Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover (75447 Views)

Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday / Chioma Rowland Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) / Chris Brown To Be Part Of Davido’s Groomsmen As He Weds Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by mirinder: 10:02pm On Nov 13, 2022
amp01:

90% of married men,do have girlfriends outside their home So,Davido case is nothing special. How many so called celebrity is faithful to their Partner.
when i marry, i may cheat
Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by vikstandon(m): 10:04pm On Nov 13, 2022
You did traditional wedding of a girl you want to marry in your Father's compound...not even in her father's compound.

This is not tradition!
Chioma Davido just presented you to his father officially, e never marry you.

Traditional marriage is done in the bride father's compound whether in the town or village.

6 Likes

Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by mirinder: 10:05pm On Nov 13, 2022
onyekachee:
According to the Igbo tradition,if he doesn’t get married to the mom,it means that ifeanyi will be buried in his mother’s homeland and not in Yorubaland,I think this is the reason for their sudden marriage
where are you from
Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by LILTJAY: 10:05pm On Nov 13, 2022
fake news by useless Nigerian bloggers.. using their tragedy to trend

1 Like

Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by tosyne2much(m): 10:05pm On Nov 13, 2022
The story no clear

How could paying of bride price and other marital rites be done at Adeleke's abode and not Chioma parents' abode?

4 Likes

Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by LILTJAY: 10:08pm On Nov 13, 2022
Jostoman:
what happen to davido is a fight between APC and PDP it' s seems they ve been looking for how to enter davido and they took advantage of him, they finally see what to use against him when he posted himself and his son in swimming pool it's seems they use someone that is very close to him against him.
obidient people don't have sense at all. grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by Scarletjr(m): 10:09pm On Nov 13, 2022
He don happens so life continues
Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by NoToPile: 10:10pm On Nov 13, 2022
GloriousGbola:
Good luck to chioma. She has now fully tied herself to Davido. She will share him for the rest of her life with his past present and future baby mamas. She was his fiance for long enough, and she has see him finish.

Good luck to her.

I honestly don't believe the news.

Is it no longer the brides family that handles the traditional marriage?

Anyway l don't trust all these bloggers, they can post just anything.

1 Like

Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by TinubuDeDrugLor: 10:19pm On Nov 13, 2022
Glink2018:
I.laugh in Atomic bomb language

No be now wey all these Nyamiri people are openly against Yoruba people. May it not be the issue of TONTO Dike vs Churchill olakinle

I wish you well anyway...

One of the p square married a Yoruba. Why are you people too tribalistic?

So many wealthy Igbo's married Yoruba's but any Yoruba man that see small money like this his people won't let him marry an Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by Olatara(f): 10:20pm On Nov 13, 2022
Gangster1ms:
Lucky Davido.. See sweet chick with succulent boobs he eventually hitched. Congrats

Meanwhile, i always knew that sophia momodu is a witch, i suspect her involvement in the death of ifeanyi.
God go forgive you. undecided

Baby mama no be good thing.
Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by NwokoloOwa: 10:21pm On Nov 13, 2022
Traditional marriage of Chioma done is Davido's fathers house. I don't understand this people at all. Sacrilege if true.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by Christistruth00: 10:21pm On Nov 13, 2022
I thought he was mourning his Son

Now this is very abnormal and Suspicious

1 Like

Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by Christistruth00: 10:26pm On Nov 13, 2022
Annahh:
Very smart guy, sacrifice your son, marry the mum as consolation, the internet rejoices over the marriage, blow more within some months later, more fame, more money.

Who marries after 7 days of his son's death?

Nobody

Not even Ooni of Ife as diabolical as he is

1 Like

Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by Christistruth00: 10:28pm On Nov 13, 2022
tosyne2much:
The story no clear

How could paying of bride price and other marital rites be done at Adeleke's abode and not Chioma parents' abode?

