Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi (48452 Views)

Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River / Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election / 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by elder1002: 6:41pm On Nov 14, 2022
Na mumu go read all this paragraphs.

As hard and harsh as this apc administration una no dae use this same energy attack them

Small thing na obi be una problem...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by HajiMT: 6:41pm On Nov 14, 2022
The jungle don dey mature

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by madapcmod: 6:41pm On Nov 14, 2022
Valentine Ozigbo should be warming up to take over from this talkative. In the history of Anambra, only Peter Obi and Obiano completed 8yrs. Others before him were kicked out after first tenure. Soludo is gradually losing the support he earned from the political serenity Obi instituted.

I don't think he knows there is a second tenure in the offing.

Prof without sense. Learn when to talk and when not to talk.

Oyo Governor Makinde is PDP and anti APC, but he is subtly supporting Thieefnubu. Your own is to open mouth waàaaaa

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by NaijaCover(m): 6:41pm On Nov 14, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Corrinthians(m): 6:41pm On Nov 14, 2022
And the unravelling begins. Obi's light will deem into that of a firefly before the election. This I have seen.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by LegendHero(m): 6:42pm On Nov 14, 2022
Now they will start abusing Soludo and calling him all sort of names.

Until lately, Soludo is the best after jollof rice. When he criticized the failure called Obi, IPOB terrorists come online to call for his head.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Yus2020: 6:42pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ndijudas can never change

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by fergie001: 6:43pm On Nov 14, 2022
Professor Charles Chukwuma Soludo CFR.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by ipobarecriminals: 6:43pm On Nov 14, 2022
grin we IGBO from Enugu state support SOLUDO

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Angelfrost(m): 6:43pm On Nov 14, 2022
Honestly, most self-acclaimed Obidients (whatever the hell this even means) will cost Peter Obi this election!

That's assuming he actually stands a fair chance to begin with.

Why is it so hard to take criticisms and accept that your choice Presidential candidate is not perfect?!!! Any small criticism, y'all start climbing the walls! Makes no sense!

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by xevove2061: 6:44pm On Nov 14, 2022
Starboytwo:
Obidients people, true true make Una Dey calm
Down.

The way you guys talk/abuse/look down on any and every non obi supporters is frightening. Omo.

This was the exactsame method BMC used to usher buhari in 2015 and it was okay but now not? Una never chichomchin

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by IamtheTruth1(m): 6:44pm On Nov 14, 2022
naptu2:
Charles Chukwuma Soludo

Continued below

A man who decides to sell his brother, should remember that the buyer won't trust him!

You no talk about Obiano way you go beg EFCC for oh!.

World people!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by xevove2061: 6:45pm On Nov 14, 2022
BATified2023:
Thank God this is coming from soludo himself,I can’t imagine what will happen if this were to come from a Yoruba person

The same thing we have been telling them since that made them call us many derogatory names is the same thing soludo is telling them

Now let the attack on soludo begin

Geddifok zuzu puo eba biko!

4 Likes

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by daygee12: 6:45pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ckonnet:
This guy is sounding dis oriented this days, making unnecessary comments and iam still waiting for the miracle you are going to perform in Anambra state.

One of the Obidense, u will never disappoint

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by ipobarecriminals: 6:45pm On Nov 14, 2022
cool Ride on SOLUDO the SOLUTION cool

Dnt mind those OBIDIENT PIGS .They are TERRORISTS grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Advocate500: 6:46pm On Nov 14, 2022
Really don't understand the game soludo is playing but seriously he will choke with it, irrespective of the outcome of 2023 soludo will find second tenure difficult.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 14, 2022
StrongandMighty:
Obi won't still respond to him..

Why will he respond when he has been nailed!

Did you read the write-up!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by duro4chang(m): 6:46pm On Nov 14, 2022
Thank God

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Glink2018(m): 6:46pm On Nov 14, 2022
Obi the Chameleon politician...may the Lord begin to expose you....

That was how they sold GEJ for us not knowing he is also a thief ....

Let Obi come out and explain how he made his money if it is legit

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by RomanGreen: 6:47pm On Nov 14, 2022
sanpipita:
Soludo is doing a hatchet job, he should better focus on governance and leave Peter Obi alone, if Peter Obi can't win nobody will be talking about him

Don't mind the idio.t, no second term for him...him eye go clear soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Bmaster(m): 6:47pm On Nov 14, 2022
everybody wanna use Obi shine grin

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by OldNairalander(m): 6:47pm On Nov 14, 2022
For those of us who understands political psychology. The long epistle is telling. He's seriously regretting his goof on national TV but too proud to admit his error.
Soludo is book smart but not emotionally intelligent

14 Likes

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Simeonjoe1: 6:47pm On Nov 14, 2022
Peter obi the con man...
Peter is at best mediocre as governor...

Nigeria is now caught between the devil, deep blue sea and volcano.

BTW a thief, a drug lord and con man...

Make your choices and live with the consequences, as for me and my household I won't use my hand to bring hardship on millions cause no matter how you look at it that's the most obvious post 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by AliyuMahdi9: 6:47pm On Nov 14, 2022
Stop taking drugs from your Agbado criminal

BATified2023:
so because he decided to put your pandora him tu lie where he belongs is the definition of disoriented?

A sitting governor is saying it as it is but one agbero for upper is talking crap

So u know better than d governor?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Ayo25: 6:48pm On Nov 14, 2022
Choi, see knock-out from home

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by ipobarecriminals: 6:49pm On Nov 14, 2022
cool TRUTH IS BITTER and BITTERNESS EMBITTERED FlatheaddPIGS grin
naptu2:
Charles Chukwuma Soludo

Continued below

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by higgs: 6:49pm On Nov 14, 2022
I am really ashamed of this man.His views on Peter Obi are his personal opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Masterito(m): 6:49pm On Nov 14, 2022
I am for Atiku but if you think properly I feel Soludo has bad intentions for Obi. How can Soludo ask Obi to come to APGA to take presidential ticket? That is the worst advice I have heard in a long time. Soludo sounds jealousy to me.
Starboytwo:
Obidients people, true true make Una Dey calm
Down.

The way you guys talk/abuse/look down on any and every non obi supporters is frightening. Omo.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 14, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
grin we IGBO from Enugu state support SOLUDO

Same with we Igbo`s in Ebonyi

We got Soludo`s back

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 6:49pm On Nov 14, 2022
Corrinthians:
And the unravelling begins. Obi's light will deem into that of a firefly before the election. This I have seen.
everything you wish to Obi will backfire on you and your drug baron Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by princeemma69: 6:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
madapcmod:
Valentine Ozigbo should be warming up to take over from this talkative. In the history of Anambra, only Peter Obi completed 8yrs. Soludo is gradually losing the support he earned from the political serenity Obi instituted.

I don't think he knows there is a second tenure in the offing.

Prof without sense. Learn when to talk and when not to talk.

Makinde is PDP and anti APC, but he is subtly supporting Thieefnubu. Your own is to open mouth waàaaaa
so Obiano completed what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District / Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) / Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.