Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says (33447 Views)

US To Deploy THAAD, Patriot To Shoot Down Russian Missiles / US Intelligence Agencies Make Understanding Putin's State Of Mind A Top Priority / Ukrainian Pilots Arrive In Poland To Pick Up Donated Fighter Jets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by obedience4(m): 11:22am On Nov 16, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

Pakistan doesn't possess ICBMs

Pakistan have a medium range ballistic missile MRBM, suitable to strike countries like its Chief rival India, capable of hitting mainland China, Israel is also in its ranges,
Pakistan potential adversaries are all in range of its nuclear warhead missiles
All What I am saying in esences is that no body wins in a nuclear war the person I quoted keep using Russia nukes as a threat to the whole world..
When they are a dozen countries who also possess such weapons
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Karnice600: 11:28am On Nov 16, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

The thing is people take these agreements between NATO members to be the be all and end all if one of them is attacked. if NATO wouldn't risk officially sending soldiers for the Ukrainian war, declaring NFZ, warn Ukraine not to use u
the weapons supplied on Russian territory and they have a good reason for that, they wouldn't do that if 2 people are killed in a member nation even if investigation does prove Russia did it deliberately. what NATO would do is try to deescalate first, send strongly worded letter and maybe try to stiffen some of the sanctions that are already in place or create new ones. If anybody thinks NATO would risk nukes flying just because of two people being killed then they're jokers cuz if the nukes do fly there may be no NATO anymore. there's a reason USA and NATO stylishly used sanctions to get Libya to get rid of her nukes first then invaded the country a short time later. They can't risk a nuclear war. Russia can't, US cant, NATO can't, Europe can't, Asia can't, Africa can't, south America can't
There's something you don't understand. The outcome of the investigation is what determines if NATO would react. It doesn't have anything to do with the number of casualties involved.
Good strategists appear weak and less aggressive. Their next move is hard to figure out.
Even if Russia deliberately hits Poland, they may not get a swift response, but they'll definitely get a response- a tactical and effective one. Trust me.
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by CaveAdullam: 11:31am On Nov 16, 2022
pansophist:

Yes, but it's a Chinese movie, not an American one. China made the movie to glorify itself.

Regardless, your point still stands solid, the movie is just a tiny exception, probably one, and doesn't change the fact you've stated.

(Loved the movie and wanted to point it out even though geopolitics wasn't part of what made me love it).

Kudos sir.

Cc. Bbbwings.

1 Like

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by hopefulLandlord: 11:39am On Nov 16, 2022
Karnice600:

There's something you don't understand. The outcome of the investigation is what determines if NATO would react. It doesn't have anything to do with the number of casualties involved.
Good strategists appear weak and less aggressive. Their next move is hard to figure out.
Even if Russia deliberately hits Poland, they may not get a swift response, but they'll definitely get a response- a tactical and effective one. Trust me.

They have to either respond swiftly or not respond swiftly and appear weak in the process
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by lhordspy: 11:43am On Nov 16, 2022
Sweetplum:

Ask again

'Werey, where you go since' ?
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by HITsquad: 11:47am On Nov 16, 2022
God1000:
Keep deceiving yourself, Russia's military debacle in Ukraine hasn't taught you guys any lesson
It taught me personally that a single country can take on an entirely NATO and EU and still hasn't been pushed out of the occupied country after 8 months.

Ukraine already lost this war immediately western weapons and intelligence started arriving at their shores and cargo airport... Cos the war is now between Russia and multiple countries around the world... Ukraine is out of the picture... They just provide man power, which everybody can do.

You think Ukraine on its own can last 6 months against Russia? Did you see how fast Russian troops was moving deep inside Ukraine at beginning of the conflict? That was before NATO and EU back up arrived.

Yet they haven't pushed Russia out till now? Give Russia full credit man. If I was a Russian I would be proud of my country.

Sometimes I don't know how you guys reason.

Ordinary Taliban with their old AK47 and Grenade launchers humiliated U.S, and they didn't have 5% of the back up and advantage Ukraine has right now against Russia.

Una no dey see those ones, omo western media is powerful I swear.

Russia is no joke man... You guys should stop being biased and stop swallowing every propaganda fed to you by the west.

This war was provoked by the west... They wanted this war, yet they made the whole world see Russia as the aggressor.

What happened to Minsk agreement huh?

This could have reasily been avoided if the west really wanted peace... But they didn't, they wanted this war to get rid of Russia... Cos Russia happens to be the only powerful country they can't control... Bullies hate what they can't control...

I never liked Russia or Putin all my life... US has always been my Hero.

But after going through the entire board, putting together everything I know about this who situation with clear and neutral head. I realized something things didn't add up, that Russia is not what the west has been making the world believe they are.

They are not the villain trying to control the world, rather they are the hero trying to stop the villain(US) from trying to control the world, Economically, militarily and even ideologically.

3 Likes

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Bentonite1: 11:48am On Nov 16, 2022
lhordspy:
I would love to see how the toothless Nato will react.