She may be under a Spell
Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by Christistruth00: 10:34pm On Nov 13, 2022
Meandmycrew:
If he doesnt wed her he cant bury that child. He has to do the needful traditionally by paying her bride price which we all assumed he has done. If not the child doesnt belong to him even in death.

He could have allowed Chioma’s family to bury the Child

Is the Bride Price also paid in the Grooms house Traditionally?

1 Like

Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by Sammy5413(m): 10:38pm On Nov 13, 2022
Hehehe to Davido there's power in a spoken words,now he wants to fulfill his promise to Chioma so another tragedy doesn't occur
Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by Iamthoney(m): 10:38pm On Nov 13, 2022
In Igbo culture the groom and his kinsmen goes to the bride father’s house to pay her bride price and the traditional marriage is done there. Which one be the traditional wedding took place at Davido father’s house?

1 Like

Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by Zaphnath1(m): 10:41pm On Nov 13, 2022
the truth will be heard from the other baby mamas oneday

1 Like

Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by treatise: 10:57pm On Nov 13, 2022

1 Like

Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:58pm On Nov 13, 2022
Gist1561:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ck5e9Kzjw2f/
No celebrity news sweet me pass this one….
Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by Labadi69: 11:03pm On Nov 13, 2022
Rhado:
Marriage before the burial of their son or he has been buried. Anyway I wish them well.

No. They are waiting until Xmas period to do a very big burial for a three year old. Dundee full this Nairaland sha I swear angry
Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by chris51(f): 11:03pm On Nov 13, 2022
Is marriage the compensation for losing their son? Davido and Chioma are unserious human beings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by chris51(f): 11:03pm On Nov 13, 2022
chris51:
Is marriage the compensation for losing their son? Davido and Chioma are unserious human beings.
Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by chris51(f): 11:08pm On Nov 13, 2022
Iamthoney:
In Igbo culture the groom and his kinsmen goes to the bride father’s house to pay her bride price and the traditional marriage is done there. Which one be the traditional wedding took place at Davido father’s house?

I wonder oo. Any where in Nigeria, men's family go to woman's family for traditional marriage.

They present what the girls family requested and pay dowry.
So, I don't understand this one that traditional marriage took place in Davido's family house.

1 Like

Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:08pm On Nov 13, 2022
Oduduwan and Biafran got married.
Congratulations to the two Republics celebrities.

Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by chris51(f): 11:08pm On Nov 13, 2022
chris51:

I wonder oo. Any where in Nigeria, men's family go to woman's family for traditional marriage.

They present what the girls family requested and pay dowry.
So, I don't understand this one that traditional marriage took place in Davido's family house.
Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by chris51(f): 11:10pm On Nov 13, 2022
Christistruth00:

He could have allowed Chioma’s family to bury the Child

Is the Bride Price also paid in the Grooms house Traditionally?

I wonder.
Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by chris51(f): 11:10pm On Nov 13, 2022
chris51:

I wonder.
Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by pepperdemzombie: 11:17pm On Nov 13, 2022
Rahkman:
Where's pepperdemzombie ?? grin
Am I owing you or am I your nightmares?
Where is the genuine source of the news? If true, who marries when her toddler is in the morgue? Only a useless dog! Her parents went to pay her bride price in Davido's father's house when Davido's father went to Cross Rivers to pay the bride price of Davido's elder brother? If true, her family is doomed!
Go online and check what she was doing when the child was dead but she was unawares yet. Davido was smoking Igbo and puffing it on her, pressing breast and asked her to be dancing, shameless dog!
As rich as Davido's father is, he goes to bride's homes and even follows the Dancing Senator Sef to go and pay.
This shameless gold digger will be the next victim, shebi her parents Don give am cover cloth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chidinma Okeke Hands Over Crown Amid Sex Video Scandal (Video, Pics) / Maheeda Introduces Leemisola As Her Goddaughter, With Her Nude Painting Video / Jide Ogungbade Is Dead (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.