Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? (68058 Views)

My Husband No Dey Knack Me Well- Cheating Wife's Confession To Her Pastor(Video) / What I Saw My New Neighbor's Wife Doing This Morning / Man Narrate What He Saw Her Wife Doing With Their Son In Bathroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by walexsho(m): 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ask for a sincere divorce as test.... If she ask for reason, just tell her you need breathing space. Her reaction will give you a clue. If she really want a divorce just let her go together with the children cos she's off market.
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by InvertedHammer: 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2022
Adun27:
Please some weeks ago, I found out that her colleague (a male) calls her often. I told her but immediately she flair up and went to work with anger, she told me that the boy was calling him for work meanwhile they will see for sure the second workday, when you left home angrily without even fighting her.

The boy sent me some texts on WhatsApp explaining that she wants to collect a phone from my wife blahblahblah, I never replied the text, the boy called me twice on the second day and I didn't pick, my wife told me that the boy saw her face look angry and that's why he asked what was wrong with her and she explained to him, she told me that was why he was texting me.

Yesterday, I found out that the same boy still calls my wife and my wife calls him too, when I raised the issue again she flair up telling me the boy was calling him to ask her welfare.
What is confusing is that the first time they talk different things, why would a reasonable guy continues calling her after he knew it caused fight the first time, why would she continue too when she knows that it's threatening her marriage.

My wife has been denying me sex for 3 months, tell me if that's possible for a girl who loves to Bleep.

My wife has a child for me and she has been supportive financially, she does house chores everything, but she had betrayed me twice before, one was cheating, the other she stole money coniving with my cousins at my former business.

Please somebody advise me what to do.
/
Ignore her. Don't ask her for sex. Don't ask her for anything. Worst case scenario will be a divorce. Prepare your mind should it happen. Asking her about cheating or showing concern will make it worse for you or her.

Remember that the best gift you can give to a cheating wife and a man sleeping with her is to let him keep her.

Embrace the power of indifference. I can translate women into English.

By the way, have you done a DNA on your child? cool

/
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by omotola90(m): 8:33pm On Nov 14, 2022
raymondhillmimi:

When I see a thread like this, I remember one Nairalander who’s wife left him after taken numerous advices from here.

Your story sounds sketchy and empty, you accused your wife of cheating with no evidence but a phone call, your wife can’t just deny you sex for 3 months and you know it. If you want some good advice tell us what really happened between you too. Or you can choose to applaud the teenagers here chanting you to bring down your marriage.

Just remember that when it crashes you alone will bear the consequences.
the best advice here...but some young lads full here shouting simp....nairaland has lost its glory days...your advice and that of a lady here is the best....we haven't heard of the wife side of the story....

1 Like

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2022
This generation, marriage is a joke. In the olden days, a woman dares not look at another mans face let alone cheating in her marriage and the man will still allow her to live in that house. Abomination!

If the tradition of old still stood, many families would have been wiped out due to the rate people cheat these days.

She's obviously cheating because she has cheated before and you didn't do anything, therefore it's nothing to her any more.

Like I would always say. I don't pity you men because when you were chyking her, I guess it didn't take you anything to cross her and then you felt you were living the life. Common sense did not tell you any girl that is easily played is a community tool.
I wonder why e come dey shock you now.

1 Like

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by tnerro1(m): 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2022
zexy2030:
If ur wife denies u sex because she is breast feeding.. Sit her down and ask her questions she will tell you and if she insist, call one of her relations that is closer to her, report it. If it doesn't change, send her out or stay away outside ur home for a week. No call, no message, just act caring in the morning then lodge outside with either phones off or don't pick her calls. Then after 7days return home. If she asks you where u went don't reply her. Stop eating her food. Buy food and bring home. If she ask you why, tell her u r on a specific fast. If she ask u for money, promise u will give her and pretend u forgot. Watch her do and tell us what she will do next.
But the guy no get money nah, u no see where him write say na the woman dey pay bills tongue

1 Like

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by greypencils: 8:43pm On Nov 14, 2022
Adun27:
Please some weeks ago, I found out that her colleague (a male) calls her often. I told her but immediately she flair up and went to work with anger, she told me that the boy was calling him for work meanwhile they will see for sure the second workday, when you left home angrily without even fighting her.

The boy sent me some texts on WhatsApp explaining that she wants to collect a phone from my wife blahblahblah, I never replied the text, the boy called me twice on the second day and I didn't pick, my wife told me that the boy saw her face look angry and that's why he asked what was wrong with her and she explained to him, she told me that was why he was texting me.

Yesterday, I found out that the same boy still calls my wife and my wife calls him too, when I raised the issue again she flair up telling me the boy was calling him to ask her welfare.
What is confusing is that the first time they talk different things, why would a reasonable guy continues calling her after he knew it caused fight the first time, why would she continue too when she knows that it's threatening her marriage.

My wife has been denying me sex for 3 months, tell me if that's possible for a girl who loves to Bleep.

My wife has a child for me and she has been supportive financially, she does house chores everything, but she had betrayed me twice before, one was cheating, the other she stole money coniving with my cousins at my former business.

