Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

My Girlfriend Said She Is An EMERE - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Said She Is An EMERE (3613 Views)

My Girlfriend Said I'm Almost A Sex Addict / Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. / Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Said She Is An EMERE by Messi1: 5:53pm On Nov 14, 2022
I was conversing with my gf about what usually occur after she leaves my house, she paused and looked at me then said she's an EMERE. I was shocked but immediately downplayed it by saying she was joking but she kept denying that she was joking. I'm afraid as she may hurt me later in life.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Said She Is An EMERE by VictorDivine: 5:55pm On Nov 14, 2022
If she's a good EMERE she will not hurt you.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Said She Is An EMERE by Calvary247(f): 6:01pm On Nov 14, 2022
What does that mean?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Said She Is An EMERE by illicit(m): 6:01pm On Nov 14, 2022
Run o

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Said She Is An EMERE by godofuck231: 6:04pm On Nov 14, 2022
Half dead

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Said She Is An EMERE by PerfectStranger(m): 6:11pm On Nov 14, 2022
Wtf is emere??

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Said She Is An EMERE by illicit(m): 6:26pm On Nov 14, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Wtf is emere??

She is gonna die young
Usually on or around her happiest day like graduation, wedding, birthday, child birth, employment, promotion etc

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Said She Is An EMERE by talk2hb1(m): 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2022
Messi1:
I was conversing with my gf about what usually occur after she leaves my house, she paused and looked at me then said she's an EMERE. I was shocked but immediately downplayed it by saying she was joking but she kept denying that she was joking. I'm afraid as she may hurt me later in life.
Tell Her To Invite Other Girls of Their Convent For Orgy!!!
Na Bobo Bros!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Said She Is An EMERE by constance500: 8:18pm On Nov 14, 2022
Tell her say you sef be ogboni,, no disturb us

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Said She Is An EMERE by Isokoboy(m): 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2022
Please tells us..what usually happen wen she leaves the house....make we get some knowledge oo

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Said She Is An EMERE by LifeOfTrigga(m): 9:21pm On Nov 14, 2022
Messi1:

bro ask her if she be water own or banana emere or in between the world emere!
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Is An EMERE by wumi2017(f): 9:37pm On Nov 14, 2022
Emere aye ahbi torun cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Said She Is An EMERE by Illegal1(m): 10:08pm On Nov 14, 2022
Efelicity...u dn cum again with ur yeye yeye lie.
EMERE Means breaking plate in delta state..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Said She Is An EMERE by Lance008(m): 7:56am On Nov 15, 2022
Don't run it can be cured
U too get your own spirit too inside u
She discovered who she is
Emere simply means spiritually husband
All he need is spiritual divorce nothing else

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Said She Is An EMERE by LogicBomb8: 11:15am On Nov 15, 2022
Lance008:
Don't run it can be cured U too get your own spirit too inside u She discovered who she is Emere simply means spiritually husband All he need is spiritual divorce nothing else
long story
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Is An EMERE by otuword: 11:28am On Nov 15, 2022
LogicBomb8:
long story
some of them are gud just be careful sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Said She Is An EMERE by dogeddflghter: 12:36pm On Nov 15, 2022
Seun Mynd44 please come and take us to the promised land.
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Is An EMERE by 360degreess(m): 12:45pm On Nov 15, 2022
Messi1:
..Be careful because some spirit husbands are very jealous.
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Is An EMERE by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 15, 2022
Boy Don found a human tilapia well done
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Is An EMERE by Greattestman: 12:58pm On Nov 15, 2022
dogeddflghter:
Seun Mynd44 please come and take us to the promised land.
Yes, seconded. Mynd44 abeg we need more contributions here.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Said She Is An EMERE by Zonefree(m): 3:45pm On Nov 15, 2022
EMERE is the short form of Chinaemere.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Said She Is An EMERE by Bigfish121(m): 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2022
This was what happen to one of my uncles.He died after his nysc and his employment letter was brought to him the next day and the were surprised when we told him that he has died.

illicit:

She is gonna die young
Usually on or around her happiest day like graduation, wedding, birthday, child birth, employment, promotion etc

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Said She Is An EMERE by Uchesis: 4:01pm On Nov 15, 2022
Messi1:
If you can't even tell us what happens whenever she leaves your house, then how can we help you?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Said She Is An EMERE by lifenija: 4:03pm On Nov 15, 2022
Messi1:
send her my way
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Is An EMERE by Penflame(m): 4:19pm On Nov 15, 2022
And I guess Chinaemere is simply an emere from China grin
Zonefree:
EMERE is the short form of Chinaemere.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Said She Is An EMERE by Barims(m): 4:31pm On Nov 15, 2022
Superstition sad sad
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Is An EMERE by FalseProphet1(m): 4:33pm On Nov 15, 2022
Bring her to the river to bath and she would be fine.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Said She Is An EMERE by terrezo2002(m): 4:47pm On Nov 15, 2022
VictorDivine:
If she's a good EMERE she will not hurt you.
Nothing like good emere. Nothing like White witch. They are all connected to the devil and the devil has one purpose which is to steal, kill and destroy.
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Is An EMERE by 2rez: 5:41pm On Nov 15, 2022
Messi1:

Like seriously? Hurt you for what exactly Unless of course you mess up, then she will teach you a lesson. grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Said She Is An EMERE by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 15, 2022
Messi1:
Emere!
Is it Yoruba or igbo?
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Is An EMERE by 2rez: 5:49pm On Nov 15, 2022
terrezo2002:

Nothing like good emere. Nothing like White witch. They are all connected to the devil and the devil has one purpose which is to steal, kill and destroy.
You deftly called your girlfriend a devil grin. Those qualities of the devil you got up there can be exhibited by entities that got life; plant, human being...; your girlfriend. So in other words, your girlfriend is a devil. Do with the devil what you wish before the devil does with you what she wishes. Fair enough. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Give Her This Kind Of Compliment, She Will Start Chasing You Immediately / My Girlfriend Break Up With Me I Am Thinking Of Deleting Myself / Nairalanders Help!!! I Don't Have To Penetrate Before I Cum!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.