Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? (68061 Views)

My Husband No Dey Knack Me Well- Cheating Wife's Confession To Her Pastor(Video) / What I Saw My New Neighbor's Wife Doing This Morning / Man Narrate What He Saw Her Wife Doing With Their Son In Bathroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Charx122: 6:09pm On Nov 14, 2022
Adun27:
Please some weeks ago, I found out that her colleague (a male) calls her often. I told her but immediately she flair up and went to work with anger, she told me that the boy was calling him for work meanwhile they will see for sure the second workday, when you left home angrily without even fighting her.

The boy sent me some texts on WhatsApp explaining that she wants to collect a phone from my wife blahblahblah, I never replied the text, the boy called me twice on the second day and I didn't pick, my wife told me that the boy saw her face look angry and that's why he asked what was wrong with her and she explained to him, she told me that was why he was texting me.

Yesterday, I found out that the same boy still calls my wife and my wife calls him too, when I raised the issue again she flair up telling me the boy was calling him to ask her welfare.
What is confusing is that the first time they talk different things, why would a reasonable guy continues calling her after he knew it caused fight the first time, why would she continue too when she knows that it's threatening her marriage.

My wife has been denying me sex for 3 months, tell me if that's possible for a girl who loves to Bleep.

My wife has a child for me and she has been supportive financially, she does house chores everything, but she had betrayed me twice before, one was cheating, the other she stole money coniving with my cousins at my former business.

Please somebody advise me what to do.

My brother look at the hand writing on the wall she is at it again .. once a cheat always a cheater .. I'm sorry to say
This is a clear sign of infidelity.. someone is not telling you the truth everything is happening under your nose.

Please be careful no violence, Handel it with maturity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Germi9: 6:09pm On Nov 14, 2022
PlayMaker14:
She betrayed you twice.... One was cheating, while the other was stealing and you're still staying with that deadly black mamba because she's supporting you financially? Condoning nonsense because of the little cash she throws at home?

Continue staying there, very soon she will plot with that her colleague furcking her to send you to the great beyond.
Woman wey dey cheat still come dey thief join pass boko haram oo

3 Likes

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by AngelicBeing: 6:09pm On Nov 14, 2022
DropsMic:

Sorry in Advance
Hahaha, lol at sorry in advance cheesy
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by zedegit: 6:09pm On Nov 14, 2022
LikeAking:

You are a weak man... End d marriage ASAP.

Never allow any woman raise her voice at u.

Long live TRP.

Are you married?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 14, 2022
Adun27:
Please some weeks ago, I found out that her colleague (a male) calls her often. I told her but immediately she flair up and went to work with anger, she told me that the boy was calling him for work meanwhile they will see for sure the second workday, when you left home angrily without even fighting her.

The boy sent me some texts on WhatsApp explaining that she wants to collect a phone from my wife blahblahblah, I never replied the text, the boy called me twice on the second day and I didn't pick, my wife told me that the boy saw her face look angry and that's why he asked what was wrong with her and she explained to him, she told me that was why he was texting me.

Yesterday, I found out that the same boy still calls my wife and my wife calls him too, when I raised the issue again she flair up telling me the boy was calling him to ask her welfare.
What is confusing is that the first time they talk different things, why would a reasonable guy continues calling her after he knew it caused fight the first time, why would she continue too when she knows that it's threatening her marriage.

My wife has been denying me sex for 3 months, tell me if that's possible for a girl who loves to Bleep.

My wife has a child for me and she has been supportive financially, she does house chores everything, but she had betrayed me twice before, one was cheating, the other she stole money coniving with my cousins at my former business.

My guy, put your mind at rest, she isn't cheating, irrespective of the fact that she had done so in the past. If she does, those calls would have cease to come.

Women are wired to respond to inaction, but when that cease to come, forget it, she's real,,ok? I can vehemently tell you she isn't cheating on you,,ok?

3 Likes

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by qtguru(m): 6:10pm On Nov 14, 2022
Cheating wife and sexless marriage is a quick door to cheating or having a side chic in revenge if care is not taken.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Bigbrosman: 6:11pm On Nov 14, 2022
Fear Women eh
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by wiseone28: 6:11pm On Nov 14, 2022
She is not

1 Like

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Mrkumareze(m): 6:11pm On Nov 14, 2022
You are the wife now, she has overpowered you.
The earlier you let her off yiye hook, the better for you. Don't be surprised she ll plan your death

5 Likes

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by jazon(m): 6:11pm On Nov 14, 2022
Adun27:

Let me help you hack her phone. She's cheating.
I just want to prove to you that she's cheating.

2 Likes

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Alexiiydon: 6:11pm On Nov 14, 2022
Give yourself peace of mind and face your child get one young girl outside and stop asking her for sex don’t be stupid

3 Likes

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by chccho(m): 6:11pm On Nov 14, 2022
Romanoff:
Your suspicion is based on previous trust broken and I know too well that trust once broken cannot be put together like before.

