Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? (68145 Views)

My Husband No Dey Knack Me Well- Cheating Wife's Confession To Her Pastor(Video) / What I Saw My New Neighbor's Wife Doing This Morning / Man Narrate What He Saw Her Wife Doing With Their Son In Bathroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Rinoxy: 12:50am On Nov 15, 2022
Akinboyo1:

Please, I need to ask, is there TESTOTERONE in female's body?
I think this is a male hormone and has nothing to do with females o.
Please shed more light.
They can be seen in small amounts in females and in high amounts in rare cases which lead to some mild abnormalities
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by jubrilELsudan: 12:53am On Nov 15, 2022
GO AND DO DNA ON YOUR CHILD

100% POSSIBILITY THAT YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER

FORGET THAT THE CHILD RESEMBLE YOU.....HUSBAND AND WIFE DEY RESEMBLE EACH OTHER ONCE DEM BEGIN FVCK

1 Like

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Alusiizizi(m): 1:01am On Nov 15, 2022
Bamrems:
This is what is happening to your wife, if she is in her late twenties, there is slightly an increase in the testosterone level in her body as they start preparing for menopause. The level of oxytocin starts decreasing and they feel the effect of testosterone more as guys do in their teens and early twenties.

Most women don't understand why all of a sudden, they start losing interest in their husbands and find young guys around more attractive. They lose interest in sex with their husbands and fantasize about their young lovers. They start to develop emotional connections with these young guys and become distant to their husbands because of guilt.

Most men fail to understand or don't believe their faithful or loyal wives have started stepping out and even deny the obvious signs which most times come with abstinence from sex with them and emotional bonding with their lovers. It's actually frustrating for both parties, most women because of the high level of dopamine they get from their lovers are conflicted with either leaving their husbands or becoming angry with them.

Although it is suggested that it's a way of nature making the older eggs fertilized by younger sperms. Very soon your wife will ask for either separation or divorce if you fail to confront her to choose between you and her lover.
You can Pm me I'll advice you on how to confront her and call her out, so she don't play with their emotions or gaslight you as women in this stage do to justify their cheating as being unhappy or the man not doing enough in the relationship.

I have a lot to write but time won't allow me. I see a lot of me crying here saying their wives are stepping out or leaving them because of this same brain hormonal chemistry happening in their women.

he

Take a load of rubbish, throw in some medical jargon and sure, some gullible among us could actually believe that the pap you just wrote actually bears substance. Your kind are all the same, if you aren't supporting homosexuality by appealing to pop psychology balderdash then its female promiscuity with testosterone, menopause and other such "scientific" terms shamelessly used to punctuate pure nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Judybash93(m): 2:07am On Nov 15, 2022
She's gaslighting you with anger! You gotta man up my guy!
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by olibeans: 2:39am On Nov 15, 2022
Invite the guy for a drink and poison him. Simple
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by BluntCrazeMan: 2:49am On Nov 15, 2022
Adun27:
Please some weeks ago, I found out that her colleague (a male) calls her often. I told her but immediately she flair up and went to work with anger, she told me that the boy was calling him for work meanwhile they will see for sure the second workday, when you left home angrily without even fighting her.

The boy sent me some texts on WhatsApp explaining that she wants to collect a phone from my wife blahblahblah, I never replied the text, the boy called me twice on the second day and I didn't pick, my wife told me that the boy saw her face look angry and that's why he asked what was wrong with her and she explained to him, she told me that was why he was texting me.

Yesterday, I found out that the same boy still calls my wife and my wife calls him too, when I raised the issue again she flair up telling me the boy was calling him to ask her welfare.
What is confusing is that the first time they talk different things, why would a reasonable guy continues calling her after he knew it caused fight the first time, why would she continue too when she knows that it's threatening her marriage.

My wife has been denying me sex for 3 months, tell me if that's possible for a girl who loves to Bleep.

