Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,347 members, 7,853,535 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:42 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) (86788 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 03, 2011
Arsenal we trust
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by codedguy1(m): 4:01pm On Sep 03, 2011
lari03:

if you say we lack consistency yes,but anything else we will never agree. Afterall,it was Arsenal that should have hired SAF,before the deal got sour and he joined ManUtd.

SMH embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by edoyad(m): 4:54pm On Sep 03, 2011
coded guy:

SMH embarassed lipsrsealed
on a second thought
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by sleekdot(m): 6:17pm On Sep 03, 2011
Its always a contest on this thread for who is the dumbest.

Dudu waiting for Man Utd to fall, Maybe he should contact Osama or Muttalab cos thats your best bet.

So people on this thread dont know the difference between talent and technical know how? is this the romance section?

A player like Quaresma, Denilson Olivera, Okocha is high on talent while a player like Fletcher, Didi Hamman, Klose is high on technical know how.

Technical know how is what makes ppl know when to dribble/Show skill and when to play it dirty

lari03:

Why is this thread the most active in the sports section?

The same reason why people gather to watch a lunatic, The same reason why people would rather watch Aki and pawpaw instead of Pat Utomi or Soyinka

The fans on this thread are the most 1d1otic and pathetic on this section

An example is someone like you who thinks Arsenal achieved something by being top 4, Arsenal has talents or Arsenal wanted to sign ferguson

If you say that in Oshodi, Wont thousands of people gather to watch you? In a sane society, they would call social services to come help you after those statements
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by debosky(m): 6:44pm On Sep 03, 2011
^^ Meaning you are a member of an insane society (i.e a group of mad people) grin

In other news, Arsenal's 25 man squad:

Almunia angry, Arshavin, Arteta, Benayoun, Chamakh, Diaby, Djourou, Fabianski, Gervinho, Gibbs, Koscielny, Mannone, Mertesacker, Park, Rosicky, Sagna, Santos, Song, Squillaci angry, Van Persie, Vermaelen, Walcott.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by coogar: 6:59pm On Sep 03, 2011
slimshay:

Ha, I forgot you were the ones telling us Messi was already juggling balls in his father's sac as a Fluid. grin

you would know that one.
chief s[i]e[/i]men slurper

Technical knowhow is how to finish a game off? And this nincompoop says Ibime reads too much british junk. I bet 'grit' and 'fighting spirit' is technical know how too.

you are a tool!

technical know how: the procedures one complete step by step to successfully finish a task.
talent: natural endowment or natural ability of a superior quality.

and yet you tell me the 2 are the same thing. . . . .you should donate your brains for the next lobotomy experiment in your city.
fabregas and his bunch of simpletons in arsenal all possess the natural ability to pass and move. . . .but they always fail to successfully finish the task of winning football games. they still try to dribble when keeping the ball or playing for time to end a match would win them the game. that is lack of technical know how.

man utd players don't have as much talents but they know when to pass, when to entertain and when to finish off games.
the evidence is the titles after titles they keep winning where the fanciful tools at arsenal gnash their teeth every season blaming everything from the bus driver, the pitch, the physicality of their opponents, etc.

lari03:

Chill out guy,a trophy is a trophy, its a competition and we won holding on defensively haha. . . . . . . .
So what else?

one of the few times arsenal have shown a bit of technical know how under wenger.
compare your performance of that fa cup final to the game against birmingham(the day eduardo lost his ankle) or the newcastle 4-4 game.

lari03:

if you say we lack consistency yes,but anything else we will never agree. Afterall,it was Arsenal that should have hired SAF,before the deal got sour and he joined ManUtd.

so this is the reason why arsenal have not won a dime in 7 years? grin grin grin grin
one thing we have to credit deborah and dr kit for is their determination to keep producing muppets on this thread. ever since this forum was formed, the number of muppets this never-ending thread has given us is the avalanche of military grade muppets. the list is endless
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by dyabman(m): 7:07pm On Sep 03, 2011
van persie scores fouuuuurrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i should have come up with the match preview . .  Ok Against Finland i will do that .  .

@Muki

remind me . . World Number 1 Dutch for life! grin

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by KayDee4: 7:08pm On Sep 03, 2011
debosky:

Almunia angry, Arshavin, Arteta, Benayoun, Chamakh, Diaby, Djourou, Fabianski, Gervinho, Gibbs, Koscielny, Mannone, Mertesacker, Park, Rosicky, Sagna, Santos, Song, Squillaci  angry, Van Persie, Vermaelen, Walcott.

