Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi (48448 Views)

Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River / Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election / 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Fearyourcreator: 8:30pm On Nov 14, 2022
BATified2023:
it’s only meant for intellectuals n not miscreants
Lolzzz

1 Like

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Fearyourcreator: 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2022
StrongandMighty:
Obi won't still respond to him..

We all know soludo is only trying use obi to stay relevant in the political scene, but whatever he said about obi which are obvious lies is still 100times better than being a drug baron and a leader of a drug cartel !
Relevant... Governor already... You head get hole

1 Like

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by garfield1: 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2022
fergie001:

I will say nothing but contribute laughing for now!

#IStandStrong

Nonetheless,igbos must still rally behind obi.
The oyetola judgment should be this week
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by phorget(m): 8:34pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ilaje1:

You must be a mumu or you follow blindly, Obi himself admitted when he was caught during the last presidential election.

Admitted to what?
And what was the punishment melted unto him for the ”committed offense”?
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by maestroferddi: 8:34pm On Nov 14, 2022
Nairanation2:
I've said it b4 & I'll say it again here. To God who created me: If d SE today chooses Gov. Soludo as d presidential candidate from d region, I'll not only vote for him but will campaign for him. He's arguably d brightest mind from d region rn... Completely detribalised. He's blessed & gifted! I doff my hat. BTW, I'm Yoruba. SE is lucky to hv him as their son.
You statement is reflective of both your mischief and IQ level...

We didn't hear you praising Pa Ayo Adebanjo whose well articulated stand against Tinubu's quest for the presidency is more logical and convincing than this housewife petty jealousies Soludo is disturbing our senses of hearing with...

Soludo will face the consequences of his misspeak very soon...

1 Like

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Simplythebest: 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2022
Soludo is not an Igbo person or IPOB now cus he is writing bad about Obi. Congrats
ElSudani:
God bless Soludo. Where are folks like this when you need a presidential candidate of Igbo extraction?
A liar and a self confessed treasury looter is being forced on us by IPOB.
This is classic, succinctly analyzed.
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Scamburster(m): 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2022
Angelfrost:

Already ahead of you... I'm well rested and rearing to go! cool
Ahead of who? butterfly seeing himself as bird.
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by azpekuliar: 8:36pm On Nov 14, 2022
buhariguy:
don't you understand English that Obidient is going nowhere

Mor0n. You supported a Buhari who has led us nowhere. Get out of my mentions.
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Scamburster(m): 8:36pm On Nov 14, 2022
Bigchristo:
You’re a fool if you can not digest the truth from what I said, Soludo doesn’t have such moral capability to judge Obi they’re both Politicians, if he said Obi under performed or mismanaged any funds under his watch as a governor then he should come out with reasonable prof rather than engaging in criticizing him on TV station, Since Obi declared his intention to run for office he has become a nightmare to many high profile politicians who don’t want a change of government because it will affect them, Soludo is part of International Advisory Group and member of President Buhari's Presidential Economic Advisory Committee, the economy crumbled in their very eyes he is criticizing someone else when he knows he is equally guilty of what he is accusing Obi for. Don’t see anything from there? Una wan Dey form too wise for this country but think in a very funny way, such mentality nor go carry us reach anywhere
Are you minding those evil sets of slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by fergie001: 8:37pm On Nov 14, 2022
garfield1:
Nonetheless,igbos must still rally behind obi.
I used the month of October to reflect a lot. I will praise anybody who emerges as President, that's all I have to say jareh.

The oyetola judgment should be this week
I haven't confirmed yet.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by kadreeG7(m): 8:37pm On Nov 14, 2022
You see wetin you cause your Obi now... We tell you media miscreants not to abuse anyone that write against Obi, u no hear.
Oyah continue abusing people and then go dey open your principal yansh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by TheSameGuy(m): 8:37pm On Nov 14, 2022
Soludo finished Obi and his bull dogs

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Fearyourcreator: 8:39pm On Nov 14, 2022
maestroferddi:
Has Soludo gone mad?

We Igbos know how to put delusions of grandeur in its place...

This madness being embraced by a man who bacame governor over the goodwill of all Igbos will end in premium tears.

Peter Obi will win about 80% of votes cast in Anambra...

Let's see what this impostor will do about it...

I know a certain northern presidential candidate has probably cut a deal with him to defect to PDP after 2023 so that he could be given the party ticket...

Some people are just too dense to learn...
You didnt read the writeup... He said OBI is home boy so hw will win in Anambra...

