Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi (48449 Views)

Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River / Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election / 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by fergie001: 8:06pm On Nov 14, 2022
garfield1:

He is foolish.why can't he remain silent
Hahaha, for reasons you and me know?
cheesy cheesy
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by MelesZanawi: 8:06pm On Nov 14, 2022
lansile:

"A respected Igbo elder-statesman who called, advised that I should just ignore what he described as “Peter Obi and his social media mob”. According to him, “everyone knows that he is going nowhere, but they are looking for who to blame"

Knockout

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by MelesZanawi: 8:07pm On Nov 14, 2022
garfield1:

He is foolish.why can't he remain silent

Stop crying bro grin

4 Likes

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Ezewuzie01: 8:09pm On Nov 14, 2022
This is K/O from Soludo on Obi. The Olodo Peter Obi is even too dull to read and understand this kind of intellectual piece. You just want to scatter the 3rd class dullard's brain with this heavy load cheesy

My Solid Governor Soludo should please be on the lookout because the only way the dullard Peter Obi can respond to this intelligent piece is to unleash his IPOB gunmen to attack different parts of Anambra soon.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by sukkot: 8:09pm On Nov 14, 2022
why cant SE give us someone like soludo or okonjo iweala so that we will all be happy to support them ? instead they give us IPOB in chief peter obi whose supporters are nazi. if obi win these supporters wee kee us all . UGM wee just show up in all 36 states and be kee everybody

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by naijainstinct: 8:09pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

This man is truly a Professor

Imagine the quality of the write up

Best thing I have read on Nairaland today

So articulate

it took me over 1 hour to read cos I had to keep re-digesting each paragraph. Then I went to read his biography, dude is a first class graduate and was the best graduating student in BSc, MSc and PhD.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by buhariguy(m): 8:11pm On Nov 14, 2022
sanpipita:
Soludo is doing a hatchet job, he should better focus on governance and leave Peter Obi alone, if Peter Obi can't win nobody will be talking about him
Is really damaging.
Soludo finish work.
This is the end of discussion.
Soludo just end Obidient political career,
The bitter truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Softmirror: 8:11pm On Nov 14, 2022
IamtheTruth1:

A man who decides to sell his brother, should remember that the buyer won't trust him!

You no talk about Obiano way you go beg EFCC for oh!.

World people!

IS IT THE TRUTH? IAMTHETRUTH1 OR IT'S ALL LIES?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Ireportlive: 8:11pm On Nov 14, 2022
naijainstinct:
it took me over 1 hour to read cos I had to keep re-digesting each paragraph. Then I went to read his biography, dude is a first class graduate and was the best graduating student in BSc, MSc and PhD.

He merits the distinctions in his academic qualification

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Komu1048(m): 8:12pm On Nov 14, 2022
DisGuy:
Some few years ago, Soludo's name was on many people's list as the ideal candidate to take the country forward! Shame this man is very likely to be just one of them!

Because people like you will never vote for truth but Him Tu Lie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by azpekuliar: 8:12pm On Nov 14, 2022
Anyway he is talking to the Igbos not to me. As for me and my household we are voting for Obi!

1 Like

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Pakute: 8:13pm On Nov 14, 2022
sanpipita:

APC and PDP have more mob combined, is kabaka, asaro dokubo and mc oluomo a joke to you? some of you don't vote cos you are scared of APC and PDP thugs, keep deceiving yourself
Onikure.. who doesn't know ipob terrorrists morphed to Labour party. There's Governor Soludo, you can go behead him however you can. You have my support 100%.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 8:13pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:

He merits the distinctions in his academic qualification
Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow

I hate Drugnibu
you hate Drugnibu
we hate Drugnibu

thunder scatter Tinubu
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by LegendHero(m): 8:14pm On Nov 14, 2022
maestroferddi:
Soludo piece serves to make you people happy...

It is a disingenuous way to attempt arresting or diminishing Peter Obi's unstoppable momentum...

Lately Tinubu's narcotic saga has filled the media space so it is understandable as Soludo is playing out a well-rehearsed script...

We have bigger fish to fry than waste precious energy on a man who is shaping up to end as a one-term governor of Anambra State...

Is it true Peter Obi increased poverty rate in Anambra to over 50%?

Help me check NBS website to verify please. I don’t have data.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 8:14pm On Nov 14, 2022
DenreleDave:
peter obi mobs dont read grin grin grin grin grin
Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow

I hate Drugnibu
you hate Drugnibu
we hate Drugnibu

thunder scatter Tinubu
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
hahahahaha
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Umunze1stSon(m): 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2022
OldNairalander:
For those of us who understands political psychology. The long epistle is telling. He's seriously regretting his goof on national TV but too proud to admit his error.
Soludo is book smart but not emotionally intelligent
And he ended up complicating things the more. Sometimes, silence is priceless.
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by ufuosman(m): 8:16pm On Nov 14, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Fkmodhi:
Too long to read but it doesn’t make sense...
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Scamburster(m): 8:18pm On Nov 14, 2022
VERDA:

All supporters lash out at people who criticise their presidential candidates, that Obi's base are mostly youths who are very active on social media hence their loudness should not make some people become hypocrites.

Some of Una insult Jonathan pass this one in 2014 so let's shut up abeg and stop acting like supporters of other presidential candidates are saints...

He hardly responds to any attacks on him yet you all keep blaming him for actions of a few of his supporters as if he is supposed to gag them.

I am over 70% sure your a Tinubu supporter, I might be wrong and 110% sure you support one of the candidates...

