Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? (30404 Views)

See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids / How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? / What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Nobody: 4:56am On Nov 14, 2022
4FACEADELEKE:

Damaged woman I pity the innocent man
ur moms damaged
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Mrkindness: 4:57am On Nov 14, 2022
Yes please, she is the Best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Atarachi1: 5:00am On Nov 14, 2022
Yessssssssss

1 Like

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by jamesharryson(m): 5:04am On Nov 14, 2022
In my next life, I will want to marry my wife again and again and again. I have not seen a woman who is tolerant, understanding, co-operating, supporting, encouraging, humble, loyal and respectful as she is. For 6 years now, I have never seen any reason to say I am tired.

18 Likes

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Iwonblowdotcom: 5:18am On Nov 14, 2022
Yes

1 Like

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by edunaragold(f): 5:30am On Nov 14, 2022
Or11:
I wish I never got married
haba wetin happen even me too get problem for marriage, but am taking it with endurance dey follow her, I believe one day my wife will take me as I am, I dey fear woman these day
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:30am On Nov 14, 2022
Penguin2:
Hmmmm

I’m not married and I don’t think I’m ever getting married.

I get easily irritated with women being around me for long.

I’m just comfortable with fvck and go.

Maybe if I ever decide to marry, my wife would be staying in Enugu while I stay in Lagos. I will just be visiting her once in a month and sometimes 2 months.

Anything other than that, I might seek for divorce within one month.

It's not advisable to leave your wife Faraway and visit once in awhile. it's better you don't even get married at all, because such marriages will bring bastards!
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Ozorosita: 5:35am On Nov 14, 2022
Michelle55:
Lol, the comments I'm reading here no be wetin go make person gather mind go marry again and those intending to, go pause am walai cheesy

Omo! I don already enter self reflection!. Next year by God's grace should be my year out of bachelorhood but the negative feedbacks on the marriage adventure ain't encouraging BUT I am definitely encouraged by the positive feedback backs. May God grant me a blissful union and martial life.
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:36am On Nov 14, 2022
JustforMen:

You pray well oo because dem scarce pass dollar... just witches and bitches yapa!

Too many loosed hoes in the streets!
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by highchief1: 5:38am On Nov 14, 2022
Blesstar:
Good evening Nlanders.

A quick one..
I need your sincere opinions...

Married couples in the house, would you still WANT to be married to your current wife or husband in your next life?
(That's if there's such a thing as a next life though)

And pls do well to give reasons for your answers.
i no sure
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Cutehector(m): 5:39am On Nov 14, 2022
missyblissy:
Marriage is partnership. It is not a master slave relationship where you dictate who does what? You do chores with your spouse in every and anything, and make and take decisions together. Marriage is sweet when you marry your friend and not your boss!!!!!

There are no roles or chores dedicated to the woman or man. If you think this way, you will definitely enjoy your marriage
lol.. I guess your husband dictates to you hence your rantings like this.
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by HardMirror(m): 5:39am On Nov 14, 2022
ChocolateWine:

Yeah, I can imagine that's not easy. Thanks.

Just trying to learn.

Would put the other dots anyway.
u are really curious. See marry a real man and you wont have problem. All those whining here are simps.
A real man knows love is flimpsy. He is ready to pay the price to have his woman. A real man has enough will to call your bullshit and wont marry u if he knows he cannot take ur shit. I real man is in charge of his emotions and it is weak men that cry. A real man does not cry. He understands marriage is a duty. He makes it his job to ensure u are happy and he knows women are like houses or dogs. Take care of them and derive joy in having them even if they cost u a lot, u still love them and u train them to fit into their roles. When u own an expensive dog and u love that dog, it is a liability but u still never see it that way, it still brings u joy. That is how it is.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Cutehector(m): 5:40am On Nov 14, 2022
stacyadams:
grin am single and searching any single lady should come and pay my groom price and answer Mrs... Am not willing to spend shishi on any marriage grin
hahhaha.. I'm sure you are a lady
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Blesstar(f): 5:40am On Nov 14, 2022
highchief1:
i no sure
Why do you say so?
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:41am On Nov 14, 2022
Freshgrace4life:
Not yet married but if I definitely get married to my guy , I marry him all over again , him just like me with my wahala & naughtiness..