Those names are just there to make up the 25-man squad since other players like Wilshere, Miguel and Szceszny still fall under the category of "unlimited no. of younger-age players" that are elligible to play and can be omitted.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by coogar: 7:11pm On Sep 03, 2011
Kay-Dee:

Those names are just there to make up the 25-man squad since other players like Wilshere, Miguel and Szceszny still fall under the category of "unlimited no. of younger-age players" that are elligible to play and can be omitted.

i was about to type that. . . . .wilshere, djourou and gibbs are free to play cos they grew in the academy.
debosky is probably high on shekpe as usual
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by sleekdot(m): 7:17pm On Sep 03, 2011
^^ Does anyone still take debosky serious on this forum?

By their fruits you shall know them. If you look at fruits like toba1909, folahann, lari03, slimshady, edoyad, dipo and the gazzilion of muppet produced on this thread

You should know that Deboskyism is more dangerous than Global warming or recession
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by debosky(m): 7:23pm On Sep 03, 2011
Kay-Dee:

I know that - the aim was to display that Almunia and Squillaci were still included.

coogar:

i was about to type that. . . . .wilshere, djourou and gibbs are free to play cos they grew in the academy.
debosky is probably high on shekpe as usual

You were about to type the obvious. . . .with two spare neurones can perceive that the unlimited U-21 players are excluded, but then again, when we are dealing with the two epitomes of stupidity in Sharon and Donkeykanu, that is far too much to ask for.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by dyabman(m): 7:31pm On Sep 03, 2011
^^^^^
is sleek dot - dayokanu? then he must be what you call him grin angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by coogar: 7:33pm On Sep 03, 2011
debosky:

You were about to type the obvious. . . .with two spare neurones can perceive that the unlimited U-21 players are excluded, but then again, when we are dealing with the two epitomes of stupidity in Sharon and Donkeykanu, that is far too much to ask for.

shut your filthy mouth, deborah!
you are not allowed to speak freely on this thread any more.
your intelligence keeps diminishing exponentially. grin cheesy grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by slimshay(m): 7:34pm On Sep 03, 2011
See this donkey and his dumb rider. Calling Okocha, Denilson. Limited old man, you think talent is only the able to 'drimble'

The dribble is a technique in football just as much as the slide tackle, you plank. The players who know how and when to do this well are called talented. So where do you come in seperating the two.

Oh by the way Sharon go easy on the donkey. Ass-bandit oshi!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by debosky(m): 7:37pm On Sep 03, 2011
coogar:

shut your filthy mouth, deborah!
[b]you are not allowed to speak freely on this thread any more.
[/b]your intelligence keeps diminishing exponentially. grin cheesy grin

I agree - you two simpletons make it so difficult to engage in coherent conversation without interjecting with your insidious stupidity.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by coogar: 7:56pm On Sep 03, 2011
debosky:

I agree - you two simpletons make it so difficult to engage in coherent conversation without interjecting with your insidious stupidity.

you are still a blunt tool!
i will never understand what happened to the football knowledge you once possessed.
it must be said arsenal's form is directly proportional to your knowledge pool. . . . when arsenal play shyte, debosky's brain-cells hibernate!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by biolabee(m): 8:03pm On Sep 03, 2011
this is the tragedy of the inter lull

abegi move on to other things
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by debosky(m): 8:31pm On Sep 03, 2011
coogar:

you are still a blunt tool!
i will never understand what happened to the football knowledge you once possessed.
it must be said arsenal's form is directly proportional to your knowledge pool. . . . when arsenal play shyte, debosky's brain-cells hibernate!

Even the wisest man will appear simple to outside observers when surrounded with a preponderance of idiocy generated by you and your ilk.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by coogar: 8:45pm On Sep 03, 2011
debosky:

Even the wisest man will appear simple to outside observers when surrounded with a preponderance of idiocy generated by you and your ilk.

and yet i remain the voice of wisdom on this thread. . . .
a thread filled with laboratory simpletons like yourself. . . a haven of social reprobates, lunkheads, moronic fiends, etc.
i am thankful for a tool like yourself cos without you, some of us wouldn't be this successful.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 03, 2011
Its so sad that some people lack the manners that positively build the sport, I challenge you already challenged Man u fans to go look elsewhere for whom to hurl insults with,dig into the archives rather than displaying your insecurity online,mark my words ManU will not find their way this season,see you at the end of May 2012.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by coogar: 9:03pm On Sep 03, 2011
lari03:

