Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi (48441 Views)

Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River / Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election / 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ayo25:
Choi, see knock-out from home

You heard the sound too!

6 Likes

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
seborrhic:
No matter what,Soludo has gone overboard and despite his denials,seems to have a personal agenda against Obi.
Maybe it's out of envy on the rise of Obi and the possibility of his own political stock rising.
Soludo should thread carefully because he is already creating enemies amongst the masses over his policies and politically with his untoward utterances against a single candidate.
He should be wise and steer clear of any personal attacks or categorical statements against any candidate and Obi in particular.
For all the vitriol and enmity Wike has shown against Atiku,he hasn't for once come out to state emphatically that he knows Atiku will not win the presidency.
Wisdom is earned and should be expected of people in positions of power, though many have shown they lack wisdom.
if the truth will free people but first kill them, let them die if it will save them

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by madapcmod: 6:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
Angelfrost:
Honestly, most self-acclaimed Obidients (whatever the hell this even means) will cost Peter Obi this election!

That's assuming he actually stands a fair chance to begin with.

Why is it so hard to take criticisms and accept that your choice Presidential candidate is not perfect?!!! Any small criticism, y'all start climbing the walls! Makes no sense!

But urchins are running around defending Pablo EscoBAT Drugnibu from drug revelation.

Hypocrites. Why not accept he is a drog lord

5 Likes

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 6:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

This man is truly a Professor

Imagine the quality of the write up

Best thing I have read on Nairaland today

So articulate

tinubu is a criminal
he'll never rule this country
Kiss the truth

tinubu is a yoruba muslim project and yoruba Muslims are fake Muslims that blessed bobrisky because of money

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by slimmoney(m): 6:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
Obiano no complete 8 years?
madapcmod:
Valentine Ozigbo should be warming up to take over from this talkative. In the history of Anambra, only Peter Obi completed 8yrs. Soludo is gradually losing the support he earned from the political serenity Obi instituted.

I don't think he knows there is a second tenure in the offing.

Prof without sense. Learn when to talk and when not to talk.

Makinde is PDP and anti APC, but he is subtly supporting Thieefnubu. Your own is to open mouth waàaaaa

1 Like

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by LordErrk: 6:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
All these long story for what now?

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by DisGuy: 6:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
Some few years ago, Soludo's name was on many people's list as the ideal candidate to take the country forward! Shame this man is very likely to be just one of them!

4 Likes

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Scribx: 6:52pm On Nov 14, 2022
Fkmodhi:
Too long to read but it doesn’t make sense...

No single substance, rather it's a campaign of calumny. They are recruiting people even from 'his' clan to perpetuate the 'old order'. PO is not a saint, but amongst the leading candidates, he's what Nigeria needs. One begins to wonder why everyone is against him, save the ordinary Nigerians.

9 Likes

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Indispensable85(m): 6:52pm On Nov 14, 2022
Zombedients don't have the brains to process this kind of intellectual piece.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Akabuking: 6:52pm On Nov 14, 2022
Fkmodhi:
Too long to read but it doesn’t make sense...
e shock you too??

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:52pm On Nov 14, 2022
IamtheTruth1:

A man who decides to sell his brother, should remember that the buyer won't trust him!

You no talk about Obiano way you go beg EFCC for oh!.

World people!
if the truth will free people but first kill them, let them die if it will save them

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

This man is truly a Professor

Imagine the quality of the write up

Best thing I have read on Nairaland today

So articulate

I duffed my hat!

Soludo is fvcking brilliant!

That was a morafvckin masterpiece that is equal to the bomb used in Hiroshima and Nagasaki

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by jasent(m): 6:53pm On Nov 14, 2022
BATified2023:
Thank God this is coming from soludo himself,I can’t imagine what will happen if this were to come from a Yoruba person

The same thing we have been telling them since that made them call us many derogatory names is the same thing soludo is telling them

Now let the attack on soludo begin
Your Yoruba man is is a drug lord and has run dry Lagos State funds,but Obi is only being accused of investment,not stealing. Spot the difference.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Masterito(m): 6:53pm On Nov 14, 2022
I am for Atiku but Soludo is either jealous or has a bad intention for Obi. How come he left Obiano who handed debts to him to attack Obi? Soludo is clueless. It will be understandable Obiano if it was Obiano talking.
Angelfrost:
Honestly, most self-acclaimed Obidients (whatever the hell this even means) will cost Peter Obi this election!

That's assuming he actually stands a fair chance to begin with.

Why is it so hard to take criticisms and accept that your choice Presidential candidate is not perfect?!!! Any small criticism, y'all start climbing the walls! Makes no sense!

5 Likes

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Ngwamankillyou(m): 6:53pm On Nov 14, 2022
Useless good for nothing governor.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by zelnababa(m): 6:54pm On Nov 14, 2022
obi can lie for AFRICA. The day he leave APGA, The day he quit politics, lolz obi tu lie.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by PeterObi4LP: 6:54pm On Nov 14, 2022
Soludo I use to admire you and happy when I heard Anambra people voted you for who you are, alas, I was wrong. Screw you.