Another simp about to go down again.. I wished that dude could be given the pill now embarassed
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by highchief1: 5:41am On Nov 14, 2022
edogu:
Five years of marriage and it's as if we just got married yesterday. If there’s anything like another world, I will still get married to my wife.
u just Dey start,by next year we will repeat the question and ur answer will shift.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by highchief1: 5:42am On Nov 14, 2022
Blesstar:

Why do you say so?
I too quick marry e be like say I make small mistake.
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Learner247: 5:42am On Nov 14, 2022
YES!!!

She's not perfect, but she loves much. I will do just anything to see her happy and would love her forever. So, if by chance forever becomes inadequate and a chance to choose again comes, I will go for her again.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Cutehector(m): 5:43am On Nov 14, 2022
Ruthymoon:
For the sake of my beautiful,loving,and wonderful kids I will say yes to him again, love keep no record of bad things,Right, wink wink
this your comment get condition o..so if there were no kids, would you still say yes to him?

1 Like

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Xcelinteriors(f): 5:45am On Nov 14, 2022
Definitely I will love to marry him in my next life. The man dey try for me abeg

3 Likes

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Shootdonttalk: 5:46am On Nov 14, 2022
Never!!! I never had peace with her. I started drinking and smoking because of her behaviours after we had my second daughter. I never had up to 5k in my account when she was with me, but today I can boast having over a million naira after she left. HONESTLY, I passed through hell! Thank God she ended the relationship herself. Never in my whole life will I leave with a woman under my roof again. I come in peace.

12 Likes

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Jostoman: 5:47am On Nov 14, 2022
DenreleDave:
NO AND NEVER...

I married in Peter obi clans and it has been hell.. Anambra people keep cursing the family because Peter obi ruined their lives and ran to lagos.. Any small argument btw I and my wife, she threatens me with Peter obi Ip0bs

He squandered the state money into beer factory and most responsible men in the state are now drunkards...

I am so ashamed dt same man is the chief patron of Ip0b terr orist and it feels so bad to marry from a man called Peter obi.......

So Op, I will never marry into this failure of a man called Peter obi family again

grin grin grin grin
it's just better to ignore some senseless comments on nairaland like this one.

5 Likes

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:52am On Nov 14, 2022
Ashirioluwa:
I am one of the lucky ones. Yes, I will since she never let the outside world stress her out. She gave my kids the best training a father could imagine. Despite the fact that I, the head of the household, don't attend church, she raised our kids in the Christian way.

She is not entirely faultless, but she is far above average, I think she is superior to me.

Her attitude for managing a home is one quality that sets her apart. She is excellent in this. She'll handle everything I give her perfectly.

One last thing. She is very appreciative.

At the bolded.. once an average Nigerian girl notices this, her ego becomes overbloated. I guess yours is different. You are lucky!
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:54am On Nov 14, 2022
goodheart01:

Must u always remind us you’re foolish? What is the correlation of what u wrote to the topic now? Tueh

His stupidity is in-born.

1 Like

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by DesChyko: 5:55am On Nov 14, 2022
Lol grin
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by HardMirror(m): 5:55am On Nov 14, 2022
BigYash:
Na only ladies dey say yes and simps grin
those crying are 100% simps, those saying yes, some of them may be simps. A real alpha does not regret his commitments. If he is married he did it with his full chest, if he doe not like her he settles and move on with life and wont be bitching and crying in the marriage
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by HardMirror(m): 5:57am On Nov 14, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

At the bolded.. once an average Nigerian girl notices this, her ego becomes overbloated. I guess yours is different. You are lucky!
100%. The lady is an alpha. She knows what she wants and she handles her shit. The guy is a fool and needs to grow up.
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by omuo1(m): 5:57am On Nov 14, 2022
Yes i will 1m times

1 Like

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:00am On Nov 14, 2022
HardMirror:
100%. The lady is an alpha. She knows what she wants and she handles her shit. The guy is a fool and needs to grow up.

I didn't want to throw shades at him on purpose. But it's not right making the woman head of a marriage. It's wrong!
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by emerged01(m): 6:02am On Nov 14, 2022
Yes with all my heart.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Couple Welcome Quadruplets After 7 Years Of Childless Marriage (Pics) / Woman Chased Out By Her Son-In-Law Builds Her Own House Years After / Is There Anything As A Destined Wife/husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.