Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? (30338 Views)

See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids / How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? / What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by onumadu: 11:28pm On Nov 13, 2022
If anything, this thread will only prove that some are happily married, while others are miserable in their marriages.
Either way, there will still be marriage.

15 Likes

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by ZINNYBANKS: 11:29pm On Nov 13, 2022
Blesstar:
Good evening Nlanders.

A quick one..
I need your sincere opinions...

Married couples in the house, would you still WANT to be married to your current wife or husband in your next life?
(That's if there's such a thing as a next life though)

And pls do well to give reasons for your answers.
Let's start from you.

1 Like

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by skillmyman(m): 11:30pm On Nov 13, 2022
hmm its a tough call.
bin married for 22yrs and trust me, wifey and I
just had our first big disagreement this september
which we already resolved.
for me she is the best and when i come back, i will love to marry her.
When you know u are married, then u are married.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Ruthymoon(f): 11:30pm On Nov 13, 2022
For the sake of my beautiful,loving,and wonderful kids I will say yes to him again, love keep no record of bad things,Right, wink wink

7 Likes

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by vickydevoka(m): 11:31pm On Nov 13, 2022
skillmyman:
hmm its a tough call.
bin married for 22yrs and trust me, wifey and I
just had our first big disagreement this september
which we already resolved.
for me she is the best and when i come back, i will love to marry her.
When you know u are married, then u are married.
What could lead to such disagreement and how can we prevent it. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Kencruz: 11:32pm On Nov 13, 2022
100%

1 Like

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Blesstar(f): 11:32pm On Nov 13, 2022
ACE1010:
If there's anything like "next life", yes I would love to be married to her again...she was the best, I can't ask for more...she died five years ago and I still missed her lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Chai... cry
Still don't know why the good ones die early

1 Like

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by TayusKilzEasyjay(m): 11:32pm On Nov 13, 2022
edogu:
Five years of marriage and it's as if we just got married yesterday. If there’s anything like another world, I will still get married to my wife.

Simp

2 Likes

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by gigdip999(m): 11:35pm On Nov 13, 2022
Oh yes i will again and again. I feel its because we understand ourselves so therefore there is always trust and cant do wit out each other

2 Likes

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Blesstar(f): 11:37pm On Nov 13, 2022
ZINNYBANKS:

Let's start from you.
grin Not yet married..
Just wanna learn from experienced people cheesy
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by KanuSE: 11:37pm On Nov 13, 2022
onumadu:
If anything, this thread will only prove that some are happily married, while others are miserable in their marriages.
Either way, there will still be marriage.

@bolded,

The unlucky ones. smiley
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by dnawah(m): 11:37pm On Nov 13, 2022
Blesstar:
Good evening Nlanders.

A quick one..

Married couples in the house, would you still WANT to be married to your current wife or husband in your next life?

no!!
Non!!
Não!!
nyet!!
nei!!
nej!!
mba!!
awo!!

3 Likes

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by KanuSE: 11:38pm On Nov 13, 2022
Blesstar:

grin Not yet married..
Just wanna learn from experienced people cheesy

What do you want to learn exactly?

1 Like

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Or11: 11:40pm On Nov 13, 2022
ChocolateWine:

Tell us how you met, how you treated each other and why things are different now.

Everything happened in a rush and we probably both ignored red flags in each other. I'm saying each other cos she has a lot of issues and I guess I have mine too. Things are different because we disagree a lot. She wants to be in charge of the relationship because her mum is in charge of her family and I want to be in charge because that's the way i waS raised.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by ExudeLoveToAll: 11:41pm On Nov 13, 2022
missyblissy:
Marriage is partnership. It is not a master slave relationship where you dictate who does what? You do chores with your spouse in every and anything, and make and take decisions together. Marriage is sweet when you marry your friend and not your boss!!!!!

There are no roles or chores dedicated to the woman or man. If you think this way, you will definitely enjoy your marriage

You should have added finance partnership to your assertion to cap it all. Finance seems to be the biggest factor that can make or Mar marriages and you excluded that.

A union that has partnership mindset in all ramifications is bound to succeed better than a union that is based on a sole proprietorship mindset.

14 Likes

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by KanuSE: 11:41pm On Nov 13, 2022
Tektronics12:
For me, am very Lucky to be Married. I went for a Lady from a similar class of Family like mine. She understood how Rich Family Operates.

Rich Marry Rich. Poor Should Marry Poor. �

Taló berè ejó lowó e ....elejó wéwé !

7 Likes

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Lizzieani: 11:43pm On Nov 13, 2022
chinae:
God abego, make person marry beta wife o
you be better husband? You attract what you are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Blesstar(f): 11:44pm On Nov 13, 2022
missyblissy:
Marriage is partnership. It is not a master slave relationship where you dictate who does what? You do chores with your spouse in every and anything, and make and take decisions together. Marriage is sweet when you marry your friend and not your boss!!!!!

There are no roles or chores dedicated to the woman or man. If you think this way, you will definitely enjoy your marriage
Wisdom! kiss
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Blesstar(f): 11:46pm On Nov 13, 2022
Michelle55:
Lol, the comments I'm reading here no be wetin go make person gather mind go marry again and those intending to, go pause am walai cheesy
I swear grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Lizzieani: 11:49pm On Nov 13, 2022
DenreleDave:
NO AND NEVER...