She has cheated on you before and you think it will never happen again? Sorry man, You married the wrongest woman ever.
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by shineeye1: 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2022
Adun27:

Mumu men full this Nigeria o. A woman denied you sex for months and you still muster the stupidity to call her your wife! This slut knows full well that you are a spineless silly simp and she is ready to fhuck you to stupor. You are clearly the woman of the house. Keep enjoying her financial support.. You go soon kpeme..
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by jaxxy(m): 8:47pm On Nov 14, 2022
Adun27:

How I'm I part of the problem? And how can I solve it ?

No loving wife denies hee husband sex for 3 months without a genuine and well verifiable reason or excuse. so what reasons did she give u?? undecided

if none then she is 70/80% cheating or planning yo cheat. She has even cheated b4 so it won't be so hard to do it again bt this time smarter.

U have only one Jon find evidence of her cheating or not. Clone her messages if u must. because what's going on in ur home now is an abnormal situation. Completely abnormal.

even without confirming she's cheating again the mo sex for 3 months needs to be addressed as a serious issue unless ure scared of letting her go or have no way to correct her when she goes wrong. Then u are in big trouble.

when u find out u can no longer correct ur wife when she's wrong either within urselves or by 3 party ots time to have serious thoughts about ur marriage and its continuity.
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by harmony75: 8:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
Both of you need to talk.. Talk and talk now before it will not be too late.
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
BigYash:
Bros you get sense e.. If a man wants his home to be balance, never you allow her provide food for the family. She can be supportive in other area.. Food and rent.. No gree o.. See finish go full everywhere ,if you gree her

Walai, na see finish make the wife dey so anyhow and the husband can't talk cus he will go hungry or probably be thrown out of the house... A WISE MAN ONCE SAID, NEVER LET YOUR WIFE BE RICHER THAN YOU... E GET WHY E TALK AM

1 Like

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Bahamas95(m): 8:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
Adun27:

The reason I'm still doubting if she is cheating or not is because she is still breastfeeding my baby (11months old)
Oga to be honest you're so annoying and a disgrace to manhood. Will breastfeeding stop a cheating woman from fvcking around? Do pregnant women not have sex? If you can straff your pregnant wife what makes you think another man can't do same with her?

It's obvious you don't have a say in that house because she's supporting you financially.....You better end that rubbish you call marriage before she sends you to early grave!

1 Like

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by GoooodHardDick: 8:52pm On Nov 14, 2022
Adun27:

Your wife cheated on you Once and you still have her in your house till now?

What is wrong with you simp men?
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by latolz: 8:54pm On Nov 14, 2022
Adun27:

omo your marriage dan finish. She might only fvck when she might be pregnant for the dude then say it's yours.. For your own mental health make money and move on.. YOUR MENTAL HEALTH IS KEY..
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by deavicky(m): 8:59pm On Nov 14, 2022
Adun27:

The reason I'm still doubting if she is cheating or not is because she is still breastfeeding my baby (11months old)
I don't like one suspecting his or her partner but breast feeding baby does not stop her from have sex. I believe you were have sex before she stop u 3 months ago.
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Bukfab(f): 9:00pm On Nov 14, 2022
LikeAking:

You are a weak man... End d marriage ASAP.

Never allow any woman raise her voice at u.

Long live TRP.

Special Adviser,he should end d marriage becos d woman raised her voice So dat U can pack in or u have someone u want to gv him?
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by okrikaboi: 9:00pm On Nov 14, 2022
No marry Una no go hear grin
Marriage is for losers
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Emmacy001: 9:01pm On Nov 14, 2022
Bamrems:
This is what is happening to your wife, if she is in her late twenties, there is slightly an increase in the testosterone level in her body as they start preparing for menopause. The level of oxytocin starts decreasing and they feel the effect of testosterone more as guys do in their teens and early twenties.

Most women don't understand why all of a sudden, they start losing interest in their husbands and find young guys around more attractive. They lose interest in sex with their husbands and fantasize about their young lovers. They start to develop emotional connections with these young guys and become distant to their husbands because of guilt.

Most men fail to understand or don't believe their faithful or loyal wives have started stepping out and even deny the obvious signs which most times come with abstinence from sex with them and emotional bonding with their lovers. It's actually frustrating for both parties, most women because of the high level of dopamine they get from their lovers are conflicted with either leaving their husbands or becoming angry with them.

Although it is suggested that it's a way of nature making the older eggs fertilized by younger sperms. Very soon your wife will ask for either separation or divorce if you fail to confront her to choose between you and her lover.
You can Pm me I'll advice you on how to confront her and call her out, so she don't play with their emotions or gaslight you as women in this stage do to justify their cheating as being unhappy or the man not doing enough in the relationship.

I have a lot to write but time won't allow me. I see a lot of me crying here saying their wives are stepping out or leaving them because of this same brain hormonal chemistry happening in their women.

he

Inako jazz
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by akinbodma(m): 9:04pm On Nov 14, 2022
Women would test your patience

Money water love plant, have you ever experienced what a poor man face in a relationship from his wife
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Chinny024(f): 9:05pm On Nov 14, 2022
LikeAking:

You are a weak man... End d marriage ASAP.

