Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

My Girlfriend Break Up With Me I Am Thinking Of Deleting Myself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Break Up With Me I Am Thinking Of Deleting Myself (3623 Views)

I Engaged My Girlfriend, Now I Am Thinking Of Calling Off The Engagement / She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Break Up With Me I Am Thinking Of Deleting Myself by odenkirk: 4:43pm On Aug 20, 2023
first of all i dont even have a girl but i am thinking of deleting myself because this abject poverty that i am facing. i sweat to god i no get shi shi if i have any money make i bend. guys help me abeg nothing is too small for me to eat. 816362-3337 opay. help me before the mods take this thread down. i need help pls nd pls

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Break Up With Me I Am Thinking Of Deleting Myself by odenkirk: 4:57pm On Aug 20, 2023
i need help pls
Re: My Girlfriend Break Up With Me I Am Thinking Of Deleting Myself by odenkirk: 4:57pm On Aug 20, 2023
i swear to god i mean it guys pls help me
Re: My Girlfriend Break Up With Me I Am Thinking Of Deleting Myself by odenkirk: 4:58pm On Aug 20, 2023
i dont seem to enjoy anything anymore
Re: My Girlfriend Break Up With Me I Am Thinking Of Deleting Myself by talented321: 5:02pm On Aug 20, 2023
Re: My Girlfriend Break Up With Me I Am Thinking Of Deleting Myself by odenkirk: 5:05pm On Aug 20, 2023
talented321:
help me abeg. even if its 200 i swear to god i dont hv anything nd i dont know how to get im just tired of life
Re: My Girlfriend Break Up With Me I Am Thinking Of Deleting Myself by talented321: 5:07pm On Aug 20, 2023
What lead to ur begging?
odenkirk:
help me abeg. even if its 200 i swear to god i dont hv anything nd i dont know how to get im just tired of life

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Break Up With Me I Am Thinking Of Deleting Myself by opera1(m): 5:11pm On Aug 20, 2023
H
Re: My Girlfriend Break Up With Me I Am Thinking Of Deleting Myself by maticar: 5:23pm On Aug 20, 2023
odenkirk:
first of all i dont even have a girl but i am thinking of deleting myself because this abject poverty that i am facing. i sweat to god i no get shi shi if i have any money make i bend. guys help me abeg nothing is too small for me to eat. 816362-3337 opay. help me before the mods take this thread down. i need help pls nd pls
I see you addicted to betting

Is that why you need money?
To go and stake again?

Naaa

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Break Up With Me I Am Thinking Of Deleting Myself by odenkirk: 5:23pm On Aug 20, 2023
talented321:
What lead to ur begging?
betting nd joblessness

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Break Up With Me I Am Thinking Of Deleting Myself by odenkirk: 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2023
maticar:

I see you addicted to betting

Is that why you need money?
To go and stake again?

Naaa
hmmm i swear to going to bet i just wanna eat. betting rendered me useless
Re: My Girlfriend Break Up With Me I Am Thinking Of Deleting Myself by odenkirk: 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2023
opera1:
H
help me
Re: My Girlfriend Break Up With Me I Am Thinking Of Deleting Myself by talented321: 5:25pm On Aug 20, 2023
odenkirk:
betting nd joblessness
And u still carry woman join''
Re: My Girlfriend Break Up With Me I Am Thinking Of Deleting Myself by odenkirk: 5:45pm On Aug 20, 2023
talented321:
And u still carry woman join''
no i hav no business with women

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Break Up With Me I Am Thinking Of Deleting Myself by talented321: 5:48pm On Aug 20, 2023
What about ur headline?
odenkirk:
no i hav no business with women
Re: My Girlfriend Break Up With Me I Am Thinking Of Deleting Myself by odenkirk: 5:50pm On Aug 20, 2023
talented321:
What about ur headline?
to get people to my thread. if i write i need help nobody will bother to read

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Break Up With Me I Am Thinking Of Deleting Myself by odenkirk: 5:50pm On Aug 20, 2023
guys help me pls
Re: My Girlfriend Break Up With Me I Am Thinking Of Deleting Myself by odenkirk: 6:04pm On Aug 20, 2023
talented321:
boss pls even if its 500
Re: My Girlfriend Break Up With Me I Am Thinking Of Deleting Myself by odenkirk: 6:05pm On Aug 20, 2023
why is it hard to recieve help may thunder fire nigerian government
Re: My Girlfriend Break Up With Me I Am Thinking Of Deleting Myself by odenkirk: 6:05pm On Aug 20, 2023
somebody help me abeg
Re: My Girlfriend Break Up With Me I Am Thinking Of Deleting Myself by eepeepook: 6:13pm On Aug 20, 2023
odenkirk:
somebody help me abeg
I will help you in November. Remind me then.
Re: My Girlfriend Break Up With Me I Am Thinking Of Deleting Myself by GodWrites: 6:21pm On Aug 20, 2023
I would have helped but because you used deception to get my attention, I have lost interest. I am not surprised. Gamblers are pathological liars and can do anything to fund their addiction.

10 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Break Up With Me I Am Thinking Of Deleting Myself by recieve(m): 6:32pm On Aug 20, 2023
odenkirk:
why is it hard to recieve help may thunder fire nigerian government
So you no sabi spell receive? 🙄
Re: My Girlfriend Break Up With Me I Am Thinking Of Deleting Myself by odenkirk: 6:42pm On Aug 20, 2023
recieve:

So you no sabi spell receive? 🙄
help me
Re: My Girlfriend Break Up With Me I Am Thinking Of Deleting Myself by odenkirk: 6:43pm On Aug 20, 2023
GodWrites:
I would have helped but because you used deception to get my attention, I have lost interest. I am not surprised. Gamblers are pathological liars and can do anything to fund their addiction.
i swear to almghty god im not going to use it to gamble i had only one meal today nd i dont know how i will survive tomorrow im sorry for using a wrong heading to my thread pls help me
Re: My Girlfriend Break Up With Me I Am Thinking Of Deleting Myself by odenkirk: 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2023
help me out

Re: My Girlfriend Break Up With Me I Am Thinking Of Deleting Myself by odenkirk: 9:35pm On Aug 20, 2023
still expecting help
Re: My Girlfriend Break Up With Me I Am Thinking Of Deleting Myself by odenkirk: 9:56pm On Aug 20, 2023
guys i beg u in the name of god to save my life abeg
Re: My Girlfriend Break Up With Me I Am Thinking Of Deleting Myself by GodWrites: 10:06pm On Aug 20, 2023
odenkirk:
i swear to almghty god im not going to use it to gamble i had only one meal today nd i dont know how i will survive tomorrow im sorry for using a wrong heading to my thread pls help me

Once you get that money hunger will disappear, and all you will be thinking about is 2 sure odds. Sorry but you deserve no pity.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Break Up With Me I Am Thinking Of Deleting Myself by odenkirk: 10:09pm On Aug 20, 2023
GodWrites:

Once you get that money hunger will disappear, and all you will be thinking about is 2 sure odds. Sorry but you deserve no pity.
i swear to god i will not bet anytime soon pls help me
Re: My Girlfriend Break Up With Me I Am Thinking Of Deleting Myself by NFBI: 10:13pm On Aug 20, 2023
odenkirk:
to get people to my thread. if i write i need help nobody will bother to read
😂
Re: My Girlfriend Break Up With Me I Am Thinking Of Deleting Myself by NFBI: 10:28pm On Aug 20, 2023
odenkirk:
Just manage this please

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Ideal Husband Practices A Different Religion / Things Women Do Not Want To Hear From Men. / I Am Still In Love With My Ex-boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.