I married in Peter obi clans and it has been hell.. Anambra people keep cursing the family because Peter obi ruined their lives and ran to lagos.. Any small argument btw I and my wife, she threatens me with Peter obi Ip0bs

He squandered the state money into beer factory and most responsible men in the state are now drunkards...

I am so ashamed dt same man is the chief patron of Ip0b terr orist and it feels so bad to marry from a man called Peter obi.......

So Op, I will never marry into this failure of a man called Peter obi family again

grin grin grin grin
you think you’ve made sense abi. Fool

5 Likes

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Princeyoungd2: 11:53pm On Nov 13, 2022
You see this is the problem.
Try to be a man, what does it mean to be a man?
The circle- hustle to graduate and stressed out with Nigeria education system.
NYSC and job hunt will deal with you, finally find a job before you want to relax and enjoy, they will bring marriage gist.
1. Spend all the small saving marry.
2. Tolerate inlaws and family stress demanding heaven on earth.
3. Before you go enjoy the bliss 3 months belle done enter.
4. Am pregnant and baby wants to read your WhatsApp.
5. She born we are co parent, evening life is gone.
6. Children grow small, please play father figure be more responsible
7. 8 years school fees will take the bunch from you no more money to flex.
8. University will now make yoy feed hand to mouth, before you know it, old age don set in.
In the midst of all this one girl will be giving you help on earth as she is called your wife.
Omo marriage sef.
DaddyGngeess:

God bless you for this, this is what alot of men fail to know, even we men get our own psycho too so now same thing, the only way to a successful marriage now make man just try to be man at all time which is not really easy

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by bsalawu: 11:56pm On Nov 13, 2022
Yes sir

Blesstar:
Good evening Nlanders.

A quick one..

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Princeyoungd2: 11:58pm On Nov 13, 2022
Vawulence somebody, I share your frustration.
In all you do please make sure you marry a lady that understands she is now your family.
If you marry a woman that sees you as a means to an end and clings to her extended family omo.
You may not be alive like me to tell the story.
After lucifer, fear women with emotional blackmailing skills forming the victim but are the demons.
IF SHE IS WITH HER FAMILY WHILE DATING( IN DECISION MAKING AND NOT TAKING YOUR SIDE ON EVENTS). RUN FASTER THAN YOUR LEG CAN CARRY YOU.

Tarzsl:
Spouse from Hell abeg I no go do again grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by MansoryMX(m): 11:59pm On Nov 13, 2022
Mine is very loving, sexy, hot tempered, stubborn, caring, good cook, loves me like mad, laugh a lot but don’t take her friendliness for weakness because she fit change am for you! so it’s definitely a Big YES!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by advanceDNA: 11:59pm On Nov 13, 2022
Blesstar:

Wisdom! kiss

Its wisdom until baba say bring part of junior school fees, part of rent, and part of other financial obligations.......

8 Likes

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by ChocolateWine(f): 12:09am On Nov 14, 2022
Or11:

Everything happened in a rush and we probably both ignored red flags in each other. I'm saying each other cos she has a lot of issues and I guess I have mine too. Things are different because we disagree a lot. She wants to be in charge of the relationship because her mum is in charge of her family and I want to be in charge because that's the way i waS raised.

Interesting.

In a rush? Like 6 months or less?

Did you really love her at first?
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Or11: 12:11am On Nov 14, 2022
ChocolateWine:

Interesting.

In a rush? Like 6 months or less?

Did you really love her at first?

Lol you are curious. Can't go into details especially on a public platform. I said too much already anyway

2 Likes

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by ChocolateWine(f): 12:11am On Nov 14, 2022
fredoooooo:

It takes lot of grace , there's nothing like love in there.. GRACE
Communication and comprehension.
Forgiveness and understanding
You see that word love it's not there O, ór may be I will say 10%.
common sense, selflessness, comprehension, pure heart and understanding are keys..
Las las some level of madness too , at times you need it to bring things back to normal.
But na God dey hold marriage, nowadays we do wedding and not marriage.

Insightful.

In summary, two people with good morals.

Was there butterfly in the stomach kind of love at the beginning?

1 Like

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by ChocolateWine(f): 12:13am On Nov 14, 2022
Or11:

Lol you are curious. Can't go into details especially on a public platform. I said too much already anyway

Yeah, I can imagine that's not easy. Thanks.

Just trying to learn.

Would put the other dots anyway.
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Darlsonyii: 12:20am On Nov 14, 2022
9 years of marriage with 2 Loving kids and a God send lovely wife, I pray to marry her again and again, money nobi everything. if na wife, I get the luck.

10 Likes

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by AutoRedux: 12:25am On Nov 14, 2022
DenreleDave:
NO AND NEVER...

I married in Peter obi clans and it has been hell.. Anambra people keep cursing the family because Peter obi ruined their lives and ran to lagos.. Any small argument btw I and my wife, she threatens me with Peter obi Ip0bs

He squandered the state money into beer factory and most responsible men in the state are now drunkards...

I am so ashamed dt same man is the chief patron of Ip0b terr orist and it feels so bad to marry from a man called Peter obi.......

So Op, I will never marry into this failure of a man called Peter obi family again

grin grin grin grin

Dry.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Urgent! 3-year Old Boy Declared Missing In Lagos [photo] / I Was Named In A Will: So What Next? / Port Harcourt Based Couple And Their Quadruplets (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.