Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Why Are Some Women Generally Selfish And Always Think That They Are Smart? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Women Generally Selfish And Always Think That They Are Smart? (4681 Views)

This Ladies Are Very Mean, Selfish And Wicked / I Just Realised How Selfish And Wicked My Girlfriend Really Can Be / Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Women Generally Selfish And Always Think That They Are Smart? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 26, 2016
Why are women generally selfish?

They will advocate equal rights and then expect a man to open the door for them even when they won't do the same?

They want to be treated as equals with men and at the same time want to enjoy the benefits attached to being a "weaker vessel"?

Let me share an experience with you:

When I was in Part 2 (about 4 years ago) in one of our institutions here in Nigeria, two ladies did something that just further proved my point that ladies are very selfish.

I am short-sighted and due to this I arrive early in all my classes so that I can have a seat at the front rows or atleast second row so as to see the board properly even with my glasses.

Anyone who studied or studying in Nigeria knows how crowded our classes can be especially when the course is a general one.

I was able to secure a seat at the front row. I sat there for about 5 minutes or so with a lady who also sat by me. I suddenly felt the urge to go ease myself and I only have five minutes before the lecture starts.

I asked the lady seated with me to watch the seat for me since I needed to go use the urinary. She agreed.

When I came back, the class was fully packed and my seat, to my shock, is being occupied by another lady who was a "friend" of the lady who sat by me.

Obviously, it was planned. The other lady came late and I was the scape-goat.

I went there and told her that that was "my seat" to which she did not respond to. The lady seated by her also pretended not to see me.

I carried my bags, and eventually sat at the back of the class all through the lecture. I was pained and shocked. I had just been cheated by a lady because she is "a lady" in front of everyone and no one saw anything wrong with that simply because she is " a lady".

After the class, I confronted the lady who sat by me. I asked her why she acted that way.

Her response:
" HER FRIEND DID WHAT SHE DID JUST TO TEST ME".

I couldn't help but open my eyes in shock.

Why are some ladies so selfish and self-centered?

Sometimes, I feel that ALL women have these tendency in them.

I know that they will disagree with this because the truth is always bitter.

Another example:

A female friend of mine told me this herself. According to her, she has a male friend who likes her on the platonic level and they were very close.

The guy calls her everytime and she felt like telling the guy to stop calling her even when she is enjoying the attention and all.

She eventually told the guy not to call her again UNTIL SHE CALLS HIM.

The guy stopped calling her for two weeks straight and the same lady came back complaining to me that the guy was not calling her again.

That she was only "joking" with him and the guy took it all personal.

I then asked her to reach out to the guy and explain to him that she was only "joking".

Her response was a capital "NO" with a smile. Her reason: "You know me now, I can't because of my ego".

I can go ahead and cite several other examples.

Ladies generally have a sense of entitlement to some things and still crave for gender equality.

Please note that, equality is not fairness. If you want equal rights with men, then don't expect to be treated differently from the men and vice-versa.

Nairalanders, please share your experiences of any act of selfishness and self-centeredness you've experienced from ladies.

Please, do not DISRESPECT ANY LADY on this thread. ONLY matured and educated comments are allowed.

p.s. I respect all the ladies in the house. Both "males" and females.

No bashing please.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Women Generally Selfish And Always Think That They Are Smart? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 26, 2016
Ladies, be wise.

Because a man ALLOWED you to take advantage of him doesn't mean that you are smarter than him...

You can't eat your cake and have it.

Ladies, please be wise.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Women Generally Selfish And Always Think That They Are Smart? by Emypresh(m): 2:51pm On Feb 26, 2016
I hate the way they reason....They reason like fowl

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Women Generally Selfish And Always Think That They Are Smart? by cruzita(f): 3:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
for generalising it ,this post is useless

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Women Generally Selfish And Always Think That They Are Smart? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 26, 2016
That's just putting it lightly. These days you can't even call out a feminist without the leftists' attempting to pulverise you with their delusions or willful ignorance. There's a very thin line between political correctness and outright madness. I really worry for this generation: too many delusional women and too many sissyfied men. The very foundations of society as we know it, are under threat.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Women Generally Selfish And Always Think That They Are Smart? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 26, 2016
Some angry posts here cool
Re: Why Are Some Women Generally Selfish And Always Think That They Are Smart? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 26, 2016
Imagine this:

Boyfriend: Why did you have sex with your friend when you know we were dating?

Girlfriend: I wasn't my fault. He took advantage of my situation. Please be UNDERSTANDING. I am sorry. Everyone make mistakes

....................Some months later....................

Boyfriend: Why were you alone with a guy in the room till around 10pm. Anything could have happened to you.

Girlfriend: Wah? What are you insinuating? I can control myself. No one can ever make me do what I do not want to do.

