Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch (8804 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) / Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by ochukoccna: 6:20pm On Aug 24, 2011
BB na must?
If yes, send her a Chinese BB grin grin grin
Seriously, let him kick her bum to the sidework tongue tongue tongue tongue
Na book the guy go read.
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by Andrew3(m): 6:32pm On Aug 24, 2011
its a true story some of them behave like that, i sent a torch last year, just becus i work with rim, now
she wants 9900
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by slex(m): 6:34pm On Aug 24, 2011
POster tell your friend to send her Torchlight!!form USA, made in USA ,ah ah!is it easy to have torchlight made in USA, then her friends will ask their BFs for american Torchlight too, case closed grin grin
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by Fhemmmy: 6:36pm On Aug 24, 2011
The girl just wanna join the league of BB Babes . . . Lol
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by ochukoccna: 6:37pm On Aug 24, 2011
ochukoccna:

Seriously, let him kick her bum to the sidework tongue tongue tongue tongue
Na book the guy go read.
Phone in question goes for between $600-700
Tell your pal [or if na you] to buy new Doc Marteens boots to do the kicking.
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by erico2k2(m): 6:39pm On Aug 24, 2011
@ OP, tell ur friend to tell his gf he dont have the money so he cant afford it end of storey
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by Fhemmmy: 6:41pm On Aug 24, 2011
erico2k2:

@ OP, tell your friend to tell his gf he dont have the money so he cant afford it end of storey

Most guys dont know how to tell the babe he no get money . . . besides, most of the men here abroad don make mouth for the babes in nigeria, some will tell the babe, him go buy her and her papa ML350 soon, make she just no worry.
People never tell them the truth back hom
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by komek(m): 6:46pm On Aug 24, 2011
guy,because am in a good mood,let me just advice u and ur frnd, YOU SHOULD PLEASE, SACK THAT GURL,
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by Konjour(m): 6:46pm On Aug 24, 2011
Anyway,if he was around where i live,i could have shown him loadsa' places where he could get a fairly used 1st grade BB torch for as low as

220-250 GBP,but who knows if she wouldn't even accept anything apart than a brand new one? grin undecided lipsrsealed

But that doesn't conceal the question: what happens when her friends start using Iphone 5 and Ipad3?

A'int nothin' wrong if he has the cash and decides to buy it for his girlfriend though,but if its solely on the grounds of 'compatibility with friends'

i'd happily hand her a Nokia 3310 if i'd been in his shoes. lipsrsealed cool
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 24, 2011
^^ bro you are checking the problem upside down.
the real question is:" what made HER need for a BB a priority over paying his tuition fee"?

ochukoccna:

Phone in question goes for between $600-700
Tell your pal [or if na you] to buy new Doc Marteens boots to do the kicking.

pls make sure he has the one with the STEEL TOE for better an.al damage!

Fhemmmy:

Most guys dont know how to tell the babe he no get money . . . besides, most of the men here abroad don make mouth for the babes in nigeria, some will tell the babe, him go buy her and her papa ML350 soon, make she just no worry.
People never tell them the truth back hom

thats the sad truth. nobody wants to be THEMSELVES because that would mean being a common person. they rather BS their way into life by inventing "James Bond like" stories.
imagine a guy, who cant even pay his tuition fee abroad, focusing on paying a phone to some gals in 9ja rather than simply saying:"i aint got the money"?!
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by dare2think: 6:52pm On Aug 24, 2011
@ op

not really nice putting her name and email for the world to see.

Defamation of character:

would be nice to hear her side too.

PS, she was very easy to find on facebook.
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by osadudu(f): 6:56pm On Aug 24, 2011
we hv'nt finished wit d 'girls not cookin matta',now dis.y do girls like giving guys ammo 2use against us?imagine dis'I MUST BELONG' gal now making things difficult 4d d few sensible ones.2d guy,d girl does'nt luv u,nt if she's aware u'r a student,she most likely will leave u d minute anoda luv struck sucker manages 2buy her curve2
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by Fhemmmy: 7:03pm On Aug 24, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

thats the sad truth. nobody wants to be THEMSELVES because that would mean being a common person. they rather BS their way into life by inventing "James Bond like" stories.
imagine a guy, who cant even pay his tuition fee abroad, focusing on paying a phone to some gals in 9ja rather than simply saying:"i aint got the money"?!

That is sad and for the story to even make it to NL, that is more pathetic, cos it means the guy was actually thinking about it.
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by Smilenw(f): 7:13pm On Aug 24, 2011
Can't stop laughing at all the replies grin grin grin
@ OP. you are wicked o, you shouldn't have put her name up there grin grin
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by kizito96(m): 7:15pm On Aug 24, 2011
The guy should thank God he is seeing the hand writing on the wall. If he goes ahead to marry that girl, he will eat from the dust bin later in life. 9ja girls think money is picked on the streets of America. The girl should swear that he has no boy friend in 9ja. Very painful
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by tellwisdom: 7:16pm On Aug 24, 2011
USELESS GURLS angry angry
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by Smilenw(f): 7:21pm On Aug 24, 2011
@OP Wait a sec, you are here talking about BB that she may/may not get. There are her pics on FB which was uploaded via BB cheesy
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 24, 2011
Fhemmmy:

That is sad and for the story to even make it to NL, that is more pathetic, cos it means the guy was actually thinking about it.

the guy is probably STILL thinking about buying it. many will not even listen to reason, they will still go and get themselves into debts to fulfill these gals BB dream.
i can already see the guy putting the matter in the balance: on one side HIS FUTURE, on the other side BB. . . . . . .  and the balance tilting towards BB.
FAIL of the highest order!
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by BigMeat2: 7:23pm On Aug 24, 2011
This is what BB has turned normal relationship into materialism, no BB, no love.
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by bittatruth(m): 7:25pm On Aug 24, 2011
Does she not work?doesn't she have a father?abeggi make she go sit down jor
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by seedord247(m): 7:28pm On Aug 24, 2011
Please we jjust need a sincere advice for the guy bcus he think the best option for him is to buy her the BB this week.

