Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,821 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover (75397 Views)

Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday / Chioma Rowland Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) / Chris Brown To Be Part Of Davido’s Groomsmen As He Weds Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by viktor88: 4:28am On Nov 14, 2022
tosyne2much:
The story no clear

How could paying of bride price and other marital rites be done at Adeleke's abode and not Chioma parents' abode?

It can be done.

If they average rich guy might not go to the girls village to pay the bride price not to talk of a big guy like David.
Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by noble99: 5:52am On Nov 14, 2022
Which tradition in Nigeria allowed a pride price of a woman paid in her husband to be family house.
Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by BusinessPlan22: 6:12am On Nov 14, 2022
Gangster1ms:
Lucky Davido.. See sweet chick with succulent boobs he eventually hitched. Congrats

Meanwhile, i always knew that sophia momodu is a witch, i suspect her involvement in the death of ifeanyi.

When u see problem, u go run leave succulent boobs go sleep for forest.
Get sense

1 Like

Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by Maysdevices(f): 6:26am On Nov 14, 2022
HomeTutorsPro:
Verification please.
Bloggers don start again oo.
I hope they won't sue these ones for a truckload of Ogbomosho weed?
Anyway, what do I know.
Let me wait for the elders for their comments.
They'll arrive anytime soon.
Thats not just any blogger.
Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by Maysdevices(f): 6:29am On Nov 14, 2022
Terenceike:
If this news is true then I wonder why Gt this this guy likes controversy.
You loose your son in a strange circumstance and immediately you remember you need to wed his mum. Quite strange I must say
Some of you like to act like you know all the details because these people let you take a peek into their lives. Do you know the sad conversations that led to them getting married or the circumstances, what if they’re trying to console themselves with something?

If we were to look at your family story, I’m very sure there are several things the public will condemn your family for but can’t understand because they’re not related to you.

So quit judging others situations when you don’t know the details. Very lame I must say

1 Like

Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by Vadese1: 6:31am On Nov 14, 2022
Wetin be ona wahala self. Must we criticize everything

iezeiyida:
Mehnn! Why can't they stay for some time, months, to mourn the death of their only son before this Not up to 1 month Ifeanyi Adeleke died nah

Their secret traditional wedding isn't my problem, but their stupidity gives me concern.
Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by EmmaLege: 6:52am On Nov 14, 2022
wink
Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by wizkidblogger(f): 6:55am On Nov 14, 2022
he marry no means sey he no fit marry another one or get another baby mama later sha grin
Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by Iamthoney(m): 6:56am On Nov 14, 2022
chris51:

I wonder oo. Any where in Nigeria, men's family go to woman's family for traditional marriage.

They present what the girls family requested and pay dowry.
So, I don't understand this one that traditional marriage took place in Davido's family house.
I’m not only confused but also lost for words
Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by Iamthoney(m): 6:58am On Nov 14, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

Not even Igbo culture, you go to a woman's home to ask for her hands in marriage. If true, her family is doomed and they paid her bride price by themselves to force her on him.
Let us say they wanna call it a consolatory marriage, was that why they didn’t follow the right channel? Cos I’m confused and lost for words right now if Gistlover is really truly serving us the right information
Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 14, 2022
Ah thank God.

They can not do anything to Chioma again. Anyone who plans evil for her will be consumed by that evil.

Make Dem com marry Davido na. Dem think say Igbo girls are fine for nothing? Abeg!

1 Like

Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 14, 2022
I don't have any condolences to send to chioma she deserves what she gets, going to wife a man that has child with 2 other women and think she's too special than d odas, I hope she would understand when davido takes up another baby mama cos the "hostage" she was using as a bargaining tool is no more,

1 Like

Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by iezeiyida(m): 7:05am On Nov 14, 2022
If I see something that is wrong, I will criticise it without minding whose ox is gored...

Not up to 3 weeks ago they tragically lost their only son who is not buried yet, and Davido decided to wed Chioma traditionally Some action doesn't align with common sense joor. Why can't they bury their child first, mourn him for some months because it's a painful lose and do the wedding later? Don't mind Nairalanders saying its because of tradition.. Na wash. That is an omen in any Igbo tradition. Really, Davido's father and 2 uncles are billionaires, but his fame is truly surrounded with mysterious circumstances

Vadese1:
Wetin be ona wahala self. Must we criticize everything

Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by Toriagirl(f): 7:11am On Nov 14, 2022
Congratulations to them.
Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by Littlemann73: 7:38am On Nov 14, 2022
iezeiyida:
If I see something that is wrong, I will criticise it without minding whose ox is gored...

Not up to 3 weeks ago they tragically lost their only son who is not buried yet, and Davido decided to wed Chioma traditionally Some action doesn't align with common sense joor. Why can't they bury their child first, mourn him for some months because it's a painful lose and do the wedding later? Don't mind Nairalanders saying its because of tradition.. Na wash. That is an omen in any Igbo tradition. Really, Davido's father and 2 uncles are billionaires, but his fame is truly surrounded with mysterious circumstances

Wrong is wrong. It is unnatural for a groom to pay his wife's bride price right in his own father's house. This is only permissible if the father of the lady brought the daughter to a slave market to sell off.
Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 14, 2022
FuckTheMod:
Dog wey go lost nor dey hear hunter whistle...

