Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi (48489 Views)

Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River / Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election / 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Bigchristo: 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2022
zionstaar75:
u called soludo a criminal and now ure calling me a fool and both of us are more successful than you and older than u(unless you're worth over 100million and above 48years)you lack home training
E don pain you now Abi? If you know you’re this old then you would have stay off my mentioning, don’t care how much you have in your bank account so long as you aren’t feeding me and my family or paying my bills then you ain’t richer than me, keep your age aside and reason like a matured person, some old men Dey reason dust this days
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by buhariguy(m): 9:44pm On Nov 14, 2022
maestroferddi:
You are a clown...

I can tell you for free that Soludo has dug his political grave in Igboland...

The fact that Soludo even elected to delve into the Afenifere matter shows how petty and simple-minded he is...

Peter Obi's Lagos rally is coming up on the 30th of November...The turnout should tell you whether Soludo's bad belle and sour grapes had any impact...

Nigerians are wiser now...
hiss,
Rally of underage girls and boys
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Kaysalas(m): 9:46pm On Nov 14, 2022
Scamburster:

And after that you will remain jobless until your brain is reset. slowpoke urchin. Wicked set of people.
You never disappoint! Frustrated being.
Obi will lose by a landslide. grin I cannot be jobless, I make I pick. Continue to wallow in your bitterness. Cheers!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by REALretep(m): 9:47pm On Nov 14, 2022
We have heard you Soludo
We have heard you loud and clear
Just be prepared for the shock coming your way after the elections
You have actually succeeded in gingering the OBIdients to do whatever it takes to deliver Peter Obi and Labour Party to Aso Rock next year.
Nigeria belongs to the people and we will break all those political structures to deliver our man.
So help us God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by searchlight: 9:48pm On Nov 14, 2022
BATified2023:
Thank God this is coming from soludo himself,I can’t imagine what will happen if this were to come from a Yoruba person

The same thing we have been telling them since that made them call us many derogatory names is the same thing soludo is telling them

Now let the attack on soludo begin
But normal you are a fool and I hope you know that.
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by warlordd(m): 9:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
AcuraZDX:
In all these epistle of John, no corruption or Mismanagement of fund was mentioned..

Soludo move on from the defeat of 2010.

Oluwole Professor
Otu gbawa nne gi there! Ipob bingo, always sounding stupid.
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by prophetfire: 9:52pm On Nov 14, 2022
naptu2:
Screenshots.
Soludo is being petty and it's unfortunate. So a busy governor has time to sit down and write this long epistle.
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by pinkgoodies(m): 9:52pm On Nov 14, 2022
madapcmod:
Valentine Ozigbo should be warming up to take over from this talkative. In the history of Anambra, only Peter Obi and Obiano completed 8yrs. Others before him were kicked out after first tenure. Soludo is gradually losing the support he earned from the political serenity Obi instituted.

I don't think he knows there is a second tenure in the offing.

Prof without sense. Learn when to talk and when not to talk.

Oyo Governor Makinde is PDP and anti APC, but he is subtly supporting Thieefnubu. Your own is to open mouth waàaaaa

Just because he spoke the truth, u no follow vote am b4. We no even send u also. If he performs well. We get him second term. We no dey do dat eye service. Na why una no dey value Umahi.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by warlordd(m): 9:56pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

This man is truly a Professor
Imagine the quality of the write up
Best thing I have read on Nairaland today
So articulate

Yes, he's highly cerebral. Soludo is truly a first class brain.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by BusinessPlan22: 9:57pm On Nov 14, 2022
WhatCanIsay:
Lol, I read that rant and stopped at the first paragraph. I told the person that sent it to me that it's fake news, that the structure of the rant sounds like what some of those bloggers masquerading as content creators will post. My guy referred me to Soludo Facebook account.

It's was disorienting to see such ranting coming from governor of my state! Soludo sounds so unhinged that I started wondering about his mental health. For how long has he been harbouring hatred for Peter Obi? Hatred is a strong disease that kills silently in a violent way.

