindicated about the son he never brought up well. Youtube should be sued along.
Channel ur complaints to youtube then! Urchin
Ode.

9 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by udemzyudex(m): 9:59pm On Nov 13, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Trash documentary

I guess there's something wrong with your ear drum.

7 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by arcis: 10:00pm On Nov 13, 2022
David or whatever name they call you, if you like, keep releasing documentaries every hours, that wouldn't stop our BAT to be elected comes February 2023..

ASIWAJU THE NEXT PRESIDENT....Hater can jump into the lagoons in Lagos..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by omolajaone: 10:00pm On Nov 13, 2022
Crazyy people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Tingotoe: 10:00pm On Nov 13, 2022
I watched the entire documentary and honestly we will be doomed as a nation if this man gets to the presidency. Peter Obi and Atiku are no different either.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by CockAndBullStor: 10:01pm On Nov 13, 2022
So presidential! kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Oddfinder01: 10:01pm On Nov 13, 2022
Tareq1105:
By the time Tinubu would slam #500b Case of character assassination on David Hundeyin, those pushing him would have succeeded in pushing him into prison. Don't say I didn't tell you.
Tell ur master to go ahead and sue.
David hundeyin is not anonymous

9 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by shiwex: 10:02pm On Nov 13, 2022
Tareq1105:
I dare him

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by NozinoGroup: 10:02pm On Nov 13, 2022
EscoBAT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 13, 2022
BadRadio:

https://westafricaweekly.substack.com/p/bola-ahmed-tinubu-from-drug-lord

Watch here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji210K94MgQ

This small boy will die in jail at the end of the day. October 1993 to 2022 is about 29 years. This Hundeyin should be in Primary school at this period and still very small tied to his mother's apron.

October 1993, Tinubu was at the theatre of war fighting Democracy battle in Nigeria together with Abiola after the annulment of June 12, 1993 election. Circumstances and coincidences brought the Tax evasion and drugs case against him and he was vindicated.

I remembered an incident that happened during the June 12 struggling where the late Alaafin of Oyo was a prominent and vocal supporter of Abiola. Because of tight visa restrictions, an IBO boy was used to set Alaafin up with drug. The boy's name was included among Alaafin entourage for visa. The boy traveled among Alaafin's entourage not knowing it was a set up. The boy was caught at London Airport with drug. It created embarrassment to Alaafin. The IBO boy embarrassed Alaafin. Some people know what I am saying and that was the period Alaafin was fighting Abacha.

For Tinubu to have a case in US in October 1993 while at the theatre of Democracy War in Nigeria only shows many battles Tinubu has fought and won.

Nobody can stop him.The heavens are supporting him. The Court of Angels and Saints has approved him. It is Sealed By Blood of Jesus, Amen.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Kingspin(m): 10:03pm On Nov 13, 2022
Reinaldo:
@Moh247 FreeStuffsNG PandoraObi Leodeking Abdul05 PandoraObi Throwback lhordspy Batified2023 Biodun556

You're welcome
Drug developers
You should be worried
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by CockAndBullStor: 10:03pm On Nov 13, 2022
You people should start framing these pictures now. After May 29, 2023, you would need to pay a premium to have it in your rooms and offices.

Asiwaju la dibo fun....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by kkins25(m): 10:04pm On Nov 13, 2022

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by kelly72: 10:05pm On Nov 13, 2022
Babydove:
I'll watch it with bonus data later tonight

There is no business in sports betting, you lose until you kaput or run.
So save your money or better still learn forex, at least get to know how
to take measured risks instead of betting which brings only poverty.
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by obailala(m): 10:07pm On Nov 13, 2022
Sometimes I wonder why anyone bothers themselves with Tinubu's past records. It's a total waste of time and would amount to nothing. Even if the head of the FBI comes publicly today to declare Tinubu was Pablo Escobar's right hand, it wouldn't sway a single vote from Tinubu's camp (peope who support him already know he isn't a saint and that's the reality of Nigeria).

Just the same way PDP foolishly spent months searching for Buhari's WAEC result instead of campaigning; hopefully we would learn how to ignore certain things and focus on real matters.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Oddfinder01: 10:07pm On Nov 13, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Bunch of delusional clowns. Chasing fake news, rumors and innuendoes.

Sadly for you mumus, Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Cry me a fvcking river.
E pain u
Let Tinubu come out and publicly clear all the 'innuendos' since he wants to be president.
I will not even give my keke to someone with a lot of baggage, talk more of a president.. Nigerians ti looor...we don leave the old ways urchin

4 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by PointZerom: 10:09pm On Nov 13, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Trash documentary

CockAndBullStor:
You people should start framing these pictures now. After May 29, 2023, you would need to pay a premium to have it in your rooms and offices.

Asiwaju la dibo fun....
arcis:
David or whatever name they call you, if you like, keep releasing documentaries every hours, that wouldn't stop our BAT to be elected comes February 2023..

ASIWAJU THE NEXT PRESIDENT....Hater can jump into the lagoons in Lagos..
Cosbyrich:
grin
Deep down all these towncriers know that Tinubu is the next president in 2023.
No evil people can stop the work of God.
ejimatic:
DAvid Hundeyin from Akwa Ibom State. We all understand everything. CONGRATS TO TINUBU on his unequalled popularity!
Tareq1105:

Rubbish documentary. I was expecting to see where Tinubu was convicted, I didn't see. He was now bringing Abatcha regime into the matter. You would play your documentary again in Court. I hope those pushing you would contribute money for you to pay for this defamation and assassination of character.
DiorPence:
Nothing wey una no do untop buhari head 2015 n 2019

This is rubbish

Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria!

Better get your japa plans ready and ipob bastards, prepare to start supporting that bleached fraud kanu

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by 36STATES: 10:09pm On Nov 13, 2022
Evil Tinubu the drug dealer is a danger to Nigeria. Don't allow this man to turn Nigeria politics into what we have in Lagos state and SW in general where a few of his loyalist are the only ones allowed to control everything. MC Olomu, Tony Kabaka, Hamburger etc will become the leaders of your states if you make the mistake of voting for this drug dealer.

For the ethnic minorities in north central and in Kaduna, Tinube will trade you for Fulani support. You will be slaughtered even more under Tinubu than Buhari. He is in bed with Fulani herders and they will need concession from him which may be your blood.

9 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Eriokanmi: 10:09pm On Nov 13, 2022
This man messed up for.coming out to contest. This generation no get joy at all when it comest to exhuming people's past grin

You knew you had such a dirty past but still had the effrontry to come out to run for a major political office. People get mind oo

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Vos1(m): 10:11pm On Nov 13, 2022
Step down for who?
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by babzo(m): 10:11pm On Nov 13, 2022
Nigerians and nonsense. US says man has no case as far back as 2003; people still shouting here.
Why can't you attack him on other issues that are even clearer.
Anyway it's politics, keep trying your luck grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

DSS Re-arrests Emefiele After Tussle With Prison Officials / Tinubu : Tribute to A Great Man: Ajimobi / UPDATE: NAF Bombing Boko Haram's Main Base In NE Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.