Meaning
Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by Juoflife1(f): 7:57am On Nov 14, 2022
Congratulations to Chioma and Davido.
For people asking why the rush, y'all must know that Davido cannot bury that child because in Igbo tradition, that child belongs to Chiomas family. Davido can only bury the child now he married his mother, or the child body will be taken by the womans family.
Social media should give them some space and respect at this time. They are grieving.
Una good morning oo

1 Like

Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by airsaylongcome: 8:03am On Nov 14, 2022
Terenceike:
If this news is true then I wonder why Gt this this guy likes controversy.
You loose your son in a strange circumstance and immediately you remember you need to wed his mum. Quite strange I must say

They are not telling us the real reason. In Igbo culture, the little boy was considered Chioma's father's child because she wasn't married to the boy's father. This "small thing" that Davido has done on her head now gives him the "right" to bury the little boy. It's to avoid drama

1 Like

Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by iezeiyida(m): 8:07am On Nov 14, 2022
Yeah. That is totally wrong too. It is very stupid, disrespectful, unnatural and unAfrican for many good reasons. Now I believe that something strange is attached to the fame of the unabashed Davido, because one my friends have been telling me about it but I didn't agree with him

Littlemann73:

Wrong is wrong. It is unnatural for a groom to pay his wife's bride price right in his own father's house. This is only permissible if the father of the lady brought the daughter to a slave market to sell off.

1 Like

Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by Ifakiland(m): 8:07am On Nov 14, 2022
The way Igbo dey poke nose for davido matter ehn, I wonder if it will be sane if chioma was a yoruba girl....una no wan let rich man pikin rest. Lol he didn't pay the baby mama brideprice in other to marry her, he only paid it to have access to burying his son. There's a BS trad in Igbo that say a girl can open legs for a man she's isn't married to, but the product of the banging belongs to dem....lol see as dem dey happy like say dem win battle cos a yoruba boy paid some millions on their fornicator. Smh

4 Likes

Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by Indispensable85(m): 8:10am On Nov 14, 2022
Intellectuall01:

Blame it on the Igbo tradition. They obey money 100% and their women are truly for sale.

I weak
Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by Ifakiland(m): 8:12am On Nov 14, 2022
Corporate2020:

This your madness is generational and incurable
Don't mind the biafra mugu.....they had to carry their broke family and villagers to the afonja rich man house to collect the dowry lolzzzzz....also davido paid the money so he can have access to the son's body, not cos he wanted to marry the bish....but dey won't let us hear word

4 Likes

Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by Spiff20(m): 8:14am On Nov 14, 2022
It's not a traditional marriage if it's not done in Chioma's hometown in Imo State. Who did they give the bride price? To David's father? Or an igbo man will agree to travel to Osun state to go and collect his daughters bride price. Aru..
Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by Tmb78(m): 8:19am On Nov 14, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:

One of the p square married a Yoruba. Why are you people too tribalistic?

So many wealthy Igbo's married Yoruba's but any Yoruba man that see small money like this his people won't let him marry an Igbo.
I can't believe you just asked that question.
Lola saw hell and is still seeing it in the hands of igbos nationwide as soon as she made the mistake of marrying into an Igbo family.
She and her kids and by extension, her family will not forget in a hurry you people's tribalistic slurs against her and her tribe.

I still can't believe you even said so many rich igbos married Yoruba.
Are you serious?
Because your people are always shouting it here that igbos no dey marry Yoruba women o despite many examples we see around.
If that is not tribalistic, then I don't know what is it.
So you might want to look in the mirror next time you are asking that question.
Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by Glink2018(m): 8:23am On Nov 14, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:

One of the p square married a Yoruba. Why are you people too tribalistic?

So many wealthy Igbo's married Yoruba's but any Yoruba man that see small money like this his people won't let him marry an Igbo.

Small money.. Buying house in Banana island and Eko Atlantic city.

Do you know much land cost in these area?

Tribalism runs in your blood...

I'm not feeling comfortable with any Nyamiri person around me

Do have house In common Ibafo talkless of these two highbrow areas

3 Likes

Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by GaddafiPablo(m): 8:36am On Nov 14, 2022
FuckTheMod:
Dog wey go lost nor dey hear hunter whistle...

Ahswr this is the best quote of the day
Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by ObalendeCMS: 8:58am On Nov 14, 2022
I use style doubt am.
Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by Lamanii22(f): 9:01am On Nov 14, 2022
Annahh:
Very smart guy, sacrifice your son, marry the mum as consolation, the internet rejoices over the marriage, blow more within some months later, more fame, more money.

Who marries after 7 days of his son's death?

it’s somehow…

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Tessy Solomon: "Men Stare At Me In Church; Married Men Pester Me For Sex" / EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts / BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.