I surely know the US will be secretly fanning and pushing all other NATO countries now to the brink of war. Cowardly rallying them to face Russia.

Ofcourse, this isnt intentional. But if NATO chooses to believe otherwise. Then they better know that Russia is ever ready.

Everybody go collect either by mistake or purposely.

You sound so sick, illiterate and dumbb. I repeat that 100 times. USA you talked about when asked said the attack is unlikely from Russia but we shall see after investigation. Which Russia is ready for war? you must be sick to say this, and it seems you get your own news via radio. OP.
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Bentonite1: 11:49am On Nov 16, 2022
BentizilL:

Apologise for what?? grin
Only weak and small nations apologize such...

I'll prefer Russia keeping quiet and watching them do things that'll destroy them.. tongue

Russia already denied it, investigation is underway. So shush
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Bentonite1: 11:50am On Nov 16, 2022
timesuploaded:
Lol. Even if Russia attacks Berlin and Warsaw, NATO can't do shit. Those idiots love their capitalism and luxury than going to heaven (myth)

You sound more like an illiterate. keep displaying the level of your id!ocy
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by platymus: 12:06pm On Nov 16, 2022
timesuploaded:
oya na tell your america to enter the war. You are a top rated mumu. Your stupidity is inbuilt. It is because of Putin's good heart, all Americans citizens would have been slaves to Russia by now. In a conventional war, Russia will destroy all of NATO in 15mins...my bad, 5mins
Instead of arguing your points with fact you resulted to insults and name calling! What has led to calling me "mumu"and saying all sorts? Well let me leave you.
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 16, 2022
lhordspy:

'Werey, where you go since' ?
Ite your mum that's mad. I told you that you are among the rude boys here.
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by pargelenis(m): 1:13pm On Nov 16, 2022
timesuploaded:
There was never a time they wanted to take kiev or anywhere. You are brainwashed and a stupid mumu
Because Russia TRIED BUT FAILED to take over Kiev … e pass their power. You are a crètin … the perfect type of forktard that serves as a Putin zombie … that is why you now cluelessly claim Russia will attack Germany when Putin’s toothless army could not even take over the capital of Ukraine grin grin grin
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by timesuploaded: 2:14pm On Nov 16, 2022
pargelenis:
Because Russia TRIED BUT FAILED to take over Kiev … e pass their power. You are a crètin … the perfect type of forktard that serves as a Putin zombie … that is why you now cluelessly claim Russia will attack Germany when Putin’s toothless army could not even take over the capital of Ukraine grin grin grin
You are a donkey. May shango strike your dumb brain mad. IF Russia want they will take all of europe and america in 15mins. donkey slave bastard
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Kay25(m): 2:30pm On Nov 16, 2022
AroleOduduwa2:

Cant beat Ukraine, whats your definition of beating. Occupying someone land, destroying their economy, destroying their energy grid, controling their export, if all these are not whooping then explain your definition of beating.
Is Ukraine still existing as a state or not?
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by abbey621(m): 2:32pm On Nov 16, 2022
tishbite41:

grin cheesy wink smiley grin cheesy grin grin grin
Tozo, go activate Article 5 abi na 5000
grin grin grin grin
Una wey know pass Biden
You think sey war na propaganda?!
Russia wey dey run nuclear drills since na hin u wan fight?!
Why the American missile shield no protect Poland?!

Ode which American missile shield? American shield defense system protects America and select territories, again you don't know the difference between America's defense system and NATO's, arindin!
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by abbey621(m): 2:34pm On Nov 16, 2022
fredoooooo:

Eleribu, o ni sun re , na so dem shove am down ya papa throat too, now you inherit it .... must be generational....Oponu Apoda alainironu cheesy grin cheesy

Your papa dey call you, he just remembered he forgot to use you do money ritual grin grin grin grin

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by fredoooooo: 2:48pm On Nov 16, 2022
abbey621:

Your papa dey call you, he just remembered he forgot to use you do money ritual grin grin grin grin
Werey isnt it obvious dem don use your family lineage do rituals, reason why we shove everything down ya throats ... Eleribu family grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by tishbite41(m): 2:53pm On Nov 16, 2022
abbey621:

Ode which American missile shield? American shield defense system protects America and select territories, again you don't know the difference between America's defense system and NATO's, arindin!
Shut up
America operates a missile shield system in Europe
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by abbey621(m): 2:59pm On Nov 16, 2022
tishbite41:

Shut up
America operates a missile shield system in Europe

NATO, you dumbass, NATO! Don't know how many times I have to correct your papa....Eediot!

1 Like

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by abbey621(m): 3:00pm On Nov 16, 2022
fredoooooo:

Werey isnt it obvious dem don use your family lineage do rituals, reason why we shove everything down ya throats ... Eleribu family grin cheesy grin cheesy

For the final time........

