Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:43 AM

Is It True That Nl Has: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True That Nl Has: (572 Views)

Is It True That Short Ladies Donot Make Good House Wife? / Behind Every Successful Man Is A Woman': Is it True? / Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That Nl Has: by GB102(m): 10:28am On Aug 24, 2011
is it true that NL has the answer to every relationship problem? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is It True That Nl Has: by MrCork17: 10:37am On Aug 24, 2011
GB102:

is it true that NL has the answer to every relationship problem?   undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

yes undecided
Re: Is It True That Nl Has: by SUKURU(m): 10:46am On Aug 24, 2011
maybe wink ;d
Re: Is It True That Nl Has: by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 24, 2011
Funny, it has answer to bash ur problems
Re: Is It True That Nl Has: by claremont(m): 10:54am On Aug 24, 2011
Yes, it does actually, by adding more problems to the one you already have!
Re: Is It True That Nl Has: by xkillz(m): 10:55am On Aug 24, 2011
NO!!! cheesy cheesy NL only has the solution for all kinds of STRESS!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin Always Laughing My Synchronized As[b]s[/b] Off to ST[b]U[/b]PID threads such as this one! Kudos OP! You always make my day! Keep up your CRETINOUS CREDULOUSNESS! grin grin grin grin grin grin undecided undecided
Re: Is It True That Nl Has: by Sijo01(f): 11:03am On Aug 24, 2011
xkillz:

NO!!! cheesy cheesy NL only has the solution for all kinds of [color=#550000]STRESS!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin Always Laughing My Synchronized As[b]s[/b] Off to ST[b]U[/b]PID threads such as this one! Kudos OP! You always make my day! Keep up your CRETINOUS CREDULOUSNESS! grin grin grin grin grin grin undecided undecided[/color]

including pain & sorrows
Re: Is It True That Nl Has: by kpolli(m): 11:08am On Aug 24, 2011
They have the answer to "how to spoil ur relationship"
Re: Is It True That Nl Has: by MMM2(m): 11:55am On Aug 24, 2011
op
yes with people like 190 and mr.cork ur question is answered correctly angry
Re: Is It True That Nl Has: by 190smh: 7:48pm On Aug 24, 2011
^and with people who push hard drugs like MMM behind the scenes angry angry
Re: Is It True That Nl Has: by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 24, 2011
No ur problem will be more complicated here

(1) (Reply)

Our Nigeria Woman And Accountability. / Re: Officially Inviting All Nairalanders To My Big City Wedding ! / Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.