Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,667 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover (75443 Views)

Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday / Chioma Rowland Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) / Chris Brown To Be Part Of Davido’s Groomsmen As He Weds Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by Pootle: 9:21am On Nov 14, 2022
out of court settlement cool
Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by Jemex003: 9:36am On Nov 14, 2022
mirinder:
am an ibo man and i will continue afonja toto cos i own it

We afonja men and alhaji own Igbo’s girls boobi and toto to catch cruise day and night.

1 Like

Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by judeenk19(m): 9:38am On Nov 14, 2022
How much
Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by sukar886: 9:38am On Nov 14, 2022
That's good , let those baby mama go rest .... Congrats to them
Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by judeenk19(m): 9:39am On Nov 14, 2022
Tell us the price, am interested
Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by Sleekfingers: 9:41am On Nov 14, 2022
obedience4:

Conspiracy theories,
Show us proofs..
If them charge you to Court for libel now?
Well you are not important so your opinion dose not matter.

No mind am.....there are lots of ill- bred children on naira land......they got nothing upstairs.....

1 Like

Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by mescana01: 9:51am On Nov 14, 2022
[code][/code]s
Manson1:
Congratulations to you both anything that'll restore happiness to u both is welcome at this point......... Are you about to build? see our live thread for our ongoing building construction project of a 3-bedroom bungalow in Oron, Akwa Ibom... Link in my signature
Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by FuckTheMod: 10:11am On Nov 14, 2022
ponishah:

Are you a sadist?
Ask your father...
Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by FuckTheMod: 10:11am On Nov 14, 2022
Jocdon:
A hungry man is an angry man, find something to eat before hungry kill you. Ewu lokoja
Muh... Mu
Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 14, 2022
Congratulations to them
Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by Yommib22(m): 1:15pm On Nov 14, 2022
Nah lie ooo
Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by GGirll: 1:20pm On Nov 14, 2022
I heard about this the same day they wedded cos Davidos Aunt is my family friend, she came from there to our house n told us. Congratulations Chioma, but it has to take the death if your son for them to put a ring to it.
Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by ponishah: 3:03pm On Nov 14, 2022
FuckTheMod:

Ask your father...
You go soon grow old and see your shame
Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 14, 2022
iezeiyida:
Mehnn! Why can't they stay for some time, months, to mourn the death of their only son before this Not up to 1 month Ifeanyi Adeleke died nah

Their secret traditional wedding isn't my problem, but their stupidity gives me concern.

He has another son
Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 14, 2022
airsaylongcome:

They are not telling us the real reason. In Igbo culture, the little boy was considered Chioma's father's child because she wasn't married to the boy's father. This "small thing" that Davido has done on her head now gives him the "right" to bury the little boy. It's to avoid drama

Bride price and traditional marriage is small thing? Don't let hate consume you.
Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by iezeiyida(m): 4:37pm On Nov 14, 2022
And so? Even if he has 17 sons, the traditional wedding shouldn't have taken place now

nenyewrites:

He has another son
Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by pepperdemzombie: 4:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
bbstarr:

Wait, Ify is autistic?
I saw it online. It is alleged the reason they backed out of the Pampers contract and hid him for about a year before showing him. The contract will involve interaction.
Davido's children do big outdoor birthday parties with children involved in activities but the boy only do his birthday indoors with his gang and a few people only. He was never even sighted at a Children's program.
I made and co started creche at age one, and announced, they never said anything about school at age 3 and he was seen on Pampers on the 3rd birthday.
Imade has Ever Baby soap endorsement and being used as little bride by people maybe even paid. How come the boy never had an endorsement and no single person around Davido was interested in using him for little groom or Ring bearer especially the last wedding.
Davido has been seen outdoors with other children shopping but never with the boy.
Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by chimeremodlyn: 5:47pm On Nov 14, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Marrying a fat Cow?

Sad for their loss but marrying a fat cow out of pity is not a good start.
He will be cheating around left and right like a dog.

You're an idiot if this is what you say to a woman that just lost her kid. Pray you don't experience same. I don't blame you, you Yoruba's no dey ever get sense. When normal pple dey talk, you sef talk

1 Like

Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by chimeremodlyn: 5:48pm On Nov 14, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Marrying a fat Cow?

Sad for their loss but marrying a fat cow out of pity is not a good start.
He will be cheating around left and right like a dog.

You're an id-ot if this is what you say to a woman that just lost her kid. Pray you don't experience same. I don't blame you, you Yoruba's no dey ever get sense. When normal pple dey talk, you sef talk
Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 14, 2022
iezeiyida:
And so? Even if he has 17 sons, the traditional wedding shouldn't have taken place now

Go and stop them na. Chief priest.
Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by Chidexsco8448(m): 9:49pm On Nov 15, 2022
Congratulations n happy married life to them..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chidinma Okeke Hands Over Crown Amid Sex Video Scandal (Video, Pics) / Maheeda Introduces Leemisola As Her Goddaughter, With Her Nude Painting Video / Jide Ogungbade Is Dead (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.