Boyfriend: Really

SHORO NIYEN?

Ladies, please be WISE.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Women Generally Selfish And Always Think That They Are Smart? by Michellla(f): 3:39pm On Feb 26, 2016
RickRichards:
That's just putting it lightly. These days you can't even call out a feminist without the leftists' attempting to pulverise you with their delusions or willful ignorance. There's a very thin line between political correctness and outright madness. I really worry for this generation: too many delusional women and too many sissyfied men. The very foundations of society as we know it, are under threat.
cheesycheesy am smart though arent i?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Women Generally Selfish And Always Think That They Are Smart? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
Michellla:
cheesycheesy am smart though arent i?

Michellla of life. Of course you are. That's why you're my French professor nah. cheesy
Re: Why Are Some Women Generally Selfish And Always Think That They Are Smart? by Michellla(f): 5:06pm On Feb 26, 2016
RickRichards:

Michellla of life. Of course you are. That's why you're my French professor nah. cheesy
OP hope you see this grin
Re: Why Are Some Women Generally Selfish And Always Think That They Are Smart? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
Michellla:
OP hope you see this grin
Haha Michellla...you'd make a good politician. grin
Re: Why Are Some Women Generally Selfish And Always Think That They Are Smart? by firstking01(m): 5:10pm On Feb 26, 2016
There's one closed to where i'm currently plying my trade...i used to go spare my break time in the boutique where she's working as a sales girl....in one the occasions she said i should stop coming, i stopped visiting her during my lunch hour except when we closed by 6pm...days passed by, to my amazement, do you know that statement wasn't from her heart, she wanted me to still be coming and maybe beg her or something, mtcheeewundecided...

Owk this afternoon, i delibrately decided to go see her in her shop, mehnn, see the blushing smiles for her face nagrin, asif she was expecting me, why are girls like thisundecided...they will turn you down and still expect you to stick around with themundecided
Re: Why Are Some Women Generally Selfish And Always Think That They Are Smart? by Michellla(f): 5:13pm On Feb 26, 2016
RickRichards:

Haha Michellla...you'd make a good politician. grin
what?haha..am not about that life
Re: Why Are Some Women Generally Selfish And Always Think That They Are Smart? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 26, 2016
Michellla:
what?haha..am not about that life

Lol....Okay, Michellla the diplomat. tongue

When will you sing for us nah? I've not forgotten o. grin
Re: Why Are Some Women Generally Selfish And Always Think That They Are Smart? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 26, 2016
Roll call of the Titans of Nairaland:

Cc; lalasticlala, Ijebabe, Mynd44, Ijebabe, Missyb3, Fynestboi, Obinoscopy, Seun,Dominique, tosyne2much, rocktation, ronald4lif, wristbangle, ichommy, cutehector, toks2008, LadyF, fynestboi, samexdx, asadike, vig86, demoore1, rosemary216, juicebox, nwosupato, greatiyk4u, madcow1, dan2976,
misscongeniality, novacadroit, ipledge10, dunkem21, phockphockman, 2rutalk1,
shakazulu, psalm18, lilyalacutey, 14teenk,
misterdreamz, keneking, chukwudi44, firefire, Introvert, pretydiva, aminat508, HateU2, naughtynaughty, bukatyne,
tv01, crackhaus, timboktou, tearoses, Freecocoa, sambarry
coogar, coogaluta
Re: Why Are Some Women Generally Selfish And Always Think That They Are Smart? by Michellla(f): 9:23pm On Feb 26, 2016
RickRichards:

Lol....Okay, Michellla the diplomat. tongue

When will you sing for us nah? I've not forgotten o. grin
coming soon.watch out grin
Re: Why Are Some Women Generally Selfish And Always Think That They Are Smart? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 26, 2016
Michellla:
coming soon.watch out grin
Hehe...fingers crossed. Btw, you've derailed OP's thread. cheesy
Re: Why Are Some Women Generally Selfish And Always Think That They Are Smart? by fulfillbill(m): 10:33pm On Feb 26, 2016
Interesting...
Re: Why Are Some Women Generally Selfish And Always Think That They Are Smart? by freecocoa(f): 11:34pm On Feb 26, 2016
And the mention was for what exactly? You know all women are selfish, greedy cheats, by telling what is supposed to be stories to prove this, stories which by the way, make no sense whatsoever, now what do you want me to say or do?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Women Generally Selfish And Always Think That They Are Smart? by lacruz12(m): 3:21am On Feb 27, 2016
Emypresh:

My guy no be lie

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Women Generally Selfish And Always Think That They Are Smart? by Nobody: 3:23am On Feb 27, 2016
freecocoa:
And the mention was for what exactly? You know all women are selfish, greedy cheats, by telling what is supposed to be stories to prove this, stories which by the way, make no sense whatsoever, now what do you want me to say or do?