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by chukel(m): 8:39pm On Nov 14, 2022
Soludo took Peter obi to the dust bin. Ewooo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Fearyourcreator: 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:

I have listened to Unwuajuba the former minister, Charles soludo and Dr Chimaroke Nnamani speak at various platforms

And i still wonder why some Ibos choose a mediocre like Obi
They dont want to build

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by g4gerald: 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ilaje1:

The question you should be asking are:
1. Is true the $12m Obi invested is worth $3m?
2. Is it true that Obi put govt money in the name of investment in a company where his family is a shareholder?
3. Is true Obi saved money in the presence of decaying infrastructure like lack of roof, bad road, hospital etc?
4. Is it true Ngige's constructed roads are still standing while Obi's has been washed away?
5. Is it true poverty skyrocketed during Obi( when oil was at its peak) and went down during Obiano?
6. Is Soludo lying or Obi lied to us?
I swear if were in Anambra before and during obi tenure you won't ask any of these questions. Am not the one you asked question but let me respond you
No1. Even if its $3m now, how is that Obi's fault, how is the depreciating economy the fault of Obi, someone who deemed it necessary to invest for the future of anambra people, hasn't he done all that needs to be done? (in that aspect). For him to even think of it, that is the more reason i'll vote for him
No 2. Get factual evidence of your claim and not social media reports for something that has been debunked several times
No3. Obi renovated all schools in Anambra as governor and fully equip them them with science lab equipments and computers (both laptops and desktops). I was a prefect in St. Charles sec sch Onitsha then, i was among the people who carried those items into their respective labs and took pictures wit it. Obi completed building anambra state university almost from scratch to what it is today. Obi renovated all hospitals in anambra and equip them wit Generators (listers) and ambulance, and build teaching hospitals for the Uni.
No 4. Construction and dualization (up to 4 lanes) of the road from when you step into Onitsha after the bridge to upper iweka, have they washed off? No be only washed off, na evaporate them evaporate
No 5. What exactly could make poverty to increase, Obi entered office and started paying salary arrears two governors before him were owing workers, finished it and then paid his own tenure, Obi never owed any worked, he even gave them the kind of retired packages that no governor of the state has ever given to them, most of them got cars a retirement package (tho for some level sha). Now before you bring the issue of strike, check why they went on strike and if Obi wasn't paying them salary.
No 6. Asked yours if Soludo is in labour party, would he have said that.
When people try to criticize Obi, they end up not making sense, the man has paid the price of good leadership, I am a witness to that.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by garfield1: 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2022
fergie001:
I used the month of October to reflect a lot. I will praise anybody who emerges as President, that's all I have to say jareh.

I haven't confirmed yet.

What do you know about prince tajudeen olusi?
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by buhariguy(m): 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2022
madapcmod:
Valentine Ozigbo should be warming up to take over from this talkative. In the history of Anambra, only Peter Obi and Obiano completed 8yrs. Others before him were kicked out after first tenure. Soludo is gradually losing the support he earned from the political serenity Obi instituted.

I don't think he knows there is a second tenure in the offing.

Prof without sense. Learn when to talk and when not to talk.

Oyo Governor Makinde is PDP and anti APC, but he is subtly supporting Thieefnubu. Your own is to open mouth waàaaaa
which party will ozigbo contest and win Anambra.
This is how idiotic pigs are encouraging Obidient to contest for president.
Obi supposed contest for senate under apga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Scamburster(m): 8:42pm On Nov 14, 2022
Demolakay:

Soludo is behaving more foolishly. Even tho I like d fact dat he tried to caution d obedient to b more tolerant, which is true.

He sounded more lyk som1 dat is very pained nd jealous.
1) He talked about Peter Obi contesting d election under LP, by doing dat, he will nt win. But he said he had earlier encourage him to fly APGA flag. Will Peter obi win under Apga? Do Apga posseses d needed machinery to win a national election?
Am looking forward to d election. If d candidate of APGA polls more votes dan Obi whose party has no representative in political office. I will start worshipping Soludo.

2) He mentioned roads Peter obi did being washed off! Dats too petty! Most of d roads Bola Tinubu did in Lagos state are no longer motorable. Infact 90% of it had to b repaired by successive governors. But u hardly hear Dem criticize Tinubu. He criticize Obi for investing in a company he has interest in.
D question is did peter obi invest in d company on his behalf or on behalf of d state.
In all d tirades, he nva criticize Obiano who ran d states into humongous debt. He himself has borrowed 100 billion in his first 100 days.

3) He said ndigbo is suffering a bandwagon effect dat leads to nowhere. Is he telling us dat ndigbo shld continue to play a second fiddle in political issues in Nigeria? For d First time in a long time, dere is a candidate from d southeast enjoying mainstream support even he Soludo cannot.