Never allow any woman raise her voice at u.

Long live TRP.

Is that easy to end marriage?... Hmmmm
You are single,maybe.
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by BigYash: 9:14pm On Nov 14, 2022
Nwatachoba1:

Walai, na see finish make the wife dey so anyhow and the husband can't talk cus he will go hungry or probably be thrown out of the house... A WISE MAN ONCE SAID, NEVER LET YOUR WIFE BE RICHER THAN YOU... E GET WHY E TALK AM
I swear bros..

1 Like

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by greypencils: 9:14pm On Nov 14, 2022
premierlead:
Fear women
Imagine getting married to this woman in this picture expecting her to stay faithful, person wey ashewo dey her eye. If as a guy, you get married to ashewo, someone who bleeped around before she met you, na wahala you dey find be that.

2 Likes

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by wonder233: 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2022
No need for all that. OP knows she is cheating, but he is too scared of losing her financial support, the wife too knows this. It isn't about her being dickmatised or the boy in question being sweeter, it is common for most women in this clime who have some little change to want to sleep around because they have the psychological leverage to. It is a rare privilege they feel only men have been enjoying.
The only solution for OP is to call her bluff and send her packing. He should be ready to do away with the financial support, he shouldn't be afraid. Psychologically, he may even be poor because he is relying on her. If he musters the courage to let her go, he will leave this comfort zone and prosper.
SamOchuko:

Bug her phone, not just call but WhatsApp and text messages as well, you’ll find out the truth with time
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by projet: 9:18pm On Nov 14, 2022
Holybaddo:
Pls be sure to tell us what happens at the end
Lol..... person family issue
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by SPAMBOX7: 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2022
This is what's gonna happen. She finna fvck the colleague till she gets pregnant for him then come home one day and initiate sex with the weak hubby then after a month she tells him she pregnant, and the mumu hubby will gladly accept the bastard.

This I have seen
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by ghiloman28(m): 9:32pm On Nov 14, 2022
Omo see this man why you talking like this now. Woman can have sex anytime after 3months of birth stop this reasoning and man up bro. Woman that allows thier concubine to fuk them during pregnancy sef. No Dey looseguard and stay woke
Adun27:

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by MikeofAfrica: 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2022
Tamilore11:
The way u ppl mention second wife, u guys think it’s a punishment to d woman. On the long run, the woman adjusts or still continue cheating, while the man creates more responsibilities for himself. 2nd wife sef go born extra mouths , u will feed, cloth, pay fees for all of dem. Laslas, who bears the burden? Abi na the first wife go take responsiblity? Laslas, u go feed first n second wife and the kids. Dis is a very stupid advice

I gave two options - either he divorce the woman or get a second wife.
The two options have their advantages and disadvantages. If the man involve is wealthy and has a strong & large heart, the best option is marrying a second wife.
When a man marries a second wife, the two woman will be contesting for the man's love and attention. If any of them becomes foolish by ever talking to another man outside, the other wife will spy on her and reveal all her secrets to the man.
To get the best out of a woman and make her respect you, she needs a rival at home. This is the wisdom that our forefathers use in managing their homes.
In polygamous marriage, the man is the King while his wivies fight for his love and attention. In Monogamous marriage, the woman is the Queen while her husband fights for her love and attention.
However considering the economic situation of Nigeria and the fact that men of today are mostly weaklings that easily fall in love with one woman, I will advice OP to divorce the woman and start searching for another wife.

1 Like

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by almarthins(m): 9:37pm On Nov 14, 2022
Adun27:

Have you married her legally?
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Dirtyyansh: 9:38pm On Nov 14, 2022
Your wife flared up under your own roof?
The same apartment you paid for?
Denying you sex for 3months?

No woman born of a woman can treat me like this, and I made bold to say it.

Na her papa house she go end up the next day.
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by fantastic1: 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2022
One lesson I have learnt from women and I have never been wrong once is, if you forgive a cheating woman, she sees you as soft and punish you for it.

1 Like

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by edunaragold(f): 9:43pm On Nov 14, 2022
Oga pls why are you disturbing your self na, see calm down as long as the dog that will get lost in the forest won't hear the hunter whistle, stop worrying her, mind your business ok, my wife did same to me by refusing me sex for one yr I did not die . Those kind woman na quite them dey quite for them till something knack them . That were you strke
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by ChristineC: 9:45pm On Nov 14, 2022
record her calls, and if she's truly in another romantic relationship then dump her straight away or you could end up dead.
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by ChristineC: 9:46pm On Nov 14, 2022
edunaragold:
Oga pls why are you disturbing your self na, see calm down as long as the dog that will get lost in the forest won't hear the hunter whistle, stop worrying her, mind your business ok, my wife did same to me by refusing me sex for one yr I did not die . Those kind woman na quite them dey quite for them till something knack them . That were you strke
one year? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! / 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.