8 Likes

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:54pm On Nov 14, 2022
RomanGreen:

Don't mind the idio.t, no second term for him...him eye go clear soon
LOl

At least you know your Obi will soon step down for his uncle Atiku

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ngwamankillyou:
Useless good for nothing governor.

Useless Governor for saying the truth on the state of Anambran`s commonwealth?

smh...

He should have just also done same and leave office, Afterall. Anambra is a shithole before he came to power, and will remain same if he loots his part and leaves office!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by maestroferddi: 6:55pm On Nov 14, 2022
Has Soludo gone mad?

We Igbos know how to put delusions of grandeur in its place...

This madness being embraced by a man who bacame governor over the goodwill of all Igbos will end in premium tears.

Peter Obi will win about 80% of votes cast in Anambra...

Let's see what this impostor will do about it...

I know a certain northern presidential candidate has probably cut a deal with him to defect to PDP after 2023 so that he could be given the party ticket...

Some people are just too dense to learn...

8 Likes

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Blaze14k: 6:55pm On Nov 14, 2022
BATified2023:
Thank God this is coming from soludo himself,I can’t imagine what will happen if this were to come from a Yoruba person

The same thing we have been telling them since that made them call us many derogatory names is the same thing soludo is telling them

Ok lemme ask u series of questions and how u answer it will determine how stupid or smart u r. Is it peter obi that asked his supporters to be angry at anyone

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by anytexy: 6:55pm On Nov 14, 2022
What is this man saying,
You asked Obi to contest for president in APGA? This is laughable.

I know you are eyeing the presidency seat just the way Chimaroke Nnamani is eyeing senate president hence he is supporting Tinube. We understand these things oga.

8 Likes

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Joniww(m): 6:55pm On Nov 14, 2022
Even urhins are like what the hell is this? Who get time to read this. grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by HilcomTech(m): 6:56pm On Nov 14, 2022
elder1002:
Na mumu go read all this paragraphs.

As hard and harsh as this apc administration una no dae use this same energy attack them

Small thing na obi be una problem...

Let me summerise for your lazy IPOB BRAIN.

Peter Obi knows that he can’t and won’t win. He knows the game he is playing, and we know too; and he knows that we know

Gov Soludo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:56pm On Nov 14, 2022
jasent:

Your Yoruba man is is a drug lord and has run dry Lagos State funds,but Obi is only being accused of investment,not stealing. Spot the difference.
Lol. How many of the mansions in your Village were paid for with drug money? You people are the biggest drug dealers in Africa, and one of the biggest worldwide along the Colombians and Mexicans.

Yet you have mouth to be attacking Tinubu who has never been convicted of drug dealing?

You lot have no shame, no focus and nil sense of self-awareness.

At least you now know that your worth next to nothing will soon step down for his uncle Atiku

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by fergie001: 6:56pm On Nov 14, 2022
I read it all

Where is garfield1 & kyase sef?

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Ireportlive: 6:56pm On Nov 14, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

I duffed my hat!

Soludo is fvcking brilliant!

That was a morafvckin masterpiece that is equal to the bomb used in Hiroshima and Nagasaki

I have listened to Unwuajuba the former minister, Charles soludo and Dr Chimaroke Nnamani speak at various platforms

And i still wonder why some Ibos choose a mediocre like Obi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by LegendHero(m): 6:57pm On Nov 14, 2022
Omo this is very detailed and Soludo poured out his mind.

I love how he made reference to Tinubu and Obasanjo and how the success story of Asiwaju paid off.

He is also very strategic not to attack Peter Obi in anyway but rather just dispel the misconception from Obiidiots.

He claimed here that Peter Obi increased poverty in Anambra to over 50% while Obiano reduced it to under 20%. He said he got the record as governor and we can also verify from official NBS figures.

Nice one Soludo.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Ingocof(m): 6:57pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ckonnet:
This guy is sounding dis oriented this days, making unnecessary comments and iam still waiting for the miracle you are going to perform in Anambra state.

When has the truth become unnecessary comment?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by lookingfly: 6:57pm On Nov 14, 2022
BATified2023:

we know APC did worst things under GEJ but they were never stigmatized like the obidients. My question is, why have you taken it upon yourself to tell the obidients who you claim they're, if you're not pained that the obidient network is waxing strong? We will keep supporting obidatti, it's better a cast my votes for a credible candidate and he doesn't win than vote a criminal tinubu and atiku.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by themanderon: 6:57pm On Nov 14, 2022
This man should just focus on what he was elected to do in Anambra state which is to govern. He is doing a terrible job of it but he has time for inanities. I was one of his ardent supporters but he is sadly turning out not as expected.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Lifeless : Na Dem Dey Rush Buhari- BBC / Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election / Munira Suleiman Tanimu Remarries, Weds Abubakar Hassan Nalaraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.