Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? (68042 Views)

My Husband No Dey Knack Me Well- Cheating Wife's Confession To Her Pastor(Video) / What I Saw My New Neighbor's Wife Doing This Morning / Man Narrate What He Saw Her Wife Doing With Their Son In Bathroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by PlayMaker14: 3:10pm On Nov 14, 2022
Adun27:

We were not married when she cheated
And you still went ahead to Wife her?

Damn....

E better make person born thief than to born MUMU.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by MikeofAfrica: 4:09pm On Nov 14, 2022
Adun27:

Kindly tell me how

How can you still be living with a woman who you caught red handed cheating on you?
Marriage is base on trust once that trust is broken, there must be consequences. The consequecy for a woman cheating on her husband is either divorce or the man marries a second wife.
Since you failed to apply any of the above punishments to your wife, believe me, she presently sees you as a weakling.
Hence she will continue cheating on you and if you are not careful, send you to your early grave.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by techWriter1: 4:11pm On Nov 14, 2022
I hereby appoint you as a FULL GROWN SIMP

13 Likes

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 14, 2022
Romanoff:
Your suspicion is based on previous trust broken and I know too well that trust once broken cannot be put together like before.

Before you keep confronting her, have evidence, calls aren't enough, the calls could be innocent and really work related.

Sha check her phone to set your mind at ease.

Una wey dey stay with unfaithful partner, the Lord is your strength o.
shut up my friend, come out clean and condemn her act, stop supporting evil, if the husband dislikes the friendship, then she should bring it to an end, she is a married woman for crying out loud.....

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by DropsMic(m): 6:01pm On Nov 14, 2022
Adun27:
Please some weeks ago, I found out that her colleague (a male) calls her often. I told her but immediately she flair up and went to work with anger, she told me that the boy was calling him for work meanwhile they will see for sure the second workday, when you left home angrily without even fighting her.

The boy sent me some texts on WhatsApp explaining that she wants to collect a phone from my wife blahblahblah, I never replied the text, the boy called me twice on the second day and I didn't pick, my wife told me that the boy saw her face look angry and that's why he asked what was wrong with her and she explained to him, she told me that was why he was texting me.

Yesterday, I found out that the same boy still calls my wife and my wife calls him too, when I raised the issue again she flair up telling me the boy was calling him to ask her welfare.
What is confusing is that the first time they talk different things, why would a reasonable guy continues calling her after he knew it caused fight the first time, why would she continue too when she knows that it's threatening her marriage.

My wife has been denying me sex for 3 months, tell me if that's possible for a girl who loves to Bleep.

My wife has a child for me and she has been supportive financially, she does house chores everything, but she had betrayed me twice before, one was cheating, the other she stole money coniving with my cousins at my former business.

Please somebody advise me what to do.

Sorry in Advance

1 Like

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by merits(m): 6:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
Adun27:
Please some weeks ago, I found out that her colleague (a male) calls her often. I told her but immediately she flair up and went to work with anger, she told me that the boy was calling him for work meanwhile they will see for sure the second workday, when you left home angrily without even fighting her.

The boy sent me some texts on WhatsApp explaining that she wants to collect a phone from my wife blahblahblah, I never replied the text, the boy called me twice on the second day and I didn't pick, my wife told me that the boy saw her face look angry and that's why he asked what was wrong with her and she explained to him, she told me that was why he was texting me.

Yesterday, I found out that the same boy still calls my wife and my wife calls him too, when I raised the issue again she flair up telling me the boy was calling him to ask her welfare.
What is confusing is that the first time they talk different things, why would a reasonable guy continues calling her after he knew it caused fight the first time, why would she continue too when she knows that it's threatening her marriage.

My wife has been denying me sex for 3 months, tell me if that's possible for a girl who loves to Bleep.

My wife has a child for me and she has been supportive financially, she does house chores everything, but she had betrayed me twice before, one was cheating, the other she stole money coniving with my cousins at my former business.

Must you sex?just three months.
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by harmargedon: 6:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
Adun27:

she's cheating, that's the painful truth.

5 Likes

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by BobbieZion(m): 6:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
Your tenses are very bad.

2 Likes

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Mykelslim: 6:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
God abeg no use marriage punish me.

