Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,204 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Boycott American Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boycott American Women (1295 Views)

7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women / Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men / Why Are Black American Women Difficult? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boycott American Women by JohnRambo9: 1:01pm On Aug 24, 2011
BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN
Why American men should boycott American women

http://boycottamericanwomen..com

I am an American man, and I have decided to boycott American women. In a nutshell, American women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, don’t know how to cook or clean, don’t want to have children, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with American women?

American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.

This blog is my attempt to explain why I feel American women are inferior to foreign women (non-American women), and why American men should boycott American women, and date/marry only foreign (non-American) women.

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!

Are you a man who is interested in marrying indian women? Please visit Indian-Wife.com, India's 1st International Marriage Bride Site:

http://www.indian-wife.com
Re: Boycott American Women by claremont(m): 1:06pm On Aug 24, 2011
Unfortunately for you, most of us here are Nigerians, and we like American women in the same way we like women from other cultures!
Re: Boycott American Women by pendo89(f): 1:07pm On Aug 24, 2011
please op you will spoil lefulefus day

Just see how many lines it took you to advertise that indian website.

Whatever!
Re: Boycott American Women by Mynd44: 1:12pm On Aug 24, 2011
lefulefu!!!!!!!!
Re: Boycott American Women by Goldieluks: 1:13pm On Aug 24, 2011
JohnRambo9:

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN
Why American men should boycott American women

http://boycottamericanwomen..com

I am an American man, and I have decided to boycott American women. In a nutshell, American women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, don’t know how to cook or clean, don’t want to have children, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with American women?

American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.

This is my attempt to explain why I feel American women are inferior to foreign women (non-American women), and why American men should boycott American women, and date/marry only foreign (non-American) women.

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!

Are you a man who is interested in marrying indian women? Please visit Indian-Wife.com, India's 1st International Marriage Bride Site:

http://www.indian-wife.com

Keep advertising your Indian women,but don't put American women down,
cause its not worth it!
Re: Boycott American Women by Goldieluks: 1:13pm On Aug 24, 2011
Mynd!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Boycott American Women by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 24, 2011
JohnRambo9:

[size=20pt]BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN

[/size]
EMBOLDENED FOR BETTER EMPHASIS!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

NOW WHERE ARE THOSE KIDS RUNNING AROUND SCREAMING AND CRYING AT THE TOP OF THEIR VOICES FOR WHITE WOMEN & WHITE WOMEN'S LOVE? THEY HAD BETTER GET THEIR HEADS OUTTA THEIR SYNCHRONIZED AND DILAPIDATED ARSES AND SMELL THE DAMN COFFEE! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

PLS LEAVE INDIAN SITES OUT OF THIS THOUGH! I"M ONLY INTERESTED IN WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT WHITE WOMEN! INDIANS AINT WHITE! undecided
Re: Boycott American Women by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 24, 2011
OP if u hate american women pls send them over to the uk because me sef na jungle fever i get for american women.not only are the hot they also give the best blowjobs wink
man i wonder between beyouncy and jennifer love hewitt wich of them i go choose cheesy
Re: Boycott American Women by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 24, 2011
pendo89:

please op you will spoil lefulefus day

Just see how many lines it took you to advertise that indian website.

Whatever!
u and ur bad belle sef grin
Re: Boycott American Women by MMM2(m): 1:55pm On Aug 24, 2011
Bye - bye
NL
angryangry

Come 2 INDIAN-WIFE winkwinkwink
Re: Boycott American Women by Goldieluks: 1:58pm On Aug 24, 2011
M M M:

Bye - bye
NL
angryangry

Come 2 INDIAN-WIFE winkwinkwink

smh head@your little mind. angry grin
Re: Boycott American Women by islamrules(m): 2:13pm On Aug 24, 2011
Its true of American women

Preenpage.com
Re: Boycott American Women by MrsChima(f): 2:16pm On Aug 24, 2011
Yay! American women THANKS YOU! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Boycott American Women by MMM2(m): 2:18pm On Aug 24, 2011
I have already collected fone nos from 2 ladies within d last 10 mintues undecided

