Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,552 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics - Fashion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics (117457 Views)

Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... / Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top / Man Who Went To A Mall In Just Thongs "Pants" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Toktee(m): 8:18am On Nov 25, 2022
TheboyGhost:

Thank you Mr...

Look you have a religious mindset and that does not mean everybody grew up with such mentality....

I am canal minded because I am not a religiously brainwashed homo (now that's fine) .....

Before Religion came to your locality and region, your forefathers adored and loved their women and the way they all dressed...

Infact in some interior part of Nigeria today some women go about with their breast open ...

Their men in same locality respect them and cherish them.....(you dare not sexually harass them)

What religion has done to your brain is a wonder....

If I am canal for saying our women should be respected and cherished no matter how they choose to dress then I love been a canal homo.

Thank you for your time.

sorry, don't misquote me... I was answering your questions where you asked why I tagged her olosho.. I don't called you any name pls.
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Tonytonex(m): 8:20am On Nov 25, 2022
belcom10:
I saw this yesterday, I was shocked. Morals must not be far from us.
For real?
In which state? That means very soon they may start having sex on the street.
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Rexymania(m): 8:22am On Nov 25, 2022
In your Nigeria. I saw one late last year, was tempted to snap and Post online. We dey see pubic hair. I'm not making it up! An hotel was very close to that supermarket, she just wore mini skirt and a small top... People won mad

Tonytonex:
In which country?
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Tonytonex(m): 8:25am On Nov 25, 2022
Rexymania:
In your Nigeria. I saw one late last year, was tempted to snap and Post online. We dey see pubic hair. I'm not making it up! An hotel was very close to that supermarket, she just wore mini skirt and a small top... People won mad

which one be "in your Nigeria" na mini skirt you talk. That one only pants
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 25, 2022
Tonytonex:
please, is this real?
Cause sometimes SM can lie.
And which country could be this?
Cause anybody wey go dey comfortable wearing this thing out, no be human being again tbh.

I just saw one right now. Its real o. Our girls are now something else.

1 Like

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Rexymania(m): 8:30am On Nov 25, 2022
Only pants dey common na. You dey IKD, for Lag. Go GB wey dey oke ota ona... You go see film.

Tonytonex:
which one be "in your Nigeria" na mini skirt you talk. That one only pants
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by zinaunreal(m): 8:42am On Nov 25, 2022
kelvine:
I haven't seen this yet on the street.
The people (women) I know in the places I go will attack any lady dressed like this.

Are you feeding them. Ode. Someone that's not your sister or your mother or someone you intend to marry . How eh concern you

1 Like

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:43am On Nov 25, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

So those ones that doesn't wear anything under hijab are also Christians, right?
Even if there is no pant under the hijab at least the hijab covers her naked body and she doesn’t go about causing temptation in the mind of men
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Banhammy717: 8:53am On Nov 25, 2022
Any lady who dress like this should be stoned to death.
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Vikalinda(m): 8:53am On Nov 25, 2022
They control America.
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by kosiebe(m): 8:57am On Nov 25, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

It's only a matter of time before the ones on your street join them if we don't put a stop to this madness.
Exactly
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by FarmTech(m): 9:07am On Nov 25, 2022
kelvine:
The people (women) I know in the places I go will attack any lady dressed like this.

It was like that with trousers yrs ago. But now they freely wear trousers anywhere. If nothing drastic is Done, this one will soon spread everywhere.
I have always say this: the entertainment industry is the main destroyer of morality. All those your useless musicians and actors will lead you to hell. Whether it is Davido, 2face, mercy Johnson and the rest. They are chief promoters of sexual immorality, seduction, drug abuse, love of money and other vices.

1 Like

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by achimendy(m): 9:14am On Nov 25, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

It's only a matter of time before the ones on your street join them if we don't put a stop to this madness.

I just hope he's not residing in one of this northern state, because if he is those girls in his street dare not try it.

