Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says (33453 Views)

US To Deploy THAAD, Patriot To Shoot Down Russian Missiles / US Intelligence Agencies Make Understanding Putin's State Of Mind A Top Priority / Ukrainian Pilots Arrive In Poland To Pick Up Donated Fighter Jets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by madridguy(m): 9:37am On Nov 16, 2022
I was glued to BBC last night to see Poland action since they have been looking for an opportunity to engage Russia directly. All na talking talking till now.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Teeaser4(m): 9:43am On Nov 16, 2022
madridguy:
I was glued to BBC last night to see Poland action since they have been looking for an opportunity to engage Russia directly. All na talking talking till now.
Nah talk talk dem go do till the matter die down, and nah Ukraine attack a NATO country not Russia, make dem invoke article 5 on em…

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by shonepa(m): 9:45am On Nov 16, 2022
Bro listen to yourself....if Russia cannot destroy Ukraine in 8 months blah blah blah.

Its called a special mission.

Russia gave citizens time to evacuate the country, if he wanted to annihilate ukraine he would have.

If you dont know the history between Russia and NATO, please dont talk about it.

Mandela told the USA " Just because hes your enemy does not make him my enemy"

Ask your self the most simple question.

Can America allow Russian troops be stationed in Mexico?

Fact check all what i said.

God1000:
Let's wait for more information, Russia will surely apologize because I don't think Putin is that stupid to attack a NATO country after losing more than 100,000 soldiers in Ukraine, the humiliating defeat and withdrawal from Kherson region.

I pity ordinary Russians in advance when the unthinkable happens

Putin should not bite more than he can chew, if Russia cannot defeat Ukraine in more than 8 months, how can such country fight NATO, Russia will be obliterated.

If Putin wants to die, he should die alone, it seems he's tired of living

Russia's invasion of Ukraine is a strategic disaster and fiasco, historians will talk about it for decades to come
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Teeaser4(m): 9:46am On Nov 16, 2022
NATO should invoke article 5 on Ukraine

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Teeaser4(m): 9:47am On Nov 16, 2022
shonepa:
Bro listen to yourself....if Russia cannot destroy Ukraine in 8 months blah blah blah.

Russia gave citizens time to evacuate the country, if he wanted to annihilate ukraine he would have.

If you dont know the history between Russia and NATO, please dont talk about it.

a friendly advice, whenever you see comments from that moniker, always the resist the urge to engage him, he’s a bot.
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by pansophist(m): 9:48am On Nov 16, 2022
Bbbwings:

Poland is itchy to get into war.
They've been armed to the teeth by the US.

Poland disappointed me big time. It's a country that I loved, but their leaders have dumped their religious background and became a war monger with the US. But it's all barking. They won't dare attack Russia.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by pansophist(m): 9:50am On Nov 16, 2022
CaveAdullam:

There is a movie already: Snipers 2022.

Yes, but it's a Chinese movie, not an American one. China made the movie to glorify themselves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by madridguy(m): 9:52am On Nov 16, 2022
grin grin grin Infact now I know Russia is even mightier than we are thinking. �

Teeaser4:
Nah talk talk dem go do till the matter die down, and nah Ukraine attack a NATO country not Russia, make dem invoke article 5 on em…

2 Likes

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Otobong3374(m): 9:54am On Nov 16, 2022
God1000:
Let's wait for more information, Russia will surely apologize because I don't think Putin is that stupid to attack a NATO country after losing more than 100,000 soldiers in Ukraine, the humiliating defeat and withdrawal from Kherson region.

Putin should not bite more than he can chew, if Russia cannot defeat Ukraine in more than 8 months, how can such country fight NATO, Russia will be obliterated.

Russia's invasion of Ukraine is a strategic disaster and fiasco, historians will talk about it for decades to come
My Brother It Was A Mistake & It Wasn't Putin Intentional To Drop Nuclear In Nato Country. I Watched It When The Nuclear Weapon Missed Tagget.
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by pansophist(m): 9:58am On Nov 16, 2022
Regex:

Iran is rearing it's head up. Believe you me, America can not crush it this time.

