Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

My Girlfriend Doesn't Enjoy Sex. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Doesn't Enjoy Sex. (4537 Views)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore / My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me / My Girlfriend Doesn't Know I Have Mental Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Enjoy Sex. by blaquebelle: 12:09am On Nov 15, 2022
MethPedo:
Either she doesn't love you or was molested sexually as a child
Dump her now before she serves you breakfast

Can you shed more light on how childhood molestation affects that?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Enjoy Sex. by Finnbaloroficia: 12:49am On Nov 15, 2022
blaquebelle:

Can you shed more light on how childhood molestation affects that?
You deh mind person wey deh craze
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Enjoy Sex. by TinubuShet(m): 2:18pm On Nov 15, 2022
Finnbaloroficia:

What is aphrodisiacs?
Sex enhancer
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Enjoy Sex. by SPAMBOX7: 2:31pm On Nov 15, 2022
If she no enjoy sex leave her papa. Cos if she start enjoying it she go begin crave am outside as its their nature to go explore other dicks and compare with their first. If eventually she jam gbola wey sweet am pass your own then she moves. If not she will crawl back to you again. Na their way and there is nothing anyone can do about it
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Enjoy Sex. by Fedrick100: 2:38pm On Nov 15, 2022
Zonefree:
Where you waka go see a virgin Nigerian girl? God dey really ordain your footsteps, obviously

My girlfriend was a virgin when I met her
I was the one that dis flowered her

Virgins still dey Naija
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Enjoy Sex. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 15, 2022
Op your prick has spirutual spikes it's a condition found in 50% of nija males. to be free of this condition one must do a special deliverance for 7 days I can give u all the infomation location for 50k once the program is finished you will be fine

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Enjoy Sex. by Bradford111(m): 3:12pm On Nov 15, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
If she no enjoy sex leave her papa. Cos if she start enjoying it she go begin crave am outside as its their nature to go explore other dicks and compare with their first. If eventually she jam gbola wey sweet am pass your own then she moves. If not she will crawl back to you again. Na their way and there is nothing anyone can do about it
Same thing with my girlfriend fearing she won’t leave me o na me disvirgin her
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Enjoy Sex. by imagrg(m): 3:28pm On Nov 15, 2022
She doesn't like your big preek. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Enjoy Sex. by SPAMBOX7: 4:16pm On Nov 15, 2022
Bradford111:

Same thing with my girlfriend fearing she won’t leave me o na me disvirgin her
Whether you fear or not she will go fvck outside. If you know you do fvck her good then worry less. She will come back. But If not prepare yourself for hot breakfast cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Enjoy Sex. by Quality20(m): 4:44pm On Nov 15, 2022
what's there to enjoy in something forbidden , a sinful thung? Go n get married
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Enjoy Sex. by Bradford111(m): 6:48pm On Nov 15, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Whether you fear or not she will go fvck outside. If you know you do fvck her good then worry less. She will come back. But If not prepare yourself for hot breakfast cheesy

And I come very quickly just after 6 hours I should be preparing for breakfast then na embarassed embarassed
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Enjoy Sex. by Bradford111(m): 6:49pm On Nov 15, 2022
imagrg:
She doesn't like your big preek. grin

What about if is dick his small or average it mustn’t be big
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Enjoy Sex. by SPAMBOX7: 7:14pm On Nov 15, 2022
Bradford111:

And I come very quickly just after 6 hours I should be preparing for breakfast then na embarassed embarassed
Perhaps cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Enjoy Sex. by dnawah(m): 7:21pm On Nov 15, 2022
Finnbaloroficia:
Last month my girlfriend came visiting. She stayed for 1week. During her stay I broke her virginity. We had a lot of sex. Note that I'm very good when it comes to pre-intimacy.

So after her stay, this week we chat I discovered that she didn't enjoy the sex. It was more of pain than pleasure. Please house I want t know if it's the normal thing, because I wasn't happy that she didn't enjoy it.

Was it the normal thing. Is she going to start enjoying it very soon. I'm afraid because I had that some girls do not like sex, they don't enjoy it.

Please experienced people some help me.
na normal thing,just wait small,she go become pro and later pro max.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Enjoy Sex. by macho44(m): 7:30pm On Nov 15, 2022
Finnbaloroficia:
Last month my girlfriend came visiting. She stayed for 1week. During her stay I broke her virginity. We had a lot of sex. Note that I'm very good when it comes to pre-intimacy.

So after her stay, this week we chat I discovered that she didn't enjoy the sex. It was more of pain than pleasure. Please house I want t know if it's the normal thing, because I wasn't happy that she didn't enjoy it.

Was it the normal thing. Is she going to start enjoying it very soon. I'm afraid because I had that some girls do not like sex, they don't enjoy it.

Please experienced people some help me.

While you were doing the DO, was she moaning?
Some daughters of eve pretend not to like sex, but deep down Dem fit take you on 24/7 grin

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Enjoy Sex. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 15, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:
She is a Lesbian. Dump her now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Now Go After Prostitutes Than Having A Girlfriend / The Day I Started Having The Fear Of Women / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.