If this came from a neutral person it might have made sense
That guy na complete Tinubu supporter.
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by drlateef: 8:19pm On Nov 14, 2022
WhatCanIsay:
Lol, I read that rant and stopped at the first paragraph. I told the person that sent it to me that it's fake news, that the structure of the rant sounds like what some of those bloggers masquerading as content creators will post. My guy referred me to Soludo Facebook account.

It's was disorienting to see such ranting coming from governor of my state! Soludo sounds so unhinged that I started wondering about his mental health. For how long has he been harbouring hatred for Peter Obi? Hatred is a strong disease that kills silently in a violent way.

The summary of Soludo rant is that Peter Obi ought to have run under the umbrella of APGA and other bla bla bla

2023 will really show that real POWER belongs to the PEOPLE. We the PEOPLE are giving that POWER to PETER OBI!!!

We the people of Biafla………

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by maestroferddi: 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2022
LegendHero:

Is it true Peter Obi increased poverty rate in Anambra to over 50%?

Help me check NBS website to verify please. I don’t have data.

There is no time for inanities...

Peter Obi left office less than ten years ago...

Take a trip to Anambra State and interview her residents to ascertain the legacies he left in Anambra...

I am from neighbouring Imo State but Peter Obi's developmental strides reverberated across state boundaries...

If only you can disavow primordial sentiments, you can see that Peter Obi will fix Nigeria for good...

1 Like

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by buhariguy(m): 8:21pm On Nov 14, 2022
seborrhic:
No matter what,Soludo has gone overboard and despite his denials,seems to have a personal agenda against Obi.
Maybe it's out of envy on the rise of Obi and the possibility of his own political stock rising.
Soludo should thread carefully because he is already creating enemies amongst the masses over his policies and politically with his untoward utterances against a single candidate.
He should be wise and steer clear of any personal attacks or categorical statements against any candidate and Obi in particular.
For all the vitriol and enmity Wike has shown against Atiku,he hasn't for once come out to state emphatically that he knows Atiku will not win the presidency.
Wisdom is earned and should be expected of people in positions of power, though many have shown they lack wisdom.
but wike told atiku that without him, atiku can not win
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by buhariguy(m): 8:24pm On Nov 14, 2022
maestroferddi:
There is no time for inanities...

Peter Obi left office less than ten years ago...

Take a trip to Anambra State and interview her residents to ascertain the legacies he left in Anambra...

I am from neighbouring Imo State but Peter Obi's developmental strides reverberated across state boundaries...

If only you can disavow primordial sentiments, you can see that Peter Obi will fix Nigeria for good...
and he could not fix anambra that is less than a local government in edo state

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Willie2015: 8:24pm On Nov 14, 2022
Masterito:
I am for Atiku but if you think properly I feel Soludo has bad intentions for Obi. How can Soludo ask Obi to come to APGA to take presidential ticket? That is the worst advice I have heard in a long time. Soludo sounds jealousy to me.

Thats the best path to Presidency...
The first thing is to unite your base South East....via APGA...
Then extend hand of fellowship to the South South....
Anyone that need bloc votes from SEast and SSouth ...
will come thru APGA...
Thats exactly what Tinubu did...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by garfield1: 8:25pm On Nov 14, 2022
fergie001:
Hahaha, for reasons you and me know?
cheesy cheesy

Sorry,I didnt read the headline.I thought it was about who to vote for.I always knew obi is exaggerated,an average fellow at best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Komu1048(m): 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ingocof:

Soludo said Peter Peter Obi may win Anambra state.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by pek(m): 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2022
I use to think that governors are busy people.
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Fearyourcreator: 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2022
BATified2023:
Thank God this is coming from soludo himself,I can’t imagine what will happen if this were to come from a Yoruba person

The same thing we have been telling them since that made them call us many derogatory names is the same thing soludo is telling them

Now let the attack on soludo begin
Structure is very important in politics... Obi only wan to take advantage of the suffering... He was supposdd to build ... He wan pass shortcut... If not for PDP that messed up bringing up a northerner... Well it is well...
I know it's either Atiku or Tinubu

4 Likes

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by fergie001: 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2022
garfield1:
Sorry,I didnt read the headline.I thought it was about who to vote for. I always knew obi is exaggerated, an average fellow at best
I will say nothing but contribute laughing for now!

#IStandStrong

1 Like

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Fearyourcreator: 8:29pm On Nov 14, 2022
BATified2023:
so because he decided to put your pandora him tu lie where he belongs is the definition of disoriented?

A sitting governor is saying it as it is but one agbero for upper is talking crap

So u know better than d governor?
Lolzzz... People know so much from NL

1 Like

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Fearyourcreator: 8:29pm On Nov 14, 2022
sanpipita:
Soludo is doing a hatchet job, he should better focus on governance and leave Peter Obi alone, if Peter Obi can't win nobody will be talking about him
No be by agidi
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by buhariguy(m): 8:30pm On Nov 14, 2022
azpekuliar:
Anyway he is talking to the Igbos not to me. As for me and my household we are voting for Obi!
don't you understand English that Obidient is going nowhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Cyberterror: 8:30pm On Nov 14, 2022
They thought that by caging Fr. Mbaka inside monastery, other fiery and popular Igbo men will not rise up to finish Peter Obi and his deluded ambition. Oya now, carry Soludo go hide inside monastery. This is epic!

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Effects Of Brexit Results On The African Largest Economies / David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District / Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.