Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,393 members, 7,812,158 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover (75406 Views)

Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday / Chioma Rowland Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) / Chris Brown To Be Part Of Davido’s Groomsmen As He Weds Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 13, 2022
Gangster1ms:
Lucky Davido.. See sweet chick with succulent boobs he eventually hitched. Congrats

Meanwhile, i always knew that sophia momodu is a witch, i suspect her involvement in the death of ifeanyi.

Yoruba when in general are the deadliest women in Naija, even Yoruba men cannot argue it. As a matter of fact, many Yoruba men are avoiding serious relationships or marriage with a Yoruba lady.

In Yoruba land, they all know that you cannot just break up with a Yoruba lady anyhow. Them go strike person spiritually.

Yoruba lady when you toast, before you sleep with her, she done already check your whole life for her Alfa, Fake Cele Pastor or Babalawo place.

Them go tell them jazzman to check you whether you be client.

Avoid those women abeg. Yoruba babes na no go area oh. The older they get, the more deadly they become cause Yoruba men dey use them like rag and them nor dey gree wise.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by pepperdemzombie: 11:25pm On Nov 13, 2022
Iamthoney:
In Igbo culture the groom and his kinsmen goes to the bride father’s house to pay her bride price and the traditional marriage is done there. Which one be the traditional wedding took place at Davido father’s house?

Not even Igbo culture, you go to a woman's home to ask for her hands in marriage. If true, her family is doomed and they paid her bride price by themselves to force her on him.

1 Like

Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by pepperdemzombie: 11:28pm On Nov 13, 2022
Intellectuall01:

Yoruba when in general are the deadliest women in Naija, even Yoruba men cannot argue it. As a matter of fact, many Yoruba men are avoiding serious relationships or marriage with a Yoruba lady.

In Yoruba land, they all know that you cannot just break up with a Yoruba lady anyhow. Them go strike person spiritually.

Yoruba lady when you toast, before you sleep with her, she done already check your whole life for her Alfa, Fake Cele Pastor or Babalawo place.

Them go tell them jazzman to check you whether you be client.

Avoid those women abeg. Yoruba babes na no go area oh. The older they get, the more deadly they become cause Yoruba men dey use them like rag and them nor dey gree wise.
Why are you crying? Is Sophie a Yoruba or from Edo state?
She is with her man and they will soon have their baby, she has no business with Davido.

7 Likes

Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 13, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

Why are you crying? Is Sophie a Yoruba or from Edo state?
She is with her man and they will soon have their baby, she has no business with Davido.

Sophia is a LovePeddler and cannot stick to one man.
Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by Ruthymoon(f): 11:37pm On Nov 13, 2022
Congratulations to dem, I have never seen a marriage ceremony taking place at the groom fathers house, especially when an igbo IMO girl, is giving out, who are the people that collected the bride price

3 Likes

Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 13, 2022
Lanresnett:
Its terrible how people reason. No 1 culd even observe its a fake news. Imagine!!! U will b told such, AND AUTOMATICALLY BELIEVE.....

Save my comment. This is real news. Mark today's date I will come and quote you again a few days or even tomorrow if the news done cast well.
Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 13, 2022
Indispensable85:
So na for d man house dem dey pay d woman bride price now? Mtcheeew
This is totally abnormal. I see slavery and inferiority complex on the part chioma and family. What a slave mentality. What a shame! Chioma was sold and bought not married.

Blame it on the Igbo tradition. They obey money 100% and their women are truly for sale.
Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 13, 2022
NoToPile:

I honestly don't believe the news.

Is it no longer the brides family that handles the traditional marriage?

Anyway l don't trust all these bloggers, they can post just anything.

