Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat (87051 Views)

Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) / A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After / Man Discovered Their Son Attends Cheap School & Wife Pockets Rest Of The Tuition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 14, 2022
Chai! Women fear God abeg, this is in humane

2 Likes

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by intruder15(m): 5:59pm On Nov 14, 2022
dollytino4real:
That woman supposed go rest for jail with hard labour to reset her yanch

LOL. Hard labour indeed.
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 14, 2022
Another DIVORCE Loading..
We must learn to send these tortuous & treacherous ladies back home. Another way is 4u to leave the house for them and relocate.

1 Like

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 14, 2022
detectivejones:
Someone I'm following on twitter shared this. I really don't know how women who deceive men into believing they are the biological father of a child sleep at night.
The annoying thing is, these side men disrespect them while their husbands treat them as queen unknowingly that such wife belongs to the street.
That's the pathetic truth.
Most of these sidemen phuck them like whores without dignity and I guess they enjoy such that way. But our men should start learning how to divorce these women or torture them emotionally before leaving them. That should be the goal.

U don't have to beat your wife up to prove a point, rather adopt other measures worse than physical abuse. U can start by elevating ur maids to madam level & treating dem as QUEENS.
Or you can propose to her unmarried sister & divorce the deceitful WIFE. WAYS plenty naaaa!

3 Likes

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Uptheante(m): 7:18pm On Nov 14, 2022
Samantha123:
He should take her to court and sue her for deceiving him all these years.
I thought u would support her since she's of ur gender. I'm kinda surprised angry
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by iLegendd(m): 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2022
This happens on a regular, but the side guy is really disrespectful.
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Nonexisting1: 7:47pm On Nov 14, 2022
The snake gender people are really dealing with simps. They should continue please, I'm enjoying it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by sanya4good(m): 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2022
Most women especially the vibrant ones hate innocent simple men, when one thing or the other makes them marry such they simply look outside for other men to act the real man they crave.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by jeromestarks: 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2022
Marry a virgin, you will not hear.
Many men are currently taking care of children who are not theirs.

The worst thing is that these men will die and leave their inheritance for children who were fathered by another man.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman. Only her deserves your love and devotion.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by dollytino4real(f): 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2022
intruder15:

LOL. Hard labour indeed.
yes o, i hate rubbish
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by detectivejones: 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

That's the pathetic truth.
Most of these sidemen phuck them like whores without dignity and I guess they enjoy such that way. But our men should start learning how to divorce these women or torture them emotionally before leaving them. That should be the goal.

U don't have to beat your wife up to prove a point, rather adopt other measures worse than physical abuse. U can start by elevating ur maids to madam level & treating dem as QUEENS.
Or you can propose to her unmarried sister & divorce the deceitful WIFE. WAYS plenty naaaa!
Whatttt! this is mean and appealing at the same time.
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by detectivejones: 8:42pm On Nov 14, 2022
iLegendd:
This happens on a regular, but the side guy is really disrespectful.
Very very

1 Like

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by wiseone28: 8:45pm On Nov 14, 2022
I'm having headache since Saturday because of reading such stories on nairaland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2022
Why would I support something like this

I'm not biased you know.
Uptheante:

I thought u would support her since she's of ur gender. I'm kinda surprised angry

1 Like

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by PeskyT: 10:09pm On Nov 14, 2022
Women women women.... The worst part is that she knows that what she's doing is not good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Gipre(m): 10:10pm On Nov 14, 2022
This must be a joke?

Any man that impregnates someone's wife and any woman who has children for other men and keeps them with her husband will get hunted Forever.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Antoeni(m): 10:11pm On Nov 14, 2022
Even the Devil dey fear women

2 Likes

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by fotadmowmend(m): 10:11pm On Nov 14, 2022
Inside life .....
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by MITCHELL96: 10:11pm On Nov 14, 2022
doggedfighter:
grin grin

I don't why their conversation is funny to me

Why would such chat thing be funny to you? undecided all these girls sef.
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Flexguy100: 10:11pm On Nov 14, 2022
What a world.

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by makavalley(m): 10:12pm On Nov 14, 2022
If you think men are the only one that cheat or make marriages unbearable you've not seen anything yet!
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ha .... what kind of wickedness is this?...this woman get mind o...tuehhhhh
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Honchoslim16(m): 10:13pm On Nov 14, 2022
That GENDER grin
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by investigator007: 10:13pm On Nov 14, 2022
Which kind wahala come be this one,. gaskiya this is really casted o.
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Henrydata(m): 10:14pm On Nov 14, 2022
HeadNigga:
lol...those lines gave the person who crafted this shit away. One person sending and receiving the messages. English hard the author. How sender and recipient go dey commit the same blunder? One hand typed everything.
you must be a detective

1 Like

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by 07kjb: 10:15pm On Nov 14, 2022
Send her packing first

Shoot them after one year
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by dnawah(m): 10:15pm On Nov 14, 2022
detectivejones:
Someone I'm following on twitter shared this. I really don't know how women who deceive men into believing they are the biological father of a child sleep at night.
The annoying thing is, these side men disrespect them while their husbands treat them as queen unknowingly that such wife belongs to the street.
who will leak the chat between Eve and the snake? This gender! this gender!!hmm
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by osazsky(m): 10:15pm On Nov 14, 2022
detectivejones:
yoluba women ...idiots...with spelling puna...God punish all yoluba women idiots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Kingcalls: 10:16pm On Nov 14, 2022
This is what u get from women when u decide to be a bonified simp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by BigYash: 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2022
Simp will still see nothing wrong in this... The way I go use back of cutlass lace person back en... Make I no talk who yet.. Make I go verify the story,I dey come..

2 Likes

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Kingcalls: 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2022
doggedfighter:
grin grin

I don't why their conversation is funny to me

Y wudnt it be....this shows how evil u women are

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Please How Can Someone Handle A Wife That Loves Sex So Much? / 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men / Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.