11 Likes

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by premierlead: 6:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
Fear women

7 Likes

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Firstcitizen: 6:03pm On Nov 14, 2022
DropsMic:

Sorry in Advance

No, just tell him RIP in advance

1 Like

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by BarrElChapo(m): 6:03pm On Nov 14, 2022
Adun27:

Cheated on in the marriage? She has cheated on before so she’s capable of doing it again.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Ireportlive: 6:03pm On Nov 14, 2022
She's cheating on you emotionally, it's not yet physical

2 Likes

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by dazzlingd(m): 6:03pm On Nov 14, 2022
Adun27:

Unago c shege

2 Likes

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Megabig: 6:03pm On Nov 14, 2022
How do y’all stay with someone who have cheated on you before? Like the person opened legs for another man to strick and nut in, y’all crazy with this marriage thing… can never be me

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by davien(m): 6:03pm On Nov 14, 2022
Pass me her number let me find out. grin

1 Like

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by diogo23: 6:03pm On Nov 14, 2022
Adun27:

The reason I'm still doubting if she is cheating or not is because she is still breastfeeding my baby (11months old)
Some cheat with pregnancy while some cheat when they're breastfeeding. Do proper investigation

17 Likes

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by HomeTutorsPro: 6:04pm On Nov 14, 2022
Adun27:

You didn't tell us where you live.
It'll be easier to advise you if we know where you live.
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by MelesZanawi: 6:04pm On Nov 14, 2022
Oko oloyun was killed by armed men. His wife remarried less than 2 years later.
Shina Peters was invited to perform during the wedding.

Your wife will kill you and marry that idiot sleeping with her. Better you kick her out so she doesn't kill you.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by AngelicBeing: 6:04pm On Nov 14, 2022
PlayMaker14:
I hereby ordain you as a FULL GROWN SIMP.

Damn, you're a complete weakling.
Hahaha, lol at full blown SIMP, una go kill person with laugh for nairaland.com cheesy

5 Likes

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by CEOKmotors: 6:04pm On Nov 14, 2022
shocked
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Zeezenho: 6:05pm On Nov 14, 2022
PlayMaker14:
I hereby ordain you as a FULL GROWN SIMP.

Damn, you're a complete weakling.

Simp keh,oga you no her say na the lady deh pay the guyman house rent and bills? the guy no get mouth for the marriage he need pity not blames .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Princessdainty(m): 6:05pm On Nov 14, 2022
You have finally come to the end of your marriage. After your "teropi secxxion" with the small boiz on nairaland ,I'm sure either one of you must kollect.

No serious husband or wife brings their sh!t on a faceless forum like this sh!tdump. Do you not have family members?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Kobicove(m): 6:05pm On Nov 14, 2022
A wife that can connive with outsiders to steal from her husband is worse than a viper undecided

24 Likes

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by CEOKmotors: 6:05pm On Nov 14, 2022
Adun27:

Be very careful sir.

Living with a cheating woman is worse than living with a very venomous snake.

There was this program I watched on CBS JUSTICE, the title "killer couples".

How a man was killed by his wife's lover, with the wife being an accomplice.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by unclejb2(m): 6:06pm On Nov 14, 2022
Adun27:

you need to go and make money.... Probably you married a hoe

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Moniya4Real(m): 6:06pm On Nov 14, 2022
I feel for you bro. Exactly what I experienced before she told me bluntly she was no longer interested in the marriage that I would meet someone else. A wife of over 12 hers with 2 boys aged 12 and 8 respectively/ No sooner had she left than her cheating escapades started flooding in. Thank God say I didn’t find out on time or else….. would have killed her. And interestingly, I never cheated on her-which she knew and attestatedto

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by afbstrategies: 6:07pm On Nov 14, 2022
Adun27:

Bros. You have shown you have a weak liver, so, there's nothing you will learn here that will help you. Your guess is as good as ours.

Truth is: Yes, she banging another guy ok.

4 Likes

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Germi9: 6:07pm On Nov 14, 2022
Hack her WhatsApp with a spy app and monitor her chats but we. You do that please never talk about the issue again act like you have forgotten the whole matter

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by SirJerrie(m): 6:08pm On Nov 14, 2022
You married a CHEAT and a THIEF!!

I feel sorry for you!!!

You've confronted her twice and she flairs up TWICE...
Meaning she sees nothing wrong in it and she obviously doesn't care about how it affects her marriage.
THAT WOMAN DOESN'T HAVE ANY RESPECT FOR YOU OR THE UNION!!!
You Have Every Right To Be Suspicious...
She's denied you sex for 3 good months..
IF she's not getting it from outside yet, she definitely will!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Iamnotfearyou: 6:08pm On Nov 14, 2022
diogo23:

She is cheating on him, a woman can't deny her husband sex for complete three months without a reason. Somebody somewhere is doing it

Don't forget where he said "for a girl who likes doing it with me"

1 Like

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Raymond0008(m): 6:08pm On Nov 14, 2022
This is where side chick is important, if you plan your game well! There should be a small girl that will be keeping your company while you free her(but still be a supportive father to your children) sooner she will regain her sense back and apologize. Once that her co worker has a relationship definitely she will throw up and run back to you.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! / 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.