My wife has a child for me and she has been supportive financially, she does house chores everything, but she had betrayed me twice before, one was cheating, the other she stole money coniving with my cousins at my former business.

Please somebody advise me what to do.
Your wife sef..

If they make her angry outside, she won't tell you. She would go and tell the guy.

If you make her angry at home, she would carry your home matter and go and tell the guy.

Like,,, is everything alright between the both of you?
Something is bothering the lady deep down.
And both of you are busy pretending that all is well
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by wizod(m): 3:04am On Nov 15, 2022
Adun27:

The reason I'm still doubting if she is cheating or not is because she is still breastfeeding my baby (11months old)
enyi u need a resounding slap. Don't u know dat breastfeeding is a powerful contraceptive?
She's cheating on u and d reason why she's denying u sex is just to get paid pregnant for d guy and tell u dat u are responsible for it. Just check and see
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Gaddafih001(m): 3:24am On Nov 15, 2022
Adun27:
Please some weeks ago, I found out that her colleague (a male) calls her often. I told her but immediately she flair up and went to work with anger, she told me that the boy was calling him for work meanwhile they will see for sure the second workday, when you left home angrily without even fighting her.

The boy sent me some texts on WhatsApp explaining that she wants to collect a phone from my wife blahblahblah, I never replied the text, the boy called me twice on the second day and I didn't pick, my wife told me that the boy saw her face look angry and that's why he asked what was wrong with her and she explained to him, she told me that was why he was texting me.

Yesterday, I found out that the same boy still calls my wife and my wife calls him too, when I raised the issue again she flair up telling me the boy was calling him to ask her welfare.
What is confusing is that the first time they talk different things, why would a reasonable guy continues calling her after he knew it caused fight the first time, why would she continue too when she knows that it's threatening her marriage.

My wife has been denying me sex for 3 months, tell me if that's possible for a girl who loves to Bleep.

My wife has a child for me and she has been supportive financially, she does house chores everything, but she had betrayed me twice before, one was cheating, the other she stole money coniving with my cousins at my former business.

You are finished.
Any woman that is sharing your load with you will automatically turn into a tiger.
A man at all times must protect,provide and penetrate.
You no fit protect your property and one small boy has the audacity to continue calling despite the fact that he knows it’s wrong.
Mr man, you have lost your frame to that woman.
You said that she’s also providing,meaning that she’s sharing your load with you.This is wrong.A woman can step in to help but should never share a load with you.Any day responsibilities are shared between both, she will always see you as her equal and damn the consequences of her actions.
On the issue of penetration (sex),you have already said it yourself that she no wan submit the kpekus to you.
Mr man,it is finished.That relationship or whatever you call it is dead.Abort mission for your own good and for your life.Failure to do so,a woman will punish you for not punishing her for what she knows she’s supposed to be punished for and still blame you for that.It’s the nature of women and you have lost in this particular game.
Go and build your masculine energy and start afresh.And next time you are venturing on another journey,look for a woman that you are above her in spirit,age,academically and otherwise.
She will always look up to you for directions.This one you are leaving with don dey direct herself.If you like don’t follow this advice thinking that what happened to others will not happen to you. You go still chop sand like others wey no listen.

5 Likes

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by bigcasava1(m): 3:31am On Nov 15, 2022
I just dey imagine how the bitch dey monkey you!
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by bigcasava1(m): 3:31am On Nov 15, 2022
I just dey imagine how the bitch dey monkey you!
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Gaddafih001(m): 3:32am On Nov 15, 2022
Adun27:

We were not married when she cheated
Just listen to yourself.
Have you not heard that you should never make a LovePeddler a wife?
You are your own problem and not the woman.
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by culf: 4:13am On Nov 15, 2022
Godmother:
The worst thing you can do is bring your marriage issue onto nairaland. By the time these small, small, unmarried folks with very little marriage experience finish with it, you'll be divorced, bitter, and full of regrets.