They'll just stone that girl to death.
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 25, 2022
Wawu
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Senator777: 9:18am On Nov 25, 2022
kelvine:

Just the way you people made comment on Boko Haram when the evil started and now at your door steps
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by sammysammy111(m): 9:20am On Nov 25, 2022
kelvine:

My nebors re doing it, imagine a girl wearing Gstrings pant bend down open legs and be Washing plates, not minding weda na public compound or not, I cover my eyes with the blood of Jesus!!!
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Tonytonex(m): 9:27am On Nov 25, 2022
Rexymania:
Only pants dey common na. You dey IKD, for Lag. Go GB wey dey oke ota ona... You go see film.

na wa oh
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Tonytonex(m): 9:32am On Nov 25, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

I just saw one right now. Its real o. Our girls are now something else.
as in only pant? Like the one in this pics?
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Diyaiyanu87: 9:50am On Nov 25, 2022
...I haven't seen this,so it's not trending yet....cos na my local government (Yaba /Lagos mainland) all ds warey dem full cos of Unilag, Yabatech,fce and also hundreds of motels and ashawo spots wey full ground...
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Legendguy(m): 9:55am On Nov 25, 2022
robosky02:
Soon they will even remove it
E don set

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Sensiblerealist: 10:20am On Nov 25, 2022
Exactly. I saw one with her bf or fiancee at Eko Atlantic the other day, I thought it wasn't real. This lady wore just a gown with 70 percent of her breasts spilling out while not wearing panties. Everybody shock

oz4real83:
Come to ringroad in Benin city, some ladies will pass you, you will turn to confirm again if what you saw the first time was true shocked. At least I'm seeing pants in the pics posted above, but you won't see anything apart from the shirt that some of them wore. embarassed
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by JayPeeOham: 10:24am On Nov 25, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Did he mention your name? Or why are you going about sounding defensive when the post was clearly not directed at you?

Just let people share their concerns and express their disappointments in peace. No one said all Nigerian women dress like that. Afterall, I the poster, I'm a lady.

You are not just a lady but a beautiful one at that! Lovely hair though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by DonroxyII: 10:29am On Nov 25, 2022
Antimarraige:
This is not good enough jhor, can't wait for when they will start walking naked, make men dey feast their eyes cheesy
There would be nothing to feast upon once it becomes a normal Norms!

Our Ancestors are just recycling back and they wanna go Oldskool grin
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by DonroxyII: 10:39am On Nov 25, 2022
Eriokanmi:
From shots to bumshots, from bumshots now to pants. We hear some don't even like wearing panties underneath their dresses anymore...isskai.

Any sensible being seeing this trend should know it's almost time to go home...the end is fast approaching. Before you say khai...both quran and bible predict Christ's second coming. No single word will go unfulfilled. It's the word of God. The other day, its climate change . They are using funny words to coin strange events happening in our world today, instead of opening the world of God and read it there. He who has ears, let him/her hear.
Stop Disturbing Yourself the world is not ending but getting unified ... The World wouldn't end in your eyes because you were not there when it was formed ....

We are experiencing Globalisation and Coalitions of Cultures thus there would be cultural shock all over the world ....

As we are exporting Scams and Afrobeats all over the world you think we wouldn't be importing promiscuity from them too

Laslas, the Entire Global Cultures shall be Unified while many Cultures will lose their own Norms some dominant ones would retain theirs and the World shall settle for one Global Cultures and that's what French President was talking about to be Superintendent by the United Nations

Then the Culture of God(Good) to Correct the Anomaly created by the Odds in the Unified Surviving Culture and the Culture Shock all Over Humanity !

Welcome to Heaven Where there is No Black nor White No Beast But Humanities Under One Law and That's the Law of "Good"!

1 Like

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Rushna27(f): 10:49am On Nov 25, 2022
Haven't seen it though but dis is absolutely beautiful nonsense......wot d hell is happening to dis 21st century.......abeg make I finish my water.....
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by saysugar(m): 11:02am On Nov 25, 2022
Countersam:

This is from a Facebook comedy page, the picture is not Nigerian. Look more Brazilian.
I swear ladies in Nigeria have been moving out like this,they probably want to show out the latest nylon bumshot , likewise some ladies who wore Calvin Klein boxer and top will want to show it out for people to see
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 25, 2022
JayPeeOham:

You are not just a lady but a beautiful one at that! Lovely hair though

Thank you. smiley.
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by garriAndsugar: 11:14am On Nov 25, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Thank you. smiley.
Your head go come dey swell pass before na grin
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 25, 2022
Tonytonex:
as in only pant? Like the one in this pics?

Same thing but she didn't raise the tshirt up like this ones. Only T- shirt
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 25, 2022
garriAndsugar:

Your head go come dey swell pass before na grin

E dey pain baba... tongue
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Gentew(m): 11:20am On Nov 25, 2022
BeardedMeat:
And you think the men of this generation are better?

So far, men are not going about half naked. Tell me the worse things that guys are doing which ladies aren’t! Drugs, fraud, rituals etc

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Natural Way To Get Your Lips Pink. / Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification / Cornrows! I Didn't Know Nigerian Men Love This Hairstyle So Much (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.