Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

7+ Business Ideas That Can Fetch You At Least 50k Within 2 Weeks This Season !!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7+ Business Ideas That Can Fetch You At Least 50k Within 2 Weeks This Season !!! (704 Views)

I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! / 42-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies While Having Sex With His Girlfriend Of 2 Weeks / Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My FianceƩ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7+ Business Ideas That Can Fetch You At Least 50k Within 2 Weeks This Season !!! by topnotchinfo: 10:22am On Nov 14, 2022
Don't miss this year's Online Business Master Class where I will be sharing with only 10 People that are interested to know " The 7+ Business Ideas that can fetch you at least 50k within 2 weeks" this season if done rightly...

To Participate,

Kindly Send your WhatsApp Number to cfoccible@gmail.com so that you can be added to the WhatsApp group where the training will hold before it gets full...

The subject of the email: I am interested in the Online Business Master Class.

If after participating in this Master Class, you feel it doesn't worth it, I will apologize for wasting your time...

Go ahead and send your WhatsApp Number to cfoccible@gmail.com so that you can be added to the WhatsApp group where the training will hold before it gets full...

The reason I want to share these business ideas with you is that I know the extra at least 50k you will get from starting at least one of the side hustles I will be sharing with you, will go a long way in helping you solve some bills this season...

NOTE KINDLY: This Training is not for everyone...Please if you are not interested, just read and trash the information...

But Remember This, Not everyone will want to share their secrets with you, especially when it comes to what they do to get money. If you come across someone that is willing to, then I advise you to grab it with both hands.

Who knows, the information I will be sharing with you may just be the information that you need to take you from the point you are now, to that point you have always wished to be.

Give it a try, Remember, "No Knowledge is a waste".... if it doesn't worth it at the end of the day, you are free to leave the group, and just like I said, I will apologize for wasting your time...

Don't forget, this training is only 10 people.

Go ahead [/b]and send your WhatsApp Number to [b]cfoccible@gmail.com so that you can be added to the WhatsApp group where the training will hold before it gets full...

Don't say I didn't tell you: We won't attend to the 11th emails that we will receive...

We look forward to welcoming you...

Cheers

Re: 7+ Business Ideas That Can Fetch You At Least 50k Within 2 Weeks This Season !!! by FTME4EVA: 11:10am On Nov 14, 2022
email sent already
Re: 7+ Business Ideas That Can Fetch You At Least 50k Within 2 Weeks This Season !!! by topnotchinfo: 11:16am On Nov 14, 2022
FTME4EVA:
email sent already
Noted...We will check and send you the WhatsApp link where the sessions will hold...

Cheers
Re: 7+ Business Ideas That Can Fetch You At Least 50k Within 2 Weeks This Season !!! by topnotchinfo: 5:11am On Nov 15, 2022
Good Morning.

Trus you had a good night's rest.

If you send an email of interest to participate in this training to the email address above,

Kindly check your email for the WhatsApp Group link where the training will hold.

We look forward o welcoming you to the WhatsApp Group...

Cheers
Re: 7+ Business Ideas That Can Fetch You At Least 50k Within 2 Weeks This Season !!! by topnotchinfo: 3:51am On Nov 17, 2022
Good Morning Everone.

For people that are interested in participating in " The 7+ Business Ideas that can fetch you at least 50k within 2 weeks" this season if done rightly, and have sent an email of interest to the email provided above,

Kindly check your email, we have sent you more information on how to participate...

The Sessions are starting soon.

Don't forget, we have only made provision for 10 people.

Cheers...
Re: 7+ Business Ideas That Can Fetch You At Least 50k Within 2 Weeks This Season !!! by topnotchinfo: 8:00am On Nov 18, 2022
The Session is Starting Tonight

Good Morning Everone.

For people that are interested in participating in " The 7+ Business Ideas that can fetch you at least 50k within 2 weeks" this season if done rightly, and have sent an email of interest to the email provided above,

The Session is starting tonight.

If you are not yet in the WhatsApp Group where the sessions will be held, kindly do so.

Check your email, we have sent you more information on how to participate...

The Sessions are starting soon.

Don't forget, we have only made provision for 10 people.

Cheers...
Re: 7+ Business Ideas That Can Fetch You At Least 50k Within 2 Weeks This Season !!! by topnotchinfo: 2:01pm On Jan 22, 2023
Another Session is Starting Soon...

To Participate,

Kindly Send your WhatsApp Number to cfoccible@gmail.com so that you can be added to the WhatsApp group where the training will hold before it gets full...

The subject of the email: I am interested in the Online Business Master Class.

If after participating in this Master Class, you feel it doesn't worth it, I will apologize for wasting your time...

Go ahead and send your WhatsApp Number to cfoccible@gmail.com so that you can be added to the WhatsApp group where the training will hold before it gets full...

The reason I want to share these business ideas with you is that I know the extra at least 50k you will get from starting at least one of the side hustles I will be sharing with you, will go a long way in helping you solve some bills this season...

NOTE KINDLY: This Training is not for everyone...Please if you are not interested, just read and trash the information...

But Remember This, Not everyone will want to share their secrets with you, especially regarding what they do to get money. If you come across someone that is willing to, then I advise you to grab it with both hands.

Who knows, the information I will be sharing with you may just be the information that you need to take you from the point you are now, to that point you have always wished to be.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Nickname. / Big Breasts Female Stripper Is Seen Fully Flirting With Her Lesbian Babe Pussy / Why Do Some Women Like Playing Mind Games Into Their Old Age ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.