The summary of Soludo rant is that Peter Obi ought to have run under the umbrella of APGA and other bla bla bla

2023 will really show that real POWER belongs to the PEOPLE. We the PEOPLE are giving that POWER to PETER OBI!!!

How many of Una, abeg shift

1 Like

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by AcuraZDX: 9:57pm On Nov 14, 2022
warlordd:

Otu gbawa nne gi there! Ipob bingo, always sounding stupid.

Egbe Eligwe gbagbuo nne na nna gi.

Ezi ohia

1 Like

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by AcuraZDX: 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
damkin24:

Pained

Pained about Drugnubu or who?
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by AcuraZDX: 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
porthouse7:
investmenting government money into private family business is corruption

Which one did your father invest in you?

Drug money grin
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by AcuraZDX: 9:59pm On Nov 14, 2022
naijainstinct:
Who in your entire family graduated with a 2.1, talk more of a 1st class degree? You go just open mouth was because of 19mb data wey you get.

That everyone in your family is a narrow pusher doesn't mean others are. Otu gbawa nne gi
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Royzevic(m): 10:00pm On Nov 14, 2022
BATified2023:
it’s only meant for intellectuals n not miscreants

There is no intellectual in the BAT camp
Only urchins and sychophants...

But it's politics season where everybody has an opinion and they trust the golden rule of accommodating everybody's opinion no matter how flawed..

So URCHIN you nothing close to an INTELLECTUAL. keep earning your pay from your drug lord..
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by porthouse7(f): 10:00pm On Nov 14, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Which one did your father invest in you?

Drug money grin
my father is not lying his way to aso rock
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by AcuraZDX: 10:00pm On Nov 14, 2022
victorsola:
go school u no go hear . Poverty increased under ur saviour obi . And went down under obaino . So u guy na bringer of poverty. He should visit u and ur people

Says some living in an IDP camp. Pray very well tonight, so that ISWAP won't attack your mother and sisters in IDP
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by AcuraZDX: 10:01pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ilaje1:

Either you and those that applauded your message are illiterate or you guys just lack comprehension. Read again about putting money where one is a shareholder in the name of investment. And that's not corruption?

You're a clown..

Anambra state government is the shareholder.

Go and read it up at Sabmiller site. Dumb skull
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by AcuraZDX: 10:01pm On Nov 14, 2022
Hoodnigga123:
Desperate omo Ibo trying hard to cause confusion between the west and the north. It will not work. U will end up labouring in vain

Desperate Omo ale
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by AcuraZDX: 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ingocof:

Did you even watch the interview on channels? The prof. tried to avoid mentioning the name of Obi but Seun kept mentioning his name as if Obi is the Lord and Saviour of Seun's family, so what do you expect of the governor?

After saying he doesn't want to comment, what did he do? Started saying gibberish like his predecessor Drunkard Obiano
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by warlordd(m): 10:03pm On Nov 14, 2022
[quote author=WhatCanIsay post=118389912]Lol, I read that rant and stopped at the first paragraph. I told the person that sent it to me that it's fake news, that the structure of the rant sounds like what some of those bloggers masquerading as content creators will post. My guy referred me to Soludo Facebook account.

It's was disorienting to see such ranting coming from governor of my state! Soludo sounds so unhinged that I started wondering about his mental health. For how long has he been harbouring h
Otu gbawa nne gi there! Ipob monkey talking bad about and erudite professor
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by AcuraZDX: 10:04pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ingocof:

But investing tax payers money into a business he has a stake isn't corruption?

When did Anambra state government become Peter Obi?

Obi has said it countless times, that if you find any fund directed to him,he will stop campaigning. Till date, we still dey wait.
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by AcuraZDX: 10:05pm On Nov 14, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Everyone keeps attacking Peter Obi and saying he is not going anywhere but I'm yet to see anyone tag him corrupt and incompetent. Peter wins again.

They are just running their mouths. Not even one misappropriation of fund was mentioned in the whole gibberish the tout said

1 Like

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by searchlight: 10:10pm On Nov 14, 2022
Bellfun:
The brutal truth!