Since when did a question become a declaration?

Am sorry that you couldn't differentiate between a QUESTION and a DECLARATION.
I asked a question by starting my sentence with "Why".

I mentioned you because I respected your opinion and needed you to answer my question in a polite way.

But you did otherwise by answering the question better than I imagined with your words.

Thanks for answering my question anyways. I "like" the way you reason.

Be wise.
Re: Why Are Some Women Generally Selfish And Always Think That They Are Smart? by Nobody: 3:31am On Feb 27, 2016
cruzita:

Thanks for providing a good answer with proof.

You just validated my question. Do not stop learning and seeking wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Women Generally Selfish And Always Think That They Are Smart? by Nobody: 3:36am On Feb 27, 2016
OP I think this thread is directed at FEMINAZI's if yes, I fvcking Despise those biitches dragging Feminism to the mud.

Those bunch of bitter useless stvpid women are more likely to die with a cucumber_ by their bedside all alone and depressed. lipsrsealed

Like why on earth would you want equality but be picking the type of equality you want?...that's just plain Hypocrisy

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Women Generally Selfish And Always Think That They Are Smart? by Nobody: 5:16am On Feb 27, 2016
cruzita:

ermm.. the topic did say "SOME". how's that generalizing?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Women Generally Selfish And Always Think That They Are Smart? by freecocoa(f): 7:05am On Feb 27, 2016
5252World:

Since when did a question become a declaration?

Am sorry that you couldn't differentiate between a QUESTION and a DECLARATION.
I asked a question by starting my sentence with "Why".

I mentioned you because I respected your opinion and needed you to answer my question in a polite way.

But you did otherwise by answering the question better than I imagined with your words.

Thanks for answering my question anyways. I "like" the way you reason.

Be wise.
"Why are women generally selfish?" This is the question you asked.

You are asking to be given reasons why women are selfish, now if you don't know that is a declaration, then your case is worse than thought.

How do you generalise like that and still have the nerves to form innocent? Next time don't mention me on a useless thread meant to berate women, you must really respect my opinion indeed, to expect a reply, let alone a polite one to a stupid question, you grow a brain first before telling me to be wise.

Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Women Generally Selfish And Always Think That They Are Smart? by Gofwane(m): 9:38am On Feb 27, 2016
This op dey fall hand gaan. Na your type dey make ladies feel they can get away with anything. So a lady bounced you from your seat and you left like a dolo only to come here and start wailing?

Look, call me childish, but i won't ever let that type of a lady get away with that attitude. Instead, she also will end up not sitting there.

Later that same girl go come rub op beards and ask him to buy her coke and gala, and when op give her the money, she will be like: op, you are not a gentleman oh. Go and buy it by yourself nah. I go wait for you here. And that's how the op will run to go and buy the stuff.

In fact, i dey vex for here wallahi

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Women Generally Selfish And Always Think That They Are Smart? by Rosemary216(f): 12:20pm On Feb 27, 2016
5252World:
Roll call of the Titans of Nairaland:

Cc; rosemary216
present
Re: Why Are Some Women Generally Selfish And Always Think That They Are Smart? by Rosemary216(f): 12:29pm On Feb 27, 2016
Emypresh:
hahahahahahahaha... Really? Are ur sis and gf part of it? No offense tho!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Women Generally Selfish And Always Think That They Are Smart? by ichommy(m): 12:34pm On Feb 27, 2016
This 5252world self. wink

Nice write-Up sha. I no dey mood to type much now.

If I see any comment that cross me sha. I might spit FIRE wink
Re: Why Are Some Women Generally Selfish And Always Think That They Are Smart? by Rosemary216(f): 12:35pm On Feb 27, 2016
Ntin much to say but I don't preach gender equality nor discrimination.. I don't condemn girls who love to be treated like bosses nor guys who don't like girls who misbehave when given free hand..

I only know that if a girl is pushing for equality and still cross lines then treat her like a dude and make her get up from your chair.
But If she feels like the weaker one then be nice and explain to her why you really need the seat cos of your condition!

Am just sleep typing oooooo! So how you understand my comment is at your own risk oooooo...
Re: Why Are Some Women Generally Selfish And Always Think That They Are Smart? by pryd(m): 2:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
It's no longer news though, women are only interested in selective equality; equality only when it is pleasing and conducive.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Women Generally Selfish And Always Think That They Are Smart? by Emypresh(m): 8:42am On Mar 01, 2016
You are a typical example....No offense tho...
Rosemary216:
hahahahahahahaha... Really? Are ur sis and gf part of it? No offense tho!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fine Girl With Emty Brain..(pics) / Can A Woman Rape A Man? / Milk Makes Your Boobs Grow Bigger Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.