It's better for people to believe you're strong, than to prove to them that you're not. The US is strong, no doubt about that, but it won't get into a fight where it will be given a bloody nose.

China and russia could just assist Iran like the West did with Ukraine, the whole middle East destroyed, including US ally, Saudi Arabia, and it's hell from there.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Teeaser4(m): 9:59am On Nov 16, 2022
madridguy:
grin grin grin Infact now I know Russia is even mightier than we are thinking. �

nah so my brother, Russia no be dia mate, it’s funny cos na dia boss con dey disclaim the report say it can’t be Russia, I remember yesterday, shey na Estonia or Latvia rat dey rant, that it was definitely Russia’s missiles, say nato should strike Russia in return. I wonder what kind of crack the man smoke be he tweet that sh1t.

I know for sure Russia will never strike Poland intentionally or by mistake,

Let’s just pretend the report was true, the worst wey USA and nato fit do na sanctions. They can’t go to war with Russia cos they know the aftermath… it won’t be a conventional war, and there will be no winner…. No rational leader will sanction such war.
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Pacesetter123(m): 10:03am On Nov 16, 2022
Or11:
Read NATO's article 5.
Article 5 nah for Iraq, Libya and Syria no be for a world super power like mother Russia.
Wait and see how even Poland themselves go talk say no be Russia fire the missile.

1 Like

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Pacesetter123(m): 10:05am On Nov 16, 2022
God1000:
that's what you guys said before the invasion of Ukraine, but NATO keeps sending weapons to Ukraine despite all the threats from the despot
Then make dem interfere directly nah if e sure for dem.
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Pacesetter123(m): 10:09am On Nov 16, 2022
God1000:
Exactly, Poland is currently holding emergency meeting, let's hope that there won't be escalation because Poland can take a unilateral military action against Russia right now before NATO will come in
Dem no born Poland well to try such shitttsss.
Who gives dem dat kind odordor?
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Otobong3374(m): 10:12am On Nov 16, 2022
iezeiyida:
I will be here checking NATO reaction about it
It Wasn't Russia Intentional To Nuke Poland, It Was A Mistake. The Nuclear Weapon Was For Ukraine Not Poland.
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by noisy45(m): 10:28am On Nov 16, 2022
seunny4lif:

I swear
Reason USA will never go to war with Russia is both nations will get destroyed.
A war between NATO and Russia is strategic nukes war, no two way about it and that the reason France have said it many times that French nuke armed are to protect France only not for NATO or anyone else.
France will only use nukes for France not Poland or Co.

Simple.

Shebi nah France get sense what about Britain and USA
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Ganbite: 10:29am On Nov 16, 2022
God1000:

Russia is not fighting Ukraine alone but fighting the whole NATO body as an entire including the US so don't say ordinary Ukraine Russia knows what he is doing to end Ukraine in less than 48hours will cost Russians nothing but Russia is more concerned about the infrastructure and the territory he posses inside Ukraine... Russia can end the entire Nato he has said these people has deadly BOMB like Nuclear, atomic e.t.c that they are yet to test run all these people pushing Ukraine know Russia is not interested in Ukraine as u think but he is more interested in the US and that's why as the War is ongoing they are building more long-range bomb that can penetrate the US which they have succeeded in doing already.
Watch out for WW111
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Teeaser4(m): 10:31am On Nov 16, 2022
Ukraine shelling continues this morning….

Wahala

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 16, 2022
lhordspy:

Werey, where you go hide since?
You lack respect in speaking to your elders. See you head like over used okada seat.
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Teeaser4(m): 10:34am On Nov 16, 2022
Dmitry reacts

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by lhordspy: 10:35am On Nov 16, 2022
Sweetplum:

You lack respect in speaking to your elders. See you head like over used okada seat.

I asked a question. smiley
Seems you missed it, ma
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by MT: 10:39am On Nov 16, 2022
madridguy:

Thats where you lot miss it. Too much Hollywood movie was obviously directing your instinct.

The first step is investigation. They need to establish the missile trajectory came from Russia. Now they have invoked article 4 where consultation will be made with all NATO members.