A very frank talk from a brother to another brother!
Anything that goes against Obi is frank to agbadorians. Lol
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by searchlight: 10:12pm On Nov 14, 2022
Lifestone:

Simply because he's not saying what you wanted to hear. You probably one of those cyber bullies he mentioned. He simply said the truth
Simply because he's saying what you want to hear. You are one of the fool we have been trying to show the reality.
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by searchlight: 10:13pm On Nov 14, 2022
ElSudani:
God bless Soludo. Where are folks like this when you need a presidential candidate of Igbo extraction?
A liar and a self confessed treasury looter is being forced on us by IPOB.
This is classic, succinctly analyzed.
I hope that you are not a supporter of Tinubu? Even if Obi is a looter we all know even the agbadorians know that tinubu is a more skillfully criminal than Obi
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by searchlight: 10:15pm On Nov 14, 2022
BATified2023:
it’s only meant for intellectuals n not miscreants
Yeah especially for the sophisticated idiots like you. Whetever that massages your foolishness will be interesting to read.
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by searchlight: 10:16pm On Nov 14, 2022
Corrinthians:

Soludo should know by now he's dealing with no other elements but IPOB. This is their standard modus operandi- threats, curses, insults, and execution of threats resulting in deaths.
Yeah if that's what will make you sleep well. Obi is your next president, if you can't bear it you better die before 2023
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Okoroawusa: 10:16pm On Nov 14, 2022
Naptu2 thank you for posting the whole piece here. I took the time to read it from the beginning to the end and realize that Prof Chukwuma Soludo wasn't talking to just Peter Obi, he was talking to all Igbos.

I will keep and store this write up for posterity sake.

Thank you for this Naptu2

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Johnn44: 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2022
Na wa o
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by searchlight: 10:22pm On Nov 14, 2022
WhatCanIsay:
Lol, I read that rant and stopped at the first paragraph. I told the person that sent it to me that it's fake news, that the structure of the rant sounds like what some of those bloggers masquerading as content creators will post. My guy referred me to Soludo Facebook account.

It's was disorienting to see such ranting coming from governor of my state! Soludo sounds so unhinged that I started wondering about his mental health. For how long has he been harbouring hatred for Peter Obi? Hatred is a strong disease that kills silently in a violent way.

The summary of Soludo rant is that Peter Obi ought to have run under the umbrella of APGA and other bla bla bla

2023 will really show that real POWER belongs to the PEOPLE. We the PEOPLE are giving that POWER to PETER OBI!!!
But to be sincere do you really have sense? Somebody who left over 75 billions would be asking for 7 billion. Even if you are a fool can't you have little sense ?
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by searchlight: 10:24pm On Nov 14, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
" Yes, Peter Obi was governor for 8 years (2006 -2014) during a period of unprecedented oil boom and prosperity in Nigeria (Nigerian economy was growing at average of 6-8% per annum, and oil price was highest during this time). I have seen all kinds of funny comments and interpretations regarding what I said about the value of his “investments”. Some refer to SabMiller and bandy all kinds of figures as to how the investment of $12 million is now worth less than $3 million. Of course, there is room for legitimate debate about the logic or quality of the investments. For example, people might differ as to the propriety of using taxpayers money to promote a company in which one is a shareholder in the name of “investment”, or even whether so called “savings” are warranted when there were dozens of schools without roofs or classrooms, or local governments without access roads or hospitals without doctors/nurses."

Soludo all out!

Seems dude is ready to nail Obi to calvary.

Now the picture is getting clearer. Obi was a shareholder in Miller and why he had to channel Anambra state funds into company!

Damn! Humans are wicked!
The good thing is that your nonsense here won't convince anyone against Obi. What was Tinubu's source of income? Answer that question and I will stop commenting on NL

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

"Tell That Boy" Tinubu Blasts Governor Emmanuel Udom / Ede COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looting: Putting The Records Straight / Women Stage Protest Against Oshiomhole In Benin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.