Its so sad that some people lack the manners that positively build the sport, I challenge you already challenged Man u fans to go look elsewhere for whom to hurl insults with,dig into the archives rather than displaying your insecurity online,mark my words ManU will not find their way this season,see you at the end of May 2012.

maybe your seniors on this thread have not shown you how we roll here, but here goes. . . .
we have a way of making people look like fools with the kind of balderdash you spewed up there. "man utd will not find their way this season". nearly all the douche-bag arsenal fans on this thread have made one dud prediction or the other and they have all been burnt. . . . .you will only add to the statistics.
tread carefully. . . .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by debosky(m): 9:07pm On Sep 03, 2011
Maybe we need to start rationing the posts by non-gooners on this thread. . . . sharon has more posts here than in his own backyard.

Now GIT. angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by coogar: 9:09pm On Sep 03, 2011
debosky:

Maybe we need to start rationing the posts by non-gooners on this thread. . . . sharon has more posts here than in his own backyard.

Now GIT. angry

gaynners provide the best entertainment on nairaland.
it's a haven of the deluded lost souls - and you know how people just to love r[i]e[/i]tards perform. . .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by dipo1: 9:16pm On Sep 03, 2011
sleekdot:

^^ Does anyone still take debosky serious on this forum?

By their fruits you shall know them. If you look at fruits like toba1909, folahann, lari03, slimshady, edoyad, dipo and the gazzilion of muppet produced on this thread

You should know that Deboskyism is more dangerous than Global warming or recession
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by edoyad(m): 9:27pm On Sep 03, 2011
dipo+:

Who the fawk is this insolent barsetard? angry

After my outing, i was expecting to come read something constructive on this thread, but what do i see ? The elderly transvestite on heat and her pet donkey on their "please notice us we're alive" campaigns.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by duduspace(m): 9:53pm On Sep 03, 2011
@Coogar

You are very silly, so the money for the 4 year contract was paid upfront or what are you implying?  undecided
for someone who claims to know so much about corporate finance, you sound so idiotic, and seem unable to understand what I was saying.
There are no gate takings during the summer period and sporting payments have already been made so what are you talking about?
If you have nothing reasonable to say I've advised you to keep your gob sealed, not everyone has time to seat online all day and type rubbish you know?

@Debosky

I never implied I was waiting for Manure to run out of money, and nothing in that analysis up there suggests that. True, Manure can wipe out the debt with a listing but remember that is a dilution of the Glazer's ownership. The various conditions they are proposing suggests they want to retain control. I've adopted a siddon look approach.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by coogar: 9:59pm On Sep 03, 2011
duduspace:

@Coogar
You are very silly, so the money for the 4 year contract was paid upfront or what are you implying?  undecided

you are a tool. . . .
if anything, you were the one that suggested united don't have money in the bank again as they have had to pay the wages of the new recruits.
i countered you by saying united sacked about 6 players and their wages would cover for the new recruits with a tangible amount to spare. . . .
united moved out oshea, neville, scholes, obertan, hargreaves, van der sar, etc. . .they brought in phil jones, ashley young and de gea. . . .the arithmetic showed united saved £220,000 per week from that transfer interchange alone.
and you say i am silly? spermflakes definitely dwell in your brain cavity.

for someone who claims to know so much about corporate finance, you sound so idiotic, and seem unable to understand what I was saying.
There are no gate takings during the summer period and sporting payments have already been made so what are you talking about?
If you have nothing reasonable to say I've advised you to keep your gob sealed, not everyone has time to seat online all day and type rubbish you know?

there were few testimonial games at old trafford in the pre-season. . . .fans came to watch those and they paid premium.
sporting payments like dhl and beeline were just secured this summer - go to sports sites and educate your mumu-self.
you have been predicting doom and gloom for 3 years now and yet old trafford keeps making you look extremely idiotic with your daft prophecies and moronic prognosis.

if you have nothing credible to say, start knitting your pubic hair you ignoramus asswax!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by duduspace(m): 10:07pm On Sep 03, 2011
coogar:

you are a tool. . . .
if anything, you were the one that suggested united don't money in the bank again as they have had to pay the wages of the new recruits.
i countered you by saying united sacked about 6 players and their wages would cover for the new recruits with a tangible amount to spare. . . .
and you say i am silly? spermflakes definitely dwell in your brain cavity.