God bless you

1 Like

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by PROPHETmichael: 5:20am On Nov 15, 2022
Adun27:

It's very simple and easy, PM me and I'll tell you what to do in order to find out the truth.
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Chinny024(f): 6:04am On Nov 15, 2022
You owe yourself the obligation to be happy..
Oya come join WhatsApp group..

Learn from other people's experience,feel the fun and vibe.

NB

Must be married

Send text *add me* to this number,send an email indicating interest or comment with *Add me* let me reach you.

0808 861 9000

We need responsible men and women pls.
You won't regret being there!
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Umadam: 6:05am On Nov 15, 2022
Brother, alot is happening in our society now thank God u are realizing not too late. But u need to act fast, because that woman is in love with that man in her office.......... u maybe getting close to ur grave, fear some women, I repeat, fear some women!!!
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by CSTRR: 6:20am On Nov 15, 2022
Its dangerous to stay with a cheating wife.

She will end you.
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Nursepepeye(f): 6:22am On Nov 15, 2022
Adun27:

find a better young babe and enjoy your life with, life is too short. A woman you paid her bride price deny you sex for 3months? Sorry oh
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by princewarri1985: 6:24am On Nov 15, 2022
SIMP AND FOOLISH MEN EVERYWHERE
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by sleemomymy: 6:32am On Nov 15, 2022
Adun27:

The reason I'm still doubting if she is cheating or not is because she is still breastfeeding my baby (11months old)
ARE YOU A LEARNER?

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Mekzmoney(m): 6:38am On Nov 15, 2022
So many red flags and you're still keeping her.

Cheated & disrespected you and you still kept the ashawo in the house. So why would you be surprised if she's cheating again?

She might not be cheating but you're suspecting her because the trust is broken. She might also be straffing him, based on the fact that she cheated before. So we can't really say.

You confronted her and she went and told her colleague. Who does that? She already sees you as a weakling... The marriage won't work. You don't need any advice cos you already know that.
Adun27:

My wife has a child for me and she has been supportive financially, she does house chores everything, [b][/bbut she had betrayed me twice before, one was cheating, the other she stole money coniving with my cousins at my former business.]

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by kologba: 6:40am On Nov 15, 2022
Romanoff:
Your suspicion is based on previous trust broken and I know too well that trust once broken cannot be put together like before.

Before you keep confronting her, have evidence, calls aren't enough, the calls could be innocent and really work related.

Sha check her phone to set your mind at ease.

Una wey dey stay with unfaithful partner, the Lord is your strength o.
u don talk am finish she is an unfaithful partner... If I don verify say na me get children....once a woman start rubbish I don marry another wife come meet am inside house simple....na one wife,one husband dey cause this rubbish..

1 Like

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by gassbee: 6:56am On Nov 15, 2022
merits:

Must you sex?just three months.
if ur AK47 is not active, his own is active
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by obaaderemi: 7:02am On Nov 15, 2022
Kavod:

No one was born a SIMP or RED PILLER, Na our experience and upbringing categorize us. I can bet this guy would have really loved his mother and she went through HELL for him to be this patient and caring. Perhaps his mum is Late, or out of marital union, GUY we have to look out for each other on this Earth because these women go know say their babes na Ashana and them go still pretend just for the Man to fall in Love. You said you were not born to be a SIMP? DUDE, EVERY BASTARD MAN WAS ONCE A SIMP. WETIN YOU WAN TELL ME GUY? SAY YOU BE ORLANDO BLOOM OR BRAD PITT OR Johnny Depp abi na BEN AFFLECK? All these guys one woman don use them wipe ground times without numbers, even me self. I HEAR WORD BY FORCE.
Word!
Some of the guys saying they can't take what the op is taking are actually taking worse already or may take worse in future.