He will be receiving his pay check on Friday but i want to ask this question.

Is it a crime to love someone back home?
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 24, 2011
Big Meat:

This is what BB has turned normal relationship into materialism, no BB, no love.

pls dont misunderstand what is happening here. if anyone is too weak to smell the coffee then thats all on them. THIS IS NOT LOVE!!!!

- if most of the gals in 9ja ask for BB in order to be in a r/ship, then they are simply a bunch of cheap h[b]o[/b]es.

- if most of the men in 9ja think that they MUST buy it to be in a r/ship then they are a bunch of dumbasses.
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by seedord247(m): 7:32pm On Aug 24, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

the guy is probably STILL thinking about buying it. many will not even listen to reason, they will still go and get themselves into debts to fulfill these gals BB dream.
i can already see the guy putting the matter in the balance: on one side HIS FUTURE, on the other side BB. . . . . . .  and the balance tilting towards BB.
FAIL of the highest order!

what she keep complaining about his most her friend in school put on good things despite their BF is in naija.
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by bittatruth(m): 7:34pm On Aug 24, 2011
He speaks as if he is not a Nigerian himself. undecided
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 24, 2011
seedord247:

what she keep complaining about his most her friend in school put on good things despite their BF is in naija.

sadly her bush mentality believes that anyone who leaves 9ja must be swimming in money and therefore buying a BB Torch shouldnt be a problem for them. . . . . . . . . . . . .while we can clearly see that this guy is struggling to even pay his damn bills.
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 24, 2011
Its time someone took a bounce. I do not joke with my peace of mind and waste no time to severe relations with whoever tries to steal it.
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 24, 2011
Babe wey be say he never sure maybe dem don dey straff am talkless of sending BB

the day your friend buy her the BB, PIN will circulated likewise her P U N A N I will be pounded so good  cool

Tell your friend to concentrate on how to pay his tuition fee - #common sense
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by 190smh: 7:52pm On Aug 24, 2011
seedord247:

Please we jjust need a sincere advice for the guy bcus he think the best option for him is to buy her the BB this week.

He will be receiving his pay check on Friday but i want to ask this question.

Is it a crime to love someone back home?

[size=28pt]

YES - CAPITAL YES -

This is why i keep saying - IF YOU Dont want to DIE BEFORE YOUR TIME - NEVER - I REPEAT NEVER - DATE A NIGERIAN GIRL BETWEEN 18-24 TILL AFTER SHES DONE WITH HER NYSC

Cos wthin that period, they are all ASHAWO'S
[/size]
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by slex(m): 7:54pm On Aug 24, 2011
ladies pls where are you, come and comment on this issue,if it was a woman that said, my Husband bought BB for his mistress , una for don swear for all the men in the World.
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by tellwisdom: 7:55pm On Aug 24, 2011
[size=19pt]Gbam!!.true talk190[/size]
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by 190smh: 7:56pm On Aug 24, 2011
slex:

ladies pls where are you, come and comment on this issue,if it was a woman that said, my Husband bought BB for his mistress , una for don swear for all the men in the World.

[size=28pt]Falls from BED grin grin[/size]
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by stunna2(m): 7:58pm On Aug 24, 2011
the story sounds familiar shaa:  a naija man here in da tdot is a nurse and his new wife in naija was said to have called him one afternoon at work and call him a "chew-gum hand"! he was shocked n asked her why now, she said her best friend in naija just got a Jeep as a gift n her and her man both r in naija but alas she the wife of an away guy have no jeep because the husbands hands r like gum that can not hold anything tight together as a good glue!
he felt sick, talk to his manager n went home, called the new wife back n dissolved the marriage n informed her to tell the father he dashed him the bride price! and cancelled processing her papers1

2) i talked to a girl 4 6months n wanted to see her on cam n the connection was bad the only once she agree to go! she refused after that saying she saw me well even if i did not see her well!
9months into this, she has a request, she miss me n wants to chat on cam n wants me to buy her a laptop for that! told her i will think about it, called her back a few days later n told her nope, y because i could have bought her a laptop if she struggles to go find somewhere to chat with me n i really do not want her stressin to do so - but refusing to go to a cyber cafe for me after 6months of asking, i cannot now reward her with a laptop since im no longer interested in a webcam chat with her!

, asked her what next, if i marry u n u do not feel like going to the grocery store next block -im to buy u a new car so u can go shopping for the family smh

so, tell ur guy to be a man n stand up to this yeye poor girl as for going back for her, big big mistake! once a naija girl love a man overseas, they can never truly be happy n settle for a local guy i have learned!! goodluck to ur guy ooo,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you / Join Whatsapp Sex Group / I Found This Under Her Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.