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by fredoooooo: 3:10pm On Nov 16, 2022
abbey621:

For the final time........
For the final time kaa koolu fun e ati awon ebi e... Eleribu cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by tishbite41(m): 3:12pm On Nov 16, 2022
abbey621:

NATO, you dumbass, NATO! Don't know how many times I have to correct your papa....Eediot!
America is NATO, NATO is America
Get this into ur head smart ass
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by tishbite41(m): 3:14pm On Nov 16, 2022
abbey621:

Atin you claimed that the US/NATO will activate Article 5?!
How market?!
Na Biden and NATO dey help Russia give excuse now
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by abbey621(m): 3:18pm On Nov 16, 2022
tishbite41:

America is NATO, NATO is America
Get this into ur head smart ass

Yes because UK, France, Germany na OTAN and not NATO, eleribu grin grin grin Those of us living in the USA understand the difference between USA and NATO, you no fit dey write from your shithole these tales by the moonlight grin grin grin
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by abbey621(m): 3:19pm On Nov 16, 2022
tishbite41:

Atin you claimed that the US/NATO will activate Article 5?!
How market?!
Na Biden and NATO dey help Russia give excuse now
grin grin grin grin grin grin

So make dem fight Russia because of missile that originated from Ukraine......Dem suppose donate your brain to science grin grin grin grin
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by tishbite41(m): 3:21pm On Nov 16, 2022
abbey621:

So make dem fight Russia because of missile that originated from Ukraine......Dem suppose donate your brain to science grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Na brain wey good dem dey donate to science
I know the truth, u know the truth
Na Russia run am
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by tishbite41(m): 3:21pm On Nov 16, 2022
abbey621:

Yes because UK, France, Germany na OTAN and not NATO, eleribu grin grin grin Those of us living in the USA understand the difference between USA and NATO, you no fit dey write from your shithole these tales by the moonlight grin grin grin
Those of us living in...
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by abbey621(m): 3:38pm On Nov 16, 2022
tishbite41:

grin grin grin
Na brain wey good dem dey donate to science
I know the truth, u know the truth
Na Russia run am

No chief, I prefer to trust our defense team rather than your shithole opinion......PEACE!
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by pargelenis(m): 4:45pm On Nov 16, 2022
timesuploaded:
You are a donkey. May shango strike your dumb brain mad. IF Russia want they will take all of europe and america in 15mins. donkey slave bastard
You have Putin’s akamu in your mouth … it is definitely affecting your logic. Ordinary Kiev, Putin could not take and you expect him to take Europe. Ha ha ha! Come back here when Putin has control of Kiev.
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by olugabbie(m): 5:59pm On Nov 16, 2022
Karnice600:

Lacking the confidence, also cos her military strengths are untested. Look at how Russia is messing up, you'll know what I mean.

Russia is not messing up. There was intelligence failure at the beginning of the war which led to a complete failure of the first phase.

Now the massive support Kiev is getting from NATO is keeping her in the fight.
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Ened(m): 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2022
seunny4lif:

Israeli military refused to armed Ukraine because of Russia, if you don't know. Russia is the only reason Israel have been able to strike Syria any time due to the agreement between the 2 nations and that's also the reason Russia blocked Syria government offense on South Syria because that Israel border, meaning Iran advisers will be on Israel border.

Get your information right
USA never killed any Russia troops, No Russia troops in the eastern bank of the Euphrates Syria in 2017/ 2018 due to deescalation line between USA and Russia since 2017.
Wagner Group are not Russia troops.
The closest USA and Russia came close was in Northern Syria when USA withdrew from N. Syria due to Turkey planned attack on Kurd.

Over 30 Turkish troops lost their lives to Russia airstrikes on their base but we all know how Turkey shift the blame to Syria government, as they can't face Russia.
There is no agreement anywhere between Russia and Israel. Russia respects and fears Israel military might. Simple. Read about Israel Egypt war 1979, then Egypt was an ally of Russia hosting USSR military advisers and contractors, Israel virtually slaughtered the Egyptian army, infact USSR threatened to use Nuclear weapons if Israel didn't stop. After the war Egypt kicked out the USSR from their country and allied with America. It's a long story u can read Abt it on the internet.
U claimed that the Wagner troops are not Russia troops, are u implying they were in Syria on their own? Or are u saying they are American troops. They are a private army of the Russian State. Simple.
You also said Turkey blame Syria for death of Turkey troops. Why didn't Russia come out and claim responsibility if they had guts, at least Turkey claimed Responsibility when it shot down Russia fighter, killing the pilot as well,
U expect America to fight a war over the mistake of either Russia or Ukraine missile that killed two farmers which the Russian MOD has flatly denied and even called a provocation.
I called u a baby for a reason.
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Dvdpity: 4:31am On Nov 17, 2022
Karnice600:

Rubbish, what did Yugoslavia, Libya, Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan did that NATO's response was fast and swift?

NATO won't do nuclear armed country NADA, have that in your coconut head.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

U.S Community, Navajo Receives Electricity For The First Time, No Tap Water Yet / Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt / US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.