Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,928 members, 7,817,718 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat (87050 Views)

Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) / A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After / Man Discovered Their Son Attends Cheap School & Wife Pockets Rest Of The Tuition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Moniya4Real(m): 7:58am On Nov 15, 2022
Holybaddo:
Before marrying her He would have seen red flags

But love of Kpekus won’t allow him to think properly

My brother, na me be that o. I was enjoying the kpekus sote I forgot everything. But to be candid, she was too sweet

1 Like

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by detectivejones: 7:58am On Nov 15, 2022
riverbird:

But me I go pursue her d very day I go carry another olosho come home
grin
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Ikem11(m): 7:59am On Nov 15, 2022
UncleTJAY:
Na "how is my children..." and "your children is doing fine" funny me. English hard for them

That little shows na one person send and reply that message. Staged .
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Olasimpson: 8:02am On Nov 15, 2022
This is one of the reasons I am scared of even going into a relationship with one.

1 Like

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by McDrock: 8:02am On Nov 15, 2022
That's seriooooous
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by detectivejones: 8:03am On Nov 15, 2022
zedegit:

The mofo must have been blackmailing her.
Another angu
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Aguiyimba(m): 8:05am On Nov 15, 2022
[b]Having your own children in my husband house doesn't make sense. You don't want me as a wife and yet you're impregnating me.

The man in question knew the woman is good for f**king not as wife.
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Maysdevices(f): 8:05am On Nov 15, 2022
Emanodimo:

Don't be shock to hear that he said it. He mayn't but his father can say it.

I have heard that in public space even from a woman in a singles gathering and from a counsellor.

Sometimes, they will said woman has a fish brain, or small brain.

It is not a fact in size but their attitudes shows it. - Low level of reasoning, I guess.

A woman led nation enslaved your forefathers and beat them like dogs. Your men led nation can’t face some women led nation like Finland, they will enslave you again.

Moral of the story? You can refer to the women in your life and the ones you meet as illogical and fish brained. That is your experience and I won’t knock it.

My mother is smarter than any man I’ve ever come across. So despite the fact that I’ve met many stupid women, I can’t call women stupid. Your assertion just shows what you think of your mother.

You must learn to degeneralize.
There are several women in this nation who will run circles around you mentally, I have seen several guys especially in this Festac act dumber than fishes.
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Aguiyimba(m): 8:12am On Nov 15, 2022
jeromestarks:
Marry a virgin, you will not hear.
Many men are currently taking care of children who are not theirs.

The worst thing is that these men will die and leave their inheritance for a children who were fathered by another man.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman. Only her deserves your love and devotion.

Oga, where are the virgins.
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Aguiyimba(m): 8:13am On Nov 15, 2022
Samantha123:
Why would I support something like this

I'm not biased you know.

You will make heaven.
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by detectivejones: 8:17am On Nov 15, 2022
imam07:
u be mumu. Wetin she do to him no pass prison for your eye? You fur put yourself in d man"s sho first b4 u know how it hurts.
King Solomon e be like say you too get story to tell
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by eikeem(m): 8:19am On Nov 15, 2022
This is so sad! The husband may end up dying of depression. I've seen it happen before.
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Springboot: 8:19am On Nov 15, 2022
UncleTJAY:
Na "how is my children..." and "your children is doing fine" funny me. English hard for them

That's to tell you the conversation is fake and was written by same person for social media clout.
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by kingslj: 8:21am On Nov 15, 2022
detectivejones:
Exactly

please dont make me laugh .

women especially nigeria women raise the red flag when they want you to see it .

Remember Eve in the Bible?
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by worksmart(m): 8:29am On Nov 15, 2022
Even the busiest ashewo started off as a virgin. Virginity is not an indication of fidelity.
jeromestarks:
Marry a virgin, you will not hear.
Many men are currently taking care of children who are not theirs.

The worst thing is that these men will die and leave their inheritance for a children who were fathered by another man.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman. Only her deserves your love and devotion.
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by HRMK: 8:33am On Nov 15, 2022
the scriptures made us to understand that nothing is hidden under the sun!when a man is not far from GOD with regular prayers,most secrets would be revealed!no woman would give you a bastard to take care of!!
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Mirasteel: 8:33am On Nov 15, 2022
Some women are worse than a serpent. shocked
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by jeromestarks: 8:38am On Nov 15, 2022
Crystalsweetnes:

The solution to these is not marrying a virgin but marrying someone who has the fear of God. Who told you a virgin without the fear of God won't worse?
IF she has the fear of God, she will close her legs untill marriage.

1 Like

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by naijanaso: 8:39am On Nov 15, 2022
tunapawizzy:

this one may be cooked up o,,,but this same thing dey happen well well these days

Very correct!
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by wtfCode: 8:40am On Nov 15, 2022
doggedfighter:
grin grin

I don't know why their conversation is funny to me
Because you're a woman angry angry
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by massingale(m): 8:45am On Nov 15, 2022
Maysdevices:

A woman led nation enslaved your forefathers and beat them like dogs. Your men led nation can’t face some women led nation like Finland, they will enslave you again.

Moral of the story? You can refer to the women in your life and the ones you meet as illogical and fish brained. That is your experience and I won’t knock it.

My mother is smarter than any man I’ve ever come across. So despite the fact that I’ve met many stupid women, I can’t call women stupid. Your assertion just shows what you think of your mother.

You must learn to degeneralize.
There are several women in this nation who will run circles around you mentally, I have seen several guys especially in this Festac act dumber than fishes.

With your assertion, you are correct. Now, let's base it on percentage... Men and women, who are smarter "Thatz the reason for the general statement".
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 15, 2022
Chai! Men don suffer, even marrying a useless prostitutte for a wife, I can deduce that guy is a pastor.

I dont know that charms dey use that they can capture and enslave women, even after they re married .

Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 15, 2022
Hallelujah.. grin grin grin
Aguiyimba:

You will make heaven.
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by websta: 8:49am On Nov 15, 2022
After God, fear women
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by jeromestarks: 8:49am On Nov 15, 2022
Ginomel:

You are really still young and probably don't understand this life. There are more to life than you think including your assumptions.
Some old people are foolish in their wisdom these days.
Re: Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat by jeromestarks: 8:54am On Nov 15, 2022
Aguiyimba:

Oga, where are the virgins.