Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Why Is It That Pako Girls Are More Beautiful Than Ajebo Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Pako Girls Are More Beautiful Than Ajebo Girls (1296 Views)

Dark Skin Girls Are More Beautiful Than Bleached Girls / Light Skinned Beautiful Than Dark Ones? Agree?(photos) / Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Pako Girls Are More Beautiful Than Ajebo Girls by olowo200: 7:41am On Jun 11, 2012
I have been wondering or is it only me please I need more verification on this,my friend once date a girl if you see the beauty of this girl but can u believe there house was made of this corrugated iron sheet way back then in the 90th in mushin area,but most ajebo babes i have met if they don't have pimples on their face will have bad set of teeth or too fat something will just be wrong with them I'm talking on the majority I didn't say all.
Re: Why Is It That Pako Girls Are More Beautiful Than Ajebo Girls by LuvkareeMa: 8:50am On Jun 11, 2012
There are more 'kpako' gurls than ajebos, so it's natural the former is gonn' have more beautiful females.
Re: Why Is It That Pako Girls Are More Beautiful Than Ajebo Girls by ITbomb(m): 8:57am On Jun 11, 2012
Let me see the pix, so that I know where u r coming from
Re: Why Is It That Pako Girls Are More Beautiful Than Ajebo Girls by Mynd44: 9:08pm On Jun 11, 2012
Why is it that most thread opened on NL these days are re-tarded?
Re: Why Is It That Pako Girls Are More Beautiful Than Ajebo Girls by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 11, 2012
Muscle tone due to hard life?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Pako Girls Are More Beautiful Than Ajebo Girls by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 12, 2012
I greatly and vehemently disagree
Re: Why Is It That Pako Girls Are More Beautiful Than Ajebo Girls by kilimanjaro(m): 12:00pm On Jun 12, 2012
Ajebos are more beautiful for they have the money to polish their self. Try to visit Ajebo school and you would believe that the beautiful ones are born!
Op, if you think pako girls are more beautiful, i'll suggest you visit Ijora-badia, Mafoluku, Ajangbadi, Ajegunle, Oju-ina, Itafaji, Akala, Idi-araba, Alapere, Idumagbo, Agege, Yanyan, Maraba and so on.
Infact, girls in these areas if they are laughing you would think they are crying.
Re: Why Is It That Pako Girls Are More Beautiful Than Ajebo Girls by realghy(m): 12:39pm On Jun 12, 2012
kilimanjaro: Ajebos are more beautiful for they have the money to polish their self. Try to visit Ajebo school and you would believe that the beautiful ones are born!
Op, if you think pako girls are more beautiful, i'll suggest you visit Ijora-badia, Mafoluku, Ajangbadi, Ajegunle, Oju-ina, Itafaji, Akala, Idi-araba, Alapere, Idumagbo, Agege, Yanyan, Maraba and so on.
Infact, girls in these areas if they are laughing you would think they are crying.

lol.......
Re: Why Is It That Pako Girls Are More Beautiful Than Ajebo Girls by akom0908(m): 2:05pm On Jun 12, 2012
Guy,rich gals are more beautiful than pako gals,visit rich people skul,u may urinate o
Re: Why Is It That Pako Girls Are More Beautiful Than Ajebo Girls by olowo200: 2:20pm On Jun 12, 2012
I don't think i agree with u on this all this pako area u mention if will count like 10 girls all of the 10 can't be ugly it will 5:5 or 6 beautiful 5 ugly this ajebo school u refer to is not all of them too that are beautiful infact the will be 4 beauty to 6 ugly I'm talking from experience try do some research and see for yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Guys, I Need Advice On This Issue. / Disadvantages Of Early Marriage / I Don't Drink Alcohol But She Does.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.