The news is true you will see
Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 13, 2022
Christistruth00:

She may be under a Spell

Chioma will labor all her life for davido. The next album go blow next year sha. Some people think this marriage news is fake, he real die.
Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by pepperdemzombie: 11:50pm On Nov 13, 2022
Intellectuall01:

Sophia is a LovePeddler and cannot stick to one man.
You don fvck am before ?
At least her family no go pay her bride price for man house.
Chroma tattoo onother man name for body, dey wear long sleeves clothes dey follow Davido

4 Likes

Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by meobizy(f): 11:54pm On Nov 13, 2022
He’s depressed and not thinking clearly.
Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by pepperdemzombie: 12:01am On Nov 14, 2022
Gangster1ms:
Lucky Davido.. See sweet chick with succulent boobs he eventually hitched. Congrats

Meanwhile, i always knew that sophia momodu is a witch, i suspect her involvement in the death of ifeanyi.
But the witch spared Chioma abi? She also killed almost 9 Davido's friends too abi? Sophie is with her man and she go soon born. That's why these 2 idiots rushed back into each other.
Idiots were insulting Sophie and Dele when they fought to take Imade from Davido that mothers take care of their children.
2 idiots took an autistic child to waters without protection jackets just for Social media attention, child went to practice by himself, now na Sophie.
This shameless gold digger is the next.
See the slippers before surgery

3 Likes

Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by vengertime: 12:05am On Nov 14, 2022
peacettw:
Hmmm.

Having mixed feelings about these two.

Think about your own miserable life first
Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by peacettw: 12:10am On Nov 14, 2022
vengertime:

Think about your own miserable life first

I will, right after you do.
Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by Lightorder: 12:12am On Nov 14, 2022
FuckTheMod:
Dog wey go lost nor dey hear hunter whistle...
just imagine the rubbish you wrote here
Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by Thomasankara(m): 12:28am On Nov 14, 2022
[/color] grin cheesy cheesy :Dnawa o Bros [color=#770077]
FuckTheMod:
Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by TheMostComplex1: 12:30am On Nov 14, 2022
obinna58:
As Dem wed make dem born another pikin sharp sharp, we no wan hear separation without having kid.

Why you no wan hear that,?
Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by BigYash: 12:59am On Nov 14, 2022
He must have done it for ify.. Rest in peace boy
Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by emilliofurqan: 1:00am On Nov 14, 2022

Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by obedience4(m): 1:18am On Nov 14, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

She's not a fat cow. grin

Good for You grin
I pray she marries a rich guy like davido
Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by ponishah: 1:25am On Nov 14, 2022
FuckTheMod:
Are you a sadist?
Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by ponishah: 1:37am On Nov 14, 2022
Rhado:
Marriage before the burial of their son or he has been buried. Anyway I wish them well.
Na who you dey ask?
Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by UMUAZEE: 1:48am On Nov 14, 2022
Meandmycrew:
If he doesnt wed her he cant bury that child. He has to do the needful traditionally by paying her bride price which we all assumed he has done. If not the child doesnt belong to him even in death.

Which yeye tradition? Tradition that is used to oppress the poor..
you can't tell a rich and powerful man that story else he go arrest you and your tradition.
Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by 3662AA: 1:57am On Nov 14, 2022
Terenceike:
If this news is true then I wonder why Gt this this guy likes controversy.
You loose your son in a strange circumstance and immediately you remember you need to wed his mum. Quite strange I must say

Without marriage, Ifeanyi belongs to Chioma’s parents and they will bury him in the east.

With this move, David can claim the child and give him a proper burial.

It is tradition. You don’t own the child of a woman you have not paid dowry for
Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:06am On Nov 14, 2022
Rhado:
Marriage before the burial of their son or he has been buried. Anyway I wish them well.

He would have been buried, na small child, so na instant. After autopsy
Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by bbstarr(f): 2:12am On Nov 14, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

But the witch spared Chioma abi? She also killed almost 9 Davido's friends too abi? Sophie is with her man and she go soon born. That's why these 2 idiots rushed back into each other.
Idiots were insulting Sophie and Dele when they fought to take Imade from Davido that mothers take care of their children.
2 idiots took an autistic child to waters without protection jackets just for Social media attention, child went to practice by himself, now na Sophie.
This shameless gold digger is the next.
See the slippers before surgery

Wait, Ify is autistic?
Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by Zoobaby(f): 2:49am On Nov 14, 2022
Won’t last. He’s too immature and erratic and she’s a clout chaser.

1 Like

Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by OLULAW: 2:52am On Nov 14, 2022
Swimming pool ritual things?
Re: Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover by wink2015(m): 3:32am On Nov 14, 2022
FuckTheMod:

What is the meaning of this proverb ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip / Runtown's Lamborghini Destroyed At Burnaboy's Concert (Photos) / EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.