Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat (87067 Views)

Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) / A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After / Man Discovered Their Son Attends Cheap School & Wife Pockets Rest Of The Tuition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by NwaliE01: 2:55am On Nov 15, 2022
Oh my Godness!
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Basiljoe: 3:17am On Nov 15, 2022
The RedPill is undefeated. grin

All this beta simps go learn the hard way.

Hypergamy doesn't care about male idealistic expectations of love.
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by bigcasava1(m): 3:25am On Nov 15, 2022
Fear woman! Oboy! I need to check my own ooo!
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Donaldsmartguy: 3:36am On Nov 15, 2022
IS THIS REAL
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Originalsly: 3:37am On Nov 15, 2022
Nonsense. One writer... same tone ... short sentences ... use of commas... poor grammar.... but can spell. Can't be two persons with the exact flaws.
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by OmoOshodi(m): 3:47am On Nov 15, 2022
Women are just wicked

1 Like

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by wink2015(m): 3:52am On Nov 15, 2022
Das1mama:
Pls somebody should play this song, sang by "DON WILLIAMS" 'this world is not my home! Too bad!!

It is not Late Don Williams.

The song is by late Jim Reeves.

Late Jim Reeves died in a plane crash in 31st July, 1964.

1 Like

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by B2B23: 4:01am On Nov 15, 2022
detectivejones:
Someone I'm following on twitter shared this. I really don't know how women who deceive men into believing they are the biological father of a child sleep at night.
The annoying thing is, these side men disrespect them while their husbands treat them as queen unknowingly that such wife belongs to the street.

Fake. Same person writing.

The "is" gave them out.

Btw, it doesn't mean thing like this don't happen. It sure does and the women are to blame.

1 Like

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by ugbarreta(m): 4:17am On Nov 15, 2022
A lot of this kind of thing is happening in most families. Chaii women! Women!! Women!!! Ahhh! God have mercy!!
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by MarketDispatch: 4:32am On Nov 15, 2022
Konjiboii:
Anyone can post any thing on social media and say it's true,in as much as this things do happen this particular one smells of just another made up gist, if it's true then any which way the husband choose to deal with it is justified. Hopefully it doesn't end in a blood bath

The story may be true 100%. I don't doubt it

Similar evidence below ...someone's wife telling Side man he tore her Kpekus. .

Husband discovered WhatsApp messages and chased the woman out of his house.

1 Like

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Navalsadiq(m): 4:39am On Nov 15, 2022
I will keep saying this.the type of woman you marry is very important.

Never marry a sex addict and never put all your trust in a woman.

I can't even imagine it
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Kiloseria: 4:43am On Nov 15, 2022
Violence is not required in this case, just send her out gently. For the man safety to be guaranteed. It's just unfortunate that she wasted the man time, and subject him to emotional torment due to the relationship between him and the said children. So sad for those children to miss the man lovely care,such as daddy byeeeee, daddy welcome, daddy are you taking us to me bigs....what a pity.
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Princeton92(m): 4:48am On Nov 15, 2022
doggedfighter:
grin grin
I don't know why their conversation is funny to me

Are you thinking what I'm thinking? That's it's an organized chat all for cruise?? cheesy grin cool

1 Like

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Atarakpa: 4:51am On Nov 15, 2022
dollytino4real:
That woman supposed go rest for jail with hard labour to reset her yanch
how sure are you, that she will not continue her washing and setting business in prison house. If nah lie ask chioma ojukwu
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by mozona(m): 4:53am On Nov 15, 2022
na wa ooh
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Temmywalex: 4:53am On Nov 15, 2022
Mad woman. You knew your husband is innocent, but you are feeding him with abomination. Wicked creatures.

Anyway, buy cheap data and save money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_VHWn6pdlk
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Crystalsweetnes(f): 4:54am On Nov 15, 2022
jeromestarks:
Marry a virgin, you will not hear.
Many men are currently taking care of children who are not theirs.

The worst thing is that these men will die and leave their inheritance for a children who were fathered by another man.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman. Only her deserves your love and devotion.
The solution to these is not marrying a virgin but marrying someone who has the fear of God. Who told you a virgin without the fear of God won't worse?

2 Likes

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Temmywalex: 4:55am On Nov 15, 2022
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by kasonud(m): 4:56am On Nov 15, 2022
vncntluv:
The moment you mentioned twitter I knew it was a lie. Twitter and lies are 5 and 6.

Please don't doubt it, pray and work hard to avoid such a woman because no remedy if you have her as a wife, she can even Bleep your Father, her Father, siblings, or a lawyer to be on her side
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Desusi: 5:17am On Nov 15, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

That's the pathetic truth.
Most of these sidemen phuck them like whores without dignity and I guess they enjoy such that way. But our men should start learning how to divorce these women or torture them emotionally before leaving them. That should be the goal.

U don't have to beat your wife up to prove a point, rather adopt other measures worse than physical abuse. U can start by elevating ur maids to madam level & treating dem as QUEENS.
Or you can propose to her unmarried sister & divorce the deceitful WIFE. WAYS plenty naaaa!
This is why there are bastard children everywhere, causing atrocities of all kinds. You can imagine what those children would turn to eventually.its said in Yoruba language that 'owu ti iya ba gbon,ni omo re n wun.' Meaning, a child would always follow his/her mother treacherous way.
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by phemmyfour: 5:19am On Nov 15, 2022
UncleTJAY:
Na "how is my children..." and "your children is doing fine" funny me. English hard for them
Understanding lo matter
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Bobbiee: 5:35am On Nov 15, 2022
On the list of things that didn't happen
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by aujile(m): 5:44am On Nov 15, 2022
HeadNigga:
lol...those lines gave the person who crafted this shit away. One person sending and receiving the messages. English hard the author. How sender and recipient go dey commit the same blunder? One hand typed everything.
Gbamest!
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by EmekaA125(m): 5:50am On Nov 15, 2022
Not real. Fictionalized.
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by adecz: 5:50am On Nov 15, 2022
How come both of them are
speaking the same English❓❓ undecided undecided undecided

Looks like a fake setup by someone
to get cheap social media comments ☹️☹️☹️
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Keniwit(m): 5:51am On Nov 15, 2022
Oya ladies come and defend your gende
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by kpajie1: 5:59am On Nov 15, 2022
U better go for dna test.
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Chinny024(f): 6:02am On Nov 15, 2022
You owe yourself the obligation to be happy..
Oya come join WhatsApp group..

Learn from other people's experience,feel the fun and vibe.

NB

Must be married

Send text *add me* to this number,send an email on my profile indicating interest or quote with *Add me* let me reach you.

0808 861 9000

We need responsible men and women pls.
You won't regret being there!
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by filawale(m): 6:05am On Nov 15, 2022
This is why many people will drive to 3rd mainland bridge, alight and jump into the lagoon. What would this cause for a man other than depression. That gender ehnnn!
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by nzubegod: 6:06am On Nov 15, 2022
detectivejones:
Someone I'm following on twitter shared this. I really don't know how women who deceive men into believing they are the biological father of a child sleep at night.
The annoying thing is, these side men disrespect them while their husbands treat them as queen unknowingly that such wife belongs to the street.

Women , Pussy And Alcohol, Makes Life Go Round.
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by oyekola: 6:19am On Nov 15, 2022
HeadNigga:
lol...those lines gave the person who crafted this shit away. One person sending and receiving the messages. English hard the author. How sender and recipient go dey commit the same blunder? One hand typed everything.

Then, 10 mins and 15 mins intervals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Please How Can Someone Handle A Wife That Loves Sex So Much? / 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men / Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.