I'm not to blame if your cognitive abilities are in terminal decline, grin
what I was pointing out was that even though the net debt at the time of releasing the result was 308m, that doesnt mean the net debt will stay static as subsequent cash flow would have invalidated that, hence why I made the analogy of someone printing their bank balance the day their salary was paid.
anyone with the tiniest smidgen of financial understanding knows that a balance sheet is a snapshot at a point in time and not a living document.
The main point was that the gross debt remains at 458m, is that what you are disputing or are you confused as usual? undecided
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by coogar: 10:21pm On Sep 03, 2011
duduspace:

I'm not to blame if your cognitive abilities are in terminal decline,  grin
what I was pointing out was that even though the net debt at the time of releasing the result was 308m, that doesnt mean the net debt will stay static as subsequent cash flow would have invalidated that, hence why I made the analogy of someone printing their bank balance the day their salary was paid.
anyone with the tiniest smidgen of financial understanding knows that a balance sheet is a snapshot at a point in time and not a living document.

what a slowpoke!
as if that does not affect every organization posting a financial account. . . . .this is at best clutching at straws.
so because united spent £50m of the money they have in the bank means it will affect their £308m net debt?
you are a twunt of the highest order - stop misinforming the public about what you know nowt about. . . .you are not an accountant, you know f@ck all about corporate accounts so tape it shut!

The main point was that the gross debt remains at 458m, is that what you are disputing or are you confused as usual?  undecided

it was £716m this time last year, slowly and gradually, the debt is getting lower and lower.
your daft predictions were united would go under like leeds fc or liverpool. matter of fact, when chelsea were having their mini-crisis last season, your [i]e[/i]rections knew no bounds, declaring yourself nostradamus of nairaland cos you predicted the top clubs would all suffer a mega-crisis. chelsea got their acts together and finished above arsenal.

united won their 19th title even with your orga[i]s[/i]mic screaming and wailing of the rooney transfer saga.
if you have any decorum left in your bone, you need to stop making these dud predictions. you know nothing about united's financial accounts.
the brand is massive and they will always make money whether you like it or not. . . .
go and hug a boko haram suicide bomber if united's success irks you. you indolent twit!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by duduspace(m): 10:25pm On Sep 03, 2011
@folly

I nor wish Manure bad o, just clarifying some misconceptions about their debt levels. Even Manure now is backing FFP cos these Abu Dhabi guys are well set to spend everyone else into oblivion with their arab money.  grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by duduspace(m): 10:26pm On Sep 03, 2011
coogar:

what a slowpoke!
as if that does not affect every organization posting a financial account. . . .  , this is at best clutching at straws.
so because united spent £50m of the money they have in the bank means it will affect their £308m net debt?
you are a twunt of the highest order - stop misinforming the public about what you know nowt about. . . .you are not an accountant, you know f@ck all about corporate accounts so tape it shut!

it was £716m this time last year, slowly and gradually, the debt is getting lower and lower.
your daft predictions were united would go under like leeds fc or liverpool. matter of fact, when chelsea were having their mini-crisis last season, your [i]e[/i]rections knew no bounds, declaring yourself nostradamus of nairaland cos you predicted the top clubs would all suffer a mega-crisis. chelsea got their acts together and finished above arsenal.

united won their 19th title even with your orga[i]s[/i]mic screaming and wailing of the rooney transfer saga.
if you have any decorum left in your bone, you need to stop making these dud predictions. you know nothing about united's financial accounts.
the brand is massive and they will always make money whether you like it or not. . . .
go and hug a boko haram suicide bomber if united's success irks you. you indolent twit!

Bed rest highly recommended, if symptoms persist after 24 hours, kindly consult your shrink.  cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by coogar: 10:34pm On Sep 03, 2011
duduspace:

@folly

I nor wish Manure bad o, just clarifying some misconceptions about their debt levels. Even Manure now is backing FFP cos these Abu Dhabi guys are well set to spend everyone else into oblivion with their arab money.  grin grin

another idiotic comment from the lips of mumuface.
all the 20 premier league clubs backed the ffp. . . . .stop making it sound as if united suddenly backed it because of man city. man city and chelsea have also backed it so stop lying to us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (100)

Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On August 28 2021 / Ajax Vs Tottenham Hotspur: UCL Semi-Finals (2 - 3) On 8th May 2019 / Chelsea Vs Real Madrid UCL (2 -0) On 5th May 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.