Before you keep confronting her, have evidence, calls aren't enough, the calls could be innocent and really work related.

Sha check her phone to set your mind at ease.

Una wey dey stay with unfaithful partner, the Lord is your strength o.
Dem dey really try ooo!! Not like u and i faithful friends wink smiley
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by beeboi200(m): 6:12pm On Nov 14, 2022
Adun27:

The reason I'm still doubting if she is cheating or not is because she is still breastfeeding my baby (11months old)
are you sure the baby is even yours? Resemblance ain't enough, confirm thoroughly via DNA plz!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by BigYash: 6:12pm On Nov 14, 2022
Adun27:

Hand writing on the wall. Advise yourself o. You should be happy she d9c you sex.. Before she go give u yama yama disease. Only your so called wife,cheat and steals.. Bros you get mind still dey with her o. That boy calling you.. Just try find am and cut his ear. The right ear.. Case closed.. Why people dey like fvck married women, na em I never still understood til now.. Op you get idea?

3 Likes

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 14, 2022
One thing I've learnt In life

Never let your wife put food on the table

13 Likes

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by seguno2: 6:12pm On Nov 14, 2022
Romanoff:
Your suspicion is based on previous trust broken and I know too well that trust once broken cannot be put together like before.

Before you keep confronting her, have evidence, calls aren't enough, the calls could be innocent and really work related.

This your conclusion requires strength to be understood and digested o. It is well sha grin
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by illicit(m): 6:12pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ur use of pronouns is terrible
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by onlinestaff2020: 6:12pm On Nov 14, 2022
Adun27:

Text me on WhatsApp, I'll tell you the software you can use to listen to all her voice calls...I'll post you the link on WhatsApp and reroute to her phone.

The software can run a script that can extract her voice calls from few months ago...Also, you can program the software to download all the voice calls in her history as a download reroute to your own mobile phone.

All these could serve as your evidence to nail her.

Anyway, the software is N5k - non negotiable.

My WhatsApp is : 0/8/1/3/4/1/9/8/7/9/5

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Germi9: 6:12pm On Nov 14, 2022
Adun27:

We were not married when she cheated
Sharrap
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by chester23(m): 6:13pm On Nov 14, 2022
The worst that can happen to a marriage is betrayal of trust.when trust is broken you will be living in suspicion till the end of your lives.
Am talking from experience, to calm your mind bro call the young man or boy as you call him, tell him that you are not comfortable with him calling your wife. chekina

4 Likes

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by agabaI23(m): 6:13pm On Nov 14, 2022
Romanoff:

Hi, I like your fingers
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 14, 2022
Adun27:

She's definitely cheating.
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Tremple8v: 6:15pm On Nov 14, 2022
Women can be so deceiving at times. But my guy .. abeg no loose guard.

3 Likes

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by jeromestarks: 6:15pm On Nov 14, 2022
Adun27:

The first child is not your child.

4 Likes

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by BigYash: 6:15pm On Nov 14, 2022
Nwatachoba1:
One thing I've learnt In life

Never let your wife put food on the table

Bros you get sense e.. If a man wants his home to be balance, never you allow her provide food for the family. She can be supportive in other area.. Food and rent.. No gree o.. See finish go full everywhere ,if you gree her

3 Likes

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by HomoSapiien: 6:15pm On Nov 14, 2022
Adun27:

Dem don use your head ma nigga.

What a fuckin simp.

She cheated on you, yet you allowed it slide, that gave her the audacity to further cheat, and even go as far as refusing you sex.

Best thing you can do is to divorce her, otherwise the see finish is just the beginning. I only hope your life doesn’t end with it. Because a cheating wife brings nothing but death to her husband.

4 Likes

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Maobichek: 6:16pm On Nov 14, 2022
omotoshodontee1:
the boy dick is sweeter Dan urs,she now find sexual pleasure from him..ur marriage is in big mess cos once a girl is dickmatized,nah only God fit undicmatized her...sorry bro

Hahahahaaaa!!! What will i not see in Nairaland!!! Which one is "dickmatized" and "undickmatized" ? Hahahaaaa!
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 14, 2022
If your wife denied you sex for 3 months and flaring up any time you confront her about her contact with a guy, my brother it's time to reassess. Believe me or not your marriage is now like a pendulum. Brace for heartbreak may the force be with you...

3 Likes

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Godmother(f): 6:16pm On Nov 14, 2022
The worst thing you can do is bring your marriage issue onto nairaland. By the time these small, small, unmarried folks with very little marriage experience finish with it, you'll be divorced, bitter, and full of regrets.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by mannyjoe2002: 6:17pm On Nov 14, 2022
marital issues are best settled by face to face talk bereft of anger.talk things over with your wife candidly and sort things out amicably
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 14, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out / Gas Explosion Kills Lady In Jos, 26 Days After Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.