If it was established that the missile came from Russia and it was deliberate or the Russia unapologetically took responsibilities for it, then article 5 could be invoked. Article 5 does not necessarily mean there will be armed response. It only states there will be response which can come in any form.

But right now, Russia knew what was coming for them and they had quickly denied that they deliberately shot the missile. So, do not expect knee jerk reaction from respectable, western nation, there is always a process to be followed according to their charter.

1 Like

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by blueAgent(m): 10:41am On Nov 16, 2022
Offpoint1:
If they want to start the ww3 they should start, if they hesitate too much let meteorite the size of Mount Everest hit the earth at light speed... Make everybody go rest

Lol...my brother life dey tire ppl.
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by blueAgent(m): 10:42am On Nov 16, 2022
unclejb2:
God shall not allow affliction to rise a second time.

APC is dead and to be buried by Tinubu

Amen.
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Karnice600: 10:45am On Nov 16, 2022
olugabbie:

I mentioned two things, 'will and military strength'. China has the military strength, but the political will to challenge the West is always missing.
Lacking the confidence, also cos her military strengths are untested. Look at how Russia is messing up, you'll know what I mean.
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by hopefulLandlord: 10:49am On Nov 16, 2022
obedience4:

You see there are 12 countries know to posses nuke's, you see India and Pakistan they are the new members to the club, and Pakistan has the lowest number of nuke's, but it still possess the nuke's to destroy the world ten times over
Pakistan doesn't possess ICBMs

1 Like

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by fredoooooo: 10:49am On Nov 16, 2022
abbey621:

Na so you dey shove am down your papa's throat so I'm not surprised....Omo Ale grin grin
Eleribu, o ni sun re , na so dem shove am down ya papa throat too, now you inherit it .... must be generational....Oponu Apoda alainironu cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by hopefulLandlord: 10:55am On Nov 16, 2022
MT:

Thats where you lot miss it. Too much Hollywood movie was obviously directing your instinct.

The first step is investigation. They need to establish the missile trajectory came from Russia. Now they have invoked article 4 where consultation will be made with all NATO members.

If it was established that the missile came from Russia and it was deliberate or the Russia unapologetically took responsibilities for it, then article 5 could be invoked. Article 5 does not necessarily mean there will be armed response. It only states there will be response which can come in any form.

But right now, Russia knew what was coming for them and they had quickly denied that they deliberately shot the missile. So, do not expect knee jerk reaction from respectable, western nation, there is always a process to be followed according to their charter.

The thing is people take these agreements between NATO members to be the be all and end all if one of them is attacked. if NATO wouldn't risk officially sending soldiers for the Ukrainian war, declaring NFZ, warn Ukraine not to use u
the weapons supplied on Russian territory and they have a good reason for that, they wouldn't do that if 2 people are killed in a member nation even if investigation does prove Russia did it deliberately. what NATO would do is try to deescalate first, send strongly worded letter and maybe try to stiffen some of the sanctions that are already in place or create new ones. If anybody thinks NATO would risk nukes flying just because of two people being killed then they're jokers cuz if the nukes do fly there may be no NATO anymore. there's a reason USA and NATO stylishly used sanctions to get Libya to get rid of her nukes first then invaded the country a short time later. They can't risk a nuclear war. Russia can't, US cant, NATO can't, Europe can't, Asia can't, Africa can't, south America can't
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 16, 2022
lhordspy:

I asked a question. smiley
Seems you missed it, ma
Ask again
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by RestructureNig1: 11:02am On Nov 16, 2022

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Karnice600: 11:08am On Nov 16, 2022
shonepa:

who be disuan?

when the West voiced concerns that Russia was about to invade Ukraine Putin denied it and your co fools here on Nairaland called it Western propaganda.
Now you're saying Russia gave citizens time to evacuate the country.

See what Seunny4life , lhordspy , Pansophist and co have caused your reasoning. Every brand new day for you guys breaks with deteriorating mental states.
It call for worries.
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Karnice600: 11:17am On Nov 16, 2022
MT:

God bless you for this.
A sound mind.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

U.S Community, Navajo Receives Electricity For The First Time, No Tap Water Yet / Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt / US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.