And am going 2 book & pay, coming and going back ticket 4 dem 2 come and nyash me in down town winkwink

Goldieluks:

smh head@your little mind. angry grin
Re: Boycott American Women by SAFO(m): 2:27pm On Aug 24, 2011
What a bunch of garbage. Just more ignorant generalizations from lonely men who have no life. I LOL @ this mess.
Re: Boycott American Women by kpolli(m): 3:08pm On Aug 24, 2011
So how does this cure AIDS?
Re: Boycott American Women by Goldieluks: 3:10pm On Aug 24, 2011
M M M:

I have already collected fone nos from 2 ladies within d last 10 mintues undecided

And am going 2 book & pay, coming and going back ticket 4 dem 2 come and nyash me in down town winkwink

Sounds like you won the lottery,in your own little world,eh! tongue
Re: Boycott American Women by Tosinville(m): 3:55pm On Aug 24, 2011
Kpolli

Bro, are you living with AIDS?
Re: Boycott American Women by 5stardude: 4:02pm On Aug 24, 2011
Sorry OP Indian women stink like garlic
Re: Boycott American Women by kpolli(m): 4:10pm On Aug 24, 2011
Fortunately not my broda,

Living testimony that condom works
Re: Boycott American Women by MMM2(m): 4:11pm On Aug 24, 2011
Goldieluks:

Sounds like you won the lottery,in your own little world,eh! tongue

huh

am d NUMBER 1  smiley
Re: Boycott American Women by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 24, 2011
angry
Re: Boycott American Women by eddy1977(m): 4:17pm On Aug 24, 2011
Cool off my people.
the blogger is free to express his opinion.
i was expecting some american ladies of nairaland to come up with a rebutal about the evils of american women.

the poster has every goddam right to vent his f u ck ing spleen.the truth is that his blog wont change nothing.

i dont discriminate when it comes to women.
i have seen some african women who were brought from the villages in the name of love and marriage. after a few months,they changed and became a s s h o les.

when my time comes for marriage,after i have f u c ked and overfu cked as many women as possible, then i will give my life to christ and fast and pray to get a good christian wife. until then, i am just gonna hump, f u c k, swing,and do every goodamn sorts of sex

somebody shout alleluia
Re: Boycott American Women by MrsChima(f): 4:30pm On Aug 24, 2011
Maybe American women don't give Bleep about WHAT FACELESS chatters thinks about them.

Why would you rebut a fool?
Re: Boycott American Women by SAFO(m): 4:31pm On Aug 24, 2011
Mrs. Chima finally we can agree on something. wink
Re: Boycott American Women by MrsChima(f): 4:32pm On Aug 24, 2011
Don't talk to me Satan!
Re: Boycott American Women by SAFO(m): 4:34pm On Aug 24, 2011
^^^ HA HA u still dey vex? kiss
Re: Boycott American Women by 5stardude: 4:35pm On Aug 24, 2011
OP your Indian "ho'head" no doubt. You sound so bitter more like an American woman refuse you the G word
Re: Boycott American Women by MrsChima(f): 4:38pm On Aug 24, 2011
SAFO:

^^^ HA HA u still dey vex? kiss

Stop kissing me I get weak in the knees. embarassed
Re: Boycott American Women by SAFO(m): 4:44pm On Aug 24, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Stop kissing me I get weak in the knees. embarassed

Oya let's get room b4 u turn back into ya old self grin grin grin
Re: Boycott American Women by 5stardude: 4:44pm On Aug 24, 2011
Eww
Re: Boycott American Women by MrsChima(f): 4:45pm On Aug 24, 2011
SAFO:

Oya let's get room b4 u turn back into ya old self grin grin grin

I don't do married men.   tongue

I am myself all the time.  You just need better stamina to deal with me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Pull Down The Backside Of Their Tops When They See Me Coming? / Ladies Only. / Why Is It That Pako Girls Are More Beautiful Than Ajebo Girls

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.