4) He said he is a follower of Obasanjo or wateva, nd Obasanjo is d pillar behind d Obi candidacy. Is Soludo telling us DAT politically, he is wiser or knw beta dan Obasanjo?

All i see is jealousy, treachery, hypocrisy nd pull him down at all cost frm Soludo to Òbí.

Dey are now fearful dat shld Obi win d election, nd even if he doesn't, he is now d Undisputed political leader in d South east, nd going forward, he will determine d course d region is going to tow politically.

Let Dem gada , God says he will scatter Dem. God reigns nd rule ova d affairs of men. If God says it's Obi's turn, a 100 Soludo's cannot stop it. Dey will only end up lyk Kora,Dathan nd Abiram.
Aptly put, God bless you man.
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by fergie001: 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2022
garfield1:

What do you know about prince tajudeen olusi?
Nothing except that his father was Oba of Lagos or so.
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2022
Starboytwo:
Obidients people, true true make Una Dey calm
Down.

The way you guys talk/abuse/look down on any and every non obi supporters is frightening. Omo.

Have you pondered for a moment to ask yourself who these obidients have been voting for before the emergence of Peter Obi?

These were once pdp or apc voter's that were equally vociferous and doing the same thing you're now complaining about while they were voting pdp or apc candidates some few year's ago and it was acceptable then and they were encouraged and urged on.

Why expect something different now they have decided to pitch their tents elsewhere while retaining the same modus operandi that was generally acceptable and utilized by the current government to unseat a previous administration?

I sometimes struggle to understand what the major malfunctions of the majority of the Nigerian populace is.

Could it be a case of being collectively delusional or collectively suffering from amnesia or just a case of everyone burying their heads in the sand and playing the ostrich.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Scamburster(m): 8:47pm On Nov 14, 2022
Kaysalas:

My boss just threatened me with my job today, for the second time since September if I vote Tinubu grin
You deserve sack letter, you are one of Nigerian problem.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by buhariguy(m): 8:47pm On Nov 14, 2022
maestroferddi:

We didn't hear you praising Pa Ayo Adebanjo whose well articulated stand against Tinubu's quest for the presidency is more logical and convincing than this housewife petty jealousies Soludo is disturbing our senses of hearing with...

pa adebanyo should be ashamed of himself after reading this piece.
Soludo finish pa adebanyo that can't win his poling unit.
Pa Adebanyo is deceiving obi.
By now. obi should give up
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by joe1309: 8:49pm On Nov 14, 2022

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by goslowgoslow(m): 8:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
sanpipita:
Soludo is doing a hatchet job, he should better focus on governance and leave Peter Obi alone, if Peter Obi can't win nobody will be talking about him
Since you know he can win why are his supporters always threatening people?
Obi himself caution them last week.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by goslowgoslow(m): 8:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
joe1309:
Obi na scam, I can never vote for someone like him
God forbid I vote him, I will rather not vote.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by buhariguy(m): 8:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
azpekuliar:

Mor0n. You supported a Buhari who has led us nowhere. Get out of my mentions.
obi already know he will not win. he is just wasting your time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by maestroferddi: 8:52pm On Nov 14, 2022
gassbee:
Chai see as them define Labour Party

Labour Party is political party known as a transit camp for aspirants who lost primaries in APC, PDP and APGA),
He is touted to be educated but he certainly has low emotional intelligence...

Labour Party can win the election...

Soludo is plain ridiculous... Everyman and pesky dog pet knows that Labour Party is now a formidable force in the political landscape.

Soludo was practically saying everybody should disregard what is audible to the deaf and glaring to the deaf because a supposed genius or egghead called Charles Soludo has a personal opinion...

Truly wisdom goes beyond reading books and speaking grammar...

1 Like

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by azpekuliar: 8:53pm On Nov 14, 2022
buhariguy:
obi already know he will not win. he is just wasting your time

and you are wasting yours trying to convince me.
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by plaindealer: 8:53pm On Nov 14, 2022
Pandora's 1 and only achievement is biafra beer...

The man is truly a disaster.....

grin

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by goslowgoslow(m): 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2022
maestroferddi:

Exactly what we say about DISOBIDIENT supporters , always threatening and very violent people.
Go and make him face the consequences.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by LegacyB: 8:56pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ckonnet:
This guy is sounding dis oriented these days, making unnecessary comments and iam still waiting for the miracle you are going to perform in Anambra state. I believe you guys had scores to settle but soludo's unwarranted utterances is full of bitterness.
You should read his write up properly before commenting.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech / Effects Of Brexit Results On The African Largest Economies / David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.