But all in all, for the sake of one's sanity as a man, if you can't cope with the headache of a cheating and unloving partner, it's better to walk away not forming Rambo like many of them are saying here. Just walk away. Marriage no be by force. There are other kinds of lives bedsides married life.
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by obaaderemi: 7:14am On Nov 15, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Take a load of rubbish, throw in some medical jargon and sure, some gullible among us could actually believe that the pap you just wrote actually bears substance. Your kind are all the same, if you aren't supporting homosexuality by appealing to pop psychology balderdash then its female promiscuity with testosterone, menopause and other such "scientific" terms shamelessly used to punctuate pure nonsense.
Don't mind him. We all have urges but what differentiates us from animals is our ability to control our urges. When a person cheats in a relationship, it's lack of self-control.
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Alusiizizi(m): 7:25am On Nov 15, 2022
obaaderemi:
Don't mind him. We all have urges but what differentiates us from animals is our ability to control our urges. When a person cheats in a relationship, it's lack of self-control.

I'm not even irritated at the poster because he/she ignored this basic fact, that we are not animals, but because his post was complete rubbish. First of all, the only information alluding to the age of the woman that the OP revealed, that the woman was suckling an 11 month old child, would suggest that the age of the woman is far below what usually marks the onset of menopause, additionally, his rants about testosterone, desire for younger men at that age among women is a flat out lie. The onset of menopause is usually marked by hot-flashes and ostentatiously a much less reduced sex drive among women which definitively rules out his "desire for younger men" bullshit. What the OP has done is take much of the characteristics of "mid-life crisis" that's often suffered by men living in the west and transposed it to women in menopause in a feeble attempt to justify infidelity and adultery.

1 Like

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by jeff1607(m): 7:29am On Nov 15, 2022
PlayMaker14:
I hereby ordain you as a FULL GROWN SIMP.

Damn, you're a complete weakling.

As if you no get ur own shortcomings, give advice and if you can’t go play with sand.

It is because of people like u , folks tend to bottle up their experiences
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by PlayMaker14: 7:33am On Nov 15, 2022
jeff1607:

As if you no get ur own shortcomings, give advice and if you can’t go play with sand.

It is because of people like u , folks tend to bottle up their experiences
You're mistaking me for your Dad kid.

Good morning. smiley

3 Likes

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Simplemeeeee: 7:36am On Nov 15, 2022
Adun27:

Same happened to me. Oga run o. You are no longer safe. Anything can happen to you. It will be better if you stop eating her food and drink her water. Infact, dont ask for sex again
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Greattha: 7:49am On Nov 15, 2022
It's only you that can tell if she's cheating or not.

Yes her defensive nature and denying you conjugal rights may give it away but it's dangerous to jump into conclusions.

Have you looked inwards to determine why she's denying you sex and being all defensive? Have you done something wrong (intentionally or ignorantly)?

The reason a woman denies her man access to her body is if said man has done something to make her believe he doesn't deserve her body.....so like I said look inward.

Are you stagnant? Do you better yourself (do you exercise to look appealing to her)? Do you provide? Have you been satisfying her in za oza room?
Asking all these so you know....even if she no longer wants you, you can do better than her. Dem no dey die put.

No one on Nairaland can give you answers to your queries except you.

Adun27:

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by HolyMan12: 7:54am On Nov 15, 2022
LikeAking:

He will God undicmatized her?
He will send Angel Gabriel grin
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by HolyMan12: 7:55am On Nov 15, 2022
dontrulee:
Nawa ooo
My future wife no fit try this nonsense with me
Deny me sex?
Behave irrational?
Impossible!

Bro, to tell you the truth, you're part of the problem. And solving this is not too difficult. grin
Omo! I will become a proud rapist should she even try .

I will rape her.

Marital Rape non apologist I am grin
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:06am On Nov 15, 2022
Adun27:

You are one big idiot! Let me now be brutally blunt with you.

I hate seeing supposed grown men acting like kids. Haven't you seen enough red flags already ??

I'm very sure that baby isn't yours... Go run a DNA test on that kid.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) / 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... / Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.